FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How people see us

How people see us

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What object would you describe yourself as? What would your friends describe you as? Why?

For instance- a pillow, because you are soft and comfy and good in bed.

Me? A first aid kit- good in a crisis

and always have something useful in my bag.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My family call me Google. My friend's daughter calls me Siri.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

A mint julip - tall and refreshing with an addictive kick the more you have of me, slightly sweet and a pretence of being slightly pretentious but actually rather mainstream after all. Can be found in the aisles in Waitrose.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I have absolutely no idea. I'm ways surprised when my friends give me cards with Audrey Hepburn type women on them because they are "very you" so maybe they see me as a headscarf, keeps your ears warm and a bit old fashioned

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

I describe myself as either Peter Pan or the Joker my friends and family probably say an annoying twat

Ha, I'm a Muppet, good for a laugh and act like an idiot

"I have absolutely no idea. I'm ways surprised when my friends give me cards with Audrey Hepburn type women on them because they are "very you" so maybe they see me as a headscarf, keeps your ears warm and a bit old fashioned "

Surely she's super hot, sultry and a sex vixen. I'd be more worried if they compared you to Mavis off Corrie.

"I have absolutely no idea. I'm ways surprised when my friends give me cards with Audrey Hepburn type women on them because they are "very you" so maybe they see me as a headscarf, keeps your ears warm and a bit old fashioned "

Audrey Hepburn is beautiful and sophisticated. Perhaps that's the connection they see.

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Probably a hanky with all the tears & snot from my 2 best friends - we've had a tough couple of years between us

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I have absolutely no idea. I'm ways surprised when my friends give me cards with Audrey Hepburn type women on them because they are "very you" so maybe they see me as a headscarf, keeps your ears warm and a bit old fashioned

Surely she's super hot, sultry and a sex vixen. I'd be more worried if they compared you to Mavis off Corrie. "

I'm not worried my son gave me a card with a monkey on it.......now if he said that is very you I WOULD be worried

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I have absolutely no idea. I'm ways surprised when my friends give me cards with Audrey Hepburn type women on them because they are "very you" so maybe they see me as a headscarf, keeps your ears warm and a bit old fashioned

Audrey Hepburn is beautiful and sophisticated. Perhaps that's the connection they see. "

Now that would be nice

» Add a new message to this topic