FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ladies....

Ladies....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right now, I need to gently kiss my way down your gorgeous body, savoring each perfect nipple on the way, then, holding your ankles tightly. lick the tops of your thighs and your hips before pushing my tongue deep inside you as I snog your perfect pussy, then, once your extremely wet, maybe cum, straddle your body and feed you my big hard cock as I rub your clit. Then roll you over, pull your arse into the air by the hips before driving deep inside you, pulling your head back by your hair, my hand around your neck and face, so I can caress those gorgeous lips with mine as I pump into you, deep, hard and fast.....Just saying

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

There was me thinking this was a website to learn how to knit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Right firstly you forgot to suck my toes and get off my hair

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Sounds like a piglet "each perfect nipple"

"Right firstly you forgot to suck my toes and get off my hair "

fuck, sorry, I'll make it up you you

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

[Removed by poster at 25/10/15 20:12:47]

Merseyside

"Right now, I need to gently kiss my way down your gorgeous body, savoring each perfect nipple on the way, then, holding your ankles tightly. lick the tops of your thighs and your hips before pushing my tongue deep inside you as I snog your perfect pussy, then, once your extremely wet, maybe cum, straddle your body and feed you my big hard cock as I rub your clit. Then roll you over, pull your arse into the air by the hips before driving deep inside you, pulling your head back by your hair, my hand around your neck and face, so I can caress those gorgeous lips with mine as I pump into you, deep, hard and fast.....Just saying "

At what point do you release the air valve ?

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

Are you a peeping tom?

"Right now, I need to gently kiss my way down your gorgeous body, savoring each perfect nipple on the way, then, holding your ankles tightly. lick the tops of your thighs and your hips before pushing my tongue deep inside you as I snog your perfect pussy, then, once your extremely wet, maybe cum, straddle your body and feed you my big hard cock as I rub your clit. Then roll you over, pull your arse into the air by the hips before driving deep inside you, pulling your head back by your hair, my hand around your neck and face, so I can caress those gorgeous lips with mine as I pump into you, deep, hard and fast.....Just saying "

One of my nipples isn't quite perfect....does this mean 'thanks but no thanks' ?

On the brink of asphyxiation lol xxx

"Right firstly you forgot to suck my toes and get off my hair

fuck, sorry, I'll make it up you you "

Get your tongue right in there between every one

By *oxiAnneWoman  over a year ago

Not on a Hot Gin Roof :/

You've got the horn tonight OP

"Are you a peeping tom? "

No, I'm a peeping O

I thought you were broken?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

You forgot to let me get your cock out and inspect it....

Merseyside

I feel let down..........

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I can't stand messages like this so why not post in the fantasies room?

Grantham

"I thought you were broken?"

No, I killed that thread by offering to meet him

"Right now, I need to gently kiss my way down your gorgeous body, savoring each perfect nipple on the way, then, holding your ankles tightly. lick the tops of your thighs and your hips before pushing my tongue deep inside you as I snog your perfect pussy, then, once your extremely wet, maybe cum, straddle your body and feed you my big hard cock as I rub your clit. Then roll you over, pull your arse into the air by the hips before driving deep inside you, pulling your head back by your hair, my hand around your neck and face, so I can caress those gorgeous lips with mine as I pump into you, deep, hard and fast.....Just saying

One of my nipples isn't quite perfect....does this mean 'thanks but no thanks' ? "

I'm afraid so, unless you have other saving graces

Grantham

" I can't stand messages like this so why not post in the fantasies room?"

I'm with you on this

"You've got the horn tonight OP"

Oh yes.... bale me out my love !

Merseyside

"Right now, I need to gently kiss my way down your gorgeous body, savoring each perfect nipple on the way, then, holding your ankles tightly. lick the tops of your thighs and your hips before pushing my tongue deep inside you as I snog your perfect pussy, then, once your extremely wet, maybe cum, straddle your body and feed you my big hard cock as I rub your clit. Then roll you over, pull your arse into the air by the hips before driving deep inside you, pulling your head back by your hair, my hand around your neck and face, so I can caress those gorgeous lips with mine as I pump into you, deep, hard and fast.....Just saying

I can't stand messages like this so why not post in the fantasies room?"

They are puke inducing in your private box I agree.

"I thought you were broken?"

God am I, if only my cock would realise

As long as we have round two in the hot tub then go for it xx

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

This type of message also gets an instant block from me ... assumes what I want, what if I want something different?

Oh ye of little faith

I can't stand messages like this so why not post in the fantasies room?

This type of message also gets an instant block from me ... assumes what I want, what if I want something different?"

Thank god for that

"As long as we have round two in the hot tub then go for it xx"

Your fantasy, my reality lady

Ehhh, yes please...

By *oxiAnneWoman  over a year ago

Not on a Hot Gin Roof :/

"You've got the horn tonight OP

Oh yes.... bale me out my love !"

I'm not sure you could handle me

If you fancy a road trip to east anglia, you know where I am gorgeous, rattling around in a big old house on my own

"You've got the horn tonight OP

Oh yes.... bale me out my love !

I'm not sure you could handle me "

I am 'the pussy tamer' lol, think you could handle me

» Add a new message to this topic