FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > mistake

mistake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickjones993 OP   Man  over a year ago

heathrow

anyone ever make a date , turn up and realize youve made a terrible mistake ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not a mistake as such but I've known I won't have sex with them after meeting for a social as there has been no attraction for me.

"Not a mistake as such but I've known I won't have sex with them after meeting for a social as there has been no attraction for me."

Also been there with a social and said no to anything sexual whilst they were a lovely person I just could not imagine having sex with them

"anyone ever make a date , turn up and realize youve made a terrible mistake ? "

What like knocked on the wrong door?

No. I have to be super sure about someone before agreeing to meet because i don't do social meets. Luckily I've only ever been pleasantly surprised.

I did send a message on here to the wrong profile, that was a good mistake though as the meet was unbelievably good

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"anyone ever make a date , turn up and realize youve made a terrible mistake ? "

Only once.

The photo on the site was taken about ten years and five stone before....

I've had a few dates where when we both turn up their is absolutely no spark.

Nothing like that on fab yet.

Just because you arrange to meet someone, be it socially or in a swingers club (where sex happens ) DOESN'T mean you have to put out. You're talking afterwards, one can only presume you mean after you've fucked, you've regretted it? ...

Simple answer ....don't do it.

heathrow

and forgotten your trousers

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"anyone ever make a date , turn up and realize youve made a terrible mistake ?

Only once.

The photo on the site was taken about ten years and five stone before...."

Sorry about that!

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I have had differences in the aesthetic appearance, but usually I like them from chatting so there is a bond of dome sort already.

Often, the first time I see them, they are undressed and blindfold in my room and had no issues yet.

heathrow

no didnt mean that at all !

"no didnt mean that at all !"

Just chalk it up as experience and move on to the next hopefully non-mistake. Not every lock is a fit.

Unless they have lied or look 40 years older than their pictures. Attraction can be found in a million and one things. They just didn't do it for you. NEXT.

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

"anyone ever make a date , turn up and realize youve made a terrible mistake ?

What like knocked on the wrong door?"

We went to a party earlier this year and knocked on the wrong door. Luckily we realised and ran away before anyone answered.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Once met a white woman who turned out to be black. Wondered if I had the right address - turned out I did. She was attractive and fun enough but after some back slaps from her (for some reason she thought she was a tough shag), she near dropped her arse and I left with her all powty. Don't know who she expected but it wasn't me.

Yes almost all the time, turn up and they aren't that attractive in the flesh but they always buy my hot chocolate, sometimes a slice of chocolate cake so I don't really mind. Will keep ploughing through, even the people in costas joke to me now and ask if I've found anyone I like yet! (They think they are just normal dates not from this site)

"Yes almost all the time, turn up and they aren't that attractive in the flesh but they always buy my hot chocolate, sometimes a slice of chocolate cake so I don't really mind. Will keep ploughing through, even the people in costas joke to me now and ask if I've found anyone I like yet! (They think they are just normal dates not from this site)"

Well you're getting a free drink out of it.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"Yes almost all the time, turn up and they aren't that attractive in the flesh but they always buy my hot chocolate, sometimes a slice of chocolate cake so I don't really mind. Will keep ploughing through, even the people in costas joke to me now and ask if I've found anyone I like yet! (They think they are just normal dates not from this site)"

I am suprised. The Welsh lads all seem a handsome lot. You are very very attractive so that makes your failure to find someone all the more bumfuzzling

"Yes almost all the time, turn up and they aren't that attractive in the flesh but they always buy my hot chocolate, sometimes a slice of chocolate cake so I don't really mind. Will keep ploughing through, even the people in costas joke to me now and ask if I've found anyone I like yet! (They think they are just normal dates not from this site)

I am suprised. The Welsh lads all seem a handsome lot. You are very very attractive so that makes your failure to find someone all the more bumfuzzling "

It sounds like a meet people all the time but I actually haven't for a while, guys here (wales) are handsome but there's not many of them on fab or pof that match the look that I like.

The first ever guy I met from a swinging site was a mistake from the minute he sat down in the pub garden

Good job I have a sense of humour

Yes

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

This is why I *always* meet new people in public.

If you don;t like the look of me, if I don;t like the look of you - walk away no hard feelings.

If you've got someone in yr house it gets tricky...

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"This is why I *always* meet new people in public.

If you don;t like the look of me, if I don;t like the look of you - walk away no hard feelings.

If you've got someone in yr house it gets tricky..."

Absolutely, I learned that one the wrong way and it's why I don't accommodate at all anymore.

"Just because you arrange to meet someone, be it socially or in a swingers club (where sex happens ) DOESN'T mean you have to put out. You're talking afterwards, one can only presume you mean after you've fucked, you've regretted it? ...

Simple answer ....don't do it."

Yes, I thought once I was gonna need to climb out the pub toilet window

heathrow

no what i meant was you meet and theres no spark ! why on earth would you want to fuck ?

"no what i meant was you meet and theres no spark ! why on earth would you want to fuck ?"

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Once met a guy off another site at his hotel, went up to his room and we got naked on the bed. He spent the next 10 mins twisting ma nipples (which I don't particularly like) and trying to kiss me, I was clean shaven and he had stubble. He had a lovely big cock which he wouldn't let me touch and he wouldn't touch mine. Another 5 mins later I said this isn't working, got dressed and fucked off.

Good job I only lived a couple of miles away

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I found leaving someone in tears in a pub car park much easier than if he'd been at mine - he may have started wailing at high volume and woke the neighbors kids up.

These are all good meets, as they help you to really learn and hone your craft. Just as I've had car accidents and never repeated them, the meet that doesn't work is great help in your future.

We met a guy for a social and he just wasn't for me, so we offered our apologoies and parted on a friendly basis.

We have also been turned down so it works both ways.

C x

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Yes by date I presume you mean meet?

Yes, and sadly they're the ones who stalk you afterwards.

» Add a new message to this topic