FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is anybody there or are you all stuffed

Is anybody there or are you all stuffed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nothing on the telly so how has your day been and did you get everything you wanted Mmmm sat here with hot choccie and baileys in front of The royal family

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm here... so stuffed I can't move off the sofa! Watching the Royle Family thinking that I might be able to move for another slice of cheesecake!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm at my parents' who are watching Poirot...hence on here!! I'm recording the Royle Family tho, love it.

Most of the way through the Red Queen though! So more gin and more chocolate and on with the reading!

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

yep here perv.... opps I mean researching and playing games

What do ya mean 'nothing on tele' ? The Royalle Family is on - what more could you ask for

Yeah, we're both stuffed and bloated Another few more days like this, then it's back onto the healthy eating again, getting ready for the North Run in September 2011

Just got home from work and reliving my childhood by watching 'Holiday On The Buses'.

Heaven!

Am stuffed. Having a beer and watching the royal family

"Just got home from work and reliving my childhood by watching 'Holiday On The Buses'.

Heaven!"

Awwwww bugger ! I didn't know that was on

Bloody brilliant, good old fashioned British Comedy ...

"Nothing on the telly so how has your day been and did you get everything you wanted Mmmm sat here with hot choccie and baileys in front of The royal family"
Im already calling it a day well and truly stuffed and burnt out. Round two tomorrow. Lol

"What do ya mean 'nothing on tele' ? The Royalle Family is on - what more could you ask for

Yeah, we're both stuffed and bloated Another few more days like this, then it's back onto the healthy eating again, getting ready for the North Run in September 2011 "

Cool good for yous that's the one run I haven't done yet and can't wait to do it. Good luck

stuffed and wasted, earlynight methinks. phew.

"Just got home from work and reliving my childhood by watching 'Holiday On The Buses'.

Heaven!

Awwwww bugger ! I didn't know that was on

Bloody brilliant, good old fashioned British Comedy ... "

Followed by 'Carry on Screaming'. My Xmas could only be bettered by watching 'The Wizard of Oz', but that doesn't get shown these days. That's why I frequent this site

I am here!

Cant stand the Royale Family. Sat, replete,on the sofa watching/listening to Swinging Christmas on BBC2 with a "cheeky vimto" in my hand

hope everyone has had a good day

yer not sposed to "stand" that's only for the real royals. ya should be potatoed out on t'sofa watching that.

Its been along day and not had a drink yet either lol

well sat on sofa sounds much better than sprawled out....as I actually am!!!!

"What do ya mean 'nothing on tele' ? The Royalle Family is on - what more could you ask for

Yeah, we're both stuffed and bloated Another few more days like this, then it's back onto the healthy eating again, getting ready for the North Run in September 2011 Cool good for yous that's the one run I haven't done yet and can't wait to do it. Good luck"

Awww you need to do the GNR, it's an absolutely electric atmosphere - worth every penny of the entrance fee

Now the London Marathon would be my ambtion, but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, with the best will in the world, I'd not have a hope in Hell of doing it - and I hate to fail

I've heard the expression before but I've forgotten what it is. Can anyone tell me what a cheeky vimto is?

ask Chris Evans....lol

"Nothing on the telly so how has your day been and did you get everything you wanted Mmmm sat here with hot choccie and baileys in front of The royal family"

is that a pint of baileys?

"I've heard the expression before but I've forgotten what it is. Can anyone tell me what a cheeky vimto is?"

It's a Vimto that tells 'near the knuckle' jokes

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Nothing on the telly so how has your day been and did you get everything you wanted Mmmm sat here with hot choccie and baileys in front of The royal family

is that a pint of baileys? "

No cheeky just a shot but it is my third

Yeah, we're both stuffed and bloated Another few more days like this, then it's back onto the healthy eating again, getting ready for the North Run in September 2011 Cool good for yous that's the one run I haven't done yet and can't wait to do it. Good luck The best marathon in the world if you think GNR is a buzz London is just amazing

Awww you need to do the GNR, it's an absolutely electric atmosphere - worth every penny of the entrance fee

Now the London Marathon would be my ambtion, but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, with the best will in the world, I'd not have a hope in Hell of doing it - and I hate to fail "

Off to strip the duck, and make stock!

"Off to strip the duck, and make stock! "

At this time of night - are you mad ?

"Off to strip the duck, and make stock! "

donald or daffy?

quack....

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i just had a nap in front of the tv.. god i am such a bloke!!!!

By *ll of a QuiverCouple  over a year ago

Douglas

Just got home after being at Neil's parents, thought we'd log on and see who's about.

Everyone on here is hopeless

So I've done some really in depth research. According to Wikipedia, a cheeky vimto is one or two shots of ruby port with one 275ml bottle of blue WKD.

I'm no expert, but it sounds disgusting!

And Fabio, you're the kind of bloke that I aspire to be (sitting in front of the TV, chilling out, and yet still pretty toned!).

By *eridotWoman  over a year ago

Norfolk

Bored stupid here - think we may well have to try and arrange an escape tomorrow

"Everyone on here is hopeless

So I've done some really in depth research. According to Wikipedia, a cheeky vimto is one or two shots of ruby port with one 275ml bottle of blue WKD.

And Fabio, you're the kind of bloke that I aspire to be (sitting in front of the TV, chilling out, and yet still pretty toned!)."

it's actually bloody lovely and tastes like...vimto.....suprisingly!

easy to drink though

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Bored stupid here - think we may well have to try and arrange an escape tomorrow "

I'm up for that, but do you fancy some mince pies and cream in the mean time?

And Fabio, you're the kind of bloke that I aspire to be (sitting in front of the TV, chilling out, and yet still pretty toned!).

easy to drink though"

I don't have any of the ingredients to hand, but I've just imagined myself putting together this concoction, then drinking it. I was not a happy bunny!

However, having imagined me putting together a dry martini using gin and dry vermouth, it was lovely.

Therefore I conclude that a cheeky vimto is yeaeeaaeeeaaarch. And that's not based on personal prejudice (as my imagination provided definite results in both cases).

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

And Fabio, you're the kind of bloke that I aspire to be (sitting in front of the TV, chilling out, and yet still pretty toned!)."

Unless "pretty toned" is now slang for lard arse, I don't think i am that... but if people think i am that my publicist deserves a hell of a pay rise.....

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

easy to drink though"

oooooh yeah a cheeky vimto is lovely!!!!

By *ll of a QuiverCouple  over a year ago

Douglas

easy to drink though"

Have to agree with Dances. Cheeky vimtoes rock

By *ingleguy1973Man  over a year ago

peterborough

"Now the London Marathon would be my ambtion, but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, with the best will in the world, I'd not have a hope in Hell of doing it - and I hate to fail "

why dont you have a hope in hell?

in the words of roosevelt "credit belongs to he that is in the arena, who spends himself, whose face is marred with sweat and blood... for he knows that should he fail he will fail while daring... and his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat"

regret the things you done not the things you aint done... who dares wins!!!

Ok del

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

had a great day.. seen the kids.. and son got me a toy chopper (the one u fly).. did a bit of charity then went to my mum n dads for dinner... few beers with my mates.. only thing missing is one of u lovely ladies.. but more or less a perfect day... hope u all had a good one too xxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic