FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Parking

Parking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I park right outside my house all year round without a problem, but as soon as the snow comes people from down the SMALL hill come and park just anywhere having no regard for the elderly or disabled who live near by, it really P***** me off!!

Yes, I know... there are no parking restrictions, but has consideration for others died?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erekduvallCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Know how you feel we have had years of the same thing, people only thinking of themselves

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i think there is a general lack of care throughout life now a days - its very much every man for himself which is sad

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

It's not the size of the hill, it's the state of it.

May be they are being considerate in that they don't want to slide into anyone else's car.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It's not the size of the hill, it's the state of it.

May be they are being considerate in that they don't want to slide into anyone else's car."

ok ... I understand that, but where do the people park whos spots they took?

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"It's not the size of the hill, it's the state of it.

May be they are being considerate in that they don't want to slide into anyone else's car.

ok ... I understand that, but where do the people park whos spots they took? "

Sorry... "whos spots they took" ? Didn't you say they were parking on the road , a non-restricted road?

I paid (like most of the folk on my street) to have the pavement lowered in front of my house so it is officially property access... and I park in the front garden... and on the pavement depending how many cars I have here... so I can bitch about anyone who parks there blocking my access

Come on, have a heart.... they still have to walk up the hill after they park.... and might not be that young or fit either.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Come on, have a heart.... they still have to walk up the hill after they park.... and might not be that young or fit either."

I couldn't agree more

By *ornyandnymphoCouple  over a year ago

poole

Some of the houses in our road have driveways, some don't. It's the way it was built. But come Christmas or bad weather all these people park their cars in the spaces meant for those who don't have a drive so their visitors can park in their drive. So you come home and can't park, we are lucky as we have a disabled bay outside our house, but even so people without a blue badge still park in it, horny tells them to move it or he'll tow it to the middle of the road and leave it.

Thought and considertaion for others costs nothing, but can mean a lot.

where are they supposed to put their cars if they can't get up the hill?

..... Anywhere but not outside my house?

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Considerations for others?

You own or rent the house.....you don't own or rent the road.

I just love people screaming for consideration.

they could always just park it and go away skiing for the week

well i have the same problem i have school parents park outside my house everday , i work on a oncall basis and now have park my car across my drive so i can get away when im called out , several times i have had heated discussions with some that do and when i point out that one day they could be waiting in me getting to work to see to their child , family member then they usually move i know i should expect it living next door to a school but i have put up signs saying no parking and talked to the school but they still do it

By *ornyandnymphoCouple  over a year ago

poole

"I just love people screaming for consideration. "

We weren't screaming for consideration. Not sure where you got that from. But manners and politeness cost nothing.

We were thinking of everyone who suffers with parking problems, we just used our situation as an example.

Many households have more than 1 car, as do we, but our cars are parked with consideration for others. Shame others aren't the same.

Bet all the people who's feelings are well tough would feel differently if the same happened to them all the time.

And in answer to you Jane yes we do rent the road as we have to pay for parking permits. We pay extra and still can't park, so feel we have the right to moan.

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

if you have a drive way you can report them to the police, its one of the first things you learn on a driving leason is your not allowed to park outside a house with a drive way, might be different on mainland uk but thats the way it is here

» Add a new message to this topic