FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you tell him?

Do you tell him?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Girls you have a met and the guy, good looking, polite BUT…..well let’s say isn’t premiership performer. So do you tell him or do you lie and take every effort to make sure you don’t meet again?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would simply say that I felt there wasn't enough of a spark for me and wish them all the best.

By *over-manMan  over a year ago

motherwell

tell the truth

When he mail asking to meet again say i would but feel its could be even more fun if we did this .... and that .. even better then last time .. xx

no, just because it doesnt work for me, doesnt mean it wont work for anyone else.

if theres nothing between us then it's a joint failure. i just wont meet again...sure if its bad he will respect that

"Girls you have a met and the guy, good looking, polite BUT…..well let’s say isn’t premiership performer. So do you tell him or do you lie and take every effort to make sure you don’t meet again?"

Well...... polite is enough to put me off . Crap sex hmmmmmm no .ive never told any bloke he was crap I just never meet again.

just delete and block lol

only kidding....be honest! but in a nice way

"When he mail asking to meet again say i would but feel its could be even more fun if we did this .... and that .. even better then last time .. xx "

Im sure you are St. Jo - Jo. I have one foot in the grave...... no time to teach. Experienced , able males apply within ....... others git lorst. x

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

just hand him a copy of the 'joy of sex' and suggest some night time reading.

"When he mail asking to meet again say i would but feel its could be even more fun if we did this .... and that .. even better then last time .. xx

Im sure you are St. Jo - Jo. I have one foot in the grave...... no time to teach. Experienced , able males apply within ....... others git lorst. x "

Gran she did say nice looking and so may be worth spending time on , lol x my gran was more like my mum ... lost her years ago i miss a gran in my life , i have you here ,

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He is a lovely guy and not in the scene at all but is open minded but.... well he goes off too quickly and as a bit clumsy as well. I won't lie to him but also i don't want to hurt his feelings so am avoiding currently.

By *lackboaWoman  over a year ago

greenock

i'm with Granny.....if they dont come up to scratch.....i dont meet them again...but i dont say why.....that would be cruel.....and other people might find them fabulous

"When he mail asking to meet again say i would but feel its could be even more fun if we did this .... and that .. even better then last time .. xx

Im sure you are St. Jo - Jo. I have one foot in the grave...... no time to teach. Experienced , able males apply within ....... others git lorst. x Gran she did say nice looking and so may be worth spending time on , lol x my gran was more like my mum ... lost her years ago i miss a gran in my life , i have you here , "

ffs woman .... im a tart.

I always find the first time a bit awkward and not as good as either would like, but that's why you should be comfortable with each other and have a laugh and giggle about it, and work on trying to make it better. After all it is supposed to be fun!

Im sure you are St. Jo - Jo. I have one foot in the grave...... no time to teach. Experienced , able males apply within ....... others git lorst. x Gran she did say nice looking and so may be worth spending time on , lol x my gran was more like my mum ... lost her years ago i miss a gran in my life , i have you here ,

ffs woman .... im a tart. "

I'd say keep it to yourself and move on.

Either he knows it wasn't that good and won't need telling. Or he thinks it was OK and, in that case, he could do without you undermining his confidence.

"I always find the first time a bit awkward and not as good as either would like, but that's why you should be comfortable with each other and have a laugh and giggle about it, and work on trying to make it better. After all it is supposed to be fun!

"

If you are newly weds.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

just get another guy who is really good ..

and get the 'not so good' guy to sit and watch and take notes of improvement..

my work here is done..

"I always find the first time a bit awkward and not as good as either would like, but that's why you should be comfortable with each other and have a laugh and giggle about it, and work on trying to make it better. After all it is supposed to be fun!

If you are newly weds. "

Well that may be where I am going wrong, expecting the other person to be on the same team and work together as things. When in fact I've just been providing a service and should expect an Amazon rating and feedback comment.

"just get another guy who is really good ..

my work here is done.. "

Tremendous as ever View..... A GOD amongst Agony aunts .. insightful , innovative , invincible and lots of other ins xx

"Girls you have a met and the guy, good looking, polite BUT…..well let’s say isn’t premiership performer. So do you tell him or do you lie and take every effort to make sure you don’t meet again?"

i lie and dont meet him again x

I would say don't tell him. Most of us are well used to rejection by the time we get to our thirties. Occupational hazard lol. However, I can't imagine Ted Bundy, Fred West or others of the psycho ilk taking it too well. Meet on neutral, public ground, tell a little white lie and run like the wind

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"just get another guy who is really good ..

my work here is done..

Tremendous as ever View..... A GOD amongst Agony aunts .. insightful , innovative , invincible and lots of other ins xx "

bless you Granny xx you are kindness personified x

If you are newly weds.

Well that may be where I am going wrong, expecting the other person to be on the same team and work together as things. When in fact I've just been providing a service and should expect an Amazon rating and feedback comment.

"

Titter...... Was that sarcasm ? I'm too dim to distinguish.

Are you going wrong ? How did you find out ?

I did have one woman who just laid there and enjoyed it. I was like, well thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

From that point on I check for a pulse, or at the very least still warm

YES ! you should tell him .! i personally ,if i met someone and everything was fine but the sex , would have another bash ,it is usually better when you know someone a little , bit of a adventure really , FRANKIE XX

If you are newly weds. "

Beautiful. Succinct and beautiful

"

Are you going wrong ? How did you find out ?"

Oh no, really it was an enlightening statement you made. If you are just after a shag and nothing more, then there is little point getting involved, just use her glove puppet and move on.

Or maybe I'm just an old romantic

"

Are you going wrong ? How did you find out ?

Oh no, really it was an enlightening statement you made. If you are just after a shag and nothing more, then there is little point getting involved, just use her glove puppet and move on.

"

Or a Punch n Judy enthusiast

"

Or a Punch n Judy enthusiast"

Yes, I hear some people pay good money for that

"

Yes, I hear some people pay good money for that "

You can play 'Pocket Punch n Judy' for free it's a bit like solitaire.

"

You can play 'Pocket Punch n Judy' for free it's a bit like solitaire. "

Makes you wonder what was going on when Soo, the panda of 'Sooty & Sweep' fame, used to say 'Mr Corbett' in a panting, husky voice!!!

"

Makes you wonder what was going on when Soo, the panda of 'Sooty & Sweep' fame, used to say 'Mr Corbett' in a panting, husky voice!!! "

Did it fool other huskies ?

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

I can take it, I've got broad shoulders, I'm not upset at all

"

Makes you wonder what was going on when Soo, the panda of 'Sooty & Sweep' fame, used to say 'Mr Corbett' in a panting, husky voice!!!

Did it fool other huskies ?

"

Don't think so but it confused the hell out Basil Brush and Mr Derek. BOOM BOOM

i tell them its to cold then go and dont see them again

"i tell them its to cold then go and dont see them again "

Or better still say, "Yeah thanks, that confirms it, I am definitely gay"

*assuming its MF in the first place.

Ooooh the joys of playing with subs, they expect to be told if they're not up to tract and actually thank you for showing them where they're lacking!!!

It takes at least two people to make good sex. Who's to say it's the other persons fault?

I've said this loads of times, nobody can hit the spot everytime with every partner.

Your techniques might not be compatible with each other.

Im sure you are St. Jo - Jo. I have one foot in the grave...... no time to teach. Experienced , able males apply within ....... others git lorst. x Gran she did say nice looking and so may be worth spending time on , lol x my gran was more like my mum ... lost her years ago i miss a gran in my life , i have you here ,

ffs woman .... im a tart. "

me too xxx tart with a heart x

When bad sex happens its normally down to a communication problem, so yes I’d tell them, but at the time and not once its all over.

Just say sorry, however, it is unlikely to be repeated as you do not feel there is sufficient chemistry between you.

"

Makes you wonder what was going on when Soo, the panda of 'Sooty & Sweep' fame, used to say 'Mr Corbett' in a panting, husky voice!!! "

oi you leave little soo soo alone - nastly lady

I would probably make some kind of excuse, no im lying, I would hide and let my partner think of an excuse cos Im a chicken.

I wouldnt tell anyone they werent very good at sex, it would be hurtful and I wouldnt do that and its not as if Im any great shakes in the sex department.

"Just say sorry, however, it is unlikely to be repeated as you do not feel there is sufficient chemistry between you.

"

*nods head in agreement*

But is this meeting in person or talking via text or phone ?

tie im up as punishment and fuck im propleee

Don't tell him as such, but suggest what he should try to do, obviously this would be what floats your own personal boat, that way he learns something new and you get a little taste of what you like.... simples

that's what I said.

"But is this meeting in person or talking via text or phone ?"

Why do you ask?

its for OP

"that's what I said. "

Oh, excuse me, didn't see that one,

Pardonnez-moi

P.S. was it tongue in cheek.......

"its for OP "

Well she said she has already met him so I would guess it isn't really relevant what method of communication she uses, more the words she chooses.

Maybe give him another try as first time meets are a learning of each other and what each other likes but some just decide on less that.

Maybe give him another try as first time meets are a learning of each other and what each other likes but some just decide on less that.

I think theres an echo in here

here

here.....

Bad phone line but tend to not come across very well using my phone

» Add a new message to this topic