FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hormonal

Hormonal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ladies

Have you found as your got older your got more emotional and hormonal when it's time of the month.

Never really suffered. But recently the mood swings and feeling tearful seems to be more common.

What can I do. ?

Guys

How do you cope ?

All

Hugs and chocolate would be much appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I've started having symptoms again now I'm going through the menopause, but as I'm not suffering any other way I can't complain

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Drugs!

I didn't want to go down the hormone/contraceptive route so I spoke to the doctor about it. She gave me fluoxetine and quite frankly I wish I'd asked years ago. Half my life was taken over by PMT and within about two weeks I felt like myself again. Had I known that was possible I'd never have suffered so long. I'm never giving them up.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had a coil for the past eight years, never get a monthly visitor anymore!!

"Ladies

Have you found as your got older your got more emotional and hormonal when it's time of the month.

Never really suffered. But recently the mood swings and feeling tearful seems to be more common.

What can I do. ?

Guys

How do you cope ?

All

Hugs and chocolate would be much appreciated.

"

My time of month commenced at 9yrs of age.

I've had pmt every month since.

I've tried everything but nothing's really worked, the most I can do is rest as much as possible and avoid certain people/situations, as I'm extra irritable.

I think we just have to ride it out until the menopause - I'm looking forward to HRT

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Sending you hugs

Well my hormones are screwed since the cancer but i have a coil that releases hormones which helps .

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Drugs!

I didn't want to go down the hormone/contraceptive route so I spoke to the doctor about it. She gave me fluoxetine and quite frankly I wish I'd asked years ago. Half my life was taken over by PMT and within about two weeks I felt like myself again. Had I known that was possible I'd never have suffered so long. I'm never giving them up. "

Drugs here too!!! Citalopram. Lifesaver. Suffered from day 1 aged 11. I also have a gynae condition which makes it worse so also take a low oestrogen pill (I have an oestrogen intolerance) & Diclofenac. I rattle but no longer feel inclined to stab people with steak knives before rolling up in a ball on the kitchen floor.....

"

Drugs here too!!! Citalopram. Lifesaver. Suffered from day 1 aged 11. I also have a gynae condition which makes it worse so also take a low oestrogen pill (I have an oestrogen intolerance) & Diclofenac. I rattle but no longer feel inclined to stab people with steak knives before rolling up in a ball on the kitchen floor..... "

Hormonal mess here! This post made me laugh and just 30 seconds before was bawling my eyes out!

Didn't realise pmt could be bi polar!

Seriously though I'm suffering more than ever and thinking of seeing the doctor about it. It hits me as soon as I ovulate, then very slowly gets better till period day one when the cloud lifts like magic. They won't give me contraception for various reasons. Was wondering if anyone had tried and had success with herbal remedies particularly for the psychological symptoms as I can cope with sore boobs!

» Add a new message to this topic