FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The day from hell lol

The day from hell lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow what a day so far got stood up last night ( with not so much as a simple txt to say y lol) then had a letter sayin I o my bank lots of monies for things I brought in Russia. Cool seeing as I have never been there. On a plus side I'm off work today so how r u all on the lovely world of fab

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

I'm fine thanks, sorry to hear about you getting stood up, Grrr!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Honest wasnt me this time

No need to be sorry lol leylts just hope it don't happen again lol felt like a right willy sat on my own in a countryside pub

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

"No need to be sorry lol leylts just hope it don't happen again lol felt like a right willy sat on my own in a countryside pub "

I have had that years ago, and with a bunch of flowers, I felt like a spare at a wedding! Lol

i would be more pissed at money disappearing from my bank account than being stood up

Lol I am but I have card protection well at least I think I do gotta go in today to talk about it Wish mr luck lol xxx

good luck mr ??

"Wow what a day so far got stood up last night ( with not so much as a simple txt to say y lol) then had a letter sayin I o my bank lots of monies for things I brought in Russia. Cool seeing as I have never been there. On a plus side I'm off work today so how r u all on the lovely world of fab "
...... sucks to be you Hope you get your bank sorted.....

* Creeps round graveyard *

Good luck with the bank,Paul had that happen to him last year and he got all his money back easily xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I remember seeing a lad stood up, he must of been about 18. My ex, son and i where at the cinema and where early so sat and had a drink. It was valentines day and this lad was stood on the step with a red rose in his bag looking all happy. He waited and waited in the end he got his phone out dont know if there was any answer but he still waited. About an hour later we went to the cinema and when we came out he had gone, but i dont think the girl turned up as he had been waiting about an hour and 15 minutes that we saw. Bless him

Banks gettin sorted so should get my monies bk now all I need to fo is find a play mate lol

Oh I had the day from hell yesterday on my birthday as nothing went right,ment to be off work and wasn't but then spent the night on my own

"Banks gettin sorted so should get my monies bk now all I need to fo is find a play mate lol "
.... Puts hand up

* sits on coffin *

» Add a new message to this topic