FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Website Developers

Website Developers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ominantPerv85 OP   Man  over a year ago

Maidstone

Afternoon guys and girls,

Hope everyone is ok. First of all, I hope I am not breaking any rules, I think I am being a good boy so far.

I have recently decided to take the leap, and start up my own business. A while back, I had built a website, but now looking back at it, it's too unprofessional for my liking.

I know that in order to get a fantastic website, I would need to pay for it, which I don't have a problem in doing in the future. For now however, cash is next to none. I have had a look on the net for a little while, and honestly I am just so confused with the amount of different packages out there, and I don't really have the time to download each one, see how it goes etc...

So my questions here are fairly simple -

1. Are there any members that build websites professionally that I could talk to?

2. Can anyone recommend some software, which they know is good from previous experience?

3. Is there anyone here who is really handy at photo/graphics editing, who might have some free images for me to use?

Thanks in advance guys.

Admin, I hope I'm not breaking any rules or doing anything wrong....

P.S. Also, if there are any members who run their own business, or have experience in doing so, I'd love to hear from you

Enjoy the rest of your sunday :D

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

[Removed by poster at 21/11/10 15:32:31]

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Look at a company online called EKM Powershop.....

Maidstone

Hi Jane,

Thanks for that, not quite what I was looking for as I'm not planning to sell lots of products. Still helpful none the less

Thanks again

By *ytraCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

Have a look at Mr Site, not always the easiest to work with but can look really good. We used it for our first online shop but have now moved on and had a couple of sites modified from templates.

It depends what you want the site for as you can get some really nice templates that can be altered to suit. We use a company called noble web design to sort ours out.

Maidstone

Hi Sytra,

Thanks for the reply, was just thinking that I should have maybe put some more info on the OP.

I want the website to be my first and main point of contact for clients, where they can find out all the information they need, setup a user account and be able to check up their project's progress, or view invoices/reciepts etc.

I might have a couple of services available for purchase on the site, but I am not 100% sure on that yet.

At the minute, priority is to have a good looking site, thats easy to navigate and to find all the info my clients would need.

» Add a new message to this topic