FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do women from warmer climes...

Do women from warmer climes...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...suck cock?

This question is rasied from another thread where a female poster said she had a mouth like an 'arabs jockstrap'..

So, if men from warmer climates are more prone to sweating in their nether regions, do women from those same climates suck cock without complaint, or refuse to jump?

(of course I've made a bucketload of assumptions here but it's just a giggle so dont castrate me for it)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

You are just torturing yourself Wishy with all this cock sucking talk

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

yes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You are just torturing yourself Wishy with all this cock sucking talk "

Lol lol lol that is hilarious and I have to agree, Wishy try not to think of her warm wet mouth closing around your swollen glans and then slowly taking your length deep, gathering up speed until you cant hold on any longer and explode your hot cum into her mouth - its not worth it Wishy, honestly

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You are just torturing yourself Wishy with all this cock sucking talk

Lol lol lol that is hilarious and I have to agree, Wishy try not to think of her warm wet mouth closing around your swollen glans and then slowly taking your length deep, gathering up speed until you cant hold on any longer and explode your hot cum into her mouth - its not worth it Wishy, honestly "

Man, if I 'exploded' into her mouth as you described I'd be asking Santa for a new cock. I'm not saying she doesn't like it but I think her gag reflexes might force her to chomp down hard if I didn't at least warn her with something along the lines of, "oo get ready baby, here it comes, ah, yeah, take that!!"

Am I sounding a little obssessed with cock sucking?

» Add a new message to this topic