FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > nagging pain

nagging pain

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

no not letsbe

ok....lets start by saying i know i should go to the Dr's and i probably will when i have enough reasons to go (like to get the most out of my 10 mins!!) but....

i have had a nagging dull pain over my right hip (its kind of hard to explain where...its not in my hip, but its at the front in my lower abdomen region, under my 'apron' ( )). its not there all the time and doesnt hurt when i move so i dont think its muscular.

any clues as to what it is? i have of course googled and am dying but thought i'd give the resident fab M.D's a go

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

If it aint the Colt 45 in your holster then I reckon you ought to ask your GP.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Will there be cake at your funeral tea??

"no not letsbe

ok....lets start by saying i know i should go to the Dr's and i probably will when i have enough reasons to go (like to get the most out of my 10 mins!!) but....

i have had a nagging dull pain over my right hip (its kind of hard to explain where...its not in my hip, but its at the front in my lower abdomen region, under my 'apron' ( )). its not there all the time and doesnt hurt when i move so i dont think its muscular.

any clues as to what it is? i have of course googled and am dying but thought i'd give the resident fab M.D's a go "

Have you developed what's known in the trade as a "_ohnaron"? Bit like piles and even less funny?

Maybe some form of trapped nerve as this would be on off pains , maybe a stomach ulcer as they push pains outwards try talking to a.Q doctor run by nhs England numbers are online they are fully trained and will advise hospital or doctors and advice on what it could be

evesham

"no not letsbe

any clues as to what it is? i have of course googled and am dying but thought i'd give the resident fab M.D's a go

Have you developed what's known in the trade as a "_ohnaron"? Bit like piles and even less funny? "

ummmmmmmmm

Need to fart?

evesham

"Need to fart? "

nope

all good on that count

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Possibly a rupture? ..best go see a quack xxx hope that it isn't serious

evesham

see, i thought it was ovulation pain as i am trying to tune into my cycle more but it has been going on for a couple of weeks now and no....you know...

then i thought appendix but i am guessing the pain would have got worse by now.

then i googled and ovarian cysts came up...i do have PCOS but i am very certain it is not this.

i am sure it is nothing and probably is just a muscular thing. it is not bad that it is affecting my activity level etc.

Possibly a mild UTI.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"see, i thought it was ovulation pain as i am trying to tune into my cycle more but it has been going on for a couple of weeks now and no....you know...

then i thought appendix but i am guessing the pain would have got worse by now.

then i googled and ovarian cysts came up...i do have PCOS but i am very certain it is not this.

i am sure it is nothing and probably is just a muscular thing. it is not bad that it is affecting my activity level etc."

be careful, if its your cysts playing up there a bastard when they burst I had to be hospitalised everytime

My boss is a nagging pain.

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Ovarian cyst would have been my first guess - does the pain sharpen when you cough?

Best to see the GP really, cause you know how weird and wonderful bodies are - you might have a trapped nerve in your thigh but only feel it at the top of your hip

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Could it be an internal infection?

I had the worst period pain after having a cervix biopsy even though I don't have periods.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I have had ovarian cysts . the Pain doubled me up more than once.. had to be hospitalized twice. Also mid cycle pain when I ovulated. That is sharp and for me went on two or three days.

Never had appendicitis but I know it can grumble away sometimes rather than sharp pain.

Perhaps go to Doc get checked out

» Add a new message to this topic