FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nocturnal roll call.pt2.

Nocturnal roll call.pt2.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

SUZZZZYYYYY! !!!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *tretchygirl and tintinWoman  over a year ago

Dartford

"SUZZZZYYYYY! !!!"

Go Suzy. Go Suzy

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

For anyone who doesn't know.... MY NAME IS NOT MEG! Bladey is just mean, and everyone else who calls me meg is just following bladey because they think it's cool to be mean

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

part one, the usual melee of people arriving a mixture of lurking perving and generally loitering around for cake and buscuits...

the offer of pillows is handed out for the sleepy

and those offering other serves for the evenings entertainment..

womens multitasking came up, but as i was busy multitasking myself, i lost the detail of that thread..

i notice that some are in very interesting positions tonight.. a pretzel multitasking competition may be on the cards...

discussion on how to form a meet request was a bit of an eye opener

and peoples experiences of job interviews and the prospect of them was mentioned...warning dont sign bladeys made in taiwan contracts...hehehe

the infuences of rastamouse of the future population of fab seem to be alarming..dont think about that too hard

and people trying to lurk in the dingy corners of nocturnal team rolecall were outed and made to stand in the middle of us all....pretty scary shit..lol

wile the trials of having 'heavy balls' for some therapeutic perving is offered as a solution to others...

the banter of 'shut up' and 'fibber' and 'sucker; can be heard by these stunning adults ..hehehe some may be compliments..i wouldnt know...a kind of code, to which i am uninitiated

complaints to the weather gods continue...some have very kind offers on sustaining heat, very eco, sharing beds and everything..look what they are doing for the environment..great idea..bed pooling...mmmmm

the joy of teenagers also came up, surviving them deserves some kind of acknowledgement...on top of flooded kitchens..the woman deserves a medal x

and as a loitering soul hangs around manchester, his intent not clear to those of us here...

neither is the girl next door called meg...repeated ,,,,as we roll into part 2...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cmon Suzy Q!

Dartford

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

For anyone who doesn't know.... MY NAME IS NOT MEG! Bladey is just mean, and everyone else who calls me meg is just following bladey because they think it's cool to be mean "

Why is he calling you Meg?

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

For anyone who doesn't know.... MY NAME IS NOT MEG! Bladey is just mean, and everyone else who calls me meg is just following bladey because they think it's cool to be mean "

Sorry My name is Daniel by the way.

I owe you an apology Dan, I thought you'd missed me again but noticed I'd missed the reply and it was in capitals to

Blade I answered you on the last one but my phone is pervy not Percy

"part one, the usual melee of people arriving a mixture of lurking perving and generally loitering around for cake and buscuits...

womens multitasking came up, but as i was busy multitasking myself, i lost the detail of that thread..

i notice that some are in very interesting positions tonight.. a pretzel multitasking competition may be on the cards...

and peoples experiences of job interviews and the prospect of them was mentioned...warning dont sign bladeys made in taiwan contracts...hehehe

the infuences of rastamouse of the future population of fab seem to be alarming..dont think about that too hard

and people trying to lurk in the dingy corners of nocturnal team rolecall were outed and made to stand in the middle of us all....pretty scary shit..lol

wile the trials of having 'heavy balls' for some therapeutic perving is offered as a solution to others...

the banter of 'shut up' and 'fibber' and 'sucker; can be heard by these stunning adults ..hehehe some may be compliments..i wouldnt know...a kind of code, to which i am uninitiated

complaints to the weather gods continue...some have very kind offers on sustaining heat, very eco, sharing beds and everything..look what they are doing for the environment..great idea..bed pooling...mmmmm

the joy of teenagers also came up, surviving them deserves some kind of acknowledgement...on top of flooded kitchens..the woman deserves a medal x

and as a loitering soul hangs around manchester, his intent not clear to those of us here...

neither is the girl next door called meg...repeated ,,,,as we roll into part 2...

"

OUTSTANDING

"part one, the usual melee of people arriving a mixture of lurking perving and generally loitering around for cake and buscuits...

"

fully up to scratch cheers suzy

"Cmon Suzy Q!"

ok ok dont keep you knickers on...

Hereabouts

"

"

Suzy said it therefore it's law!!

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

For anyone who doesn't know.... MY NAME IS NOT MEG! Bladey is just mean, and everyone else who calls me meg is just following bladey because they think it's cool to be mean

Why is he calling you Meg? "

Cause she called me Danny previously

"Cmon Suzy Q!

ok ok dont keep you knickers on... "

We are not worthy xx

Hereabouts

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

Why is he calling you Meg? "

The lookalike thread a little while back... He said I look like Meg from family guy

Dartford

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

Cause she called me Danny previously "

I don't get it

I'm here

"I owe you an apology Dan, I thought you'd missed me again but noticed I'd missed the reply and it was in capitals to

Blade I answered you on the last one but my phone is pervy not Percy "

That's why I put it in capitals I've been up since 13:30 yesterday so I'm feeling your pain tonight

Dartford

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

The lookalike thread a little while back... He said I look like Meg from family guy "

I'm sure you don't

Hereabouts

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

Cause she called me Danny previously "

Once... Because you copied bladey!

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

Don't lissen to her her names bloody meg end of

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

The lookalike thread a little while back... He said I look like Meg from family guy "

I didn't Bladey did

"Cmon Suzy Q!

ok ok dont keep you knickers on...

We are not worthy xx"

no you are..most definitely xx

Hereabouts

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

Don't lissen to her her names bloody meg end of "

"I'm here "

Good evening Mr. DD

You working or lurking tonight?

"I owe you an apology Dan, I thought you'd missed me again but noticed I'd missed the reply and it was in capitals to

That's why I put it in capitals I've been up since 13:30 yesterday so I'm feeling your pain tonight "

And I still missed it I must be more tired than I thought

Hereabouts

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

The lookalike thread a little while back... He said I look like Meg from family guy

I didn't Bladey did "

That's why I said bladey and not Daniel!

"I'm here "

hello 'here'..darent call you anything else i might get told off...

Still in the area x will there be a roll call part 3 ? X

Jus checking in from Amsterdam... Smoke in hand

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

Good evening delightful Dan working tonight but last shift xxx

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

Once... Because you copied bladey! "

Wasn't once, check your kik

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

Before we start lets be quite clear. Is Meg your safe word?

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

Don't lissen to her her names bloody meg end of

"

now look what youve done..you bully

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

I'm sure you don't "

She doesn't

Dartford

"Still in the area x will there be a roll call part 3 ? X"

Probably

That's why I put it in capitals I've been up since 13:30 yesterday so I'm feeling your pain tonight

And I still missed it I must be more tired than I thought"

Proper fucked like Ze Germans

area 51..or area rollcall 3??did you land in a space ship..if you did please dont ask to speak to our 'leader' politically hes a complete waste of space..however if you are here to perve in fab world, welcome friend...

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

OUTSTANDING "

love it!!

Possibly, you can never tell with these things

Proper fucked like Ze Germans "

Sleep then for you young man

"Jus checking in from Amsterdam... Smoke in hand "

hi mimi..sounds like you are having fun x

Manchester

Suzy you take my breath away. Not so sure about you outing my contracct though. Not cool not cool at all. To my office now

"Jus checking in from Amsterdam... Smoke in hand "

Good evening Ms. Mimieux

Do like Amsterdam, have a.great time

"Good evening delightful Dan working tonight but last shift xxx"

Good evening Voddy x x

I did mine last night, hope yours is a quiet one

"Good evening delightful Dan working tonight but last shift xxx"

Evening _oddy

"Suzy you take my breath away. Not so sure about you outing my contracct though. Not cool not cool at all. To my office now "

Bahaha! Like you Actually do Work an everything!!!

Manchester

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

Wasn't once, check your kik "

Good man

"Before we start lets be quite clear. Is Meg your safe word?"

Good evening John

Don't think we'd be safe if she could reach us

"Before we start lets be quite clear. Is Meg your safe word?

Good evening John

Don't think we'd be safe if she could reach us "

You really wouldn't.

Good evening John

Who is meg? Or is it smeg?

Manchester

"Suzy you take my breath away. Not so sure about you outing my contracct though. Not cool not cool at all. To my office now

Bahaha! Like you Actually do Work an everything!!! "

I just want her to sit on my knee

Sleep then for you young man "

No chance I'm relaxing with a comforting beverage...or two

"Suzy you take my breath away. Not so sure about you outing my contracct though. Not cool not cool at all. To my office now "

always was outspoken and rebel why what you gonna do if i dont?

Manchester

Good evening John

Who is meg? Or is it smeg?"

Its meg but i like it

Good evening John

You really wouldn't."

We'd be in deep shizzle

Good evening John

Who is meg? Or is it smeg?

Its meg but i like it "

"Suzy you take my breath away. Not so sure about you outing my contracct though. Not cool not cool at all. To my office now

Bahaha! Like you Actually do Work an everything!!! "

giggles

thanks tessarosa x

No chance I'm relaxing with a comforting beverage...or two "

Haha now who was it that was on the thread the other night when you said you didn't drink, is it your normal your having

Hereabouts

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

Wasn't once, check your kik "

Blah blah twice then!

Night you lot have fun.. Night meg

Dartford

Good evening John

You really wouldn't.

We'd be in deep shizzle "

Fo shizzle my nizzle

I'm off to sleep

Night all xx

Hereabouts

Good evening John

That's way too true!

Manchester

You think im daft. No warning here my sweet wait and see

always was outspoken and rebel why what you gonna do if i dont? "

Good evening HOTTY xx

Hereabouts

Good evening John

You really wouldn't."

You're still in my bad books, mister!

Good evening little miss giggles xxx

"I'm off to sleep

Night all xx"

Night

Haha now who was it that was on the thread the other night when you said you didn't drink, is it your normal your having"

I'm just having a refreshingly tasty vanilla

Manchester

"Night you lot have fun.. Night meg "

Lmfao

Night sweet x

Evening Imp xxx

Bahaha! Like you Actually do Work an everything!!!

giggles

thanks tessarosa x"

Any Enemy of my friend

I mean any enemy of my enemy

I mean lets wind Steve up!!

Haha now who was it that was on the thread the other night when you said you didn't drink, is it your normal your having

I'm just having a refreshingly tasty vanilla "

I'm so glad autocuntrect put

Hereabouts

Don't you start

You lot are so mean... Gonna curl up and cry now

I'm lurking about

Hereabouts

"Good evening little miss giggles xxx"

Evening lovely x

Dartford

I'm just having a refreshingly tasty vanilla "

Dan's on the hard stuff. Watchout ladies

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

Blah blah twice then! "

Now we're even

Good evening John

You really wouldn't.

"

if he was a picture in your colouring book, what would he be?

Good evening and goodnight Fockers

Dan's on the hard stuff. Watchout ladies "

giggles...should i ask for a raise while hes sozzled?

Good evening John

You really wouldn't.

We'd be in deep shizzle

Fo shizzle my nizzle "

Fo sheezy.

Hereabouts

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

Blah blah twice then!

Now we're even "

Nuh-uh!! You've called me meg way more times that I've called you Danny!

Hereabouts

Good evening John

You really wouldn't.

if he was a picture in your colouring book, what would he be? "

An arse.. Oh wait

Dartford

giggles...should i ask for a raise while hes sozzled?"

Definitely. Gotta exploit the pig oppressor's weaknesses lol

"I'm off to sleep

Night all xx"

Nighty night Mrs. H filthy dreams x

Manchester

"Evening Imp xxx"

Evening megs mum x

Hereabouts

"Evening Imp xxx

Evening megs mum x"

BLADEY!!!

"Jus checking in from Amsterdam... Smoke in hand

Good evening Ms. Mimieux

Do like Amsterdam, have a.great time "

Oh I am having the time of my life right here... So blissed out! If anyone wants to have a trip back with me, get in touch!

"I'm lurking about "

Good evening Mr. Auspicious

By office, he means his passion wagon l...

Definitely. Gotta exploit the pig oppressor's weaknesses lol "

hahaha love it!..Up the Workers!!

Dan's on the hard stuff. Watchout ladies "

Its not the total but the sum of its parts

giggles...should i ask for a raise while hes sozzled?"

20% bonus

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

Hey Meg, how the devil are you?

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

Blah blah twice then!

Now we're even

Nuh-uh!! You've called me meg way more times that I've called you Danny! "

Iirc that one makes it 6

By office, he means his passion wagon l... "

you mean..you mean, he was going to get frisky with me on some mattress in the back of an automobile????

Hereabouts

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

Hey Meg, how the devil are you? "

No. No no no. I thought you were one of the nice ones!!!

Manchester

Jd anyone. This is going down way to easy

Hereabouts

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

Blah blah twice then!

Now we're even

Iirc that one makes it 6 "

And I've lost count.. We will never be even!

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

No. No no no. I thought you were one of the nice ones!!! "

I am, honestly

Definitely. Gotta exploit the pig oppressor's weaknesses lol "

Pig oppressor I thought I was a very good employer my contracts aren't shonky

20% bonus "

bonus on what?..dont know what the base rate is yet??

Manchester

By office, he means his passion wagon l...

you mean..you mean, he was going to get frisky with me on some mattress in the back of an automobile???? "

Its a boom mobeal

Hereabouts

"Jd anyone. This is going down way to easy "

Yes please. I might be more tolerant then!

Good evening Ms. Mimieux

Oh I am having the time of my life right here... So blissed out! If anyone wants to have a trip back with me, get in touch! "

Rember theres culture there too

Pig oppressor I thought I was a very good employer my contracts aren't shonky "

no they are non existent..zero hours contract...

Lol. Here I am again

Drains passed building control today. Back filled and I've cut out the wall for the French doors.

Gas man came round to quote to supply and fit a boiler. Joiner came to double check measurements for windows and doors.

All is going well. Delivery of insulation, floor beams and floor tomorrow

Hereabouts

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

No. No no no. I thought you were one of the nice ones!!!

I am, honestly "

Sureeeeeeee

Dartford

hahaha love it!..Up the Workers!!"

Exactly comrade Suzy

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

Blah blah twice then!

Now we're even

Iirc that one makes it 6

And I've lost count.. We will never be even! "

Truce....let's just call it quits

20% bonus

bonus on what?..dont know what the base rate is yet??"

Page 3 of tour terms and conditions it's all there in black and white

Exactly comrade Suzy "

born to be a revolutionary...

Manchester

Good evening Ms. Mimieux

Oh I am having the time of my life right here... So blissed out! If anyone wants to have a trip back with me, get in touch! "

Been a few times. Had a ball i think

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

I landed my saucer at woodbridge one christmas but every one spoke american. Were you there meg?

"Lol. Here I am again

Drains passed building control today. Back filled and I've cut out the wall for the French doors.

Gas man came round to quote to supply and fit a boiler. Joiner came to double check measurements for windows and doors.

All is going well. Delivery of insulation, floor beams and floor tomorrow "

Good evening Rachel

Sounds like you're bang on schedule

Manchester

Good evening Ms. Mimieux

Oh I am having the time of my life right here... So blissed out! If anyone wants to have a trip back with me, get in touch!

Been a few times. Had a ball i think "

Hmmm posbly should refrase that

"Lol. Here I am again

All is going well. Delivery of insulation, floor beams and floor tomorrow "

that is awesome xxx

Hereabouts

"Bloody thread ending!

I repeat....

Blah blah twice then!

Now we're even

Iirc that one makes it 6

And I've lost count.. We will never be even!

Truce....let's just call it quits "

I stopped days ago!

"Lol. Here I am again

Good evening Rachel

Sounds like you're bang on schedule "

Good evening. Yes. It's going well.

I could do with some time to be Rachael though.

Ok; so I need a shag

Morning all x

Hi Jamie

"Lol. Here I am again

Good evening Rachel

Ok; so I need a shag "

Don't over work yourself rest time is important too

"Morning all x"

Good evening Jamie

"Lol. Here I am again

Good evening Rachel

Ok; so I need a shag

Don't over work yourself rest time is important too "

I'm going out on the 6th. Big black guy lined up

Manchester

I can't wait for the part 3 update. Mainly because i can't fecking keep up..... sorry if I've missed out forgive me im old and my secretarys gone all militant on me

Oh bugger! Its morning! I should have turned into a pumpkin 11 mins ago!

Morning Rachael morning Daniel - I'm just lurking again

If Im little miss giggles mum whose the dad

Dartford

Exactly comrade Suzy

born to be a revolutionary... "

Why yes. Yes I was

"Lol. Here I am again

Good evening Rachel

Ok; so I need a shag

Don't over work yourself rest time is important too

I'm going out on the 6th. Big black guy lined up "

Work hard, party harder

"Morning Rachael morning Daniel - I'm just lurking again "
its not morning till the morning thread

"I can't wait for the part 3 update. Mainly because i can't fecking keep up..... sorry if I've missed out forgive me im old and my secretarys gone all militant on me "

Can't get the staff nowadays, you should hire my secretary she's awesome

"Oh bugger! Its morning! I should have turned into a pumpkin 11 mins ago!"

It ain't morning yet don't panic....only panic when Tosh posts the morning thread at 4 ish

[Removed by poster at 29/07/15 00:20:24]

20% bonus

Page 3 of tour terms and conditions it's all there in black and white "

youve already seen we page three and i wasnt in black or white

i missed the small print i had water in my eyes....

20% bonus

i missed the small print i had water in my eyes.... "

Panic not, you're on an excellent package...Very good rates

Dartford

20% bonus

Only water?

Evening all

"Evening all "

Good evening Mr. Fox

Good evening Ms. Mimieux

Rember theres culture there too "

Of course, that's tomorrow!

20% bonus

Only water? "

Good evening Ms. Mimieux

Rember theres culture there too

Of course, that's tomorrow! "

He he

"Evening all

Good evening Mr. Fox

You working or lurking tonight? "

Always lurking at this time

"Oh bugger! Its morning! I should have turned into a pumpkin 11 mins ago!

It ain't morning yet don't panic....only panic when Tosh posts the morning thread at 4 ish "

no chance! Not when my daughter gets me up at 6!

Manchester

20% bonus

I need a recap on that i missed it.

20% bonus

Only water? "

yes miss..i was doing some female bonding in the garden, with a few men/women watching and a hosepipe...they promised warn water, but they lied....i didnt know i was going to meet him 5 mins later...

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Evenin' all, these threads seem to be taking on a mystic air

Manchester

Owww i just found sweet wohoooo

"Evening all

Good evening Mr. Fox

Always lurking at this time"

Can't fault you

Dartford

20% bonus

Only water?

yes miss..i was doing some female bonding in the garden, with a few men/women watching and a hosepipe...they promised warn water, but they lied....i didnt know i was going to meet him 5 mins later..."

I believe you but many wouldn't

"Oh bugger! Its morning! I should have turned into a pumpkin 11 mins ago!

It ain't morning yet don't panic....only panic when Tosh posts the morning thread at 4 ish no chance! Not when my daughter gets me up at 6! "

But that's the time to panic though, when you find yourself still on here and Tosh posts

"Evenin' all, these threads seem to be taking on a mystic air "

hehee is that the polite term for magical verbal farting ?

how are you? xx

"Owww i just found sweet wohoooo"

humph..ive run out of biscuits

"Evenin' all, these threads seem to be taking on a mystic air "

Good evening Ace

They're only mystic when you do your witch craft

Hereabouts

Keep sneezing! Daniel, what have you poisoned me with this time?!

20% bonus

Only water?

yes miss..i was doing some female bonding in the garden, with a few men/women watching and a hosepipe...they promised warn water, but they lied....i didnt know i was going to meet him 5 mins later...

I believe you but many wouldn't "

I believe her

"Owww i just found sweet wohoooo"

What sort? I've got jelly beans this evening

"Keep sneezing! Daniel, what have you poisoned me with this time?! "

Nowt to do with me, maybe you're cold as you left your 'leccy blank behind

Manchester

"Owww i just found sweet wohoooo

humph..ive run out of biscuits "

Shouda sighned the friggin contract then

Dartford

20% bonus

Only water?

I believe you but many wouldn't

I believe her "

You are one not many

Manchester

What sort? I've got jelly beans this evening "

Strawberry pencils. Tescos thing my doughters gona kill me

Shouda sighned the friggin contract then "

im probably the most stubborn woman youve ever met... ill go without the damn biscuits..i will not be held to ransom

What sort? I've got jelly beans this evening

Strawberry pencils. Tescos thing my doughters gona kill me "

I like the strawberry laces Tesco do

im probably the most stubborn woman youve ever met... ill go without the damn biscuits..i will not be held to ransom "

Custard cream Suzy?

Dartford

Wish I had some fanta

im probably the most stubborn woman youve ever met... ill go without the damn biscuits..i will not be held to ransom "

I have biscuits, but they are all mine, I'm not one for sharing when biscuits are involved lol

Manchester

Why it could be fun

I will post you some Suzy what do you like best?

Hold that thought, tell me tmrw! Off to sleep xx

Hereabouts

"Keep sneezing! Daniel, what have you poisoned me with this time?!

Nowt to do with me, maybe you're cold as you left your 'leccy blank behind "

Being cold makes you sneeze?

"Wish I had some fanta"

Lemon or orange?

Manchester

im probably the most stubborn woman youve ever met... ill go without the damn biscuits..i will not be held to ransom

I have biscuits, but they are all mine, I'm not one for sharing when biscuits are involved lol"

Your not as daft as your name might suggest

Hold that thought, tell me tmrw! Off to sleep xx"

Nighty night filthy dreams x x

Hold that thought, tell me tmrw! Off to sleep xx"

thankyou lovely i like pink panther wafers the best..and i appreciate the sisterly compassion xx sweet dreams to you xx

"Keep sneezing! Daniel, what have you poisoned me with this time?!

Nowt to do with me, maybe you're cold as you left your 'leccy blank behind

Being cold makes you sneeze? "

Possibly

Hereabouts

Speaking of sneezes.. I once knew someone who had smelly sneezes! They smelled like rotten eggs!

I have biscuits, but they are all mine, I'm not one for sharing when biscuits are involved lol

Your not as daft as your name might suggest "

Shh don't tell anyone! Changing my name to Dr fox to sound smarter would be a bad idea given recent news!!

Don't you late nighters ever sleep must be the sugar in all these cakes