FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > bi fem

bi fem

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Struggling to find a bi fem close or one that's willing to travel. Very new to this and eager to get started. Do these magical threesomes ever happen or are we wishful thinking.

Feel free to message us if you are a bi fem who could show me (fem half of couple) a good time.

Thanks fab people

xxxxxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They're nicknamed 'unicorns' for a reason! They are out there, of course, but pretty much everyone on the site would love to meet that elusive genuinely bi single female so demand far outreaches supply!

Like with single males you have to do all you can to 'stand out' from the rest - obviously I'm not sure if it applies to you but in general some couples think 'but we're a couple with a lady on offer so other bi ladies are bound to be interested' and don't feel they have to put the same level of effort in.

But stick with it, you're an attractive couple and I'm sure you'll be in demand! Get to some clubs or socials and I'm sure you'll eventually find what you're after! Good luck!

Can really top Dans post.

Well put that man

"Struggling to find a bi fem close or one that's willing to travel. Very new to this and eager to get started. Do these magical threesomes ever happen or are we wishful thinking.

Feel free to message us if you are a bi fem who could show me (fem half of couple) a good time.

Thanks fab people

xxxxxxxxxx"

You want to be shown a good time, ermmm that may come across as she's there for your benefit and not mutual.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would definitely show them a good time but never been with a girl only fingered so it's all very new to me. I'm very willing to learn though. Wouldn't want to put anybody off x

If I may,

The line that begins "don't think it's fair...."

I would suggest deleting that, it's not needed and won't be doing you any favours,

Also I would say wink back and well will send a message, less pressure and easier for them to take it further by returning the wink,

Good luck,

"K4C91"

Just a quick snoop of your profile,

Noticed your bit about fabbing pics, people don't really see who has fabbed unless they look and many don't,

Not interfering just got the impression you could be fabbing to show interest and they may not be noticed

noticed

» Add a new message to this topic