FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fancying other fabbers that are too far away

Fancying other fabbers that are too far away

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ummersun99 OP   Woman  over a year ago

North Yorkshire by the Sea

This has happened to me a few times and it stinks! Especially as it takes a very particular kind of man to arouse my interest on here.

Console me please - surely I'm not the only one?

Thanks in advance,

Miffed xo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same here!

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

Everyone is too far away from me!

It's happened to me a couple of times - its a bummer

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

It's one of Sod's Laws of Fab.

When I lived 200 miles from where I now live, everyone I fancied was about 200+ miles away. Then I moved 200 miles and everyone I fancy is STILL 200+ miles away

Happened here too it does get frustrating

Same here, loads that I fancy here are way to far X

"It's one of Sod's Laws of Fab.

When I lived 200 miles from where I now live, everyone I fancied was about 200+ miles away. Then I moved 200 miles and everyone I fancy is STILL 200+ miles away "

Haha you just don't have any luck it seems it's our loss, men I mean, as u have a great figure

I make it a rule only to be interested in people who are unobtainable - usually geographically - therefore I don't get too hung up!

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

When I lived 200 miles from where I now live, everyone I fancied was about 200+ miles away. Then I moved 200 miles and everyone I fancy is STILL 200+ miles away

Haha you just don't have any luck it seems it's our loss, men I mean, as u have a great figure "

I have great boobs but otherwise my figure is a 0. I don't mean a size 0 (as fucking if!) but round like a 0!

Of course, some people like round, fortunately!

Well at least it's not just me!

I'm just telling myself that the reality would have been disappointing; with no chemistry, bad breath, fungal toenail, and him doing all the things I hate kink and sex wise. Well feeling 1% better!

By *appyguy17Man  over a year ago

walthamstow

I went to Shrewsbury to see a girl....and it was worth it !!

I had other things to do planned as well....but it worked out good

Haha you just don't have any luck it seems it's our loss, men I mean, as u have a great figure

I have great boobs but otherwise my figure is a 0. I don't mean a size 0 (as fucking if!) but round like a 0!

Of course, some people like round, fortunately!"

Haha brilliant... I am using the round like a 0 line.. I feel the same

Unfortunately it's just life and it's a b***h!! Everyone I seem to be very interested in are always way too far on the map... It's worse for me cos yes I can travel to see them but I want more of a regular thing and well that's not going to happen if I am traveling 100 miles or more

"This has happened to me a few times and it stinks! Especially as it takes a very particular kind of man to arouse my interest on here.

Thanks in advance,

Miffed xo

"

Same here - but don't you think it may be psychological? I.e - we all naturally want most what we can't easily have - and as fab is very much a 'woman's market' many of the men here are within our grasp, as it were! Therefore the only ones we can't easily have are the ones hundreds of miles away - ergo they automatically become infinitely more attractive! See what I mean?? Just a theory though! xx

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Frank Sinatra - That's Life

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIiUqfxFttM

travel is cheap when well planned

Happens all the time, as lass I have a met a few times we get on great and would meet more but the distance is the problem but when we do we make the most of it lol, and since I started coming on the forums there's loads I fancy but all miles away

Forum Mod

The best ones are always miles and miles away

"This has happened to me a few times and it stinks! Especially as it takes a very particular kind of man to arouse my interest on here.

Thanks in advance,

Miffed xo

Same here - but don't you think it may be psychological? I.e - we all naturally want most what we can't easily have - and as fab is very much a 'woman's market' many of the men here are within our grasp, as it were! Therefore the only ones we can't easily have are the ones hundreds of miles away - ergo they automatically become infinitely more attractive! See what I mean?? Just a theory though! xx"

Think you might have sussed it. Though I think it's the complete person&dynamics package I am aroused by, being a combination of so many elements, ergo rare and more attractive to me, than the distance itself! Does that even make sense now Ive written it down

Thanks in advance,

Miffed xo

Same here - but don't you think it may be psychological? I.e - we all naturally want most what we can't easily have - and as fab is very much a 'woman's market' many of the men here are within our grasp, as it were! Therefore the only ones we can't easily have are the ones hundreds of miles away - ergo they automatically become infinitely more attractive! See what I mean?? Just a theory though! xx

Think you might have sussed it. Though I think it's the complete person&dynamics package I am aroused by, being a combination of so many elements, ergo rare and more attractive to me, than the distance itself! Does that even make sense now Ive written it down "

Yep!! Similar to my 'rule' - if I wouldn't 'date' them in the real world then I won't 'date' them on fab - ergo they need to have the 'complete package' - not just a handsome face or a good body! Xx

It always happens to me. I haven't met anyone from London yet. My meets off here have all been out of London.

It's strange (and funny) how I never take the fancy of anyone from London but people from other parts of the UK don't believe me when I say that.

At least I can say i've travelled to different parts of the UK, which is something I quite like.

By *huramMan  over a year ago

London

I would and have travelled a good few hours to meet women in other cities.

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"It always happens to me. I haven't met anyone from London yet. My meets off here have all been out of London.

It's strange (and funny) how I never take the fancy of anyone from London but people from other parts of the UK don't believe me when I say that.

At least I can say i've travelled to different parts of the UK, which is something I quite like.

"

I've met one. Everyone else, I've had to travel. Still, it's fun!

We don't see distance as an obstacle if we really fancy that certain someone/couple. It's an excuse for us to visit somewhere new and make a weekend of it.

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

There are a few lovely ladies on my friends list (or hot list) that aren't near me. We chat occasionally and its a nice thought that we might meet someday. You never know!

"There are a few lovely ladies on my friends list (or hot list) that aren't near me. We chat occasionally and its a nice thought that we might meet someday. You never know! "

Yep, same for me. I'm a glass half full kind of guy!

The only people not local that I quite fancy on here are a select few that I see in the Forums. Otherwise I limit my searches only to those nearby - what's the point of looking beyond the distance you're prepared to travel?

There's a handful of people from the Forums I would love to catch up with one day but as with the rest of the site I'm quite sure I'd be way down their lists of people they'd want to meet in return so I'm sure it'll never happen! Best to be realistic about these sort of things from the outset and not worry about it is my thinking!

We feel the pain too, especially from this wee corner.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

It happens a lot but I've stretched distance limit for the odd gem now and then..

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

"There are a few lovely ladies on my friends list (or hot list) that aren't near me. We chat occasionally and its a nice thought that we might meet someday. You never know! "

This except lovely men on our list...lots of fun chatting and like you say you do never know !!

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

Sadly it's always the way xxx

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

There are a few up north so I might make a trip and see the goods

All the time its annoying !!

Central

Road trip lol

By *t3_jalapenoMan  over a year ago

darlo

I need to live in a different part of the country

By *o30Woman  over a year ago

Lincoln

I'm the same, most of my messages come from guys who live miles away. Some kindly offer to travel to me

I find they're either at least 100 miles North or the same distance South. That with combining diaries - usually makes it unfeasible, esp as I've always preferred repeat meets. I live in hope though and may do a road trip some time, when work lulls a little etc.

Central

Road trip London, anyone, lol

Yep, it happens loads.

Thank god for cheap travel.

I love sexy adventures

Agreed i always attract scottish ladies they are all so fit too!!!

I feel your pain . There are a few friends I have on here who are a long way away .

I would love to meet for a coffee and a natter

Annoying isn't it!

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Technically they are not too far away, you just don't fancy them enough....

Mr ddc

"Technically they are not too far away, you just don't fancy them enough....

Mr ddc"

Nope. My time is very limited so I just have to tempt them to come to me

I have enough issues with the close ones, but ones far away always seem to like me x

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Technically they are not too far away, you just don't fancy them enough....

Mr ddc

Nope. My time is very limited so I just have to tempt them to come to me "

That's the other answer

Lots of southern hotties i should add as work sometimes takes me that way!

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

This does seem to be a Fab phenomenon.

However, I do think it's affected by psychology. In my experience both personal and anecdotal we judge local people at a higher level as they are genuine potential meets. I think subconsciously when there is say a 200 mile buffer we become slightly fanciful and paint this picture.

I have a thing for accents, particularly West Coast Scottish and Southern Irish accents. Alas, too far away!

I've seen a few on this forum and typically they're at least 200 mile away

Try living in the south west......nobody lives here and it isn't on the way to anywhere exciting either. On top of that, I'm quite particular about what I'm looking for and I can't travel far in the time that I have.....needless to say I don't meet often. Luckily it means all of my meets are so worthwhile as it takes a certain type of guy that perseveres with meeting me

There's a few too far away and I'm always getting told I.need to move

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

In all the time I've been on here I can honestly say distance has never bothered me, if they message for a meet and the location is a problem I move on I've never invested any amount of interest in someone I'm not going to meet.

If I chat to someone and they become friends well then where there is a will there's a way, might take time.

It says that I accommodate so if they message me I assume their prepared to travel

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

All the best ones always seem too far away. I think most of us get that feeling.

I totally adore women in a general sense but it's very rare for me to really really like a certain woman. In all aspects, looks and personality. I'm very fussy. So yes, there's one wonderful lady who's caught my eye. And sure enough she lives miles away but I'd like to think no distance is insurmountable if you think the other person's worth it.

"All the best ones always seem too far away. I think most of us get that feeling.

I totally adore women in a general sense but it's very rare for me to really really like a certain woman. In all aspects, looks and personality. I'm very fussy. So yes, there's one wonderful lady who's caught my eye. And sure enough she lives miles away but I'd like to think no distance is insurmountable if you think the other person's worth it."

Howard, you'll make all the other women on Fab jealous if you declare your love for me so publicly

If I was "just being social and not meeting", people I fancied living hundreds of miles away wouldn't bother me.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"I went to Shrewsbury to see a girl....and it was worth it !!

I had other things to do planned as well....but it worked out good"

Omg you mean there is a fit fab girl close to me in Shrewsbury quick tell me her username!

Thanks in advance,

Miffed xo

Same here - but don't you think it may be psychological? I.e - we all naturally want most what we can't easily have - and as fab is very much a 'woman's market' many of the men here are within our grasp, as it were! Therefore the only ones we can't easily have are the ones hundreds of miles away - ergo they automatically become infinitely more attractive! See what I mean?? Just a theory though! xx"

Since I put in my profile I'm taking a break for a few months I've had more messages than normal lol

There are a couple of guys on here that I really like but live to far away to meet but I have to be honest there are loads of good looking guys on here in the west Midlands, most of the guys I like the look of are actually are not that far away

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I have little enough free time to meet as it is. I will travel within reason for the right person though but they're going to have to be damned patient about it. Hence why I chat for ages to someone before meeting them.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"

....but don't you think it may be psychological? I.e - we all naturally want most what we can't easily have - and as fab is very much a 'woman's market' many of the men here are within our grasp, as it were! Therefore the only ones we can't easily have are the ones hundreds of miles away - ergo they automatically become infinitely more attractive! See what I mean?? Just a theory though! xx"

Yes, it is madness of human physiology. Unattainability drives desire!

yip agree, loadsa offers from way down south , wales etc, think i meet most o them at cap dagde tho, nice to kno folk from othr parts of uk mite fancy u, and not just the guys near me , but its all fun, lol xxx penny

It certainly sucks when you get a msg and then look at the distance ..... We started looking at location before pics

Just meet halfway, that's what I do.

I often suggest, delicious people move closer!! They've never taken me up on the offer yet?!

"I often suggest, delicious people move closer!! They've never taken me up on the offer yet?! "

I wonder why

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Funky has a time machine... borrow that?

Everyone I fancy on here is too far away.

By *ack LondonMan  over a year ago

London

I will travel an hour on the train which is/can be the same as traveling in London.

"I often suggest, delicious people move closer!! They've never taken me up on the offer yet?!

I wonder why "

Feck off! Shitbag!

"I often suggest, delicious people move closer!! They've never taken me up on the offer yet?!

I wonder why

Feck off! Shitbag!"

Luv you too

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

"All the best ones always seem too far away. I think most of us get that feeling.

I totally adore women in a general sense but it's very rare for me to really really like a certain woman. In all aspects, looks and personality. I'm very fussy. So yes, there's one wonderful lady who's caught my eye. And sure enough she lives miles away but I'd like to think no distance is insurmountable if you think the other person's worth it.

Howard, you'll make all the other women on Fab jealous if you declare your love for me so publicly "

Ha!! I couldn't possibly say. She will remain nameless

I wonder why

Feck off! Shitbag!

Luv you too "

Listen you, there's a hottie ordering her Luton, as we speak!! She's moving over from outer Mongolia. She,s hot I tell you, she's a member of the suicide girls and everything.. She promised.

Do you think I've been duped? Meh

Thanks in advance,

Miffed xo

"

On numerate occasions most recently a very sexy lady in Ireland

"Just meet halfway, that's what I do."

Sometimes half way is too far when you only have 4/5 hours to meet in.

By *ike_LiterissMan  over a year ago

London, Bedfordshire & Hertfordshire

There is some1 I like and she lives MILES away.

I drive and there is public transport. If money is not a major issue, book a ticket way in advance to get it cheaper. Have you looked into Megabus.com? You can get coach tickets for as little as £1.00

"There is some1 I like and she lives MILES away.

I drive and there is public transport. If money is not a major issue, book a ticket way in advance to get it cheaper. Have you looked into Megabus.com? You can get coach tickets for as little as £1.00 "

been megabussing a few years!-even national express is good.

glasgow-birmingham,with a weeks notice?£15...

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Thanks in advance,

Miffed xo

There are a few ladies that peak my interest that live a fair distance away.. as my old mum dsays where there's a will there's a way. Some take longer to plan than others.

"

Thanks in advance,

Miffed xo

"

I'm getting better at getting over these things, but yeah, before fab I would get on well with women on online games and tended to get on better with women from other countries.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

That's what a Fab tour is for. Perhaps I should should arrange a charabanc for the next one. Some stops might need to be quickies though.

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Thanks in advance,

Miffed xo

"

I do, but there's always options if both are willing.

Plus I have family in the big smoke which helps

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

You never know what can happen on fab!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It happens but I'm not looking for love or to relocate. Fun can be had, if one or both are travelers. No big deal for me.

Its a pig but i happily drive 200 miles on a weekend to.spend a few hours with him.

» Add a new message to this topic