FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > truthful answers

truthful answers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is it right for people to judge you over pics ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"is it right for people to judge you over pics ?"

What else can they judge you on?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, considering they will want to be attracted to you in order to have sex with you. And as it's pretty much the only tool with which to help someone make that choice..............they will be judged.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Explain being judged? I for instance will only go by a how someone looks.

No..but they can play a part in deciding whether to meet..

As a person no.

In terms of wanting to meet you for sex then it's every persons right to make a judgement on someone's looks based on what they want out of it.

Forum Mod

For instant physical attraction people will judge on pictures

but outter looks are not everything its not like people are looking for relactionships just fun or friends i they dont talk to the person how or what gives them rights to judge

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

whether you like it or not... everyone judges based on something, be that what you wear, what you look like, whats in the background ect ect... everyone does

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"but outter looks are not everything its not like people are looking for relactionships just fun or friends i they dont talk to the person how or what gives them rights to judge"
it is their right, as it I yours to not give a fuck.

They can obviously judge if there could be a connection or not, however you could win them over with your wit and banter and if neither work move on they are not for you

Scotland - Aberdeen

"but outter looks are not everything its not like people are looking for relactionships just fun or friends i they dont talk to the person how or what gives them rights to judge"

No but I still wanted to be attracted to someone I have sex with

Would you fuck someone you don't fancy?

I'm not interested in your finer qualities if I want to fuck you, I want there to be a physical attraction so I fancy you. That is all I look for, like it or leave it, that's my prerogative

Because they are the ones that ultimately decide if they want to fuck someone or not. It's pretty simple why settle when people can have their ideal.

i didn't mean just on here i ment every day life to yes i know looks on the site always comes first nothing changes there

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"i didn't mean just on here i ment every day life to yes i know looks on the site always comes first nothing changes there"
It's still an individuals right.

All people judge in some form or another. It's human nature and you won't change it.

must be just me that dont feel i have a right to judge others everyone as something unique about them weather it being looks or big heart and other things to give

"but outter looks are not everything its not like people are looking for relactionships just fun or friends i they dont talk to the person how or what gives them rights to judge

No but I still wanted to be attracted to someone I have sex with "

This

We will not play with someone neither of us finds attractive- what on earth is the point otherwise? To suggest to sleep with someone if you don't find them attractive or no connection suggest pretty low standards.

It is a bonus to find friendship on here, and we both enjoy good chat, but it is a swinging website. I'm sure most people have a healthy social life out with here.

For what this site is, pictures are a big part of what people base their opinions on.

-Mrs-

Scotland - Aberdeen

"i didn't mean just on here i ment every day life to yes i know looks on the site always comes first nothing changes there"

So what does pics have to do with real life?

I send a pic off face get told oh not my type all time , nothing u can do about it , if ur not good lucking putting ur personality into words is a art form I don't have , I find it best go to clubs hopefully try not to act like a prize numpty and ur personality will come through ! . U can't force people too fancy u !

"i didn't mean just on here i ment every day life to yes i know looks on the site always comes first nothing changes there

So what does pics have to do with real life? "

id cards from work places someone found mine instantly judged but opened her mouth to the wrong person at work as she bad mouthed about me to my sister-in-law so i dont think any one as divine rights to judge

But they do whether you like it or not.

"must be just me that dont feel i have a right to judge others everyone as something unique about them weather it being looks or big heart and other things to give"

Like i have said before me personally i do ok with girls at work because I'm a decent guy and i make them laugh and we are on the same wavelength, when the clothes come off in a club or in a pic, the women haven't spoken to me and they might think I'm alright looking but i have a bit of a belly, then the muscle guy stood next to me who also hasn't spoken to them, I expect them to pic the muscle guy because it's all about fulfilling fantasy's, I understand that and I'm cool with it, sometimes they do choose me so all is not lost mate

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

OP Are you saying that you never judge others by their pics?

"OP Are you saying that you never judge others by their pics?

"

vine no i dont judge anyone in person on this site or any other way i dont have the rights to judge on peoples looks id rather talk to a person/cpl and find out when there like

Woah....this thread got too specific for me and for that reason I'm out

I go for both, you may be fit but have a personality that makes watching paint dry look fun, but if your not attracted to someone how are you supposed to have sex with them!

One day site like this will have scratch and sniff profiles.....

"One day site like this will have scratch and sniff profiles..... "

Good god no! Don't even wanna imagine

"but outter looks are not everything its not like people are looking for relactionships just fun or friends i they dont talk to the person how or what gives them rights to judge

I go for both, you may be fit but have a personality that makes watching paint dry look fun, but if your not attracted to someone how are you supposed to have sex with them!

"

just shows that people go only for looks mainly personality comes no where if you dont have a face that fits guess thats why playbrooms.in clubs are always dark lol

The right place

vine no i dont judge anyone in person on this site or any other way i dont have the rights to judge on peoples looks id rather talk to a person/cpl and find out when there like "

So, there is no one that you've looked at their photos and thought 'wow, they look nice'? Which is a thought that requires judgement.

Would you fuck someone you don't fancy?"

Of course - why do you think we invented doggy?

"i didn't mean just on here i ment every day life to yes i know looks on the site always comes first nothing changes there

So what does pics have to do with real life?

id cards from work places someone found mine instantly judged but opened her mouth to the wrong person at work as she bad mouthed about me to my sister-in-law so i dont think any one as divine rights to judge"

I'm sorry to hear that, clearly that person is a complete tool and not worth thinking anymore about.

-Mrs-

vine no i dont judge anyone in person on this site or any other way i dont have the rights to judge on peoples looks id rather talk to a person/cpl and find out when there like

So, there is no one that you've looked at their photos and thought 'wow, they look nice'? Which is a thought that requires judgement. "

nope never looked.at anyone on here that way im a personality bloke not one that gos for looks

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

I don't understand the OPs defining of being judged. Who is judging people on their photos? People deciding whether or not they like another person's appearance isn't judging them.

If someone looked at a person's photo and decided they looked stupid, or evil, or poor or anything like that then they would be making a judgement. Deciding they personally don't find the person attractive is not judging.

By *oxiAnneWoman  over a year ago

Not on a Hot Gin Roof :/

So, there is no one that you've looked at their photos and thought 'wow, they look nice'? Which is a thought that requires judgement.

nope never looked.at anyone on here that way im a personality bloke not one that gos for looks "

Not sure if this is the best place to find someone based on personality alone.....

The right place

nope never looked.at anyone on here that way im a personality bloke not one that gos for looks

Not sure if this is the best place to find someone based on personality alone....."

ahh ClassyLady every time I look at your pics (often) I think. Wow! She looks hot!

Would you fuck someone you don't fancy?"

as i say i go for personality over looks

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

If they are ugly, yes...

» Add a new message to this topic