FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Strange dreams

Strange dreams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rcticFoxxx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

do you ever just have a really weird dream, wake up and go WTF?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

Yes. Often

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Yes

We're going to a naughty party at the weekend and I dreamt I took my mum along which meant I couldn't misbehave and I had to cancel my friend meeting me at the hotel

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

No, as its usually real life.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Its a bugger when you wake up then try and get back into it without success

Hereabouts

I dreamt I was chased by a puma and prince William was my childhood boyfriend and there was an anti ageing formula that went wrong and turned people into babies. And this puma chased me so I had to jump out of a bathroom window and I ended up on a spinal board and William was on the helicopter rescue team and I cried and he went " Urgh, ex's"

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I dreamt I was chased by a puma and prince William was my childhood boyfriend and there was an anti ageing formula that went wrong and turned people into babies. And this puma chased me so I had to jump out of a bathroom window and I ended up on a spinal board and William was on the helicopter rescue team and I cried and he went " Urgh, ex's" "
that ones worthy of a wank surely?

Yes but mostly filthy involving soap stars

Hereabouts

"I dreamt I was chased by a puma and prince William was my childhood boyfriend and there was an anti ageing formula that went wrong and turned people into babies. And this puma chased me so I had to jump out of a bathroom window and I ended up on a spinal board and William was on the helicopter rescue team and I cried and he went " Urgh, ex's"

that ones worthy of a wank surely? "

I'm slightly more concerned that I was chased by a puma Mustn't eat cheese before I have a nap!!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I dreamt I was chased by a puma and prince William was my childhood boyfriend and there was an anti ageing formula that went wrong and turned people into babies. And this puma chased me so I had to jump out of a bathroom window and I ended up on a spinal board and William was on the helicopter rescue team and I cried and he went " Urgh, ex's"

that ones worthy of a wank surely?

I'm slightly more concerned that I was chased by a puma Mustn't eat cheese before I have a nap!! "

Being chased by a shoe is strange

I had a recurring dream once,,,,

Hereabouts

A couple of weeks back I had a dream that I was at a party and I left early and ended up walking through the town and came across a traveling circus type thing on the train line and they had millions of suitcases. The other side of the train line there was a canal and no bridge.. In the water was a whale and a shark. The shark was going mental so someone with a big stick with a knife on the end cut the whale and the shark peacefully drank the whales blood so that someone could jump in the water to drag the bridge across...

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"A couple of weeks back I had a dream that I was at a party and I left early and ended up walking through the town and came across a traveling circus type thing on the train line and they had millions of suitcases. The other side of the train line there was a canal and no bridge.. In the water was a whale and a shark. The shark was going mental so someone with a big stick with a knife on the end cut the whale and the shark peacefully drank the whales blood so that someone could jump in the water to drag the bridge across... "
A psychologist's dream.

Hereabouts

I think psychologists will come to the same conclusion that I have... I'm a bit messed up in the head haha!

[Removed by poster at 27/07/15 19:49:57]

[Removed by poster at 27/07/15 19:53:11]

The effort if typing all that again on a crap phone, i'll give this a misd

Hereabouts

"The effort if typing all that again on a crap phone, i'll give this a misd"

I'm curious now

[Removed by poster at 27/07/15 20:15:53]

"The effort if typing all that again on a crap phone, i'll give this a misd

I'm curious now"

Basically, I almost fell out my friend's dad's car the only thing I was hanging on to was the seatbelt, and then his dad speeds up while im going through this ordeal for about 5 mins the other people in the car did nothing they didnt help they didnt laugh its like they didnt see me they were just looking ahead eventually I pulled myself back in the car then I woke, it might sound stupid or whatever but while I was dreaming this it felt like it was actually really happening...

All my dreams are mega abstract, and weird..but incredibly real at the same time. Always wake up after one and I'm like WTF for a couple of hours lol

Hereabouts

I'm curious now

Basically, I almost fell out my friend's dad's car the only thing I was hanging on to was the seatbelt, and then his dad speeds up while im going through this ordeal for about 5 mins the other people in the car did nothing they didnt help they didnt laugh its like they didnt see me they were just looking ahead eventually I pulled myself back in the car then I woke, it might sound stupid or whatever but while I was dreaming this it felt like it was actually really happening... "

That would freak me out

Hereabouts

"All my dreams are mega abstract, and weird..but incredibly real at the same time. Always wake up after one and I'm like WTF for a couple of hours lol "

I rarely remember my dreams even if they're wtf.. But they always seem so real!

I dream all the time, I am usually naked in the most inappropriate places, apparently it guilt ??

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I dream that I'm getting shot in the head by the Mafia...if I dream about people it usually means they will contact me

I'm curious now

Basically, I almost fell out my friend's dad's car the only thing I was hanging on to was the seatbelt, and then his dad speeds up while im going through this ordeal for about 5 mins the other people in the car did nothing they didnt help they didnt laugh its like they didnt see me they were just looking ahead eventually I pulled myself back in the car then I woke, it might sound stupid or whatever but while I was dreaming this it felt like it was actually really happening...

That would freak me out "

It did, when I woke up literally the only thing I could think of were "WTF" I couldnt think of anything else I felt like this for the rest of the day

Dreams are weird as fuck, man

"I had a recurring dream once,,,, "

Hereabouts

"I had a recurring dream once,,,,

"

It literally took me this long to get that...

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I used to have a reoccurring nightmare that I was being chased by a penguin with a really sharp pointy beak.

"All my dreams are mega abstract, and weird..but incredibly real at the same time. Always wake up after one and I'm like WTF for a couple of hours lol

I rarely remember my dreams even if they're wtf.. But they always seem so real! "

I remember specific important bits in detail like emotions and things and general plot, but seem to forget chunks of time between

Great dreams.

Some say nutmeg (be careful of dosage!) enhances dreaming. I believe it does. My dreams are so much more vivid and complex when I use it.

"Great dreams.

Some say nutmeg (be careful of dosage!) enhances dreaming. I believe it does. My dreams are so much more vivid and complex when I use it. "

Nutmeg contains traces of all kinds of hallucinogens

yep -

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I had a hilarious dream this morning but he'll kill me if I share it!

"do you ever just have a really weird dream, wake up and go WTF?! "

I had really random dream last night that almost had me checking under the bed. Mine involved mini zombies that kept munching on my ankles when I tried to get up!! Feel free to analyse lol....

My weirdest dream kicks in if I switch off my alarm before I wake up properly...

I get up, go for a run, have a shower, breakfast, make my lunch, get in the car and get halfway to work....

then I wake up. Confused as fuck

Hereabouts

"My weirdest dream kicks in if I switch off my alarm before I wake up properly...

I get up, go for a run, have a shower, breakfast, make my lunch, get in the car and get halfway to work....

then I wake up. Confused as fuck "

They're the worst dreams ever! Do it all and then have to start over again

I often dream that I can't find my car in a multi storey car park. I then realise it's been stolen. When it's found I can't have my car back because bits have been fitted to the engine by the people who stole it that can't be removed and those bits don't being to me!!

When I was a kid I used to dream I was stuck on a beach and couldn't get off the beach before the sea came in

"My weirdest dream kicks in if I switch off my alarm before I wake up properly...

then I wake up. Confused as fuck

They're the worst dreams ever! Do it all and then have to start over again "

I know..and im knackered from the first run!

» Add a new message to this topic