FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fabbing

Fabbing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ringiton89 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

My main pic has been fab'd 451 times and probably about 3 quarters of them are from guys. Do guys just fab more than women do when they visit a profile or am I genuinely just more appealing to guys than women? Intrigued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

It's the kind of shot gay/bi guys will enjoy.

And yes - men fab more than women I suspect and as there's a higher ratio of them to any other demographic on site you'll always see fans from men in the majority in most cases be you male, female or couple.

A

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A suppose a lot of guys see just a cock and nothing else my cock pic is fabbed mainly by men, and my heels I had on public was fabbed mostly by women

By *ulfilthmentMan  over a year ago

Just around the corner

I'll fab anything I find either entertaining or aesthetically pleasing, so the occasional chap does get one.

I quite like fabbing pics. Sadly when i do most guys take that as an invitation for dirty chat or me wanting to fuck them so i don't fab unless i already caht to the guy and know he'll just thank me for fabbing his pic, or if i fancy the guy so won't mind him chatting to me, or know him from the forums and know i won't get hassled for fabbing them.

"My main pic has been fab'd 451 times and probably about 3 quarters of them are from guys."

Show off.

» Add a new message to this topic