FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 10 years younger online

10 years younger online

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Got chatting to a guy his profile picture looked amazing then he sent a updated one profile was 31 updated was 42 nothing like profile has anything like this happened to you??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I had a profile on another site that I forgot about until I was notified that I had a new message a few months ago. The photo of me was six years old by then.

I ensure my face pics on here are no more than a year or so old.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes. I had one guy do the exact same thing, except he aged by 16 years. I never met him anyway coz he wanted me to poop on him.

[Removed by poster at 27/07/15 15:54:24]

I am sure everyone knocks of few years even women lol.

"I am sure everyone knocks of few years even women lol."

Nope. I even put my exact birthday on here when i signed up, which is weird for me because i don't usually put the correct info but now i can't access some emails coz i signed up with fake birthday and idk what i put so i started using the proper info.

Luton

I'm completely honest with all my personal details.

How can I expect a lady to trust me otherwise?

No, my photos are all new. I'd hate to have to see the disappointment in someone's eyes when meeting for the first time so I try to be as truthful as possible.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

My arse pic is way beyond ten years old... I love that avatar though.

No im the age it says and I've been lucky in that the men I've met have looked like and been the age they say they are

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I usually post a new one every few months, although ma current avatar is 3 yrs old

Generally everyone I've met is the age they say they are. I'm exactly the age I claim to be and yes, for those interested my birthday is in exactly 10 weeks time!

Luton

My current avatar is under a year old. All my public pics are under two years old. A couple of "friends only" ones are older.

my problem with photos is that I don't want to post selfies and it's usually me behind the camera. But I would never exaggerate or deceive.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My photos are usually uptodate but although only a couple of months old I'm about 1 1/2stone lighter than my last ones.

One guy said to me in a club one night I've never known anyone look so much like there pictures so what you see is what you get with me and I've never come across anyone on a meet who has disappointed, usually they are better.

Have seen a few women at socials and thought

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I had this conversation with a mate I met in swinging... he's been 49 for the last ten years. I've no idea how old he actually is but I've never known him to really be 49!

I'm 42. It says so on my profile. I don't look it I don't think though.

Not quite the same thing but I very often get men try to convince me they are over 44 ( the age I'm looking for) when profile says younger . One bloke message me his profile said 45 his pictures showed more like 60 I pointed that out and turned out he was 59......he put younger because he thought mo one would meet him.

I honestly think the men do this more than the women!!!!!

Luton

I really can't see the point in putting false info. Even if it did "help" me get a meet, the lady or couple might well run a mile when they see the real me and I would expect to be reported.

Sometimes it is sad when I read a great profile, and cannot send a message as I am one or two years out of range....but people have a right to preferences.

"I really can't see the point in putting false info. Even if it did "help" me get a meet, the lady or couple might well run a mile when they see the real me and I would expect to be reported.

Sometimes it is sad when I read a great profile, and cannot send a message as I am one or two years out of range....but people have a right to preferences. "

I never thought to report someone for being 'fake', because they did turn up and just wasn't like their profile, but that's true that and we should report them.

"My photos are usually uptodate but although only a couple of months old I'm about 1 1/2stone lighter than my last ones.

One guy said to me in a club one night I've never known anyone look so much like there pictures so what you see is what you get with me and I've never come across anyone on a meet who has disappointed, usually they are better.

Have seen a few women at socials and thought "

Thanks

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"My photos are usually uptodate but although only a couple of months old I'm about 1 1/2stone lighter than my last ones.

Have seen a few women at socials and thought

Thanks "

ha ha, your most welcome, you know what I mean though, take away the soft lightening and great camera trickery

If any of my photos were ten years old, that would be extremely worrying

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

A while back a guy sent me his face pic and said he was 36/38.

He did not look 36 or 38, when I challenged him, he said that he was actually 49 BUT had plastic surgery lol.

I suggested that he should ask for his money back...

I fib about my birthday , but I never put my actual birthday on just some six months out. Its just another thing I do on all sites and the net never give my actual birthday details . you never know who is watching lol

my pictures are recent well as recent as this year to a few weeks ago

» Add a new message to this topic