FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Naturist, Nudist, Swinger , Cheat.

Naturist, Nudist, Swinger , Cheat.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ranny-Crumpet OP   Woman  over a year ago

Merseyside

Sounds like a good dipping game.

Naturism, Nudism, Swinging, Cheating, some know the difference, some don't, some could't give a flying fornication.

Which would you indulge in ?

If you were visiting a naturist site to connect with nature and have some respite in the buff, would it annoy you that those just seeking sex and revelry spoil the view / ambience ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Genuine naturist sites are for naturism and not romps in the outside. Sometimes I enjoy just hanging out naked, swimmimg etc.

I won't knowingly get involved in cheating.

By *unLondonLadMan  over a year ago

Enfield

Cheating is the only in the list I wouldn't do. As for naturism, I like being nude often in outdoors settings, but what the people around me do while I enjoy that feeling of freedom doesn't bother me too much as long as they aren't in my face. Though it is harder and harder nowadays to find a naturist spot that is what it says on the tin.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sounds like a good dipping game.

Naturism, Nudism, Swinging, Cheating, some know the difference, some don't, some could't give a flying fornication.

Which would you indulge in ?

If you were visiting a naturist site to connect with nature and have some respite in the buff, would it annoy you that those just seeking sex and revelry spoil the view / ambience ?

"

Probably not, it is after all natural. It would probably annoy me if everywhere I went there were people getting it on because I'd feel like I'm intruding on their personal space when I'm just wanting to have a wander and see what there is to see in the comfort of my own skin.

I would try three quarters of the list. Not down with cheating. But nudism, naturism and swinging, these sound fun

Merseyside

"Genuine naturist sites are for naturism and not romps in the outside. Sometimes I enjoy just hanging out naked, swimmimg etc.

I won't knowingly get involved in cheating. "

Merseyside

For the naturism comment

Merseyside

"Cheating is the only in the list I wouldn't do. As for naturism, I like being nude often in outdoors settings, but what the people around me do while I enjoy that feeling of freedom doesn't bother me too much as long as they aren't in my face. Though it is harder and harder nowadays to find a naturist spot that is what it says on the tin."

Agreed. A lot of over excited people imagine naturists fuck all day long.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Cheating is the only in the list I wouldn't do. As for naturism, I like being nude often in outdoors settings, but what the people around me do while I enjoy that feeling of freedom doesn't bother me too much as long as they aren't in my face. Though it is harder and harder nowadays to find a naturist spot that is what it says on the tin.

Agreed. A lot of over excited people imagine naturists fuck all day long."

True. Then again, a lot of ill-informed and/or desperately hopeful people imagine that everyone on sites like this is at it 24/7 and available to anyone who asks, at the drop of a hat.

The 'what are you wearing?' brigade seem to imagine we're all dolled up and in scanty lingerie at all hours, just waiting to be of service.

As you said, some people understand it and some people don't.

I don't do naturism, but if I did, it would have nothing to do with exhibitionism or sex. Just as swinging, and cheating, in my view, are vastly different, completely unrelated activities.

Yes, I think it would annoy me to have people abuse the freedom of naturism and impose their sex lives on those who haven't consented to being involved and may not want to see it.

Some people prefer to keep naturism and swinging separate, I think there is a certain degree of overlap.

Most naturist camps/communities acknowledge naturist couples do have sex, it's just a matter of keeping it 'out of sight/earshot' naturist camps promote child friendly environments. so blatant exhibitionism is frowned upon, if you want to swap at a naturist camp, fine, just lock the door to your chalet and keep the noise down.

Just respect people who do not choose the swinging lifestyle.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

a group of 20 of us on fab hold a naked camp twice a year in Norfolk, it is more like an extended social with benefits

get up to what you want wherever you want it's just a fun weekend,

getting naked is not compulsory but by the second day most have lost their shyness, when they realise no ones has a perfect body,

we are lucky to have found a camp-site where they just let us have fun

But it's a fuck site...................

In all seriousness would not knowingly get involved in cheating but open to the rest.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"a group of 20 of us on fab hold a naked camp twice a year in Norfolk, it is more like an extended social with benefits

getting naked is not compulsory but by the second day most have lost their shyness, when they realise no ones has a perfect body,

we are lucky to have found a camp-site where they just let us have fun "

You invited me once before but I'm too shy for the naturist thing

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"a group of 20 of us on fab hold a naked camp twice a year in Norfolk, it is more like an extended social with benefits

we are lucky to have found a camp-site where they just let us have fun

You invited me once before but I'm too shy for the naturist thing "

you would be very welcome dressed and would not feel out of place

jim

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm variously naturist, a swinger, dogger and enjoyed outdoors fun. But I'm always respectful in all that I do. It wouldn't bother me if others were playing as long as they didn't harass me. If a place caters to adults only, stuff like this happens, but is better if all are respectful.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Cheating - I don't cheat.

» Add a new message to this topic