Wtf!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

People say all kindsa shit

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

She already said it. She's a woman looking for men. As in she likes doing the looking rather than fending off message after message from randoms who don't fit what she's looking for.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She does say she's. But!!!!

Meant to add she's bi

But surely she's looking for and not at as In attracting attention of

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

it means hunter ...is ..I will seek !

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Meant to add she's bi"

have to watch those ones, they get a bit confused..

anyway it gave you something to read..

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

The bit that says not looking for single men is the site's wording not hers.

So her profile simply means that she wants to make the initial contact instead of getting swamped with messages

in Lancashire

and OP its a bit bad form to critique someone's profile..

Only bad when person identified or made public me thinks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

'Not looking for single guys' just means she has a mail filter to stop men mailing. She is looking for men but wants to go looking herself, rather than getting loads of mail from unsuitable men.

She sounds very clever.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Only bad when person identified or made public me thinks"

Well that may be your view... everyone has a different view though regardless of the topic.

For example, my view is that someone whining about what other people write in their profile is hugely unattractive and a bit dull. It's their profile, they can write whatever they like. The choice to read it is yours. Of course, that's just my view, you might not agree.

"Is it me???

Profile starts,woman looking for men

Then-guys 18-58

With me so far

Finishes-not looking for single guys

Wtf!!!!!"

Have you tried sending her a message? Are her filters on stopping single men messaging her?

I agree dirty girl,apart from the whining bit of course ?? but if she's bi and only wanting couples with bi fem why put anything else to start with

Edinburgh

"I agree dirty girl,apart from the whining bit of course ?? but if she's bi and only wanting couples with bi fem why put anything else to start with"

You don't agree that whining about what someone else writes in their profile is futile?

People change their minds like the weather. One day I might fancy a cheese and pickle sandwich. The next day I might fancy egg mayo. It's my sandwich. I get to choose. I don't give a shit what you think I should put in my sandwich, you're not eating it.

So its ok for you girls to whine when us guys "don't read profiles" but not for me when someone stuffs hers up and I waste my time been thorough reading it mmmmmm!!

And it's not just one profile either

Bristol

"So its ok for you girls to whine when us guys "don't read profiles" but not for me when someone stuffs hers up and I waste my time been thorough reading it mmmmmm!!

And it's not just one profile either"

She does the looking and doesn't want single guys messaging. What about that doesn't make sense? And how is she wasting your time by making you read her profile? I can read loads of profiles where I am the wrong sex, wrong age etc. I would be wasting my time by trying to message if I didn't read them...

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Top tip op... And I speak from being a wise old bloke.. ...

She's a lady...

1)They're not like blokes (who are logical creatures.. )

We will never understand them...we're not meant to..

2) it's a ladies perogative to change her mind..

"'Not looking for single guys' just means she has a mail filter to stop men mailing. She is looking for men but wants to go looking herself, rather than getting loads of mail from unsuitable men.

She sounds very clever. "

I'm fucking invisible.

"So its ok for you girls to whine when us guys "don't read profiles" but not for me when someone stuffs hers up and I waste my time been thorough reading it mmmmmm!!

But you wouldn't know if you were what someone was looking for unless you read the profile. Wasting your time would be not reading it then messaging. Can't see your issue. She is running her profile how it suits her, not others.

Perhaps she wants the security of only playing with married men.

Bristol

"'Not looking for single guys' just means she has a mail filter to stop men mailing. She is looking for men but wants to go looking herself, rather than getting loads of mail from unsuitable men.

She sounds very clever.

I'm fucking invisible. "

We all are. I said the same thing three posts in...

She sounds very clever.

I'm fucking invisible.

We all are. I said the same thing three posts in...

"

Mad innit. x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Op should count himself lucky. She saved you wasting effort mailing her. You simply move on to the next from the detailed user search you made.

You seem to be missing the point me think,if she'd stated straight off "no single guys" I would have moved on instead I get interested only to be shot down at end of her profile

in Lancashire

"You seem to be missing the point me think,if she'd stated straight off "no single guys" I would have moved on instead I get interested only to be shot down at end of her profile"

if your that delicate that by reading a profile you feel you have been 'shot down', is this for you..?

no one will have their profile to suit others, its specific to and the preference of the individual..

not rocket science..

"You seem to be missing the point me think,if she'd stated straight off "no single guys" I would have moved on instead I get interested only to be shot down at end of her profile"

So you just assume that because she's a woman she will be interested in men? Look at the 'looking for' section first. If they aren't looking for men..... well you can figure the rest out...............

Read the first post of mine then you may get what I mean,I don't assume anything of or from anyone,as a single guy that would be a big mistake

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"You seem to be missing the point me think,if she'd stated straight off "no single guys" I would have moved on instead I get interested only to be shot down at end of her profile

So you just assume that because she's a woman she will be interested in men? Look at the 'looking for' section first. If they aren't looking for men..... well you can figure the rest out..............."

The problem is the filter set up - you can list yourself as looking for men but if you want to do just that - look - rather than receive incoming messages and as such apply a filter blocking them, it states 'not looking for men'.

A pretty naff system since the same doesn't apply if you block couples/women from messaging.

I've just posted in site feedback. Be interesting to see any responses.

A

"Read the first post of mine then you may get what I mean,I don't assume anything of or from anyone,as a single guy that would be a big mistake"

'Not looking for single guys' just means she has a mail filter to stop men mailing. She is looking for men but wants to go looking herself, rather than getting loads of mail from unsuitable men.

What's the issue?

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Read the first post of mine then you may get what I mean,I don't assume anything of or from anyone,as a single guy that would be a big mistake

What's the issue?"

Hats the issue... What's the issue...

He wants to empty his balls...

Edinburgh

I find whiners unattractive regardless of gender.

» Add a new message to this topic