FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > back massage

back massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

well more hip really but while you are there you may as well do all of my back

i have either pulled somethig in my hip or the muscles are in spasm or something cos it 'urts a lot

ayone got healing hands???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

evesham

cant believe no one cares

i'm off for a soak in the bath to see if that eases off and maybe have a itl cry that no one cares

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Aaawwww I care.....ill do yours if you do mine

Awwww....a hot water bottle, lie on your other side and just put it on your sore hip, the heat will help it.

Awwwwwwww, you could always get a little thai man to run up and down your back, that might cure it. You can buy then from Tesco, or any other leading supermarket, and can be bought for as little as $5.... hope this helps, lol

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I'll give ya one!

I'm not the best but more than happy to try and make it better

evesham

HIP UPDATE

bath helped a little but found some tablets in the medicine cupboard that seemed to have helped to

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

If the pain is to the rear of your hip it sounds like you may have pinched the sciatic nerve. Anti-inflammatories like ibuprofen should help, or glucosamine if you want to go the herbal route. Other than that, a combination of alternate hot/cold should shrink the swelling on the nerve to take it away from your hip joint.

evesham

ahhh thanks, this is why i love fab, firstly _unky monkey offers to give you one and then nice people offer proper advice

i always thought if you hurt your sciatic nerve then the pain went down the back of your thigh? and its not, its just the back of my hip

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

"ahhh thanks, this is why i love fab, firstly _unky monkey offers to give you one and then nice people offer proper advice

i always thought if you hurt your sciatic nerve then the pain went down the back of your thigh? and its not, its just the back of my hip "

It depends on the severity of the damage caused - sometimes there will be pain down the thigh, sometimes a slight "pins and needles" feeling, sometimes nothing. Diclofenac (voltarol) is also excellent.

evesham

"ahhh thanks, this is why i love fab, firstly _unky monkey offers to give you one and then nice people offer proper advice

i always thought if you hurt your sciatic nerve then the pain went down the back of your thigh? and its not, its just the back of my hip

It depends on the severity of the damage caused - sometimes there will be pain down the thigh, sometimes a slight "pins and needles" feeling, sometimes nothing. Diclofenac (voltarol) is also excellent.

"

cheers - will get myself down the chemists this afternoon xx

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

If not try a bottle of Champagne, may not cure the pain but will make you feel delicious

» Add a new message to this topic