FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nocturnal roll call.pt3.

Nocturnal roll call.pt3.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Aaaannd go.....

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *tretchygirl and tintinWoman  over a year ago

Dartford

80s night lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yo.

Haha it goes so fast

"80s night lol"

Best music decade.

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

Someone turn the light off please

[Removed by poster at 23/07/15 01:21:18]

"Yo."

Wassup J-dawg

Dartford

"Harley carries on remaining unspooned... Unloved... Unwanted... Feeling like shit. "

I'll be big spoon xx

"Haha it goes so fast "

Damn fast

"Someone turn the light off please"

Why what's wrong with it?.

"Yo.

Wassup J-dawg "

Word to your mother D-Unit.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

part two, debated the merits of a toast bar here at nocturnal team roll call. some people are writing novels to each other, a couple of people got graded for their contributions and their washing up skills..

some people are feeling a bit blue...suggestion to try to visualise themselves some other colour..then they would nt be blue any more...thats logic isnt it?

feeling also arose in the thread about an 'idiotic' man, this infamous individual is in the poverbial dog house, although over dramatic expulsions of 'bleh' it is suggested should be curbed in the presence of those lurking or perving x we dont have a complaints depatment, thats with the person who pissed you off, here we advise polite behaviour and to get over it asap .....

the authorities have been threatened with a letter with the reinstatement of smooth peanut biutter..'sniff' cant say the establishment is impressed, but in the interests of peace keeping it will be available from tomorrow,

marmite is being served although noone mentioned margerine or butter????

lets send out some vibes for those with job interviews this week...and also for those suffering from the lack of sunshine...

omming was also discussed as a means to reduce strees from dickheads who send oneliners to women.....please note we are real people and we are not 'babes'...it makes us want to scream..and not in a good way....

the merits of 50 shades actor was reduced by the fact he needed more muscles on his torso, and self spooning became a way of getting to sleep ??? twisted thistle also was mentioned...google says it a pale ale so was eating cereal out of a box..no googling required...only milk..

summer tours of clubs were mentioned..and wet wipes were handed out....42 in fact life the universe and everything was posted by jim just in time.....aaaand onto part 3....

Hereabouts

"Someone turn the light off please

Why what's wrong with it?."

It's on

Dartford

"part two, debated the merits of a toast bar here at nocturnal team roll call. some people are writing novels to each other, a couple of people got graded for their contributions and their washing up skills..

some people are feeling a bit blue...suggestion to try to visualise themselves some other colour..then they would nt be blue any more...thats logic isnt it?

feeling also arose in the thread about an 'idiotic' man, this infamous individual is in the poverbial dog house, although over dramatic expulsions of 'bleh' it is suggested should be curbed in the presence of those lurking or perving x we dont have a complaints depatment, thats with the person who pissed you off, here we advise polite behaviour and to get over it asap .....

the authorities have been threatened with a letter with the reinstatement of smooth peanut biutter..'sniff' cant say the establishment is impressed, but in the interests of peace keeping it will be available from tomorrow,

lets send out some vibes for those with job interviews this week...and also for those suffering from the lack of sunshine...

omming was also discussed as a means to reduce strees from dickheads who send oneliners to women.....please note we are real people and we are not 'babes'...it makes us want to scream..and not in a good way....

the merits of 50 shades actor was reduced by the fact he needed more muscles on his torso, and self spooning became a way of getting to sleep ??? twisted thistle also was mentioned...google says it a pale ale so was eating cereal out of a box..no googling required...only milk..

summer tours of clubs were mentioned..and wet wipes were handed out....42 in fact life the universe and everything was posted by jim just in time.....aaaand onto part 3...."

Great summary Suzy

Nanight x

"80s night lol"

Sounds a good night was only saying earlier how good the music was.

"part two, debated the merits of a toast bar here at nocturnal team roll call. some people are writing novels to each other, a couple of people got graded for their contributions and their washing up skills..

summer tours of clubs were mentioned..and wet wipes were handed out....42 in fact life the universe and everything was posted by jim just in time.....aaaand onto part 3...."

Nice synopsis.

summer tours of clubs were mentioned..and wet wipes were handed out....42 in fact life the universe and everything was posted by jim just in time.....aaaand onto part 3....

Great summary Suzy "

thankyou..aim to please xx

"Yo.

Wassup J-dawg

Word to your mother D-Unit."

Fo shizzle ma bizzle J fizzle fo sheezy

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Way above my intelligence or the wines taking effect , either way I'm of to bed in a mo , night night all you lovely people .

Thanks for the update Suzy , but that was the post that made me realise ...

Jo x

Dartford

"Yo.

Wassup J-dawg

Fo shizzle ma bizzle J fizzle fo sheezy "

Hahhahahahahhahaha

Hereabouts

That's enough Internet for one night. I'll read the next synopsis in the morning. Night all xx

OUT-FUCKING-STANDING

"Way above my intelligence or the wines taking effect , either way I'm of to bed in a mo , night night all you lovely people .

Jo x"

"Someone turn the light off please

Why what's wrong with it?.

It's on "

See that's the difference between light and hard

Night all

Outskirts of Notts

"Way above my intelligence or the wines taking effect , either way I'm of to bed in a mo , night night all you lovely people .

Jo x

"

How pissed I am . It went straight over my head

Jo x

"Nanight x"

Things will seem clearer after a good night's sleep.

"Night all"

Nanight

Dartford

"

OUT-FUCKING-STANDING "

AGREED

"Nanight x

Things will seem clearer after a good night's sleep."

Who said that?

Cheeky little wine buzzz n music x

Jo x"

Nighty night Jo filthy dreams x

"That's enough Internet for one night. I'll read the next synopsis in the morning. Night all xx"

Nighty night filthy dreams x

thankyou.x

goodnight to all those lovely people who are tired x

"Yo.

Wassup J-dawg

Fo shizzle ma bizzle J fizzle fo sheezy "

Off da hook.

"Night all"

Nighty night filthy dreams

Outskirts of Notts

Jo x

Nighty night Jo filthy dreams x "

Hope so , night night Daniel

Jo x

"Cheeky little wine buzzz n music x"

Good evening Misshots

Welcome to Team Nocturnal

"Good evening Misshots

Welcome to Team Nocturnal "

What he said.

"Good evening Misshots

Welcome to Team Nocturnal

What he said.

"

me three xx

gonna haveto love you and leave you x

might see some in the morning.. Dan have a great day and evening tomorrow.... ill see you friday,xx

"Yo.

Wassup J-dawg

Fo shizzle ma bizzle J fizzle fo sheezy

Off da hook."

Off the chain mo fo

Dartford

Night night Suzy

Jo x

Jo x"

Let us know.tomorrow

"gonna haveto love you and leave you x

might see some in the morning.. Dan have a great day and evening tomorrow.... ill see you friday,xx "

Nighty night Suzy, thanks for the summaries

"Night night Suzy "

night night sweet enjoy your holiday..i hope you have a wonderful time xxx

might see some in the morning.. Dan have a great day and evening tomorrow.... ill see you friday,xx

Nighty night Suzy, thanks for the summaries "

youre welcome it was fun x

Outskirts of Notts

Jo x

Jo x

Let us know.tomorrow "

Will do hope it's not the same nightmare as last night , I was stuck in Arnold .... It was horid .

Jo x

Dartford

"Night night Suzy

night night sweet enjoy your holiday..i hope you have a wonderful time xxx"

I will xx

Nighty night Suzy, thanks for the summaries

youre welcome it was fun x "

I'll have to sort your wages out

Jo x

Jo x

Let us know.tomorrow

Will do hope it's not the same nightmare as last night , I was stuck in Arnold .... It was horid .

Jo x"

Arnold as in the Nottingham town?

Empire: total war has me gripped in its expansionist ways

*bursts out into song*

RULE BRITANNIA

BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES

I've been off work 4 weeks now and I'm running out of things to do!

"Empire: total war has me gripped in its expansionist ways

*bursts out into song*

RULE BRITANNIA

BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES

I've been off work 4 weeks now and I'm running out of things to do! "

Good evening Dirty

I'd kill 4 weeks easy on Forza lol

Dartford

DPT is bored

Outskirts of Notts

Jo x

Jo x

Let us know.tomorrow

Jo x

Arnold as in the Nottingham town?"

Please don't remind me as I'm trying to forget it but yes .

Jo x

"DPT is bored"

How can you be bored when you have the world of Fab at your finger tips?

Jo x

Jo x

Let us know.tomorrow

Jo x

Jo x"

You have my deepest sympathies I'm just far enough away son the dullness doesn't rub off

Dartford

I have no idea. I'll let you know in 4 weeks lol

Outskirts of Notts

Jo x

Jo x

Let us know.tomorrow

Jo x

Jo x

You have my deepest sympathies I'm just far enough away son the dullness doesn't rub off "

I have to drive through it to Notts , but I do keep my windows up just in case the dullness gets me .

Jo x

"DPT is bored

How can you be bored when you have the world of Fab at your finger tips? "

Because I've pointed the flags in the garden

Painted some doors inside

Bought a bookcase

Bought shit to fill the bookcase with

Spent too much on eBay

Had a dachshund canvas made

Fixed the wiring that broke in my car

Installed footwell & boot LEDs in my car

Bought a telescope

Didn't use the telescope because it's always cloudy!!

and now I'm playing empire total war which is keeping me occupied for now

Jo x

Jo x

Let us know.tomorrow

Jo x

Jo x

You have my deepest sympathies I'm just far enough away son the dullness doesn't rub off

I have to drive through it to Notts , but I do keep my windows up just in case the dullness gets me .

Jo x"

Turn the fan off too or it will be sucked in

Outskirts of Notts

Jo x

Jo x

Let us know.tomorrow

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Turn the fan off too or it will be sucked in "

I do that when I get to Sherwood .

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Let us know.tomorrow

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x"

I think a bit of wee just came out then I laughed that hard

Wide awake club good evening

"Wide awake club good evening "

Good evening again Misshots

Outskirts of Notts

Jo x

Jo x

Let us know.tomorrow

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

I think a bit of wee just came out then I laughed that hard "

A bit of wee came out , around there you must fit in well .

Jo x

Outskirts of Notts

"Wide awake club good evening "

Morning Misshots .

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Let us know.tomorrow

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x"

Oi Mrs. I'm not from bloody Sherwood

How many nite owls are out there

"How many nite owls are out there "

There's quite a few of us that work nights but at least 4 regulars are absent this evening and some are on holiday. Donyoubgonto work nights or are you just restless?

Outskirts of Notts

Jo x

Jo x

Let us know.tomorrow

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Oi Mrs. I'm not from bloody Sherwood "

It was a long shot , sorry longbow shot ..

Jo x

I'm kind of still here...

"How many nite owls are out there

There's quite a few of us that work nights but at least 4 regulars are absent this evening and some are on holiday. Donyoubgonto work nights or are you just restless? "

Do you I meant not whatever the hell autocorrect changed it to

Jo x

Jo x

Let us know.tomorrow

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x"

It was a low shot...but I'll forgive you

"I'm kind of still here..."

Hello.

"I'm kind of still here...

Hello. "

Oh hello. Are you telling me off again?

Outskirts of Notts

Jo x

Jo x

Let us know.tomorrow

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

It was a low shot...but I'll forgive you "

Thank you , I know it sounds like I'm stalking you but I know the 58 route .....

Jo x

Restless n new to forum chat

"Restless n new to forum chat "

Well welcome and noce tits

Jo x

Jo x

Let us know.tomorrow

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Thank you , I know it sounds like I'm stalking you but I know the 58 route .....

Jo x "

I don't use the buses. I'm further north anyhoo

Nice* goddammit! Bloody keyboard!

"Restless n new to forum chat "

Well feel free to drop by here anytime as I do this thread every night for us poor nocturnal souls

[Removed by poster at 23/07/15 02:22:25]

I went to Nottingham once.

"Restless n new to forum chat

Well welcome and noce tits "

Tres smooth

"I went to Nottingham once."

Once is enough

Luckily I'm just a visitor I wasn't born there.

Outskirts of Notts

Jo x

Jo x

Let us know.tomorrow

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

I don't use the buses. I'm further north anyhoo "

OHH bugger , thats closer to my stomping ground .... lol

Jo x

Someone pat my bum til I fall asleep

Jo x

Jo x

Let us know.tomorrow

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x"

I know

See you've been busy then

"Someone pat my bum til I fall asleep "

Pat it?

Outskirts of Notts

Jo x

Jo x

Let us know.tomorrow

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

I know "

You've recognised the pub ...lol

Jo x

"Someone pat my bum til I fall asleep

Pat it? "

Gently pat and rub it.

"See you've been busy then "

Oi oi PP

Panicked then thought it was morning thread time

Jo x

Jo x

Let us know.tomorrow

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

I know

Jo x "

No

"See you've been busy then "

Part 3.

"See you've been busy then

Oi oi PP

Panicked then thought it was morning thread time "

No mate I'm working for now

Part 3. "

Part thrizzle fo shizzle

Oi oi PP

No mate I'm working for now "

Phew, thought I'd nodded off.

Oi oi PP

Phew, thought I'd nodded off. "

No such luck, I've done the nodding dog dance a couple of times already tonight

Outskirts of Notts

Jo x

Jo x

Let us know.tomorrow

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

I know

Jo x

No "

Must be the boobs you recognise then ...

Jo x

Part 3.

Part thrizzle fo shizzle "

Itz da bomb.

Jo x

Jo x

Let us know.tomorrow

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

I know

Jo x

No

Must be the boobs you recognise then ...

Jo x"

I haven't looked, hang on give me a minute

Oi oi PP

Phew, thought I'd nodded off.

No such luck, I've done the nodding dog dance a couple of times already tonight "

My eyelids keep going for it

Part 3.

Part thrizzle fo shizzle

Itz da bomb."

OK, who's idiot that gave you a bag of skittles

Part 3.

Part thrizzle fo shizzle

Itz da bomb."

Fo sho

Outskirts of Notts

Skittles is that the reason I'm still wide awake then ....

Jo x

Nights turn in2 morning nite shift workers I luvvvv you

"Skittles is that the reason I'm still wide awake then ....

Jo x"

It could be

Jo x"

Could be... Ive been on Haribo strawbs I'm on a sugar rush

"Nights turn in2 morning nite shift workers I luvvvv you "

Shouldn't be too long now

Outskirts of Notts

Two bags of skittles tonight , two for a quid at co-op

Jo x

"Nights turn in2 morning nite shift workers I luvvvv you "

Ah bless you

Jo x

Could be... Ive been on Haribo strawbs I'm on a sugar rush "

I'm sick of the sigho of em at the minute

"Nights turn in2 morning nite shift workers I luvvvv you

Shouldn't be too long now "

Aye, nearly Tosh o'clock

"Two bags of skittles tonight , two for a quid at co-op

Jo x"

So its you to blame then Jo

Part 3.

Part thrizzle fo shizzle

Itz da bomb.

OK, who's idiot that gave you a bag of skittles "

Taste my rainbow.

"Nights turn in2 morning nite shift workers I luvvvv you

Shouldn't be too long now

Aye, nearly Tosh o'clock "

It's PP time today my friend

Jo x

I'm sick of the sigho of em at the minute "

I like to stick one on my forehead and pretend I'm Gorbachev.

Outskirts of Notts

"Two bags of skittles tonight , two for a quid at co-op

Jo x

So its you to blame then Jo "

Awfully sorry but more than likely yes

Jo x

Part 3.

Part thrizzle fo shizzle

Itz da bomb.

Taste my rainbow."

I ain't going anywhere near your rainbow Jim

Part 3.

Part thrizzle fo shizzle

Itz da bomb.

Taste my rainbow.

I ain't going anywhere near your rainbow Jim "

Jo x

I like to stick one on my forehead and pretend I'm Gorbachev. "

Oooooook whatever floats ya boat Dan

Part 3.

Part thrizzle fo shizzle

Itz da bomb.

Taste my rainbow."

That's just so wrong Jim lol

Outskirts of Notts

Part 3.

Part thrizzle fo shizzle

Itz da bomb.

Taste my rainbow.

"

If it the same colour as my skittles I'll think about it ...

Jo x

Part 3.

Part thrizzle fo shizzle

Itz da bomb.

Taste my rainbow.

If it the same colour as my skittles I'll think about it ...

Jo x"

Sweet.

Jo x

Oooooook whatever floats ya boat Dan "

You should see what we do for Mugabe Tuesday theme day

Outskirts of Notts

Jo x

You should see what we do for Mugabe Tuesday theme day "

I'll look through the gaps in my fingers if I must .

Jo x

Right fagtime

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

Stop talking about food........ I'm hungry. Got the post meet munchies and nothing to eat

Outskirts of Notts

"Right fagtime "

Best change your profile to bi then ..

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x"

If you like

"Stop talking about food........ I'm hungry. Got the post meet munchies and nothing to eat "

Good evening Smoothies

Outskirts of Notts

Jo x

Jo x

If you like "

THB there is a lot of things I would happily watch done to Mugabe ..

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

If you like

Jo x"

Its not as much fun as Mussolini Mondays

Outskirts of Notts

Jo x

Jo x

If you like

Jo x

Its not as much fun as Mussolini Mondays "

Oh the good days I still remember Sadam Sundays ..

Jo x

Na night.

Outskirts of Notts

Night Night Jimbo .

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

If you like

Jo x

Jo x

"

Pol Pot Fridays were my favourite as you knew it was nearly the weekend

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

"Stop talking about food........ I'm hungry. Got the post meet munchies and nothing to eat

Good evening Smoothies

"

Evening.... Feels like I've just woken from an afternoon nap

Anyone do deliveries to the darkest depths of Devon? If so bring me an Internet signal too we're struggling and missing you guys *prepares to press and again and nothing happens!

Outskirts of Notts

Jo x

Jo x

If you like

Jo x

Jo x

Pol Pot Fridays were my favourite as you knew it was nearly the weekend "

And the weekend meant ..... Stalin Saturday

Jo x

"Na night."

Laters J-dawg

Outskirts of Notts

Jo x

Jo x

If you like

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x"

And as it's the last I can remember I'm going to throw Slobodan Sunday , before you do ..

Jo x

"Stop talking about food........ I'm hungry. Got the post meet munchies and nothing to eat

Good evening Smoothies

Anyone do deliveries to the darkest depths of Devon? If so bring me an Internet signal too we're struggling and missing you guys *prepares to press and again and nothing happens! "

You on holibobs?

Jo x

Jo x

If you like

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

And as it's the last I can remember I'm going to throw Slobodan Sunday , before you do ..

Jo x"

Bugger best I could offer was Gaffafi Thursday

Jo x

Jo x

If you like

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Bugger best I could offer was Gaffafi Thursday "

Or Gadaffi even

Outskirts of Notts

Good evening Smoothies

Anyone do deliveries to the darkest depths of Devon? If so bring me an Internet signal too we're struggling and missing you guys *prepares to press and again and nothing happens!

You on holibobs?"

Holli's a lovely lady but not sure about bob .

Jo x

Outskirts of Notts

Jo x

Jo x

If you like

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Or Gadaffi even "

Done think he'll mind how you spell his name . Well not now anyway ..

Jo x

Just got in from my trip to Bournemouth. Left Bournemouth around half nine!!

Jo x

Jo x

If you like

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

Or Gadaffi even

Done think he'll mind how you spell his name . Well not now anyway ..

Jo x"

True, good point lol

"Just got in from my trip to Bournemouth. Left Bournemouth around half nine!!

"

Good evening Popeye

Bad traffic?

"Right fagtime

Jo x"

That's cruel jo

Outskirts of Notts

"Just got in from my trip to Bournemouth. Left Bournemouth around half nine!!

Good evening Popeye

Bad traffic? "

They weren't the best band from the midlands TBH .

Jo x

"Stop talking about food........ I'm hungry. Got the post meet munchies and nothing to eat "

Just about to have a ham n pickle sarnie with a bag of cheese n onion crisps

Outskirts of Notts

"Right fagtime

Jo x

That's cruel jo "

TBH I was expect more flack over that .

Jo x

Can't sleep.

Just about to have a ham n pickle sarnie with a bag of cheese n onion crisps "

I've just had a foot long roast beef on Italian herbs and cheese with plenty of salad from Subway. I'm going to regret that in the morning .

"Right fagtime

Jo x

That's cruel jo

Jo x

"

Had to chuckle slightly sorry PP.

"Can't sleep. "

Good evening Lib

How was work today, did you go in the end?

Outskirts of Notts

I've just had a foot long roast beef on Italian herbs and cheese with plenty of salad from Subway. I'm going to regret that in the morning . "

There's a 24 hr subway , where ?

Jo x

Outskirts of Notts

"Can't sleep. "

Lay at the edge of your bed , you'll soon drop off .

An old joke but at this time of night what do you expect ...

Jo x

"Can't sleep.

Good evening Lib

How was work today, did you go in the end?"

Evening.

I did, wasn't massively productive though but it actually turned out to be an interesting day.

Outskirts of Notts

"Can't sleep.

Good evening Lib

Evening.

I did, wasn't massively productive though but it actually turned out to be an interesting day. "

Pray tell .

Jo x

"Right fagtime

Jo x

That's cruel jo

Jo x

Had to chuckle slightly sorry PP. "

I've just had a foot long roast beef on Italian herbs and cheese with plenty of salad from Subway. I'm going to regret that in the morning .

Jo x

"

Mate got it from the one next to Yates on the Market Square in Nottingham, she's been out on the razz in town.

"Can't sleep.

Good evening Lib

Evening.

I did, wasn't massively productive though but it actually turned out to be an interesting day. "

What happened?

Outskirts of Notts

"Right fagtime

Jo x

That's cruel jo

Jo x

"

I'm here to be chuckle at not a problem .Have been a landlady all my life , I'm here to entertain .

Jo x

"Right fagtime

Jo x

That's cruel jo

Jo x

I'm here to be chuckle at not a problem .Have been a landlady all my life , I'm here to entertain .

Jo x"

I bet you've seen some funny stuff in your time Jo.

Outskirts of Notts

Jo x

Mate got it from the one next to Yates on the Market Square in Nottingham, she's been out on the razz in town. "

Out in the big city , you know some flash people .

Jo x

Jo x

Mate got it from the one next to Yates on the Market Square in Nottingham, she's been out on the razz in town.

Jo x"

It has been known from time to time for me to drink in the Lace Market area don't you know.

Outskirts of Notts

"Right fagtime

Jo x

That's cruel jo

Jo x

Jo x

I bet you've seen some funny stuff in your time Jo."

Funny , strange and just downright weird . We'll ignore the nasty shit .

Jo x

And to be honest been involved in a lot of it .. Doesn't make me a bad person !!!!!

Jo x

Outskirts of Notts

Jo x

Jo x

It has been known from time to time for me to drink in the Lace Market area don't you know. "

I think our paths might have crossed my man used to run a bar there , unless your talk of the angel .

Jo x

Jo x

Jo x

It has been known from time to time for me to drink in the Lace Market area don't you know.

I think our paths might have crossed my man used to run a bar there , unless your talk of the angel .

Jo x"

Pitcher and Piano mainly

"Right fagtime

Jo x

That's cruel jo

Jo x

Jo x

I bet you've seen some funny stuff in your time Jo.

Funny , strange and just downright weird . We'll ignore the nasty shit .

Jo x

And to be honest been involved in a lot of it .. Doesn't make me a bad person !!!!!

Jo x "

No it doesn't