FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Broken

Broken

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

2007 August a time in my life where the old me died and a new me emerged [it took a full year + more to fully be aware of myself after being numb for so damn long.

I met a lass for a drink she set me up with her freiend Hannah and she was smitten with me and so was I, I loved her to bits all my friends said the same thing, her parents hated my guts.

Now the pain I rememeber being in my living room and I remember looking at my phone I saw her picture (phone wallpaper) I just burst into tears, and this is where it's gonna get wet so get the tissues....

When me and Hannah broke up I was frustrated, degraded, down before I'm done I felt rejection, depression, and could not get what I wanted (Hannah back) so that night my tears was falling like the rain, crashing down again sinking all alone...

Looking around me

The walls are closing in

The pain is just begining

I'm feeling like I've never known

I've never known...

The relationship we had was scattered like the ashes, all you wanted was something real I was blinded and I was haunted like a ghost by my side with a hold on my mind, for months on end I go to places, we shopped together it's not the way that it used to be as

I only pictured her and I some of my friends all tell me I can push her from my memoriesn BUT there's only so much I can try,

After a good 2-3 months i said to myself self, why must I grieve for a lie that I still believe, Michael It's a waste, what a sin

It's a fight you can never win. So let her go so ask me how I make my way?, ask me everywhere and why? You ask me how I took the pain?, Crawled up from my lowest low? well pretty simple...

Step by step and day by day 'Till there's one last breath to go

Live to win

'Till you die

'Till the light dies in your eyes

Live to win

Take it all

Just keep fighting 'till you fall

So I'm going Day by day, kickin' all the way

I'm not cavin' in

and tomorrow let another round begin

always and forever...

Live to win

For a while I felt the weight of unresolved feelings, having moved on but still holding on – and the beauty and tragedy of it all.

Out of this I learned a new philosopy on life "living to win" so out of this hell i was in is a blessing in disguise.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Heartbreak is possibly the hardest of roads to travel. I'm a few steps onto it. Words can barely express the hurt Be strong.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

In the words of Pink..... you were never broken just bent. ( Always made me laugh singing it too )

Well done n good luck...... As Yaz says...The only way is up

Seriously, We've all been hurt and in the end it will make you a more rounded person and more able to cope.

Have fun.

» Add a new message to this topic