FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Paranormal Event 2005

Paranormal Event 2005

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Picture yourself in your bedroom on yoir pc chatting up women well in my case at the time an internet girlfriend [we all been there].

Explain this...

I'm chilling n talking out of no where i hear a LOUD bang on my bedroom door I see what it was check if it was my father was playing a joke on me, nope he was fast asleep.

I return abck to my computer i press "BK" as soon as i hit the return button BANG! that same sound thids time my father's bedroom lamp is on and he is fast asleep.

I go back for a 3rd time this time i heard what i describe as books falling and i went onto my knee's and felt ice cold air.

I'm freaked out i call the police they thought some one broke in as i was on the phone ourside my home i see this grey shape in my fathers bedroom window.

I was walking round town police bollocked me, i was freaked out, decided to stay the nite @ hopsital i told them and they thought i was nuts in the head.

After breakfast I was cross examined by a team of professionals to assess my mental stability, there was 5-6 o them each one said i was teling the truth go get yourself blessed I did.

I know that house was haunted as I used to see a shadow as I turned the landing light on and simply go away.

But today as na Indego Child what I knew then I now fully understand.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OP, can you give us a rough background of your online 'pen pal'?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Paula Kilcrease was her name we ,lost communication 2007 not spoke to her since I saw her online here n there last i knew she is married and has kids, I'm happy for her, deep inside yes i wantewd us to have a life heck naming our 1st kid Andrew called her my baby button.

Damn memories they kick u hard, but life goes on, I'll smile because u learn from post mistakes, never to walk down those paths again.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep, I second that emotion - but some things aren't meant to be & maybe, just maybe we can get a very loud warning to say so!!

» Add a new message to this topic