FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > If Fab was hacked.....

If Fab was hacked.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With 2 adult sites having been hacked recently how scared/worried would you be?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not at all.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Once you've put it on 'tinternet, you've lost control of it.

If you have second thoughts, don't do it in the first place.

Not bothered. So long as they don't tell everyone who messaged me that i wanna meet them.

Not sure if they'd get our CC details from us paying for the site though? That would bother me. I'm guessing these are stored offline or not even kept?

"With 2 adult sites having been hacked recently how scared/worried would you be?

"

What exactly would they gain?

The majority of pictures are there for all to see.

I suppose email adresses and passwords would be the only real issue if you use either elsewhere

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I've nothing to hide so I'm not worried. Everyone that matters knows I'm on here. If the hackers could sort out my PC problems I'd be most grateful.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Not bothered. So long as they don't tell everyone who messaged me that i wanna meet them.

Not sure if they'd get our CC details from us paying for the site though? That would bother me. I'm guessing these are stored offline or not even kept?"

Our guess is that payments are done by a third party site but still linked to email that use here and therefore face pics. Don't know if GPS data would be accesible by a hacker and how accurate it would be.

"I've nothing to hide so I'm not worried. Everyone that matters knows I'm on here. If the hackers could sort out my PC problems I'd be most grateful.

"

Ok, I had a poke around (cracking vaj pictures btw) and everything seems to be fixed now.

You're welcome.

I assume the OP is thinking about people who have things to hide? E.g. People cheating as in Ashley Maddison site?

Other than a load of "single" guys disappearing (the ones who can't accommodate without explanation) I don't see much problem.

We have already put ourselves in the public forum....our pics, even these posts...can be accessed by non members.

As others have said....if you don't want to be "outed" then keep off the net!

By *otlerCouple  over a year ago

Newbury

Very worried

"Not bothered. So long as they don't tell everyone who messaged me that i wanna meet them.

Not sure if they'd get our CC details from us paying for the site though? That would bother me. I'm guessing these are stored offline or not even kept?

Our guess is that payments are done by a third party site but still linked to email that use here and therefore face pics. Don't know if GPS data would be accesible by a hacker and how accurate it would be. "

I'm also gonna guess. I reckon the best GPS data they'd get off here is the same as from our page?

I have face pics on my profile so not bothered, gonna look into the banking thing but i did pay on my phone anyway i remember now so it's not linked to my bank at all how i paid.

» Add a new message to this topic