FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First world problems..

First world problems..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issHottieBottie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Kent

I'm having a few today..

Ordered 2 pairs of dark denim jeans so I could see the sizing. The 10's are too big and the 8's too small.

The shoes I got to wear Saturday night are so stupidly high that im not sure I'll get through the night without breaking an ankle but they look sooooo amazing with the wet look leggings that I can't part with them.

Had my hair cut and the when I said 'just trim a tiny bit off the front' she heard 'scalp me' and now it's gonna take about 2 years to grow back!!

Someone told me the new haribo star mix were amazing.. They aren't!!

Think that's it for today..,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yours is way more complex, my thread just involved biscuit choice

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I woke up with Hummus in my eyebrows. Midnight snacking just isn't as fun as it used to be!

"Ordered 2 pairs of dark denim jeans so I could see the sizing. The 10's are too big and the 8's too small."

I feel your pain - I'm in between sizes too so it's a choice between uncomfortable and indecent or looser than I'd like and no arse.

Kent

"Ordered 2 pairs of dark denim jeans so I could see the sizing. The 10's are too big and the 8's too small.

I feel your pain - I'm in between sizes too so it's a choice between uncomfortable and indecent or looser than I'd like and no arse. "

It's infuriating! I could find jeans to fit when I was fat!

I definitely had a first world problem a couple of weeks ago. Because of the really nice weather I thought I should go to the beach but couldn't decide if I could be bothered to get the car out or just walk!!

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"Ordered 2 pairs of dark denim jeans so I could see the sizing. The 10's are too big and the 8's too small.

I feel your pain - I'm in between sizes too so it's a choice between uncomfortable and indecent or looser than I'd like and no arse.

It's infuriating! I could find jeans to fit when I was fat! "

My wallet feels your pain too, I can't buy off the rack suits as my shoulders are broader and my arms are longer than people of my stature it seems. So my only option is to have them tailored

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

Its almost impossible finding any new jeans or trousers to fit... Seems all women are supposed to have skinny legs

I feel your pain - I'm in between sizes too so it's a choice between uncomfortable and indecent or looser than I'd like and no arse. "

You might want to have a look at animal for jeans, I once bought a pair of size 33 jeans from there, but it's been a while so I would check but it might solve your problem

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Sharrup! You're going out on Saturday. Where was my invitation, eh?

My first world problem today is that the hrunt work I was doing was lost not once but twice because my broadband dropped out. Stupid online system that fails to save updates.

I'm having a little break before returning to it.

Kent

My wallet feels your pain too, I can't buy off the rack suits as my shoulders are broader and my arms are longer than people of my stature it seems. So my only option is to have them tailored "

Oh nooo!!

Kent

"

Its almost impossible finding any new jeans or trousers to fit... Seems all women are supposed to have skinny legs

"

Haha.. With all the squats and leg work I do that's not likely

Maybe I'll take up running. My legs were slimmer then.. But I was a wimp. Hmmm... Dilemmas

Kent

You might want to have a look at animal for jeans, I once bought a pair of size 33 jeans from there, but it's been a while so I would check but it might solve your problem"

Thanks for the tip! It's worth a look!

Kent

"Sharrup! You're going out on Saturday. Where was my invitation, eh?

My first world problem today is that the hrunt work I was doing was lost not once but twice because my broadband dropped out. Stupid online system that fails to save updates.

"

Only for a few drinks with my friend from work. It'll all be a very quiet affair im sure

"You might want to have a look at animal for jeans, I once bought a pair of size 33 jeans from there, but it's been a while so I would check but it might solve your problem"

H&M used to do inbetween sizes too (not sure if they still do) but my difficult is as much finding something I like let alone the sizes they offer.

#truefirstworldproblems

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

My crumpets are too big for my toaster

"My crumpets are too big for my toaster "

You can square ones for the toaster now.

"My crumpets are too big for my toaster "

Or maybe the toasters too small for the crumpets.....

Hereabouts

"My crumpets are too big for my toaster

You can square ones for the toaster now.

"

Ooh! That's going on my shopping list!

Hereabouts

Or maybe the toasters too small for the crumpets..... "

They're deep fill crumpets (according to the packet lol), but yeah, the toaster is pretty small too

They're deep fill crumpets (according to the packet lol), but yeah, the toaster is pretty small too "

Deep fill.

Hereabouts

They're deep fill crumpets (according to the packet lol), but yeah, the toaster is pretty small too

Deep fill. "

You're worse than me.. I'm watching csi and there was a thing about a gunshot being 4 inches deep.. They were doing the ballistics test and Catherine goes "that's a 12 inch penetration"... I choked on my crumpet

Deep fill.

You're worse than me.. I'm watching csi and there was a thing about a gunshot being 4 inches deep.. They were doing the ballistics test and Catherine goes "that's a 12 inch penetration"... I choked on my crumpet "

Nonono.

Andrew woke up the other morning, pressed snooze twice. I was dozing and he said he didn't know if he could fit another one in.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Only for a few drinks with my friend from work. It'll all be a very quiet affair im sure "

I've said that many a time and it never turns out that way.

You in high shoes and wet look leggings, now i just can't seem to get that image out of my head.

If you struggle walking in them, hire one of those chinese type taxi things, (called a rickshaw), to transport you in luxury from one bar to the next, i'm sure there would be a large supply of guys on here willing to do the job if you can find a rickshaw going spare in Kent?

Only for a few drinks with my friend from work. It'll all be a very quiet affair im sure

I've said that many a time and it never turns out that way.

You in high shoes and wet look leggings, now i just can't seem to get that image out of my head.

If you struggle walking in them, hire one of those chinese type taxi things, (called a rickshaw), to transport you in luxury from one bar to the next, i'm sure there would be a large supply of guys on here willing to do the job if you can find a rickshaw going spare in Kent? "

If there is a large supply of men then surely a sedan would be better. Four of you should do for the first shift and another four for the return journey home.

By *onbons_xxMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Some car was being plugged into charge at a charging point and meant I had to walk around the lead/pillar, diverting my course of path, adding an extra 2 seconds to my route

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Where to start!

We had a new vending machine installed at work: all free. I couldn't decide between cappuccino, mocha latte or hot chocolate. Tried them all and had to increase my workout at the gym.

Promised to buy my daughter a buggy. She sent me a link to the one she wants: icandy peach 3 twin which costs more than my car!!!

Hmm...do I rob Barclays or HSBC?!! Decisions decisions!!!

"Where to start!

We had a new vending machine installed at work: all free. I couldn't decide between cappuccino, mocha latte or hot chocolate. Tried them all and had to increase my workout at the gym.

Promised to buy my daughter a buggy. She sent me a link to the one she wants: icandy peach 3 twin which costs more than my car!!!

Hmm...do I rob Barclays or HSBC?!! Decisions decisions!!!"

Hold up! Are you telling us you are GRANNY Miss_Tress?

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I'm having a few today..

Ordered 2 pairs of dark denim jeans so I could see the sizing. The 10's are too big and the 8's too small.

The shoes I got to wear Saturday night are so stupidly high that im not sure I'll get through the night without breaking an ankle but they look sooooo amazing with the wet look leggings that I can't part with them.

Had my hair cut and the when I said 'just trim a tiny bit off the front' she heard 'scalp me' and now it's gonna take about 2 years to grow back!!

Someone told me the new haribo star mix were amazing.. They aren't!!

Think that's it for today.., "

Get the 8's - go for the tight ass and the camel-toe.

Get those heels - heels rock.

No one will be looking at your hair - they'll be looking at your gorgeous figure, tight ass and camel toe in those jeans.

Haribo? Jelly Babies rule

Might I suggest a sultry sarong. Effortlessly elegant and one size fits all.

"Might I suggest a sultry sarong. Effortlessly elegant and one size fits all. "

I'd agree with you but my boss may have a different opinion.

Equal rights my arse.

Forum Mod

Having to pick the stalks off under quality sultanas is such a bind in the mornings

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

My wallet feels your pain too, I can't buy off the rack suits as my shoulders are broader and my arms are longer than people of my stature it seems. So my only option is to have them tailored

Oh nooo!! "

I Know!!! But it does feel good picking out the cloth and style you want though. I should be having a fitting later sometime this weekend

Kent

Trying to decide between buying one pink magnum for £1.80 which is the one I really wanted or a box of 3 white ones for £1.67.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"Trying to decide between buying one pink magnum for £1.80 which is the one I really wanted or a box of 3 white ones for £1.67. "

Quality over quantity every time

Kent

"Trying to decide between buying one pink magnum for £1.80 which is the one I really wanted or a box of 3 white ones for £1.67.

Quality over quantity every time "

The dilemma proved too much for my tired brain today so I went for a feast instead..

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"Trying to decide between buying one pink magnum for £1.80 which is the one I really wanted or a box of 3 white ones for £1.67.

The dilemma proved too much for my tired brain today so I went for a feast instead.. "

There's always tomorrow

The portion wrapped cream crackers come with three in the pack and I need/want four. If I open another pack then I'll have two left over.

My take-away needed salt.

Kent

Still can't decide on these shoes.

If not these shoes then need other shoes.

Worried I'll break an ankle in these shoes.

No time to shop for other shoes.

Fuck!!

"Still can't decide on these shoes.

Fuck!!"

Strap your ankles and rock the fuck out of your outfit...

Kent

"Still can't decide on these shoes.

Fuck!!

Strap your ankles and rock the fuck out of your outfit..."

It's all good till I make a cunt of myself falling on my face!

Have you tried Massimo Dutti they are really well tailored x

Kent

Have you tried Massimo Dutti they are really well tailored x"

Never even heard of them! Expensive? X

Have you tried Massimo Dutti they are really well tailored x

Never even heard of them! Expensive? X"

Not cheap certainly but not ridiculous either x

Forum Mod

The dilemma proved too much for my tired brain today so I went for a feast instead.. "

There is a magnum shop at convent garden

It looks fantastic,you can dip your magnum in different toppings

The queue was down the street,I could only gaze through the door from afar and drool

Kent

For months a complete arsehat with a totally unnecessarily noisy motor bike has been pissing my entire street off visiting his mrs at all hours and revving the stupid thing. Her house is behind mine so it wakes my boy up all the time!

I got told she was moving last week. Thank fuck for that!

She's moved.

To the other end of the road! So now instead of driving round the back of my house he drives past the front!!

FOR FUCK SAKE.

Ps. Still undecided on the shoes!

Forum Mod

I'm not laughing...

Kent

"I'm not laughing...

"

He's a cock! Plus the knob head that bought my exes bike (after he lost his license for d*unk driving when he smashed up my house!) drives it round and round all day. I recognise the noise of it before it comes round the corner. It's like I'm being haunted by a bloody motorbike

London

"Where to start!

Hold up! Are you telling us you are GRANNY Miss_Tress?"

My eldest is expecting twins!!! When she went from baby to wife and soon mother is beyond me...but hey, Ben can't wait. His response was he'd never had a gilf!

Forum Mod

"Where to start!

My eldest is expecting twins!!! When she went from baby to wife and soon mother is beyond me...but hey, Ben can't wait. His response was he'd never had a gilf! "

Congratulations

London

"For months a complete arsehat with a totally unnecessarily noisy motor bike has been pissing my entire street off visiting his mrs at all hours and revving the stupid thing. Her house is behind mine so it wakes my boy up all the time!

I got told she was moving last week. Thank fuck for that!

She's moved.

To the other end of the road! So now instead of driving round the back of my house he drives past the front!!

FOR FUCK SAKE.

Ps. Still undecided on the shoes! "

...sorry

London

"Where to start!

My eldest is expecting twins!!! When she went from baby to wife and soon mother is beyond me...but hey, Ben can't wait. His response was he'd never had a gilf!

Congratulations "

thank you.

I couldn't get hold of anyone I needed in work, and my mate cancelled our planned pint. And I cracked my iPhone screen, two weeks old

Can't be arsed sorting it out yet, it's insured though.

I had a really "blonde" moment yesterday.

(No offence to blondes by the way, just figure of speech)

Had a boiler service 2 days ago. Went to use the hot water the morning after and none was coming through.

Checked to see if I had enough gas on the meter. Check.

Rang the service people back to say it wasn't working. A guy was coming between 5-8 yesterday to have a look.

He arrived to only tell me the boiler was switched off!!!

I didn't think to look there, as the only time I turn it off is if I go away!

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Hottie, GAP and H&M do half sizes of jeans... and I find new look jeans actually feel like a half size sometimes too.

My first world problem... the local shop has run out of lemons and limes... what on earth will I have in my sparkling water tonight now?

"I had a really "blonde" moment yesterday.

Had a boiler service 2 days ago. Went to use the hot water the morning after and none was coming through.

Rang the service people back to say it wasn't working. A guy was coming between 5-8 yesterday to have a look.

I didn't think to look there, as the only time I turn it off is if I go away! "

A few weeks ago I was in a sauna and steam room, I went to my locker and couldn't find the key to open it,

I walked back to the sauna and looked and asked if anyone had seen it, Done the same in the steam room, Then asked the assistant if anyone had handed it in,

It wasn't until I walked back into the changing area that I noticed the key which is on a band was on my arm

"I had a really "blonde" moment yesterday.

I didn't think to look there, as the only time I turn it off is if I go away!

A few weeks ago I was in a sauna and steam room, I went to my locker and couldn't find the key to open it,

I walked back to the sauna and looked and asked if anyone had seen it, Done the same in the steam room, Then asked the assistant if anyone had handed it in,

It wasn't until I walked back into the changing area that I noticed the key which is on a band was on my arm

"

"

My eldest is expecting twins!!! When she went from baby to wife and soon mother is beyond me...but hey, Ben can't wait. His response was he'd never had a gilf! "

How exciting. Now you'll really have to hide all the torture gear because in a couple of years those grandbabies will be curious kids.

Twins to start is tough! And expensive. But what an adventure.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

I simply go ape when I can't get a size 0 on.

If I may interject I think you will find its all about the "super mix" oh the white ones!!!

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Which bathroom suite to choose?

Cannock

"Hottie, GAP and H&M do half sizes of jeans... and I find new look jeans actually feel like a half size sometimes too.

My first world problem... the local shop has run out of lemons and limes... what on earth will I have in my sparkling water tonight now? "

Ice???

Cannock

"I simply go ape when I can't get a size 0 on. "

The tree climbing experience on cannock chase?

"Where to start!

Hmm...do I rob Barclays or HSBC?!! Decisions decisions!!!"

If you're robbing one bank, might as well do the other over on the way out

Forum Mod

[Removed by poster at 23/07/15 21:26:48]

Forum Mod

My arms are too short to reach the pringles. .....

My problem will be juggling work 3 days a week and college 4 when September comes around and trying to pay off the bank for the pleasure of a burnout lol

"My arms are too short to reach the pringles. ..... "

I don't have Pringles.

Hereabouts

I've run out of data on my phone.. so I had to top up my spare phone (which is crap and has a short battery life) because it's cheaper than my contract phone

I also don't like my new hand soap...

And I don't have a screw driver so I can't take the bulbs out of my fridge...

Cannock

"Where to start!

If you're robbing one bank, might as well do the other over on the way out "

Just don't rob Lloyd's it's tax payer owned.

Cannock

Take car into mechanic for one small job today, he finds 3 big jobs that need doing on it.

Hereabouts

Oh and my new glass dildos still haven't arrived

Hereabouts

And I've watched all my dvds and I don't have proper TV

I just over cooked my filet steak and I had ran out of peppercorn source

Not happy

Kent

Ive just booked in for piloxing knockout workout classes.. I'm fairly sure that im going to die doing that!!

Least I won't have to worry about the shoes.

By *ocketrocket80Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Well I've just discovered I have selective reading as all I saw in your post was ...

"..they look sooooo amazing with the wet look leggings that I can't part with them"

Off for my cold shower now

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Why is it when money is tight all the shops have tempting sales (I don't exactly need anything but............) and even your fav booze is ultra cheap at the supermarket.

Oooh temptation.....!

Mrs DDC

"My arms are too short to reach the pringles. ..... "

My hands are too big to get in the tube

Kent

3 hours till I go out and I STILL don't know wether to attempt to wear these fecking shoes...

Cannock

"3 hours till I go out and I STILL don't know wether to attempt to wear these fecking shoes... "

So hottie bottle did you wear the shoes and do you have any pics (combined with the wet look leggings? ).

Cannock

"3 hours till I go out and I STILL don't know wether to attempt to wear these fecking shoes...

So hottie bottle did you wear the shoes and do you have any pics (combined with the wet look leggings? ). "

Lmao at the autocorrect hottie bottle.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

This week our budget would only stretch to two evenings out and mis shape chocolate biscuits.

I went out with a green stripe across my nose from the green smoothie I'd had just before I left.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I went out with a green stripe across my nose from the green smoothie I'd had just before I left. "

Oh dear . What was in it to make it green?

Sainsburys, Lidl, or Asda... where do i go food shopping?! meh

I need more yarn to finish my weaving but it's raining, it's Sunday and I don't want to get dressed.

"I went out with a green stripe across my nose from the green smoothie I'd had just before I left.

Oh dear . What was in it to make it green?"

Cucumber. Kale. Kiwis. Spinach... Bright green!

Kent

"3 hours till I go out and I STILL don't know wether to attempt to wear these fecking shoes...

So hottie bottle did you wear the shoes and do you have any pics (combined with the wet look leggings? ). "

No I didn't. I'm sendin them back they are too high and I rarely go out so they wont get any wear. And no I don't have pics sorry! But I do have a raging hangover...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I went out with a green stripe across my nose from the green smoothie I'd had just before I left.

Oh dear . What was in it to make it green?

Cucumber. Kale. Kiwis. Spinach... Bright green!"

I bet it was

Cannock

So hottie bottle did you wear the shoes and do you have any pics (combined with the wet look leggings? ).

No I didn't. I'm sendin them back they are too high and I rarely go out so they wont get any wear. And no I don't have pics sorry! But I do have a raging hangover... "

You could keep them as fuck shoes just for the bedroom.

» Add a new message to this topic