FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Stolen pictures

Stolen pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wsometwosome OP   Couple  over a year ago

its a village

Can somebody please give some advice on how to handle situation. Some friends informed us last night that they had seen one of our pictures on a singles profile. We have never met this guy .I have just reported him to site owners and would love to contact him in person but then he would destroy the evidence. How do others feel about this? Its quite scary to think this can happen to your pictures on here. We are in two minds as to remove all our pictures.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Like you said.....you have reported the offence, not sure what other advice you need?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Let Admin deal with it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure if you think perhaps you have had your rights abused here, but can only say that your pics are public, that's a risk you take.

There is only one-way to safeguard your privacy and that is to keep your pictures private and only share them with folk that you want to see them

Certainly did the correct thing by reporting him though

its a village

Well we did report him and admin has now taken picture off but we think he should be taken of the site. or do people just get away with that? Did ask admin about it but wont hold my breath for an answer.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

You should be having this conversation with Admin, I am not sure what help other members can offer you on this matter.

He wasnt removed from the site for robbing your pics ? WTF thats shocking OMFG !! must be someone in the know * shakes head *

* Creeps round grave yard *

its a village

Thanks everybody for advice or just listening. I was just shocked and wanted something done there and then and let of steam. Admin has now sorted it and restored our faith lol Happy swinging everybody.

Well hope they showed him the exit ffs.

* creeps round grave yard *

its a village

So furious. Thought that fake had been shown the door by admin but he has only blocked us after I confronted him. Cant believe he will get away with this. If Admin wont deal with this we will leave the site.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Naturally we take all reports of stolen photos seriously but there's a bit more to it than receiving a report an instantly suspending someone's account!

We'll close this thread while that due process takes place.

Admin x