FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Barefooters

Barefooters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just became aware that this is a "thing", and that it's a sexual choice for some choosing to be shoe-free permanently.

Could you do it? I'd be scared of stepping in dog poo. Or glass.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Barefoot is very sexy on a female- but when I saw a girl like this locally I just thought 'nutter alert'. London streets are manky - kinda ruined the idea of a foot job

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

First i have heard of it but i love to be bare footed as much as possible

Why is it sexual ? In northern Australia I knew many people who never wore shoes. Nothing sexual - just their choice.

Im always barefoot at home. But couldnt do it out and about, too filthy.

Nothing nicer than a walk through the grass barefoot on a summers day though

"First i have heard of it but i love to be bare footed as much as possible "

First I'd heard, too. Would you go into cities or use public transport barefoot?

I get it when it's in parks or by the beach, just seems odd in other places.

"Barefoot is very sexy on a female- but when I saw a girl like this locally I just thought 'nutter alert'. London streets are manky - kinda ruined the idea of a foot job "

Haha, I love bohemian type people and find we are pulled to slightly more quirky folk, the hippy look to me at least is a fab look on a woman, sometimes I feel I'm a reborn child of the 60's.

Dirty feet wouldn't put me off, quick rinse and I'd be away.

"Why is it sexual ? In northern Australia I knew many people who never wore shoes. Nothing sexual - just their choice.

"

Only going by what the person told me. It's a lifestyle fetish to some.

I'd love to go barefooted all the time if I could, except when it's cold of course.

I don't really understand the need for shoes in the summer.

I love being barefoot in the house at all times, but it's nothing sexual. Outside I'd wear shoes unless it's in my garden.

"I'd love to go barefooted all the time if I could, except when it's cold of course.

"

Would you pop to Sainsbury's with no shoes? Or even work?

By *onbons_xxMan  over a year ago

Bolton

I've seen it when abroad, and think it's quite cool, I wasn't noting it to list as a kink though

I couldn't do it though, I have quite sensitive soles

"Barefoot is very sexy on a female- but when I saw a girl like this locally I just thought 'nutter alert'. London streets are manky - kinda ruined the idea of a foot job

Haha, I love bohemian type people and find we are pulled to slightly more quirky folk, the hippy look to me at least is a fab look on a woman, sometimes I feel I'm a reborn child of the 60's.

Dirty feet wouldn't put me off, quick rinse and I'd be away."

Would agree bohemian is very interesting, but this girl was running down the high street - so more kinda Special Forces look!

"Barefoot is very sexy on a female- but when I saw a girl like this locally I just thought 'nutter alert'. London streets are manky - kinda ruined the idea of a foot job

Would agree bohemian is very interesting, but this girl was running down the high street - so more kinda Special Forces look!"

Tbh, if I saw someone in a busy high street barefoot, I'd think something was wrong.

I just cummed reading this thread ...it is so sexual to be barefoot

But do love my birkenstocks though

"I just cummed reading this thread ...it is so sexual to be barefoot

But do love my birkenstocks though "

Are you taking the piss or does it genuinely excite you? If the latter, why?

By *emini1637Woman  over a year ago

Warwickshire

I live being barefoot and will always have shoe free feet at home and in my garden but draw the line at walking the streets shoeless (other than when I've been d*unk and my shoes hurt!) In the dry weather I wear flip flops all the time

"I just cummed reading this thread ...it is so sexual to be barefoot

But do love my birkenstocks though

Are you taking the piss or does it genuinely excite you? If the latter, why?"

Depends... show me your feet ?

Love them if the big toe of the right foot looks like it is fed up with the others and try to go as far as possible...thats a real turn on!

I don't do it permanently but i never wear shoes if i don't have to. It's not sexual for me either, i just don't like wearing shoes.

I'd like for it to be socially acceptable to not wear shoes anywhere, maybe i'll start something...

Easily I hate wearing shoes

I thought this was a thread about wine

"I don't do it permanently but i never wear shoes if i don't have to. It's not sexual for me either, i just don't like wearing shoes.

I'd like for it to be socially acceptable to not wear shoes anywhere, maybe i'll start something..."

They're ahead of you, it's a whole "thing" already!

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Love being barefoot at home, in the garden, parks and beaches. Like my feet to breath and not feel confined.

As I've got older tho my feet do get cold now so tend to wear something in the winter around the house

"I don't do it permanently but i never wear shoes if i don't have to. It's not sexual for me either, i just don't like wearing shoes.

I'd like for it to be socially acceptable to not wear shoes anywhere, maybe i'll start something...

They're ahead of you, it's a whole "thing" already!"

Never seen anyone around here not wearing shoes, except me and sometimes my kids.

"I'd love to go barefooted all the time if I could, except when it's cold of course.

Would you pop to Sainsbury's with no shoes? Or even work?"

Yes, why not?

Worked with a guy who went barefoot everywhere. We used to call him "shitfoot" or sometimes just "dogshit boy". Truly halcyon days...

I'd like for it to be socially acceptable to not wear shoes anywhere, maybe i'll start something..."

I'll join you, & it's not a sexual thing with me either!

"Worked with a guy who went barefoot everywhere. We used to call him "shitfoot" or sometimes just "dogshit boy". Truly halcyon days..."

Do you step in dogshit when wearing shoes then because I don't.

My brain doesn't malfunction just because I'm not wearing shoes. I can see where I'm treading.

Bit of an anal attitude really.

"Do you step in dogshit when wearing shoes then because I don't.

My brain doesn't malfunction just because I'm not wearing shoes. I can see where I'm treading.

Bit of an anal attitude really."

Lighten up

Would agree bohemian is very interesting, but this girl was running down the high street - so more kinda Special Forces look!

Tbh, if I saw someone in a busy high street barefoot, I'd think something was wrong. "

Well she was in full Lycra kit, minus shoes + giving it some free style running look. so yeah I'd agree, makes no sense whatsoever.

Though I guess she might appreciate the foot cream even more

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Worked with a guy who went barefoot everywhere. We used to call him "shitfoot" or sometimes just "dogshit boy". Truly halcyon days..."

Does that mean that everyone who wears shoes is constantly walking in dogshit?

Surely one would be less likely to walk in dogshit or anything similar if not wearing shoes than if wearing shoes?

"I just became aware that this is a "thing", and that it's a sexual choice for some choosing to be shoe-free permanently.

Could you do it? I'd be scared of stepping in dog poo. Or glass. "

I am barefoot most of the time (and the rest of the time I wear minimalist running shoes with no heel drop) but it's not a sexual thing for me, just a health and comfort thing.

I watched a programme a few months ago, can't remember what it was but they talked to a woman who never wears shoes, would love to be like that but as you say, trying to avoid dog poo, broken glass etc would be difficult

"

Would agree bohemian is very interesting, but this girl was running down the high street - so more kinda Special Forces look!"

I used to run in just latex 'skins' that form to the shape of your feet, so it looks at a quick glance like you're not wearing any shoes. It gives you a real grounding while you're excercising and helps to strengthen your leg and foot muscles. I moved to a new area which isn't as nice (the street cleaners don't come out as often!) so now I just run a couple of times a month at the gym barefoot on the treadmill to keep the strength in my soles.

"I watched a programme a few months ago, can't remember what it was but they talked to a woman who never wears shoes, would love to be like that but as you say, trying to avoid dog poo, broken glass etc would be difficult"

FWIW, once your feet are used to it and have hardened, you don't feel gravel, glass, etc. I have run over broken glass without realising and just had a couple of scratches on the bottom of my feet.

it isnt necessarily a sexual thing - since being a child ive gone barefoot whenever i could - i am also a naturist and would go naked more if it was acceptable -

"

I used to run in just latex 'skins' that form to the shape of your feet, so it looks at a quick glance like you're not wearing any shoes. It gives you a real grounding while you're excercising and helps to strengthen your leg and foot muscles. I moved to a new area which isn't as nice (the street cleaners don't come out as often!) so now I just run a couple of times a month at the gym barefoot on the treadmill to keep the strength in my soles."

Ok dokes, but yeah this was def barefeet - she ran right past me.

Which is a double risk, goz not only do you have the problem of what's on the pavement, but the actual pavements themselves are less than perfect- uneven etc, which can cause you to roll the ankle.

Yeah I will keep an eye for next programme of Iron Women Kick Ass, to see if I spot her chewing bricks or something.

Around the house aye, no probs. But out in public, nah. Have you seen the filth out there

Forum Mod

When I was a teen I used to go out barefoot all the time

I had an urchin thing going on at the time

I would hate to be barefoot and I don't walk around barefoot at home. I always wear slippers at home.

I like shoes too much to want to be barefoot. I also wouldn't like hardened skin on my feet or hard cracked heels.

No I shall keep my feet encased

By *uzzybeWoman  over a year ago

Darlington

I hate wearing shoes and would always love to be barefooted. Obviously there is a time and place...Im usually always in a pair of flips and drive barefooted

By *uzzybeWoman  over a year ago

Darlington

However sexy you can see the shape of the foot but even in flips feet get filthy and that's not sexy...However do love squishing through a muddy puddle

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It used to be my style, as a country girl. I love my body to be free of enclosure.

The new order of oppression; Health and safety would stamp out the practice in an instant.

» Add a new message to this topic