FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Royal Wedding

Royal Wedding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *muma OP   Woman  over a year ago

Livingston

No this drama Queen is not getting married.....

Just been announced that Price William will marry Kate whatsherface next year. A time for celebration or do we really not care that much?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I hope they will be very happy, they haven't rushed into it like his parents did.

He deserves some happiness, there has been enough tragedy in his life

By *oDownEasyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

As long as they dont expect us to pay for it, good luck to them.Im sure the papers & TV will be all over it & we wont be able to move for royal wedding stuff in 2011

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I bet the taxpayer foot the bill but i wish him and his wife to be well

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

all good news in this at times crazy world, most welcome.

good luck to them I say.

x

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Of course the taxpayer will foot the bill. He's our future King.

Good luck to both of them, exciting times

Forum Mod

Good luck to the pair of them,I hope they have a long and happy marriage

Good luck to them both might bring a bit of happiness to the nation we could do with it

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Don't we get a day off work when there is a royal wedding?????

"Don't we get a day off work when there is a royal wedding?????"

hope so lol

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

According to various internet sources an extra bank holiday will be announced, so if you usually get bank holidays off work, then you should get an extra day off!!!

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

Yet another sham marriage - I'm pretty sure William is gay.

Anyone want to lay odds on how long this one will last, seeing as the precedent for royal divorce is well established in his near family - I bet less than 3 years.

"Yet another sham marriage - I'm pretty sure William is gay.

Anyone want to lay odds on how long this one will last, seeing as the precedent for royal divorce is well established in his near family - I bet less than 3 years."

Is that wishful thinking on your part.

FFs give the guy a break why must some people always put a downer on things

Anyone want to lay odds on how long this one will last, seeing as the precedent for royal divorce is well established in his near family - I bet less than 3 years."

You say you're pretty sure William is gay...what are your reasons for being pretty sure?

By *enderbycoupleCouple  over a year ago

derbyshire or localish

more expense the tax payer will have to foot.

they should pay for it themselves but they wont.

The Forest

Anyone want to lay odds on how long this one will last, seeing as the precedent for royal divorce is well established in his near family - I bet less than 3 years.

FFs give the guy a break why must some people always put a downer on things"

Why is it a downer to be gay? Are you anti-homosexual?

Meh, does anyone really care about this kind of thing anymore?

I'm sure the media will try to make as big of a deal as the Charles wedding but I think the world has moved on and most people won't care...unless Catherine had been chosen via a weekly tv show with a phone poll.

FFs give the guy a break why must some people always put a downer on things

Why is it a downer to be gay? Are you anti-homosexual?"

No I was actually referring to your giving the marriage three years

any excuse ... anyone for group fun?

I've always loved the Royal's. The best day in my life was in 1977 when all the street celebrated the Silver Jubilee. However I recently lost my wife in Poundland and have found it difficult to make ends meet . Watching the young princes spending so much of the tax payers money on Louis Roederer Cristal Champagne whilst I have to sit in a cold room because I can't afford the fuel bill is beginning to annoy me a bit.

According to Dave we're all going to have to make sacrifices. maybe they just wish to cheer us up with some good news now and then.

It's a bit like being told you're having your feet cut off but the bloke in the next bed wants to buy your slippers.

ps. shouldn't dave be saying "Samantha and I congratulate them" rather than "samantha and me"

Eton AND brasenose? wow,well done

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

our troops are geting killed trying to ram democracy down the throats of other countries and here we have a thread about an unelected , undemacratic wanker , that is there by birthright alone

a wanker that has had millions and milions and millions spent on his training as a helicopter rescue pilot

one rescue on a sunny day as a publicity stunt later and i doubt he will ever fly the fucking thing again , unless its to pick his brother up on the way to a party

never mind the royal family is drinking in the last chance saloon , once those radical , fundamental , extreemist groups get there feet under the table a few inches more they will go the way of the romanovs

By *erekduvallCouple  over a year ago

swansea

David Cameron said he slept on the Mall at Dianas wedding, hope he realises how cold it can be, "life on the street" when he sees the hardship some people are going to go through, while we spend millions on this wedding!

Was the last big one worth the effort?

I imagine The Duke of Edinburgh is thumbing through Auto Trader right now looking for a used white Fiat Uno.

By *ung and readyMan  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

"No this drama Queen is not getting married.....

Just been announced that Price William will marry Kate whatsherface next year. A time for celebration or do we really not care that much?"

be nice to have a day off wrk.

With luck it might help the economy and generate some business for the country as a spin off.

might help the chinese economy. the orders for tea towels and commemorative bullshit has already started trickling in

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

congrats to them both and best wishes they have not rushed it so its nice for william to have some happinesss in his life after the tragic death of his mum, and good luck to them both with RAF klife

My, my, my, my...some of you are a miserable bunch.

The royal family don't figure in my life at all: whether there's a monarch or not - I don't care, but happy news is happy news.

If your lives are bleak and empty I'm sorry, but a young couple getting married isn't going to change it.

Honestly, some people!

Now that's just a car crash waiting to happen!

luton

"I imagine The Duke of Edinburgh is thumbing through Auto Trader right now looking for a used white Fiat Uno.

"

he allready has one

dont use it much tho cos its left hand drive

now we know why dave was in china last week. getting the jump on the commemorative bullshit. I always wondered who had the franchise on those whitehall gift kiosks.the sneaky shit

I hope he's declared it

"As long as they dont expect us to pay for it, good luck to them.Im sure the papers & TV will be all over it & we wont be able to move for royal wedding stuff in 2011 "

Us? You get 2/3 of your funding from Westminster anyway so it won't be your money paying for the wedding, it'll be mine!

...and money well spent in my book. Congrats to the future King Billy and Queen Kate.

Pretty nasty comment. Why do some people feel the need to be so negative.

"

ooo gee, a degree by guesswork. Is that all it takes to determine what's true or not now? An opinion?

Unless you have some sort of insider knowledge about William's sexuality I would offer the 'opinion' that you know absolutely fuck all about it and are speaking from a position of complete, total and utter ignorance.

"never mind the royal family is drinking in the last chance saloon , once those radical , fundamental , extreemist groups get there feet under the table a few inches more they will go the way of the romanovs"

Dream on. The Royals will be around long after your vicious little contribution to the gene pool has been watered down sufficiently enough to be completely irrelevant.

I like to think that the British psyche has matured enough to not resorting to lopping the heads of our leaders anymore just because we don't like them. Or rather because YOU don't like them. I think the Royals give us a standing in the world no other country can allude to and they have my total support.

I think good luck to em but don't envy Kate having to become part of the Royal "machine"!

Can I have my day off now, please?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

very nice being inter_iewed and he wanted his mum to be involved thus the choice to give her ring.

seem a really in love couple.

good on them x

congrats to the two of them and lovely to see her wearing 'that ring'.

....can't hurt the tourism trade either....not to mention all the crap souvenirs we'll be selling

luton

"never mind the royal family is drinking in the last chance saloon , once those radical , fundamental , extreemist groups get there feet under the table a few inches more they will go the way of the romanovs

Dream on. The Royals will be around long after your vicious little contribution to the gene pool has been watered down sufficiently enough to be completely irrelevant.

I like to think that the British psyche has matured enough to not resorting to lopping the heads of our leaders anymore just because we don't like them. Or rather because YOU don't like them. I think the Royals give us a standing in the world no other country can allude to and they have my total support."

my contribution to the gene pool has resulted in offspring that can hold there head up high in whatever situation they find themselves in , and they have grasped the equall opportunitys that have come there way , they feel inferior to NO ONE

"others" feel the need to be subsevient , cuckolded , and cowtow themselves in front of , or when talking about there assumed "betters"

for a person that bleats on about who they might next vote for in the world of democracy to show such support for the monarchy makes you in my book the KING of contradiction

by the way , our standing in the world , or what one might say is how other nations "percieve" us , is that we are fast becoming a nation of terrorists and suicide bombers

so many of us britons now instead of going to skegness for a fortnight favour a few weeks in a training camp in somalia or afganistan , theres plenty of documentation to prove that

15 to 20 years max and the UK royals will have gulped there last drink in the last chance saloon , and good ridance

15-20 years - that's optomistic.

I was rather hoping it would be a lot less than that

yeah we went to afghanistan for a fortnight, no one told us it was land locked. the beach was fucking huge tho.

to be honest the original gene pool crack was a tad strong. imo of course

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"our troops are geting killed trying to ram democracy down the throats of other countries and here we have a thread about an unelected , undemacratic wanker , that is there by birthright alone

a wanker that has had millions and milions and millions spent on his training as a helicopter rescue pilot

one rescue on a sunny day as a publicity stunt later and i doubt he will ever fly the fucking thing again , unless its to pick his brother up on the way to a party

never mind the royal family is drinking in the last chance saloon , once those radical , fundamental , extreemist groups get there feet under the table a few inches more they will go the way of the romanovs"

According to the National Audit Office it costs around £395,000 to train a helicopter pilot.....and as a fully trained helicopter pilot he is probably worth far more to the country and it's defences than some bitter bloke on a swingers website......

luton

"our troops are geting killed trying to ram democracy down the throats of other countries and here we have a thread about an unelected , undemacratic wanker , that is there by birthright alone

never mind the royal family is drinking in the last chance saloon , once those radical , fundamental , extreemist groups get there feet under the table a few inches more they will go the way of the romanovs

According to the National Audit Office it costs around £395,000 to train a helicopter pilot.....and as a fully trained helicopter pilot he is probably worth far more to the country and it's defences than some bitter bloke on a swingers website......"

its a pity he dont put it to good use then instead of going on safari

£395,000 totaly wasted!

Torquay

"

my contribution to the gene pool has resulted in offspring that can hold there head up high in whatever situation they find themselves in , and they have grasped the equall opportunitys that have come there way , they feel inferior to NO ONE

"

Yeah....but can they fly a Royal Navy Helicopter?.....eh? eh?

According to the National Audit Office it costs around £395,000 to train a helicopter pilot.....and as a fully trained helicopter pilot he is probably worth far more to the country and it's defences than some bitter bloke on a swingers website......

its a pity he dont put it to good use then instead of going on safari

£395,000 totaly wasted!"

NOT millions then eh?

luton

"

Yeah....but can they fly a Royal Navy Helicopter?.....eh? eh?

"

they dont need to fly a helicopter as they dont go on personal trips like him including flying to a stag do and wedding and the home of his girlfriend Kate Middleton's parents at a total cost of £86,000.

plus sadly they cant afford the 2 year training course that costs 800,000 quid

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Good luck to them, they both seem like lovely people, they can't help who their parents are, give them a break. I am proud that we still have a 'Royal Family' rightly or wrongly - that's how I feel. Z

Im excited about it - hopefully we can all have a day off work

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Good luck to them, they both seem like lovely people, they can't help who their parents are, give them a break. I am proud that we still have a 'Royal Family' rightly or wrongly - that's how I feel. Z"

hear hear Z.

I'd agree with HPC,

Good luck to them.

People get married everyday, just because their marriage is more significant and part of your heritage does not take away from the fact that you have a "New KING" eventually.

Bippy

Torquay

If I was on holiday in North Wales and found myself in danger (fell over a cliff.....drowning.....heart attack)

Would I

(a) Want a heir to the throne, a fully qualified armed forces pilot, flying a helicopter to save my life...

(b) Want the offspring of a member of a swingers site driving up in a fifteen year old Ford Fiesta and offering to drive me to hospital?

Bolton

"If I was on holiday in North Wales and found myself in danger (fell over a cliff.....drowning.....heart attack)

Would I

(a) Want a heir to the throne, a fully qualified armed forces pilot, flying a helicopter to save my life...

(b) Want the offspring of a member of a swingers site driving up in a fifteen year old Ford Fiesta and offering to drive me to hospital?

"

Oh - erm - can we have a clue? Z

"If I was on holiday in North Wales and found myself in danger (fell over a cliff.....drowning.....heart attack)

Would I

"

If option B) turned up he'd probably ask you if you'd have preferred option A), called you a fookin royalist tosser, and then left you there.

_uton_couple you're always looking down on this country, or moaning you cannot walk the streets of Luton at night, have you ever thought it might be because of your _iews or that you're alaways talking someone down.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

hey i am looking forward to the extra day off.... I am not complaining!!!!!!

What fantastic news watched the inter_iew and I have to say this but I think kate was born to be a princess. And that she has a very similar aura and way about her very much like Princess Diana does any one agree.

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

I'm not a Royalist per se, but i see no reason not to wish a young couple all the best in their married life.

To be honest, they're going to need it with all the constant media intrusion.

As for 'Mr Luton' up there, i don't see a thoughtful, intelligent Republican argument rather a nasty & spiteful series of comments intertwined with more racist BS.

Well I'm a staunch Royalist and so glad that these two seem to have their heads screwed on the right way. I wish them all the best and hope the press give them the respect they deserve. I also believe they will be a big asset to Great Britain.

Does this mean i gotta buy a new hat

I am glad for them both.

Bolton

"Does this mean i gotta buy a new hat "

Yeah! Love a good wedding and the chance to get a new hat! Z

New hat and no knickers

or is it fur coat and no knickers

whatever, ill wear a hat and no knickers on the day

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"New hat and no knickers

or is it fur coat and no knickers

whatever, ill wear a hat and no knickers on the day "

C'mon - you can tell us ... you are going to *buy* some knicks for the occasion

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i'm bored of it already!!!!!!!!

very happy for them and hope they are happy together etc but ffs they have got people on bbc breakfast this morning speculating on what her dress will be like - they arent getting married till next summer!!!!

By *ung and readyMan  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

I am sure chams could supply the wedding venue and an off the shoulder stylie towel for his and her majesty.

I am sure they would approve.

By *HAGADELICCouple  over a year ago

south london

All this fuss about the cost at least Kate's parents will be glad they probably won't foot the bill....

Mind you they saved money on the ring anyone think that a little .... well.... urgh?

I suppose she ( Kate Middleton) is happy about it but ....

luton

"_uton_couple you're always looking down on this country, or moaning you cannot walk the streets of Luton at night, have you ever thought it might be because of your _iews or that you're alaways talking someone down. "

i am not unique in saying there are things wrong with the country

many others in the forums here and elsewhere agree some things are wrong

the three party leaders that held public debates reeled off a string of things that were wrong and went on to say what they would do to correct them if elected , so to criticise me for doing the same is nonsense

as for walking the streets of luton at night .......... you are not quallified to talk about it , but if you want to educate yourself its not difficult

all you need do is to google "no go areas in the uk"

you will find luton is one of those places , theres very few people that have the balls to walk the streets of dallow area , or hightown etc late at night

try it if you get a chance it will be an eye opener for you especially coming from a nice little villiage

"i'm bored of it already!!!!!!!!

very happy for them and hope they are happy together etc but ffs they have got people on bbc breakfast this morning speculating on what her dress will be like - they arent getting married till next summer!!!!"

I wish them well as I've said, but I agree - I'm bored already. I wouldn't want his dead mum's cast off ring either. Something hmmmm...nah - he'll be offering her her wedding frock next!!!

The Forest

ooo gee, a degree by guesswork. Is that all it takes to determine what's true or not now? An opinion?

Unless you have some sort of insider knowledge about William's sexuality I would offer the 'opinion' that you know absolutely fuck all about it and are speaking from a position of complete, total and utter ignorance. "

I've noticed that when you don't like a post, you just swear at and insult the poster. You really need to take a chill-pill and grow up a little.

Take a look at this post:-

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/40814

You'll recognise yourself in there.

Torquay

But you still haven't explained exactly why you are sure that William is gay?

well to get back to the topic...we think regardless of breed/heritage..two young people are getting married and we wish them both well xx

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

strums a harp.....

to bring around peace and harmony.....

"i'm bored of it already!!!!!!!!

very happy for them and hope they are happy together etc but ffs they have got people on bbc breakfast this morning speculating on what her dress will be like - they arent getting married till next summer!!!!

I wish them well as I've said, but I agree - I'm bored already. I wouldn't want his dead mum's cast off ring either. Something hmmmm...nah - he'll be offering her her wedding frock next!!! "

Maybe that's what he meant when he announced that the downturn in the economy will be recognised in their wedding plans.

2nd hand ring and maybe a 2nd hand dress ... save a few quid, nudge nudge, wink wink

looked at the tv this morning before work - Royal Wedding

Listened to the radio on the way to work - Royal Wedding

Listened to the radio at work - Royal wedding

Everybody is speculating where, when, what will they be wearing ffs, it'll be in a church, he'll wear a suit, she'll wear a dress .. don't know when it will be though, and frankly I don't care.

Yeah best of luck to them both, the same as I'd wish anyone else getting married the same amount of luck but apart from that I don't give a fig. All I know is that we'll all be fed up to the back teeth of hearing about it from now until the day the deed is done.

what ? Yawnssssss oh yeah right

zzzZZZ

* creeps round grave yard *

"Meh, does anyone really care about this kind of thing anymore?

I'm sure the media will try to make as big of a deal as the Charles wedding but I think the world has moved on and most people won't care...unless Catherine had been chosen via a weekly tv show with a phone poll."

.....Or she was a Ex porn star OMG how cool would that Be lol

* Creeps round grave yard *

south london

Everybody is speculating where, when, what will they be wearing ffs, it'll be in a church, he'll wear a suit, she'll wear a dress .. don't know when it will be though, and frankly I don't care.

quote]

He won't wear a suit he'll be in RAF dress uniform

"Everybody is speculating where, when, what will they be wearing ffs, it'll be in a church, he'll wear a suit, she'll wear a dress .. don't know when it will be though, and frankly I don't care.

quote]

He won't wear a suit he'll be in RAF dress uniform "

Ok then - a posher than normal suit

south london

"Everybody is speculating where, when, what will they be wearing ffs, it'll be in a church, he'll wear a suit, she'll wear a dress .. don't know when it will be though, and frankly I don't care.

quote]

He won't wear a suit he'll be in RAF dress uniform

Ok then - a posher than normal suit "

and that will save a few bob too

Torquay

Why wait for an invasion?

The Forest

"But you still haven't explained exactly why you are sure that William is gay?"

Siemen's gaydar

Wouldn't it be just awful if he is gay, and being forced into a conventional marriage against his will?

luton

"Why wait for an invasion?"

why dont you put the same question to the royal family eh eh lol

Torquay

Well unlike you I don't see the Royal family forever moaning about the state of this country, have you ever considered moving out of the area you live in if you can't walk the streets at night?

I think I would.....

and if you would allow me to merge with another thread

Many cultures, including those in Africa, have historically _iewed the hyena negatively, associating them with gluttony, uncleanliness and cowardice.

Part of their bad reputation may stem from the hyena's tendency to scavenge graves for food. They are one of the few creatures naturally suited for this, due to their ability to devour and digest every part of a carcass, including bone.[3] The word hyena is derived from the Greek hyaina, meaning "pig", and has a long association with cruelty, treachery and greed

The Forest

"Well unlike you I don't see the Royal family forever moaning about the state of this country, have you ever considered moving out of the area you live in if you can't walk the streets at night?

I think I would....."

Of course the Royal family don't moan about the state of this country - they have billions of pounds to play with, yet they still plan to spend millions of the tax-payer's money on a bloody wedding, when the rest of us are having to tighten our belts.

By *illyrocCouple  over a year ago

north west

Bored of this wedding already

luton

"and if you would allow me to merge with another thread

Many cultures, including those in Africa, have historically _iewed the hyena negatively, associating them with gluttony, uncleanliness and cowardice.

Part of their bad reputation may stem from the hyena's tendency to scavenge graves for food. They are one of the few creatures naturally suited for this, due to their ability to devour and digest every part of a carcass, including bone.[3] The word hyena is derived from the Greek hyaina, meaning "pig", and has a long association with cruelty, treachery and greed"

not very often i (ann ) post in the threads but its a little strange following people around to see what they have said in other threads then commenting on it in here, i thought everybody was entitled to there opinion in the threads, clique clique comes to mind

Torquay

"Well unlike you I don't see the Royal family forever moaning about the state of this country, have you ever considered moving out of the area you live in if you can't walk the streets at night?

I think I would.....

Of course the Royal family don't moan about the state of this country - they have billions of pounds to play with, yet they still plan to spend millions of the tax-payer's money on a bloody wedding, when the rest of us are having to tighten our belts. "

I don't think that as of this moment they have said anything about their wedding plans....yet already you have managed to have them spending Millions of Pounds of tax payers money?

Maybe it would be prudent to wait until the details come out before damning them?

Its lovely this young man has a lovely lady in his life . And i am happy for them she was not hand picked like other woman have been over the years this is real love. Just how it should be and its very sweet and lovely, his mum would be so happy she has her ring x jo xx

Torquay

Part of their bad reputation may stem from the hyena's tendency to scavenge graves for food. They are one of the few creatures naturally suited for this, due to their ability to devour and digest every part of a carcass, including bone.[3] The word hyena is derived from the Greek hyaina, meaning "pig", and has a long association with cruelty, treachery and greed

not very often i (ann ) post in the threads but its a little strange following people around to see what they have said in other threads then commenting on it in here, i thought everybody was entitled to there opinion in the threads, clique clique comes to mind "

Priceless!.....thanks for that, cheered me up no end. They do say a good laugh is good for you.

Torquay

"Its lovely this young man has a lovely lady in his life . And i am happy for them she was not hand picked like other woman have been over the years this is real love. Just how it should be and its very sweet and lovely, his mum would be so happy she has her ring x jo xx"

I am no Royalist Jo but I totally agree with you.....nice to see a young couple so in love.

not very often i (ann ) post in the threads but its a little strange following people around to see what they have said in other threads then commenting on it in here, i thought everybody was entitled to there opinion in the threads, clique clique comes to mind "

and as for being in a clique. let me tell you,i think that a lot of what satisyjane says on these threads with regards politics and socio/economic questions is a load of old tripe (no offence jane) however she puts it in a way that rarely causes offence to me or insults anyone, you do,so i comment on it. because a few feel the same you see a clique.

nonsense.

Personally I think its nice, and wish them both the best of luck.

This now means that Kate Middleton will be the first person to have been in Diana's ring since Dodi Al Fayed!!!

The Forest

I think I would.....

Of course the Royal family don't moan about the state of this country - they have billions of pounds to play with, yet they still plan to spend millions of the tax-payer's money on a bloody wedding, when the rest of us are having to tighten our belts.

I don't think that as of this moment they have said anything about their wedding plans....yet already you have managed to have them spending Millions of Pounds of tax payers money?

Maybe it would be prudent to wait until the details come out before damning them?"

Blimey, you're naive! Where do you think the money's going to come from - Liz's part time job as an usher at the Empire Leicester Square? Perhaps from Phil's kebab shop?

Some people really do need a reality check.

We will be paying for it but its ok cos wills said hes going to keep the cost down lol

"Where do you think the money's going to come from - Liz's part time job as an usher at the Empire Leicester Square? Perhaps from Phil's kebab shop?

"

Sarky...but after the tragic cases I've had to deal with today...your comment made me smile!

By *ev and TrevCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

couldnt give a flying fuck bout the royals mart

"couldnt give a flying fuck bout the royals mart"

Oh go on Mart...you know you'll be there waving your little Union Jack!!

Unless you have some sort of insider knowledge about William's sexuality I would offer the 'opinion' that you know absolutely fuck all about it and are speaking from a position of complete, total and utter ignorance.

I've noticed that when you don't like a post, you just swear at and insult the poster. You really need to take a chill-pill and grow up a little.

You'll recognise yourself in there."

If you post unfounded drivel - like inferring someone is gay when you have absolutely no evidence to back it up - then you should expect people to call you on it. If you don't like your posts being questioned, don't post. It's not rocket sicence is it.

(p.s. no swearing at all there, and as for bullying - if I was bullying you the mods would have pulled me on it as they're very good like that y'know. I've just been a little sarcastic as I regard your posts as complete twaddle the majority of the time.

The Forest

You'll recognise yourself in there.

If you post unfounded drivel - like inferring someone is gay when you have absolutely no evidence to back it up - then you should expect people to call you on it. If you don't like your posts being questioned, don't post. It's not rocket sicence is it.

(p.s. no swearing at all there, and as for bullying - if I was bullying you the mods would have pulled me on it as they're very good like that y'know. I've just been a little sarcastic as I regard your posts as complete twaddle the majority of the time."

Lighten up mate - this is a fun forum for chat, gossip, and non-clique people to get a word in edgewise without being insulted by arses. If you keep throwing your toys out of the pram I'm sure somebody will care, but I really don't

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Oooh is someone getting married?

Bolton

"Oooh is someone getting married?"

The owl and the pussy cat Z

"Lighten up mate - this is a fun forum for chat, gossip, and non-clique people to get a word in edgewise without being insulted by arses. If you keep throwing your toys out of the pram I'm sure somebody will care, but I really don't "

Hmmm, you can dish it out but you can't take it.

If you really didn't care you wouldn't keep going on, and on, and on, and on about it, would you?

"Oooh is someone getting married?

The owl and the pussy cat Z"

Oh Zoe!

Torquay

I think I would.....

Maybe it would be prudent to wait until the details come out before damning them?

Blimey, you're naive! Where do you think the money's going to come from - Liz's part time job as an usher at the Empire Leicester Square? Perhaps from Phil's kebab shop?

Some people really do need a reality check."

Until you know different....and at this moment you don't, then to assume that the taxpayer is footing the bill is just ignorant on your part.

The thing is you make sweeping statements about Williams sexuality (like you have been buggering him for the last five years) without any proof.....you announce that the taxpayer is paying for the wedding, again without any proof.....when you have facts to back up your rants come back to me.

And I mean real proof....not something you have read in the Sun.

Have to laugh at the taxpayers rant, the royals probably bring in more revenue to this country per annum than we as taxpayers pay whether we like them or not

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Have to laugh at the taxpayers rant, the royals probably bring in more revenue to this country per annum than we as taxpayers pay whether we like them or not "

Exactly and I am not a royalist

Torquay

The FT today estimated that the Royal Wedding could bring around £600 Million of income into the country, with tourism...TV rights...commerative merchandise etc.

Can't see the wedding costing £600 million.....

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"The FT today estimated that the Royal Wedding could bring around £600 Million of income into the country, with tourism...TV rights...commerative merchandise etc.

Can't see the wedding costing £600 million.....

"

Let the royals pay for it, then give them a share of the profits....

They will be quids in

I hope it all works out for them.

But in the age of Austerity I think it will be two fingers up to the taxpayer if we foot the bill.

Let some companys pay for it and get the magazine rights, tv rights, merchandise rights etc.

By *igg gMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

so is she the first one t have diana,s ring since dodie !!!

"I hope it all works out for them.

But in the age of Austerity I think it will be two fingers up to the taxpayer if we foot the bill.

Let some companys pay for it and get the magazine rights, tv rights, merchandise rights etc."

WHY?

This is our future King and Queen here. Recessions come and go, and when William is crowned King 20 yeras from now do we really want the world's media to be able to say, "Here's England new King. The one they married off with a bag of fish and chips cos they were piss poor as a country at the time."

We aren't THAT poor.

Cameron has just told Ireland that we'll contribute to a bail out so from that you can rest assured that we have enough dosh, but we have to be careful with it...

...but a Royal Wedding GENERATES money... FOR THE UK. GEDDIT!!!

Bolton

Let some companys pay for it and get the magazine rights, tv rights, merchandise rights etc.

WHY?

This is our future King and Queen here. Recessions come and go, and when William is crowned King 20 yeras from now do we really want the world's media to be able to say, "Here's England new King. The one they married off with a bag of fish and chips cos they were piss poor as a country at the time."

We aren't THAT poor.

Cameron has just told Ireland that we'll contribute to a bail out so from that you can rest assured that we have enough dosh, but we have to be careful with it...

...but a Royal Wedding GENERATES money... FOR THE UK. GEDDIT!!! "

Well put and totally agree, we should be proud of our royal familly and not jealous because that's what all the griping really is. Z

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

WHY?

We aren't THAT poor.

I have to agree with you on this one wishy. The wedding's biggest expense will be the security cost i am betting and it will run into millions. But i am prepared to bet it will generate more money for the treasury than it costs by a fair way.

WHY?

We aren't THAT poor.

I have to agree with you on this one wishy. The wedding's biggest expense will be the security cost i am betting and it will run into millions. But i am prepared to bet it will generate more money for the treasury than it costs by a fair way."

I;m not just talking about the wedding itself generating cash for the UK.

You can bet your bottom dollar that William & Katherine will want to be seen worldwide and a world tour of visits etc will follow soon after he 'steps down' from his flying duties. He has to, he's an asset to this country and he has to accept that in the same way that he will one day ask us to accept him as King. He knows his obligations and he will be as popular on the world stage as his mother was in her day. Even more so I believe.

William & Katherine as King & Queen of England gives us so much pulling power in all manner of enterprise that we should be thankful Diana broke the mould before she died and made sure her son stood his ground.

He has. Good lad.

WHY?

We aren't THAT poor.

I have to agree with you on this one wishy. The wedding's biggest expense will be the security cost i am betting and it will run into millions. But i am prepared to bet it will generate more money for the treasury than it costs by a fair way.

I;m not just talking about the wedding itself generating cash for the UK.

You can bet your bottom dollar that William & Katherine will want to be seen worldwide and a world tour of visits etc will follow soon after he 'steps down' from his flying duties. He has to, he's an asset to this country and he has to accept that in the same way that he will one day ask us to accept him as King. He knows his obligations and he will be as popular on the world stage as his mother was in her day. Even more so I believe.

William & Katherine as King & Queen of England gives us so much pulling power in all manner of enterprise that we should be thankful Diana broke the mould before she died and made sure her son stood his ground.

He has. Good lad."

Yep your spot on there. companies that have the royal seal on their products sell many more items round the globe.

Also how many Yanks will start visiting the UK again next year? I bet its well up giving business to food outlets, hotels etc.

I am not a royalist, in truth far from it with Charlie being near top of my "UK arsholes" list but the royals do generate far more than they cost the tax payer. They are our "disney world" i hate to say.

luton

WHY?

We aren't THAT poor.

if the country is 5 trillion in debt its hardly rich , to pay for the millions in security as night follows day the money will have to be borrowed , and added to the national debt

you justify that by saying tourism etc will generate a profit , and that may well be the case

can making a profit justify condoning , and paying for this wedding of an unelected monarchy ?

how low will a country stoop to make a profit ?

might we invite some of the old nazi war criminals that are seconded in places like brazil to the uk and put them in a nice big house at the end of pall mall so the tourists can gaupe at them ?

im sure that would generate a profit

Torquay

Estimated £600 Million income from the Royal Wedding to the UK.....

I think it's probably money well spent to spend a few million in security.

WHY?

We aren't THAT poor.

if the country is 5 trillion in debt its hardly rich , to pay for the millions in security as night follows day the money will have to be borrowed , and added to the national debt

you justify that by saying tourism etc will generate a profit , and that may well be the case

can making a profit justify condoning , and paying for this wedding of an unelected monarchy ?

how low will a country stoop to make a profit ?

might we invite some of the old nazi war criminals that are seconded in places like brazil to the uk and put them in a nice big house at the end of pall mall so the tourists can gaupe at them ?

im sure that would generate a profit "

Your lost on how finance and business works by the look of it and the impending wedding has bugger all to with Naziz in Brazil!

Its not about stooping to make a profit! Its about marketing the country making it attractive to tourists and promoting Brand UK. We don't have the sun of Spain after all and we all promote what we have even you. If you didn't you wouldn't put scantily clad pictures of the mrs on your profile! And that's not stooping low to promote your self is it?

I hope they are happy together. It would be nice to think that they can do something that his father was unable to.

This is to the people that think the taxpayer should pay for the wedding to help promote brand UK.

Let the people that will make profit from the wedding foot the bill then. Call it an investment.

Most average joes wont see a difference in their pay packets.

heard on the news tonight that the only person to inter_iew will & kate ie tom bradbury has been inundated with emails from around the globe expressing an interest in the royal wedding, wanting to know facts/information etc.....so as you can gather it is causing global interest which can only be goood for Brand UK....so why the negative comments....some miserable fookers about...

I agree with you Fun in the Sun: some right miseries around!

In reality I could care less about William and Kate and I'm bored with it already, doesn't alter the fact I wish them well and I'll probably get a day off.

I'm more peeved with having to pay towards the Olympics!

The Forest

I think I would.....

Until you know different....and at this moment you don't, then to assume that the taxpayer is footing the bill is just ignorant on your part.

The thing is you make sweeping statements about Williams sexuality (like you have been buggering him for the last five years) without any proof.....you announce that the taxpayer is paying for the wedding, again without any proof.....when you have facts to back up your rants come back to me.

And I mean real proof....not something you have read in the Sun."

Are you Sergeant Jane of the Facts Police then?

This is an internet forum called the Lounge on a swingers site, sweetheart - not Crown Court

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is always a surprise as to how such innocuous threads turn into a battlefield.

If you are going to post please make it civil or you could end up being on the recieving end of a ban.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Posts have had to be removed, if you quoted those posts they will have been removed too xx

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Unless you work for the secret service and know something we don't, I can only assume your opinion of Will being gay comes from one source.... that is, it takes one to know one.

Unless you work for the secret service and know something we don't, I can only assume your opinion of Will being gay comes from one source.... that is, it takes one to know one."

I think if he was gay someone would have sold a REAL story to the press by now. There are a lot of sensational merchants about right now it seems.

Torquay

I think I would.....

And I mean real proof....not something you have read in the Sun.

Are you Sergeant Jane of the Facts Police then?

This is an internet forum called the Lounge on a swingers site, sweetheart - not Crown Court "

Well SWEETHEART....it wasn't me that alleged that William is gay.....it was YOU.

You are still welcome to supply us with the FACTS to back your theory up.

It was a bitter attack from you because you are anti royalist, well I am not a royalist myself but I don't stoop so low as to question the sexuality of a young royal without some sort of quantifiable evidence to offer up.

Forum Mod

Someone said that Asda have already got commemorative mugs on sale

That woman thats been on TV many times that lives in a house full of royal memorabilia must be peeing her pants with excitement

Torquay

"This is to the people that think the taxpayer should pay for the wedding to help promote brand UK.

Let the people that will make profit from the wedding foot the bill then. Call it an investment.

Most average joes wont see a difference in their pay packets. "

In todays FT they estimate that the wedding could cost anything up to £15 million, most of which is connected to security for foreign VIP's...this equates to around 25p per head of population.

Let me know your address and I will send 25p to you for every person in your household.

The flip side of the coin is the estimated £600 million that will be generated for the UK over the next three years by the wedding.....believe it or not you and everyone else in the UK will in some way benefit from that income.

The Forest

Unless you work for the secret service and know something we don't, I can only assume your opinion of Will being gay comes from one source.... that is, it takes one to know one."

I have some news that might shock you:-

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY!

If he is, then leave the poor guy alone - I can't beleive the homophobic attitudes of some people on this site, and it's mostly women.

The Forest

"This is to the people that think the taxpayer should pay for the wedding to help promote brand UK.

Most average joes wont see a difference in their pay packets.

In todays FT they estimate that the wedding could cost anything up to £15 million, most of which is connected to security for foreign VIP's...this equates to around 25p per head of population.

Let me know your address and I will send 25p to you for every person in your household.

The flip side of the coin is the estimated £600 million that will be generated for the UK over the next three years by the wedding.....believe it or not you and everyone else in the UK will in some way benefit from that income."

What about the cost to the country in public sector workers being given an extra day off - where do you think the overtime money for all the nurses, firemen, police, military, council etc will come from?

Carry on Sergeant

Torquay

Unless you work for the secret service and know something we don't, I can only assume your opinion of Will being gay comes from one source.... that is, it takes one to know one.

I have some news that might shock you:-

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY!

If he is, then leave the poor guy alone - I can't beleive the homophobic attitudes of some people on this site, and it's mostly women.

"

So YOU allege that William is gay...without any proof I might add....and any other member who questions your outburst is homophobic?

Think about it.....who brought this up in the first place?