FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Girls Who Drink

Girls Who Drink

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Pints...Laddette who spits and swears with the boys and does it for ya chaps or just a wannabe Bi Babe who pretends to be one of the boys cos she craves the attention of some sweet thing who she can use her strapadicktame on un- mercifully and can I have a DVD of it please...

Girls who drink pints whatya think...?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Actually - when drinking lager or cider - I will order a pint - does not make me any less of a lady. It is cultural for me, as I grew up with pint sized drinks.(Even the wine measures are much larger)

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i drink pints of cider at the rugger and we all know what a lady i am

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Actually - when drinking lager or cider - I will order a pint - does not make me any less of a lady. It is cultural for me, as I grew up with pint sized drinks.(Even the wine measures are much larger) "

Oh looking forward to a litre for my birthday next week lol

Half pints are pointless, you just have to go to the bar more often

If she can get her hands around a pint glass, my cock will fit fine too, so no complaints from me

"Actually - when drinking lager or cider - I will order a pint - does not make me any less of a lady. It is cultural for me, as I grew up with pint sized drinks.(Even the wine measures are much larger)

Oh looking forward to a litre for my birthday next week lol"

You think I m joking? Wine glasses in the region can be 0.25 (abt half a pint) 0.5 l (bit less than a pint) and even bigger up to a litre. Life is a bitch lol

Kates glass is the Guinness glass on the table in our avatar

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

"Actually - when drinking lager or cider - I will order a pint - does not make me any less of a lady. It is cultural for me, as I grew up with pint sized drinks.(Even the wine measures are much larger) "

I have to agree with you plus some times it is cheaper to buy a pint than to buy two half pints.

"Actually - when drinking lager or cider - I will order a pint - does not make me any less of a lady. It is cultural for me, as I grew up with pint sized drinks.(Even the wine measures are much larger)

You think I m joking? Wine glasses in the region can be 0.25 (abt half a pint) 0.5 l (bit less than a pint) and even bigger up to a litre. Life is a bitch lol "

Oh as I know to my cost. Many years ago was visiting the Rhine and ciould not understand why after 6 glasses of wine I wanted to go for a swim in the river. Until it was pointed out to me that I had d*unk the equivalent of two bottles of wine lol

"Kates glass is the Guinness glass on the table in our avatar "

Guiness should only be d*unk in pints

"...........

Oh as I know to my cost. Many years ago was visiting the Rhine and ciould not understand why after 6 glasses of wine I wanted to go for a swim in the river. Until it was pointed out to me that I had d*unk the equivalent of two bottles of wine lol"

You'd have been OK. Rhine Maidens are half woman/ half fish (although it sounds like the fish half had been doing the drinking that night)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As I suspected...Fab Babes are all pint drinkers half a Pint and they wouldnt be satisfied...

You think I m joking? Wine glasses in the region can be 0.25 (abt half a pint) 0.5 l (bit less than a pint) and even bigger up to a litre. Life is a bitch lol

Oh as I know to my cost. Many years ago was visiting the Rhine and ciould not understand why after 6 glasses of wine I wanted to go for a swim in the river. Until it was pointed out to me that I had d*unk the equivalent of two bottles of wine lol"

There is sign near the Loreley clearly referring to your visit British woman who put the fish in the river Rhine below to shame...

By *ung and readyMan  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

"Pints...Laddette who spits and swears with the boys and does it for ya chaps or just a wannabe Bi Babe who pretends to be one of the boys cos she craves the attention of some sweet thing who she can use her strapadicktame on un- mercifully and can I have a DVD of it please...

Girls who drink pints whatya think...?"

I went out for an indian meal in a restaraunt with my daughter.

I asked her what she would like to drink and she said a cobra.

The waiter said he only did pints.

Thinking of my daughter i requested 2 half pints in the same glass.

This life is supply and demand.

It is not sexist to want half measures.

enjoy.

"As I suspected...Fab Babes are all pint drinkers half a Pint and they wouldnt be satisfied... "

with a peppering of teatotalers

I've drank pints for years, especially guinness......I have never though of myself as a ladette!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

make mine a pint of vodka please x

what no champers? tuttt your standards are slipping lady!

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"Pints...Laddette who spits and swears with the boys and does it for ya chaps or just a wannabe Bi Babe who pretends to be one of the boys cos she craves the attention of some sweet thing who she can use her strapadicktame on un- mercifully and can I have a DVD of it please...

Horrible...as are women (and men) who drink out of bottles..not keen on tatts on a woman either, ok a small one here or there..but a fucking great dagger or anything morbid send out a strange message.

These days though its all part of the 'fashionable' 'tramp culture'...looking and walking around like something out of the Hills have eyes!

I detest these reality fly on the walls shows that feature women pissed out of their heads..spark out of the floor or spewing up somewhere..

And whats with the walking around in pajamas thing?...attention seeking or what?

Some women just dont understand that theres nothing wrong with looking and acting like a woman..

Rarely drink lager or beer unless in turkey (efes) and they gives ya big uns over there

Horrible...as are women (and men) who drink out of bottles..not keen on tatts on a woman either, ok a small one here or there..but a fucking great dagger or anything morbid send out a strange message.

These days though its all part of the 'fashionable' 'tramp culture'...looking and walking around like something out of the Hills have eyes!

I detest these reality fly on the walls shows that feature women pissed out of their heads..spark out of the floor or spewing up somewhere..

And whats with the walking around in pajamas thing?...attention seeking or what?

Some women just dont understand that theres nothing wrong with looking and acting like a woman.."

Or as a man would like a woman to act.

Heaven fucking forbid there would be women with character and mind.

Stepfordly lobotomise the lot of them. Thinking , walking , breathing , opinionated pyjama wearing scum.

Some women just dont understand that theres nothing wrong with looking and acting like a woman..

Stepfordly lobotomise the lot of them. Thinking , walking , breathing , opinionated pyjama wearing scum."

Sorry Baz ...overlooked the Q

Can't stand being in the company of PEOPLE who spit and swear.

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

Why have a small one when you can have a Big one

"Why have a small one when you can have a Big one "

not that ol chestnut - must be the time o year

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

Can't stand being in the company of PEOPLE who spit and swear.

"

Well I am sorry, but I don't swallow on a first meet.

Detest anyone spitting but the ones i see doing that are men....

Dont like swearing but i do it on occasions but do act decently when in company or out.

As for jimjams...

I would look pretty silly in me nightie outside so dont bother

Stepfordly lobotomise the lot of them. Thinking , walking , breathing , opinionated pyjama wearing scum."

Suppose wearing a floaty dress and high heels whilst elegantly supping a pint of Guinness makes me almost stepfordish then granny.

Stepfordly lobotomise the lot of them. Thinking , walking , breathing , opinionated pyjama wearing scum.

Suppose wearing a floaty dress and high heels whilst elegantly supping a pint of Guinness makes me almost stepfordish then granny. "

Laine .... it makes you YOU. xx

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

If it's not right for a woman to hold a pint glass... why is it OK for a man?

Is it a man thing? Some antiquated symbol of power... oowwww look how big mine is!

Is it because the women might get half of his stuff if they divorce, so she can only have half the amount of drink?

Is it because men are cheap? Or rather not if you are a woman standing a round and have to buy them pints and you just get halves bought for you.... and then have to drink it slowly. Have you noticed that... men who expect women to drink halves expect you to take your time until they have finished theirs.... they don't go back to the bar when they are half way through their pint and buy you another half do they!

I think it's cos they are big fat bastards with the gullets of wilderbeest and the capacity of grain silos. Whereas women - in their floaty frockies and satin sling backs are only five feet two and four stone.

Just dont see the point in halves they go down to quick

"I think it's cos they are big fat bastards with the gullets of wilderbeest and the capacity of grain silos. Whereas women - in their floaty frockies and satin sling backs are only five feet two and four stone. "

My Guinness diet has kept me the same shape since my twenties.

calories and a clear out in the same glass! (pint one)

I have been drinking pints before it is fashionable.

Got the taste of real ale since I was 19 when I was taken to a beer festival by my first boyfriend.

At uni, I was one of few girls who could participate in boat races drinking pints.

And I can drink a lot of men under the table.

Bring it on I'd say!

I can drink under the table ..... in fact if I have a drink that's where I end up .....

whats wrong with drinking pints?

saves keep going to the bar

Exactly!

I would have a double whisky in a pint glass and topped up with lemonade, this way, I don't have to keep going back for more!

Bring on the Near Year's Eve party at Chams, as I'll be drinking, woo hoo!

crisps that are stale and flat brown ale that's what men r made of

alcohol is the devil. its great to relax with in whatever surroundings your in but the hangover far out weighs the fun you've just had. Woman who drink wine should take a look at just how much they are drinking during the night. A large glass of wine is nearly a pint and a woman cant take the strength of it. Once upon a time wine was drank solely with a meal, which in turn was soaked up by the meal. Ive experienced people with blackouts and violence due to, too much wine. Its a very strong alcohol for a woman to be drinking. The next time you buy a bottle of wine just take a look at the strength and compare it to a pint of beer of the same quantity. Also its law that if you ask for a glass of water then they have to give it to you free of charge. So dont buy the over priced bottled water. Happy drinking.

"If she can get her hands around a pint glass, my cock will fit fine too, so no complaints from me "

for the same reason i like ladies that drink out of thimbles

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"alcohol is the devil. its great to relax with in whatever surroundings your in but the hangover far out weighs the fun you've just had. Woman who drink wine should take a look at just how much they are drinking during the night. A large glass of wine is nearly a pint and a woman cant take the strength of it. Once upon a time wine was drank solely with a meal, which in turn was soaked up by the meal. Ive experienced people with blackouts and violence due to, too much wine. Its a very strong alcohol for a woman to be drinking. The next time you buy a bottle of wine just take a look at the strength and compare it to a pint of beer of the same quantity. Also its law that if you ask for a glass of water then they have to give it to you free of charge. So dont buy the over priced bottled water. Happy drinking."

Do not put all women in the same box. Some women can drink, some women can't. Same as some men can, some can't.

I know my limits, and I can drink a lot more than a fair few of my male friends.

I don't drink wine, I drink spirits. Don't really like lager, the only ones I drink are Stella or Bud. Although I am partial to white beer, you can't really buy it here though.

"

Do not put all women in the same box. Some women can drink, some women can't. Same as some men can, some can't.

I know my limits, and I can drink a lot more than a fair few of my male friends.

I don't drink wine, I drink spirits. Don't really like lager, the only ones I drink are Stella or Bud. Although I am partial to white beer, you can't really buy it here though. "

Agreed. Being able to drink is more about building up a tolerance than the gender.

While drinking halves does look more ladylike, it's a bloody hassle going to the bar all the time so wouldn't give a crap if a girlfriend favoured pints.

By *entcouple4550Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

What possible difference does it make what people drink and in what size units? If someone has a problem with a women drinking pints then that's exactly what it is....their problem.

Tra is teetotal..her and booze? bad idea!

I no longer need alcohol to give me courage to ask a total stranger if he would like to play with me when I am in a club.

I have seen women in clubs who are totally plastered, its such a turn off. One couple made it known they were interested in us when we went to blackpool and were staying in a swinging hotel. She could hardly stand up. no way would we play with anyone who had had too much to drink.

Mind you neither of us drink at all. I dont want to think what Id be like with alcohol inside me

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

" I dont want to think what Id be like with alcohol inside me "

There's probably an Al Cohol profile on here willing to find out...

"alcohol is the devil. its great to relax with in whatever surroundings your in but the hangover far out weighs the fun you've just had. Woman who drink wine should take a look at just how much they are drinking during the night. A large glass of wine is nearly a pint and a woman cant take the strength of it. Once upon a time wine was drank solely with a meal, which in turn was soaked up by the meal. Ive experienced people with blackouts and violence due to, too much wine. Its a very strong alcohol for a woman to be drinking. The next time you buy a bottle of wine just take a look at the strength and compare it to a pint of beer of the same quantity. Also its law that if you ask for a glass of water then they have to give it to you free of charge. So dont buy the over priced bottled water. Happy drinking.

I don't drink wine, I drink spirits. Don't really like lager, the only ones I drink are Stella or Bud. Although I am partial to white beer, you can't really buy it here though. "

but this thread is about woman who drink. Thouroughly read the thread before posting.

» Add a new message to this topic