FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > emotions and feelings?

emotions and feelings?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i have met lots ov lovely people and a lady in particular on here , in clubs i can sort ov switch off but on private meets 121 have feelings for the person im with , is it me being soft? Wonder what other people think? On the subject, obviously couples prob love each other, but just wonder ? Interested in others views

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think 'feelings' is a strong term but there certainly needs to be an attraction.

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

Lust is a strong feeling just as much as much as love.

But I do know what you mean about emotions. I have been there myself, so know where your coming from. x

I can't play with someone I don't find alluring and I only play one-on-one, but it's play, fantasy. "Feelings" don't come into it!

"i have met lots ov lovely people and a lady in particular on here , in clubs i can sort ov switch off but on private meets 121 have feelings for the person im with , is it me being soft? Wonder what other people think? On the subject, obviously couples prob love each other, but just wonder ? Interested in others views "

feelings are part of human nature and it is nice in a way that you have maintained this in the world of swinging. Just be careful that byou dont get hurt cos swinging is more abut sex generally speaking than feelings xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

a ex partner made a lovely girl go home in tears at a manchester club all because she spoke in an accent other end ov m62, felt so embarresed ,up till then it was happy days all round, i personally wudnt intentionaly hurt anyones feelings, even if we are swingers, common manners and decency and treat others as you would like to be treated

" i personally wudnt intentionaly hurt anyones feelings, even if we are swingers, common manners and decency and treat others as you would like to be treated "

seconded 100 percent xx

I can't play with just anyone, there had to be some chemistry somewhere.

The chemistry is stronger with some than the others, it is only natural to have variations in intensity IMHO!

» Add a new message to this topic