FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pick Ups

Pick Ups

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it common to be asked to collect someone and return with them toy your place? I haven’t had it happen before but I have been asked twice in the last 3 weeks by couples.

Does do people think this is a little cheeky or is it the norm and acceptable?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Is it common to be asked to collect someone and return with them toy your place? I haven’t had it happen before but I have been asked twice in the last 3 weeks by couples.

Does do people think this is a little cheeky or is it the norm and acceptable?

"

well if you have a pickup truck you may as well use it lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've got a fantasy whereby we swap with another couple, but I go to theirs and he comes to ours

We are nearly ready to "live it out" too

It depends if they are upfront about it, then it is up to you to decide whether to accept their condition or not.

Not everyone can travel, so it is understandable, IMH!

However, if they expect to be dined, wined and chauffer-driven, then I would say they are taking peeps for a ride!

Unless they are exceptional, of course!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

seems a bit much to be honest.. unless they can't drive or off a public transport route..

but if it's an excuse so they can have a drink.. a bit off.

No it is not common is it is taking the p I am afraid, unless good friend or friends of course.

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

"It depends if they are upfront about it, then it is up to you to decide whether to accept their condition or not.

Not everyone can travel, so it is understandable, IMH!

However, if they expect to be dined, wined and chauffer-driven, then I would say they are taking peeps for a ride!

Unless they are exceptional, of course! "

They better bring a big bunch of flowers as well!

"seems a bit much to be honest.. unless they can't drive or off a public transport route..

but if it's an excuse so they can have a drink.. a bit off."

They didn't say so and to be honest if it was a single woman i would probably not wonder about it. But with it being a couple who's profile says they can accommodate i thought it a bit odd to ask me to travel 40 miles plus to collect and i presume they would want taking back later.

I will add i didn't contact them first either.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"seems a bit much to be honest.. unless they can't drive or off a public transport route..

but if it's an excuse so they can have a drink.. a bit off.

They didn't say so and to be honest if it was a single woman i would probably not wonder about it. But with it being a couple who's profile says they can accommodate i thought it a bit odd to ask me to travel 40 miles plus to collect and i presume they would want taking back later.

I will add i didn't contact them first either."

defo agree with you m8... they will.

Norfolk

"We've got a fantasy whereby we swap with another couple, but I go to theirs and he comes to ours

"

hey thats mine and K's too

"They didn't say so and to be honest if it was a single woman i would probably not wonder about it. But with it being a couple who's profile says they can accommodate i thought it a bit odd to ask me to travel 40 miles plus to collect and i presume they would want taking back later.

I will add i didn't contact them first either."

Sounds like exploitation to me, IMHO!

"defo agree with you m8... they will.

"

Text talk from View, oh dear!

"They didn't say so and to be honest if it was a single woman i would probably not wonder about it. But with it being a couple who's profile says they can accommodate i thought it a bit odd to ask me to travel 40 miles plus to collect and i presume they would want taking back later.

I will add i didn't contact them first either.

Sounds like exploitation to me, IMHO! "

Part of me was wondering if i would get asked to call in at Tesco's for the weekly shopping on the way home.

We're all adults here, and sometimes these "strange" requests are part of the role play.

If they're up front with what they want, then the balls well and truly in your court. You're either up for it or you aren't. It really is that simple isn't it.

There is no such thing as swinging ettiquette. You either do, or you don't. Sometimes you have to move your goalposts to score that goal.

"

he finally succumbed !!! mind u i put tonite in my recent post ....

"We've got a fantasy whereby we swap with another couple, but I go to theirs and he comes to ours

hey thats mine and K's too "

Thing is though A, we're a 400 mile apart

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

NO NO NO NO............

off to get medicine

It is a bit odd I agree. However, I'd want more answers as to why they couldnt accom if their profile says they can.

"We're all adults here, and sometimes these "strange" requests are part of the role play.

If they're up front with what they want, then the balls well and truly in your court. You're either up for it or you aren't. It really is that simple isn't it.

There is no such thing as swinging ettiquette. You either do, or you don't. Sometimes you have to move your goalposts to score that goal. "

No i will give them the fact they were totally up front about it. I am wondering if this will become common. Personally i wouldn't want to be 40 miles or more at a strangers without my own transport.

Some people do not have the luxury of their own transport, and have to rely on the generosity of the others in order to be able to play.

By *nkednkinky_bbwWoman  over a year ago

cannock

i am unable to meet at the moment as my car is poorly (again) but i've had lots of single guys and couples offer to pick me up and take me back to their place and then drop me back home afterwards, i would never be cheeky enough to ask someone to play taxi tho.

"We're all adults here, and sometimes these "strange" requests are part of the role play.

There is no such thing as swinging ettiquette. You either do, or you don't. Sometimes you have to move your goalposts to score that goal.

No i will give them the fact they were totally up front about it. I am wondering if this will become common. Personally i wouldn't want to be 40 miles or more at a strangers without my own transport."

no neither would we!

I have been known to ask for a lift from the hotel to a restaurant, so that I can drink while I eat, usually no more than a pint of beer or a glass of red wine.

Being a single woman, I would like to be able to drive at any time in case I need to make a quick exit.

Norfolk

lol I was in Cornwall Thursday and yesterday but you were in Dorset

Yeah we've done it on a couple of occasions, it's no big deal provided it's not a round trip of 20miles or anything daft like that.

I have known peeps to drive a fairly long distance, to pick up their dates to go to social events/clubs, and then dropping them back afterwards.

Not sure if they get round to playing with each other before and afterwards.

» Add a new message to this topic