FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mr and Mrs Bates 18 children?

Mr and Mrs Bates 18 children?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

These days having 3 or more is alot but the Batesfrom USA have 18 and having 19 soon thay hope. Married 23 years ago housewife Kelly 43 hope thay will become the biggest family in the world. How on earth do this woman cope and her body having all them babys. He must love making babys Mr Bates.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"These days having 3 or more is alot but the Batesfrom USA have 18 and having 19 soon thay hope. Married 23 years ago housewife Kelly 43 hope thay will become the biggest family in the world. How on earth do this woman cope and her body having all them babys. He must love making babys Mr Bates. "

How can a woman's body cope with having babies ?

Put kettle on lass ...... I have a lot to tell you ....

"These days having 3 or more is alot but the Batesfrom USA have 18 and having 19 soon thay hope. Married 23 years ago housewife Kelly 43 hope thay will become the biggest family in the world. How on earth do this woman cope and her body having all them babys. He must love making babys Mr Bates. "

Given his name as Master Bates it is rather surprising....

Don't know about him loving making babies, he must have a bloody good imagination because there can't be much friction left.

She must be like a horses collar EEEUUUWWW!!! R

XX

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

he obviously isn't MasterBates

My nan was 1 of 14 children (1 of 17 actually, as 3 died in infancy). I`m still meeting relatives I never knew I had.

In another couple of generations time we could populate a small continent.

"These days having 3 or more is alot but the Batesfrom USA have 18 and having 19 soon thay hope. Married 23 years ago housewife Kelly 43 hope thay will become the biggest family in the world. How on earth do this woman cope and her body having all them babys. He must love making babys Mr Bates.

How can a woman's body cope with having babies ?

Put kettle on lass ...... I have a lot to tell you ...."

ok you bettter tell me all about it , lol xxx kisses xxx

"These days having 3 or more is alot but the Batesfrom USA have 18 and having 19 soon thay hope. Married 23 years ago housewife Kelly 43 hope thay will become the biggest family in the world. How on earth do this woman cope and her body having all them babys. He must love making babys Mr Bates.

Don't know about him loving making babies, he must have a bloody good imagination because there can't be much friction left.

XX"

pmsl

XX

pmsl"

lol here pussy must now be a bit big xx after 18

XX

pmsl lol here pussy must now be a bit big xx after 18"

I bet her ankles are warm though! R

XX

i have no idea at all why someone would want so many kids, ive got 3 and i think thats to many, i only planned on having two the third was unplanned, these things happen but 18 ffs lol

XX

pmsl lol here pussy must now be a bit big xx after 18

XX"

Forgive my ignorance but what has the amount of children she’s had got to do with the size of her foo foo

XX

XX

Forgive my ignorance but what has the amount of children she’s had got to do with the size of her foo foo "

i was told the more babys you have the bigger it get , lol xx if you dont do pelivic things to tighen things up x

XX

XX

Forgive my ignorance but what has the amount of children she’s had got to do with the size of her foo foo i was told the more babys you have the bigger it get , lol xx if you dont do pelivic things to tighen things up x"

been told the more you exercise them by shagging the tighter they are...?

I used to hear boys in the schoolyard saying promiscuous girls had bucket fannies so it must be true then

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

They really need to get a TV! Lol

XX

XX

Forgive my ignorance but what has the amount of children she’s had got to do with the size of her foo foo i was told the more babys you have the bigger it get , lol xx if you dont do pelivic things to tighen things up x

been told the more you exercise them by shagging the tighter they are...?"

thats shagging not babys , lol xxxxx

XX

XX

Forgive my ignorance but what has the amount of children she’s had got to do with the size of her foo foo i was told the more babys you have the bigger it get , lol xx if you dont do pelivic things to tighen things up x

been told the more you exercise them by shagging the tighter they are...?thats shagging not babys , lol xxxxx"

Well they must be shagging if they're going for No19

XX

XX

been told the more you exercise them by shagging the tighter they are...?thats shagging not babys , lol xxxxx

Well they must be shagging if they're going for No19 "

true ,, lol must love it too x must have been good kids not screaming babys that would put them of for life one of them , lol

XX

XX

been told the more you exercise them by shagging the tighter they are...?"

That might work up to a point but it's a point Mrs Bates has long since past.

Try blowing up a balloon and letting it down time after time.

It never goes back to its original size.

Pure physiological fact,the muscles will only get weaker not stronger.

It's your foo foo though and the risk you take if your going for 18. R

I read about this family today in Siren's Closer magazine (hey, I'll read anything that's within arm's reach when I'm in the throne room)..

They have not claimed a single dime in state support for their huge family and the mom is a full time mom while dad works with his two eldest sons as tree fellers (geddit.. tree/three fellers/men hehehe)

I admire them for having such a large brood and if the photos are anything to go by, they all look happy, well fed, content and gald to be a part of such a large close knit family. Well done to the whole lot of them.

XX

XX

been told the more you exercise them by shagging the tighter they are...?

That might work up to a point but it's a point Mrs Bates has long since past.

Try blowing up a balloon and letting it down time after time.

It never goes back to its original size.

Pure physiological fact,the muscles will only get weaker not stronger.

It's your foo foo though and the risk you take if your going for 18. R"

see i new it would be hanging low , lol maybe she will have ops and stuff when get over 25 chidren and the moneys coming in as its the most a persons had. Maypay off in the end she will be like a vigin.

"I read about this family today in Siren's Closer magazine (hey, I'll read anything that's within arm's reach when I'm in the throne room)..

They have not claimed a single dime in state support for their huge family and the mom is a full time mom while dad works with his two eldest sons as tree fellers (geddit.. tree/three fellers/men hehehe)

I admire them for having such a large brood and if the photos are anything to go by, they all look happy, well fed, content and gald to be a part of such a large close knit family. Well done to the whole lot of them. "

yes i was thinking how well thay looked after them had to admire them xx

"I read about this family today in Siren's Closer magazine (hey, I'll read anything that's within arm's reach when I'm in the throne room)..

I admire them for having such a large brood and if the photos are anything to go by, they all look happy, well fed, content and gald to be a part of such a large close knit family. Well done to the whole lot of them. "

They may not claim benefit but I bet they'll soon be coining it in from the T.V, magazines and baby product companies, if they're not already.

Bet it's like The Waltons at bedtime!

XX

I admire them for having such a large brood and if the photos are anything to go by, they all look happy, well fed, content and gald to be a part of such a large close knit family. Well done to the whole lot of them.

They may not claim benefit but I bet they'll soon be coining it in from the T.V, magazines and baby product companies, if they're not already.

XX"

And well deserved too. When I read about their household routine I thought I'd die of a fookin coronary if I had to half of what they do EACH DAY.

7 loads of washing per day

They get through 40 eggs, two large loaves and 5 packs of bacon for breakfast per day

4 gallons of milk per day

2 gallons of orange juice per day

Grocery shop is £365 per week

They have a large clan sure but they work damned hard to keep them all fed, watered and housed too.

Pretty much like the Duggar family, who now live in a mini hilton

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Pretty much like the Duggar family, who now live in a mini hilton "

was about to bring them up..lol...

XX

And well deserved too. When I read about their household routine I thought I'd die of a fookin coronary if I had to half of what they do EACH DAY.

7 loads of washing per day

They get through 40 eggs, two large loaves and 5 packs of bacon for breakfast per day

4 gallons of milk per day

2 gallons of orange juice per day

Grocery shop is £365 per week

They have a large clan sure but they work damned hard to keep them all fed, watered and housed too. "

Don't know about being well deserved.

After all, having kids isn't the hardest thing in the world for most people.

The knack is knowing when to call a halt.

As Johnny Lydon say's about the farmers on the butter add " It's their career choice!".

XXXX

Sheesh! If they'd raised their huge family on state handouts then I'm sure they'd have been condemned for having so many but as they haven't had a single cent in benefits I think they deserve every penny they earn from endorsements etc. A good luck to them.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My great grandad had 23 children. But by two wives one had 12 the other 11 my grandma was the eldest and would be 110 and the youngest is about 70

bloody hell the woman has been pregnant for over 13 years.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My great grandad had 23 children. But by two wives one had 12 the other 11 my grandma was the eldest and would be 110 and the youngest is about 70"
really he must have loved making babys too . xx

By *ung and readyMan  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

practice makes perfect

"practice makes perfect"
sure do with out condoms xx god she must be good at making babys too.

» Add a new message to this topic