FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > If I was 10 years older...

If I was 10 years older...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Dont get me wrong i've had some fantastic meets on this site and others, BUT...

I always find my age (22) becomes a stumbling block. I can see how it might effect some members from wanting to meet me.

So heres my question, If it said 32 not 22 would that change everything? Although its only one number a 3 not a 2 is that enough to give you piece of mind?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm 53 and having regular fun on here.

So if you're 22 you've got another 30yrs of fun in front of you.

Lucky fucker

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

if I changed one number I would be an oap

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Dont get me wrong i've had some fantastic meets on this site and others, BUT...

I always find my age (22) becomes a stumbling block. I can see how it might effect some members from wanting to meet me.

So heres my question, If it said 32 not 22 would that change everything? Although its only one number a 3 not a 2 is that enough to give you piece of mind?

"

But then when someone met you theyd know you were only 22.... so if thats not what they were looking for they might be a bit pissed off

And then theyd chop your cock off.

But you never know the chest might sway some people

haha nice posts, thanks. People always say I look around 30 anyway so I think I could get away with it, even though i'd never lie, as trust is a big thing when meeting on sites like this.

What i'd like people to think when it comes to me is age shouldnt matter, aslong as we have a great time and really enjoy ourselves.

By *LLSEXEDUPMan  over a year ago

Reading

" People always say I look around 30 anyway so I think I could get away with it, even though i'd never lie, as trust is a big thing when meeting on sites like this.

What i'd like people to think when it comes to me is age shouldnt matter, aslong as we have a great time and really enjoy ourselves. "

I'd say you are lucky to look older at this stage of your life, most people think I look 18 when I have no facial hair because im shorter then most guys in my area and have a slight baby face, still when I grow my facial hair, I am told I look my age.

I have found the age thing, I'm the same age as you and we dont fall into some peoples catergorys, most I have came across in my area are looking for over 25s as that being their youngest that they would meet and it works against us but thankfully there are a few out there looking for our age backet, as someone said before, we have plenty of years ahead of us.

Leave the 22 as it is but change 'straight' to 'bi' and we live in Gateshead ... hehehe

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Be honest, always. I don't like lies. I struggle with people who are dishonest about anything. Be honest with people and let them make up their own mind. If you're not honest then you take away their choice and if they find out that's most likely to take away your opportunity.

"Dont get me wrong i've had some fantastic meets on this site and others, BUT...

"

Some of us don't want to play with people younger than our children and we should be able to make that choice. You have an upper age limit: you won't find many posts by older people asking why twenty somethings don't want to play.

May I suggest, rather than contemplating lying about your age to give us "peace of mind" you change your status from "straight" to "bi" so you can find "peace of mind" yourself with the tv/ts's you're looking to play with!

"

it would change things for me, not saying i would meet you just because you was 32 but it would be the difference between me being willing to talk to you with a view of meeting and not

22 is just to young for me simply because im 36 and ive had 3 kids, and i have the body of a 36 year old whos had kids, i dis like my saggy bits and stretch marks and would feel incredibly uncomfortable exposing myself to someone so young, i prefer people my own age who have their own imprefections so would be more understanding of mine

I am and always will be a firm believer that the only reason young guys contact me is because they think i will be easier to meet than young slim women and even tho its 'only sex' noone wants to feel like a make do shag

It will make a difference for me, in the at I am more likely to chat/meet a 32yo than a 22yo.

However, I dislike being lied to and would result in instant block of that person.

I would be seriously pissed off if we met and i realised that you were actually the same age as my son on the other hand if you were really 32, that would be a whole different ball game.

As has been said, dont lie just for a meet, you will get found out and seriously annoys those of us that dont want to meet your age group

it would change things for me, not saying i would meet you just because you was 32 but it would be the difference between me being willing to talk to you with a view of meeting and not

22 is just to young for me simply because im 36 and ive had 3 kids, and i have the body of a 36 year old whos had kids, i dis like my saggy bits and stretch marks and would feel incredibly uncomfortable exposing myself to someone so young, i prefer people my own age who have their own imprefections so would be more understanding of mine

I am and always will be a firm believer that the only reason young guys contact me is because they think i will be easier to meet than young slim women and even tho its 'only sex' noone wants to feel like a make do shag "

Absolutely and i think perhaps imperfections is the key word here, meeting this young man would make me feel like Laurel and Hardy or Morecombe and Wise

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

People often say "age is just a number" ... usually people who don't actually like being as old as they are.

But age isn't just a number when you are talking about the difference between 22 and 32. Ten years is a whole lot of life experience... just look at how much you have changed since you were 12.

Ten years will physically change people too.... even if it is little changes. All those little changes add up.

Be happy with your age and your youth... you only have it once. Before you know it, you'll be 32 and wishing you were 22 so you could bang the brains out of an 18 year old who thinks 32 is ancient.

I havent had any meets cos of my lack of camera. However what i dont like is the foul attitude of some women, comments on their pages like "dont even contact if u havent got a massive cock cos your pathetic" even if i had a 10 incher i wouldnt go near you lol

Anyway, i digress, Im 23 and look v young so dont think if i found my camera cable it would help me much.

P.s dont lie about your age unless shes got a guide dog

"

"

cm eere an I'll give ya a piece of me mind you young whippersnapper!

Thanks for all the posts, I think i know where i stand xx

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

At 22 and reasonalbly sociable then the normal clubbing scene is your haunt.

As we gain our imperfections (oh god I hope the gym is working and its not just in the mind) then you look for others more like yourself.

You might get a bit of toy boy action, but 22 is young for that I'd say.

If I could pick my age I would like to be 30 again...old enough to have life experience but young enough to still have a good body.

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

add 10 years... ill b dead.. want to do everything i want by then... bloody kids lol

"At 22 and reasonalbly sociable then the normal clubbing scene is your haunt.

As we gain our imperfections (oh god I hope the gym is working and its not just in the mind) then you look for others more like yourself.

You might get a bit of toy boy action, but 22 is young for that I'd say.

If I could pick my age I would like to be 30 again...old enough to have life experience but young enough to still have a good body."

Ah bless, nothing wrong with your body or your age, at 49 i wish mine was slim, but 2 kids dont make for slim, and i prefer a little weight on a guy, gives me something to grab hold of

"add 10 years... ill b dead.. want to do everything i want by then... bloody kids lol"

awwww don't sat that. wishing you health and happiness as the years swing by. xxx

"Be honest, always. I don't like lies. I struggle with people who are dishonest about anything. Be honest with people and let them make up their own mind. If you're not honest then you take away their choice and if they find out that's most likely to take away your opportunity. "

Could not have put it better myself

Also, I think there is nothing wrong with being a swinger at 22.... it is just for me ... and me personally (maybe different for others) I cannot go with somebody close in age to my own kids. It really is that simple for me.

But as somebody pointed out... nice avatar, should not have a problem finding sexy fun xx

trust me mate it isnt just age that comes into all this, you seem like a nice guy and i am sure your age plus your personality works to your advantage.

i am 20 and it has done nothing but good things for me in the swinging world

Very true, I think if I didnt have to work so much, it would have a bigger impact on getting more meets than my age.

» Add a new message to this topic