FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > is dogging season overr?

is dogging season overr?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thinking of taking a trip to cannock chase tonight but not been for few weeks so not sure if anyone will be out in this weather?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Of course people will be out. The weather never keeps the cops or journalists indoors, especially when they know where and when to go.

"Of course people will be out. The weather never keeps the cops or journalists indoors, especially when they know where and when to go."

"Of course people will be out. The weather never keeps the cops or journalists indoors, especially when they know where and when to go."

have u been there? u wouls atruggle to keep it a secret lol

"Of course people will be out. The weather never keeps the cops or journalists indoors, especially when they know where and when to go.

have u been there? u wouls atruggle to keep it a secret lol"

I take it the place you mentioned is a popular venue. That, in my opinion, makes it worse.

Someone, for whatever reason, mentions a location and a day in the hope of attracting some interest. The wrong people (press/ police/ local nutters etc) get wind of it and set off to do whatever mischief/ damage they can but it's someone other than the OP who gets the media coverage/ jail/ kicking.

[Removed by poster at 12/11/10 12:34:02]

i get ya point friend, but i think your over reacting. the area is huge, the press caught collymore there so know all bout it, its so far away from urban areas police are happy and the press really aint interested in us normal guys, maybe if i played for united they might want to know?

By *oDownEasyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I think that the chase is no secret at all,everyone knows what goes on here.

in Scotland Im not sure it ever started! Toodamn cold!

or maybe Im going to the wrong places

"i get ya point friend, but i think your over reacting. the area is huge, the press caught collymore there so know all bout it, its so far away from urban areas police are happy and the press really aint interested in us normal guys, maybe if i played for united they might want to know?

"

Ya think? The press (and the cops) will take whatever size fish happens to announce their intended whereabouts. They 'might' not be interested in you but they might well stumble across someone with a higher profile - all because of a message on Fab.

"I think that the chase is no secret at all,everyone knows what goes on here.

in Scotland Im not sure it ever started! Toodamn cold!

or maybe Im going to the wrong places "

You're either going to the wrong places or you're going at the wrong times. Doggging's still out there.

"Thinking of taking a trip to cannock chase tonight but not been for few weeks so not sure if anyone will be out in this weather?

"

Nope not where we go,we went dogging on way home from a party last week and there were quite a few out..

Cold weather never stops doggers...it just means we need to start taking the flask of coffee out with us again

well ignoring the ever optomistic voyouer thanks muchly guys might see some of you there

" Ya think? The press (and the cops) will take whatever size fish happens to announce their intended whereabouts. They 'might' not be interested in you but they might well stumble across someone with a higher profile - all because of a message on Fab."

As has been said, Cannock Chase covers a huge area and is already well known for it's range of clandestine activities!

Maybe comment on things you actually know about?

I'm all too well aware that my comments on dogging don't sit well on some shoulders but if they stop one dogger from finding themselves on the front of their local rag or on the SOR - I reckon that's been worthwhile.

"I'm all too well aware that my comments on dogging don't sit well on some shoulders but if they stop one dogger from finding themselves on the front of their local rag or on the SOR - I reckon that's been worthwhile."

we visit the chase often, and i fully agree with you comments, you will see me regular make comments along the same lines as you on the forums when any dogging sites well known ones or not are been talked about. You should have seen the thread the other week when some guy wanted to put a list together of dogging sites and published it

"I'm all too well aware that my comments on dogging don't sit well on some shoulders but if they stop one dogger from finding themselves on the front of their local rag or on the SOR - I reckon that's been worthwhile.

we visit the chase often, and i fully agree with you comments, you will see me regular make comments along the same lines as you on the forums when any dogging sites well known ones or not are been talked about. You should have seen the thread the other week when some guy wanted to put a list together of dogging sites and published it "

That actually happened back in 1997. I won't name the publication but the online version is all over cyberspace. It's clearly heavily out of date but it's mere existence has gone a long way to ruining what were previously prefectly good dogging sites.

The problem seems to be that some folks are all too willing to be led by their cock without the slightest regard for the consequences of their 'contributions'.

KEVn Kat i could agree with as you guys know the area and speak alot of sense in all your posts. although the big post on your profile may also attract people to the area would you not think?

As for you matey, ive seen several of your posts on other strings and they are all damning against the OP and anybody else with an opinion that doesnt suit yours. the people i meet are open and friendly and everyone looks out for one another, i am only sorry if you guys have to wade through the nutters and quacks to get to any action, perhaps if dogging in your local spot wasnt such a fearfull event leading to a bunch of nervous chaps shhhhing one another and running for shade you might not be so angry about everything else ! Grrrrrrrrrrr

"KEVn Kat i could agree with as you guys know the area and speak alot of sense in all your posts. although the big post on your profile may also attract people to the area would you not think?

As for you matey, ive seen several of your posts on other strings and they are all damning against the OP and anybody else with an opinion that doesnt suit yours. the people i meet are open and friendly and everyone looks out for one another, i am only sorry if you guys have to wade through the nutters and quacks to get to any action, perhaps if dogging in your local spot wasnt such a fearfull event leading to a bunch of nervous chaps shhhhing one another and running for shade you might not be so angry about everything else ! Grrrrrrrrrrr "

How does stating on our profile that we go dogging mean we advertise a certain dogging spot??? The amount of people that read the forum is a huge number compared to the small amount that read our profile.

And how can you agree with us but not voyure, i have said the same and agreed with everything he as said. Hes not come accross as aggresive on this thread all hes done express his opinion. It seems you are doing what you accuse him of doing....having a pop at him because his opinion differs from your own.

this was my firstish post, i am a new member, he could have said, excuse me friend, thats a bit risky puttin or something, yoou see what i mean? your arguement was balance and based on an area you know about, had i recieved a reply like your i may have said ooo bugger, good point, begginers mistake, i'll delete it.

Also kat what i meant was that i clicked on your profile and first thing i saw in big letters waqs about your social, i know it isnt the place but it is the area and still promotes it, please dont take that as me having a go cause im not, im just pointing out how easy it is to make a simple error,agreed more people see this post than your profile, but people looking at your profile will be from our area, most guys looking on here wouldnt know. believe me, i didnt want to cause argument and certainly wont post anything of the likes again.

but i am certainly not pandering to someone i see as an egotistical bully, i am more annoyed at him for his attitude than his post, and i have read his other posts elsewhere too, he does this all the time, after 4 months here he has no pics, no friends anything,maybe he should worry more about how he comes across than i

"KEVn Kat i could agree with as you guys know the area and speak alot of sense in all your posts. although the big post on your profile may also attract people to the area would you not think?

As for you matey, ive seen several of your posts on other strings and they are all damning against the OP and anybody else with an opinion that doesnt suit yours. the people i meet are open and friendly and everyone looks out for one another, i am only sorry if you guys have to wade through the nutters and quacks to get to any action, perhaps if dogging in your local spot wasnt such a fearfull event leading to a bunch of nervous chaps shhhhing one another and running for shade you might not be so angry about everything else ! Grrrrrrrrrrr

How does stating on our profile that we go dogging mean we advertise a certain dogging spot??? The amount of people that read the forum is a huge number compared to the small amount that read our profile.

And how can you agree with us but not voyure, i have said the same and agreed with everything he as said. Hes not come accross as aggresive on this thread all hes done express his opinion. It seems you are doing what you accuse him of doing....having a pop at him because his opinion differs from your own. "

also kat i only asked if people were still going out, i live a fair way from there and have to travel, so i put a post asking if it was dead there or not before the hour long drive.i thought that was what a forum on a swingers site would be for

" but i am certainly not pandering to someone i see as an egotistical bully, i am more annoyed at him for his attitude than his post, and i have read his other posts elsewhere too, he does this all the time, after 4 months here he has no pics, no friends anything,maybe he should worry more about how he comes across than i "

Hear hear!!

"

but i am certainly not pandering to someone i see as an egotistical bully, i am more annoyed at him for his attitude than his post, and i have read his other posts elsewhere too, he does this all the time, after 4 months here he has no pics, no friends anything,maybe he should worry more about how he comes across than i "

That just it..."the way i see it" It is just that, the way you read it, and it is very easy to take things out of context, i read his posts and found nothing at all bullying or aggresive about them possably blunt and to the point maybe. Different people read and see things in a different way, and not always the correct way. You then go on to have a pop at his profile why? people use the site for different things in different ways, he as not personally attacked you in any way, but you have him, which tbh is against site rules.

The point is, this is a forum and people can say there point of view and they will not always be the same as yours you need learn to deal with that.

kat x x

P.S How do you know he dosent know the area and the subject discussed?

» Add a new message to this topic