FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How does one make contacts and get recognised

How does one make contacts and get recognised

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am a well endowed male i cant seen to be able to meet anyone why ?? Can any one advise me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

purron some clothes n shoes and gerrout a bit

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

[Removed by poster at 07/11/10 23:35:50]

it appears one makes contacts by putting up a post in the forums! Doesnt work for every male though!! lol

At a glance from your profile i would say maybe a clearer face picture, apart from that all you got on me is that extra 1/4" lol

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Stop obsessing over quarter inches?

just goes to show...with women, size doesn't always matter!

judging by your profile your only feature worth noting is your cock!

If i wanted a big cock and nothing else i would keep chickens

1) Cock pic as avatar

2)Will go bareback

3) Oh sod it can't be arsed, sorry

Im not going to say it, oh bugger i will. Lots of people are put of by those that cant accomodate(usually married) and many dont go with people that practice bareback sex. Oh and personally i think there is something anal (excuse the pun) by someone who knows how big their cock is to the nearest 1/4 of an inch

"Im not going to say it, oh bugger i will. Lots of people are put of by those that cant accomodate(usually married) and many dont go with people that practice bareback sex. Oh and personally i think there is something anal (excuse the pun) by someone who knows how big their cock is to the nearest 1/4 of an inch"

Oi some of us would love a 1/4 inch...

"Im not going to say it, oh bugger i will. Lots of people are put of by those that cant accomodate(usually married) and many dont go with people that practice bareback sex. Oh and personally i think there is something anal (excuse the pun) by someone who knows how big their cock is to the nearest 1/4 of an inch

Oi some of us would love a 1/4 inch... "

that all you can take?

"Im not going to say it, oh bugger i will. Lots of people are put of by those that cant accomodate(usually married) and many dont go with people that practice bareback sex. Oh and personally i think there is something anal (excuse the pun) by someone who knows how big their cock is to the nearest 1/4 of an inch

that all you can take?"

Yus!

that all you can take?

Yus!"

can confirm the OP is NOT the guy for the job then..other than the fact he does know what a 1/4inch looks like....which is rare for a bloke....

Well i am not a fan of cock pictures at the best of times, but i have to be honest and say, i find your pictures very unappealing

still think he need to get out more

anyway does anyone want some free range eggs

"anyway does anyone want some free range eggs "

If that is what you are holding in your hands, those are Some eggs, lady!

"anyway does anyone want some free range eggs

If that is what you are holding in your hands, those are Some eggs, lady! "

If that is what you are holding in your hands, those are Some eggs, lady! "

tasty to, just dont fry them please

tasty to, just dont fry them please "

ok sauce

tasty to, just dont fry them please "

Can I just dip my soldier in?

"anyway does anyone want some free range eggs "

is that an offer of breakfast if so can i have some bacon and a tea too please lol

What I find very worrying here is that a few people mention that they would not be interested because he likes to play bareback, very worrying indeed since his profile says he always uses condoms and his interests include "safe sex"

Are we seeing someone who has decided to lie to suit popular opinion and get a meet or did some of you get it wrong when you read his profile ?

If he has taken to lying on his profile then it is definetely one for the block button for us, what else is a lie on peoples profile when they start lying on them

Meanwhile to answer the OP with the advice you seek and damned good advice I might add because it takes you to lots and lots of advice from lots and lots of people.

Click on the search button here in the forums and read the 4 times a day threads from other people asking the same question and read mountains of advice

Your question is valid and you can ask it as often as you want but waiting for a few good replies will not be as fruitfull as reading those hundreds of previous good replies ready and waiting.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Try metric for a while...

By *ertnbeckyCouple  over a year ago

oldham

op should settle for wank if i were you pal

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"What I find very worrying here is that a few people mention that they would not be interested because he likes to play bareback, very worrying indeed since his profile says he always uses condoms and his interests include "safe sex"

Are we seeing someone who has decided to lie to suit popular opinion and get a meet or did some of you get it wrong when you read his profile ?

If he has taken to lying on his profile then it is definetely one for the block button for us, what else is a lie on peoples profile when they start lying on them "

see... this is my worry... I would go always say go with what is "typed" as opposed to what is "ticked".... but if it did have originally that he like bareback then he has now taken that out

that for me is more worrying and horrifically very calculated as that has now been ommitted to make himself look "better"...... that for me is unforgivable

that for me is worse.....

so no help from me i am afraid.... if you are not going to be honest, then why should people help you??

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Outdoor sex...... November....... fuck that! (or not as the case may be)

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

The OP has changed his profile now to say he uses protection - I have stopped (in the main) from posting on this type of 'give me advice' thread for that reason - they either lie (in this instance) or just completely ignore any advice anyway! Z

Newcastle and Gateshead

"The OP has changed his profile now to say he uses protection - I have stopped (in the main) from posting on this type of 'give me advice' thread for that reason - they either lie (in this instance) or just completely ignore any advice anyway! Z"

in which case... that is wrong... this is why i don't tend to say a lot...

but this is wrong and i wished I could report the profile, but heck lying isn't apparently a good enough reason...

I am not going to help in future now, I suppose in effect this thread is one of those thing where if he posts again all you and do is show people the deceit in others...

any when the genuine people do ask for help ... all i can suggest is that when people say "sorry no help" and critise, point them towards this thread and maybe they will then understand why people take that line...

and they say people spoil it for others.... well I suppose that this is a classic example!!!

I sorry OP.... you are wrong on this occasion, and taken the line that deception by omission is fine... well I don't think it is.....

I am disgusted and saddened... I won't be helping anymore people.....

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

For a number of years, on a number of sites, I have pointed out that spelling out a template for people in this sort of thread doesn’t change people…. it just gives them the design of the camouflage they need.

Whether it’s telling them to get themselves to a social or what to write in messages or whatever…. if they don’t/can’t work it out for themselves then I personally don’t want them to blend in; I like to see these people coming from a mile off!

Sometimes being helpful is the least helpful thing to do…. and taking the piss is a much better idea.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

oh dearie me........

oh dear another one of these posts... read the forums!!!!!

its just another bloody echo.... single guy...cant find anyone interested....self expresses got a dinosaur of a cock.... cut n paste same message to every girl on fabs.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... bored

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I am a well endowed male i cant seen to be able to meet anyone why ?? Can any one advise me"
another one of lifes little mysteries

"it appears one makes contacts by putting up a post in the forums! Doesnt work for every male though!! lol

At a glance from your profile i would say maybe a clearer face picture, apart from that all you got on me is that extra 1/4" lol"

ahhhh but is that a real 1/4 or a tinternet 1/4 cos we all know tinternet inches are soooo much bigger

I'm surprised people are surprised.

If people ask for help and everyone chips in and tells them what is expected, then naturally we're going to get these generic profiles. If people point out that barebacking is a no no then quelle surprise people profiles will be changed to reflect this.

Married men claim to be single, bi men claim to be straight, single men pretend to be couples...people lie to get what they want!!

Personally the OP is not someone I would ever consider meeting. A man that thinks his only redeeming feature is the size of his cock, and that said cock should be a passport to meets is not for me.

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

"judging by your profile your only feature worth noting is your cock!

If i wanted a big cock and nothing else i would keep chickens"

Lol Lol

"For a number of years, on a number of sites, I have pointed out that spelling out a template for people in this sort of thread doesn’t change people…. it just gives them the design of the camouflage they need.

Whether it’s telling them to get themselves to a social or what to write in messages or whatever…. if they don’t/can’t work it out for themselves then I personally don’t want them to blend in; I like to see these people coming from a mile off!

Sometimes being helpful is the least helpful thing to do…. and taking the piss is a much better idea.

"

I agree - and promise to take more piss.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Not like this apparently!

well I for one can not take much more of this piss

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"For a number of years, on a number of sites, I have pointed out that spelling out a template for people in this sort of thread doesn’t change people…. it just gives them the design of the camouflage they need.

"

pretty much nailed it there

Monkey can you get the mods to move it to the advice section please?

Does witch hazel work internally ?

"purron some clothes n shoes and gerrout a bit"

LMFAO !!!

" Does witch hazel work internally ?"

Only on witches, but not on whiches!

I would suggest the best advice is to wrote your profile to what represents you best...and not rely on the advice of a forum.

The advice they put on will be based on what works for them...it's not a 'one shoe fits all' scene though and I would be concerned if every profile started to read the same.

As for the issue on bareback, I believe the OP originally had on his profile that he would be happy doing either or, it was the lady's choice...which is surely his right and won't be off-putting to the ladies that do prefer bareback.

Not condoning unsafe sex, I don't practise it...but it happens and some people actually insist on it.

damned if you do, damned if you don't

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I would suggest the best advice is to wrote your profile to what represents you best...and not rely on the advice of a forum.

The advice they put on will be based on what works for them...it's not a 'one shoe fits all' scene though and I would be concerned if every profile started to read the same.

As for the issue on bareback, I believe the OP originally had on his profile that he would be happy doing either or, it was the lady's choice...which is surely his right and won't be off-putting to the ladies that do prefer bareback.

Not condoning unsafe sex, I don't practise it...but it happens and some people actually insist on it.

damned if you do, damned if you don't"

I doubt the op will come back to this thread..... doesn't reflect well on him

all that I want from a person is "honesty" rather then "deception by omission" which is what we have here..... it was there, it was taken out because he believes it makes him look better.... that was a calculated

decision,

that is what annoys me most, and in the end that is what is going to stop people helping others...

"I would suggest the best advice is to wrote your profile to what represents you best...and not rely on the advice of a forum.

damned if you do, damned if you don't

I doubt the op will come back to this thread..... doesn't reflect well on him

all that I want from a person is "honesty" rather then "deception by omission" which is what we have here..... it was there, it was taken out because he believes it makes him look better.... that was a calculated

decision,

that is what annoys me most, and in the end that is what is going to stop people helping others...

"

I agree, but when everyone is telling him it is hindering him...I guess it would be natural to expect that.

I would rather see it there on a profile and he should really have been applauded for at least being honest enough to say it and to allow the people who looked at his page to make their own mind up instead of getting attacked for it.

I'm not surprised he's taken it of his profile

I think it's a law of nature that a single male will ask 'what am I doing wrong' when he first joins this site, especially if he doesn't get laid by return email - guilty as charged your honour! Point is what do you want from this site and will it give it.

I'm sure that many many single males fall by the wayside very quickly because they after a quick shag rather than to experience the lofestyle and social aspect. I've had my mind changed so I'll be sticking around.

Wonder what the drop out rate is for new single male members?

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"I am a well endowed male i cant seen to be able to meet anyone why ?? Can any one advise me"

Without going into the issue of what may or may not have been on the Now-cleverly-editted "oh, this is what I write to get meets" profile:

Ummm... so you think being well endowed is:

1) enough?

2) All it takes?

3) if less endowed hence less meets, by inference the more endowed means the more meets?

Maybe I'm over-analysing. But I think you're looking for a magic wand to give you the answers. you won't find JK rowling here - its all down to you buddy !

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"I think it's a law of nature that a single male will ask 'what am I doing wrong' when he first joins this site, especially if he doesn't get laid by return email - guilty as charged your honour! Point is what do you want from this site and will it give it.

I'm sure that many many single males fall by the wayside very quickly because they after a quick shag rather than to experience the lofestyle and social aspect. I've had my mind changed so I'll be sticking around.

Wonder what the drop out rate is for new single male members?"

Interesting point.

On the one hand you'd think the number of people (guys, girls, couples) that come, don't get what they want, whine and throw a tantrum ("This site is sh*t, I've been here 3 weeks and no one wants me! Waaaaah!") would cause mass exodus.

On the other hand, its sex - you can never have too much of it (well.. minus the carpet burns, chaffing and "John Wayne" walk while heading back to work after a heavy weekend with a stupid grin branded ear-to-ear) causing the masses to rush in like its manna from heaven.

I think both effects cancel out

The way to not get noticed is to brag xx

Bolton

"The way to not get noticed is to brag xx"

Hey Soapy, how you doin'? Z

"The way to not get noticed is to brag xx

Hey Soapy, how you doin'? Z"

Been bloody busy hun and canna get on as much as i would like at the min but im fine ta hopes you are too xx

Bolton

"The way to not get noticed is to brag xx

Hey Soapy, how you doin'? Z

Been bloody busy hun and canna get on as much as i would like at the min but im fine ta hopes you are too xx "

We're good thanks, nice to see you, take care, z xxx

"I am a well endowed male i cant seen to be able to meet anyone why ?? Can any one advise me

Without going into the issue of what may or may not have been on the Now-cleverly-editted "oh, this is what I write to get meets" profile:

Ummm... so you think being well endowed is:

1) enough?

2) All it takes?

3) if less endowed hence less meets, by inference the more endowed means the more meets?

Maybe I'm over-analysing. But I think you're looking for a magic wand to give you the answers. you won't find JK rowling here - its all down to you buddy !"

We've all googled magic wands from the net, what we want is sensual, funny, sociable, respectful, totally naughty guys n gals. (or am i giving the game away) ooops

"I think it's a law of nature that a single male will ask 'what am I doing wrong' when he first joins this site, especially if he doesn't get laid by return email - guilty as charged your honour! Point is what do you want from this site and will it give it.

Wonder what the drop out rate is for new single male members?"

yep, fraid they mistake swinger as a synonym for easy. They don't realise (awww bless) that swingers are choosy.

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Wonder what the drop out rate is for new single male members?

yep, fraid they mistake swinger as a synonym for easy. They don't realise (awww bless) that swingers are choosy."

I think punting up a rate my cock or something similar would get some attention

prob not the sort hes looking for tho

Probably because of threads like your other one

» Add a new message to this topic