FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mourinho

Mourinho

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im not a Chelsea fan by the way but got to love this Guy. After Arsenal fans chanting "boring boring Chelsea" in his post match interview his answer to that was "10 years without a title , now that's boring" Magic .

Do you love or dislike him,,Oh and i definitely would do him in the bedroom too Ali

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think the fella is sheer class.

Meh...

I am not a football Fan by an years, but you gave to admire the man's confidence and achievements.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I think the fella is sheer class. "

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I think the fella is sheer class. "

I doubt there isn't a club in the PL that wouldn't mind him being their manager

I remember him previously being asked about the title winning managers and winger in particular and ignoring Wengers success. When the interviewer said that Arsene had won the title, Mourinho looked surprised " has he won the title? Not since I've been here!"

He loves playing the pantomime villain. Its a great tactic to take all the pressure off his players.

Top manager.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Love the guy, and I'd do him in the bedroom too

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

I'm a Chelsea fan so duh

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hes gorgeous,should be on here.

Chelsea play the most dull football I've ever seen. They will win the league this year but they can't even sell out their home games. The fans like the success but they are not willing to pay and go and see them play. This is because it's boring. José is anti football. The premier league was a lot more exciting without him.

Now don't let me get started on LVG and his long ball tactics. What has happened to our once beautiful game.

The sooner these managers bugger off the better.

Yep definitely a fan here

By *REEN GRASSMan  over a year ago

worcester

He's second to none, that's his ambition ! Top bloke

If allerdyce pronounced his name allerdiché he would be the most sought after in the country

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 27/04/15 13:24:46]

London

I'd want to hit him. But I respect his genius. Top manager!

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Love the fact that he's got my Facebook feed full of daft mancs arguing over who's gonna be first of the losers priceless

Thank you Jose

By *issyblue321Woman  over a year ago

hove

Mmmm im a fan

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

His managerial stastics speak for themselves, i just wish he didn't speak for himself.

London

"His managerial stastics speak for themselves, i just wish he didn't speak for himself. "

He used to be fun now it's just boring. His attitude suits the club he manages and the fans who support them!

Classless,bitter and full of shit!

He's just unbelievable at what he does.

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

"He used to be fun now it's just boring. His attitude suits the club he manages and the fans who support them!

Classless,bitter and full of shit!"

really? Sounds more like a description of wenger and arsenal

He is a master manipulator, always deflecting away from the team.

Last few games haven't been inspiring but any team missing it's main strike force would change their tactics, also logical given how close they are to the title. He will not take chances and blow the title.

So many people say they don't like him, hate how his team plays, call him arrogant and wouldn't want him managing their team.

But they'd most likely change their mind if he wanted to manage their club and bring in that level of success.

Oh how they moan about how the likes of Mourinho have spoilt our beautiful game.

But just how much success have we had at international level playing the beautiful game.

Woohoo, we won in 66.......

Regardless of whether you like him or not his success speaks for itself.....

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

The man is a legend and has had me laughing out loud on quite a few occasions. The time Chelsea played Forest in a cup match and their left back was kicking lumps out of Shevchenko comes to mind. His response wasn't to protect his record signing but to joke about it on the bench with the coaching staff, giggling like a child. It was a tongue in cheek slight at Abromovich who was rumoured to have brought him without his approval. Don't get me started on the time the police came to his London home about his dog.

Love him or loathe him, like or hate the style of football his teams play, you can't argue with the success the guy has brought to his clubs over the years and how he's entertained the media outlets with his unique brand of musings.

People moan about how boring it is to watch Chelsea, how the ground isn't always sold out..............and? that happens at all clubs. I doubt you'll hear the chairmen/chief exec's/shareholders complain about the success. Likewise those same stay away fans will suddenly be back when the silverware comes flowing in.

Embrace the success your club has if you support the sides lucky enough to have wealthy owners and the ability to attract top talent.

Yours jealously, a Stoke City fan

he is my ultimate fantasy. im a utd fan but I love the man to bits. id love to love him lol.

"Love him or loathe him, like or hate the style of football his teams play, you can't argue with the success the guy has brought to his clubs over the years and how he's entertained the media outlets with his unique brand of musings.

People moan about how boring it is to watch Chelsea, how the ground isn't always sold out..............and? that happens at all clubs. I doubt you'll hear the chairmen/chief exec's/shareholders complain about the success. Likewise those same stay away fans will suddenly be back when the silverware comes flowing in.

Embrace the success your club has if you support the sides lucky enough to have wealthy owners and the ability to attract top talent.

Yours jealously, a Stoke City fan "

But Chelsea fans don't turn up even when they have silverware. The only reason I can think of fir this is because it is boring to watch them.

Other clubs attract more support for a league cup game than Chelsea do for a champions league game.

Football is an entertainment business, if you are not entertaining people won't come and watch regardless of how much success you have.

"Love him or loathe him, like or hate the style of football his teams play, you can't argue with the success the guy has brought to his clubs over the years and how he's entertained the media outlets with his unique brand of musings.

But Chelsea fans don't turn up even when they have silverware. The only reason I can think of fir this is because it is boring to watch them.

Other clubs attract more support for a league cup game than Chelsea do for a champions league game.

Football is an entertainment business, if you are not entertaining people won't come and watch regardless of how much success you have.

"

So you think all fans should turn up for every game they play?

Home, away, Europe, friendlies, testimonials?

Fans of all clubs do exactly the same, they go to games they can afford and games that fit in with other commitments.

It's got little to do with a boring playing style.

Personally I don't care if my team play the most boring style in the world. Of course I'd like to be entertained, but as a supporter I just want them to win.

Fans of all clubs do exactly the same, they go to games they can afford and games that fit in with other commitments.

Personally I don't care if my team play the most boring style in the world. Of course I'd like to be entertained, but as a supporter I just want them to win."

No I don't think fans should turn up to every game regardless. I was answering the quote of if you win silverware the fans will turn up. That certainly isn't the case with Chelsea , and I am presuming that is because they are dull to watch. It can't be down to finance as their catchment area is one of the richest in the country.

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

if he played better more entertaining footy we would have him as the Gillingham manager.....for one season lets c how good he would be at our level without zillions to spend

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Cannot stand him,even if he is a good manager,but easy with the money he gets to spend.

His teams also cheat,be a better game without him.

By *rank_SimoneCouple  over a year ago

Bideford

Personally I don't care if my team play the most boring style in the world. Of course I'd like to be entertained, but as a supporter I just want them to win.

No I don't think fans should turn up to every game regardless. I was answering the quote of if you win silverware the fans will turn up. That certainly isn't the case with Chelsea , and I am presuming that is because they are dull to watch. It can't be down to finance as their catchment area is one of the richest in the country. "

I have been supporting Chelsea since 1967, so I was there when we were shit.

I go to the majority of the home games, including the champions league. All League games have been sold out this season, the only seats not sold are those by visiting teams. So the only ones not going are the corporate and prawn sandwich brigade.

With Jose you know what you are going to get, and that is no nonsense, that is why he is a winner.

You will never win a league by playing pretty football all the time, thats why Arsenal have not won it for 10 years.

The nearest english manager we had to Jose was Brian Clough, and he was quite happy to go to Liverpool and only have 20% possession and win 1-0.

For the record Chelsea are the second highest scorers in the league only City have scored more so does that mean there are 18 more teams that play boring football.

So as far as I am concerned if Jose brings back the league to the Bridge and continues to win silverware I will be there cheering the team on.

If the corporate and prawn sandwich brigade want to stay away then even better more tickets for real supporters.

"I doubt there isn't a club in the PL that wouldn't mind him being their manager "

I know one club who didn't want him in the Premier League , and its the club HE wanted to manage the most

"

I have been supporting Chelsea since 1967, so I was there when we were shit.

I go to the majority of the home games, including the champions league. All League games have been sold out this season, the only seats not sold are those by visiting teams. So the only ones not going are the corporate and prawn sandwich brigade.

"

Unfortunately official figures released by the premier league do not support this argument.

"He used to be fun now it's just boring. His attitude suits the club he manages and the fans who support them!

Classless,bitter and full of shit!"

got to agree with you and he also sends his teams out to dive and cheat yip classless cheating c--t

» Add a new message to this topic