FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > where did "blow jobs" come from?

where did "blow jobs" come from?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was told that the phrase "blow job" was from the victoriana times used by prostitutes offering a service "would you like a down below job mister?" below got shortened to blow and that's that. So I've done a bit of research and found that know body actually knows where it comes from. So has anyone else herd another explanation?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"I was told that the phrase "blow job" was from the victoriana times used by prostitutes offering a service "would you like a down below job mister?" below got shortened to blow and that's that. So I've done a bit of research and found that know body actually knows where it comes from. So has anyone else herd another explanation? "

The QI elves came up with this explanation so it must be true . . . . . . Unless Mr Fry retracts at a later date.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I was told that the phrase "blow job" was from the victoriana times used by prostitutes offering a service "would you like a down below job mister?" below got shortened to blow and that's that. So I've done a bit of research and found that know body actually knows where it comes from. So has anyone else herd another explanation?

The QI elves came up with this explanation so it must be true . . . . . . Unless Mr Fry retracts at a later date."

Well he is the cleverest person alive so he must be right

» Add a new message to this topic