FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dating site versus FAB

Dating site versus FAB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes I know dating and swinging are completely separate (for some)

Do men have more success sexually on dating sites but think fab is more exciting as they think they are going to get a real sexy liberated woman who has kinks and fantasies.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Men on Fab seem to think that - it doesn't mean that they're going to find any!

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I think dating sites are full of people looking for sex too,but maybe pretending their not.

some dating sites are full of the same people, some will say looking for a relationship when really they are looking for sex

this is both sexes by the way

"I think dating sites are full of people looking for sex too,but maybe pretending their not."

yep thing is why lie about it?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I think dating sites are full of people looking for sex too,but maybe pretending their not."

Yeah.....it takes all kinds for sure.Some pretend they want sex on here but only want to chat.

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Personally I'm looking for either. I'd love to settle down into a relationship but in the meantime I'm having fun.

I've found a massive difference of "success" on fab compared to dating sites. I've met a good number of lovely people through fab. I had a dating site profile & managed one lunch date in 3 years because 99% of messages went unanswered.

I don't know why there is the discrepancy but that's my experience anyway.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"I think dating sites are full of people looking for sex too,but maybe pretending their not.

yep thing is why lie about it?"

I dunno cos like you say its men and women who do it.

"Yes I know dating and swinging are completely separate (for some)

Do men have more success sexually on dating sites but think fab is more exciting as they think they are going to get a real sexy liberated woman who has kinks and fantasies."

Great point, never thought of it like that.

Met a guy off here recently and he seemed very much like that. It was actually a bit creepy. Makes sense now.

"I think dating sites are full of people looking for sex too,but maybe pretending their not.

Yeah.....it takes all kinds for sure.Some pretend they want sex on here but only want to chat."

agree

Forum Mod

And it seems that swinging sites are full of people looking to date but pretending they're not

It's all arse about face

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I don't date

This and many of the same people.

Having been on a few dating sites in the past I also found that a lot of the men were really boring, complete neds, usually not very bright and generally resembling a crime watch line up. Was enough to make a cock with a sky remote shot look appealing.

Conventional dating isn't for everyone, however most times the same pattern occurs for singles there as on here.

Social meeting them 2nd social meeting including sex. Move on.

At least on here it feels a bit more honest.

Also if the owner of the profile is busy with all their amazing interests when do they have time for anything else? Porkie pie central

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

And it seems that swinging sites are full of people looking to date but pretending they're not

It's all arse about face "

Had been on dating sites and fab at different times when I was looking for different things. I agree though loads of guys on dating sites are looking for just sex, whereas at the time I was on then, I was not. That is what unused fab for. However I had two longer term relationship that have developed into friendships from fab meets. I think there were attitudes in common both times. When I met my current partner, on our first meet, we just clicked and its great that we can continue our swinging lifestyle as well as developing our relationship. Neither of us thought that was what we were looking for, but as it just happened, maybe we were, who knows?I don't think I could be in a relationship with someone who did not at least understand where I was coming from on this.

if you don't care about about bullshitting people and hurting there feelings.then it is real easy to get a date and end up having sex on a normal dating site

By *oconut2Woman  over a year ago

Nether regions of the back of beyond

It's all arse about face

Had been on dating sites and fab at different times when I was looking for different things. I agree though loads of guys on dating sites are looking for just sex, whereas at the time I was on then, I was not. That is what unused fab for. However I had two longer term relationship that have developed into friendships from fab meets. I think there were attitudes in common both times. When I met my current partner, on our first meet, we just clicked and its great that we can continue our swinging lifestyle as well as developing our relationship. Neither of us thought that was what we were looking for, but as it just happened, maybe we were, who knows?I don't think I could be in a relationship with someone who did not at least understand where I was coming from on this. "

Do men have more success sexually on dating sites but think fab is more exciting as they think they are going to get a real sexy liberated woman who has kinks and fantasies."

Not in my experience. But then I'm not looking for someone to go to the cinema with.

Do men have more success sexually on dating sites but think fab is more exciting as they think they are going to get a real sexy liberated woman who has kinks and fantasies.

Not in my experience. But then I'm not looking for someone to go to the cinema with. "

And the people on here are so so so more interesting than I've ever seen on my brief dalliances with dating sites

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 26/04/15 13:02:34]

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I tend to not over think things if I meet someone off here and they want to have a date I'll have a date. You can meet someone anywhere

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

It's all arse about face "

For me, the two are separate. Better that way!

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I tend to not over think things if I meet someone off here and they want to have a date I'll have a date. You can meet someone anywhere "

Plus I don't pretend I'm not on here wanting to date I tend to keep an open mind and always been very open about wanting to find a relationship if men do t want to meet me because of this then that's their preference but I would say don't promise me the world as promises are comfort to a fool

"I tend to not over think things if I meet someone off here and they want to have a date I'll have a date. You can meet someone anywhere "

what makes me laugh is people who say

"i would never date people from fab:" and i get messages all the time asking for dates of a well know dating site

if i met someone and they was on here BONUS

I think there are many people of both sexes on dating sites who are just looking for sex - the sites promote it as you can select - casual sex as an option on at least one I know of.

I warned a friend recently who had just joined a dating site , that she might come across many just wanting sex. She didn't want that - she wants to date. On a recent night out - she told me I was right. Telling me in a shocked voice that a guy had sent her a cock pic ! Inside I was smiling as she showed me the pic, but my face had to portray how shocking his behaviour was (as I secretly wrote his number down)

» Add a new message to this topic