FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Abuse or the why question?!?!

Abuse or the why question?!?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *4STY OP   Woman  over a year ago

Luanda/Angola

It's unbelievable how some man on here assume because he fancies me therefore I have to meet him. Am I the only getting abuse when I reply politely "sorry but not interested"? At least I try to reply most times.

It's either that or why? Why won't you meet me? Aren't you looking for cock? Well guess what if I just wanted cock I would get a dildo. I want a cock, body and lovely personality that comes with it thank very much

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

reply and block

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It happens. Block and move on. If they're abusive then report and block.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't take it personal just as above block him. If you answer someone's message it's sometimes taken as a given your going to meet no matter how innocuous the conversation.

I just delete messages from guys unopened not had any abuse

I just ignore those I'm not interested in..they seem to get the message. If they message again I'll block them. I've never had abuse over this so it works for me.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

".....

It's either that or why? Why won't you meet me? Aren't you looking for cock? Well guess what if I just wanted cock I would get a dildo. I want a cock, body and lovely personality that comes with it thank very much "

Tell him that yes you are and can he please chop his off and send it 1st class recorded delivery

Try a codeword in your profile one more do wont harm it and block those that dnt use it? Nice bum btw

".....

It's either that or why? Why won't you meet me? Aren't you looking for cock? Well guess what if I just wanted cock I would get a dildo. I want a cock, body and lovely personality that comes with it thank very much

Tell him that yes you are and can he please chop his off and send it 1st class recorded delivery "

sunday morning? Oouch!!!

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

".....

Tell him that yes you are and can he please chop his off and send it 1st class recorded delivery sunday morning? Oouch!!! "

Good point. The post office is closed on Sundays

DHL?

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Just this second happened to us. A very nice message received but not our type, sent a respectful reply due to his very nice message and wished him all the best here. A Snidey come back received, we blocked. Just another day in fab world, I really wouldn't give it a second thought.

Him

I've had my messages switched off for 4 months now so I don't deal with any of the crap.

When I did get messages and when I used to send the polite thanks but no thanks replies one guy tickled me, after asking why and me saying he wasn't my type, then him asking why he wasn't my type and kept on and on and on so I just said you aren't over 6ft, you haven't got a good body and I don't find you attractive. He replied saying that because I'm on a sex site I should meet the people who want sex with me and that I should do it once and of I don't like it I don't have to meet him again!

Average mindset on here:

"What do you mean you don't want to fuck me? ..well I want to fuck you. I've done my part. . Now do yours".

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I think some think because they like you and you are local that entitles them to meet you.Don"t give it another thought ,rejection makes some people nasty.

Forum Mod

Just report any abuse and let admin deal with it