FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Whats the big deal with smokers

Whats the big deal with smokers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently been denied by two lady's because I smoke. What's the big deal. It's not my cock smoking is it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It stinks.

We stink and get out of breath easily...

"It stinks. "

and I'm a smoker but this statement is 100% it i think!

"Recently been denied by two lady's because I smoke. What's the big deal. It's not my cock smoking is it? "

Personally I won't meet smokers as my brother died of smoking related heart disease. It's your health, so smoke if you wish!

[Removed by poster at 26/04/15 09:40:40]

"It stinks. "

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Personal preference.

Nothing more.

Would you quit smoking just to get more meets?

A

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"Recently been denied by two lady's because I smoke. What's the big deal. It's not my cock smoking is it? "

Erm kissing an ashtray? Smelling stake smoke?

I smoke and I still find this off putting! I wouldn't smoke on a meet unless they did because it wouldn't seem polite.

But what about personality . Doesn't that count x

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

So, did they have "Won't meet smokers" on their profile but you went ahead and contacted them anyway?

Whilst your frustrations are understandable seeing as you consider smoking fine, these ladies have chosen that they don't like it.

Is it a big deal?

It is to them.

I stopped smoking 5 months ago and yes it bloody stinks and has really put me off a meet I had last week. Luckily subs don't expect to kiss me.

By *anchestercubMan  over a year ago

manchester & NI

Smell and tongue texture maybe?

And a morning cough can be gross.

I don't mind smokers but I can see why others would.

"Recently been denied by two lady's because I smoke. What's the big deal. It's not my cock smoking is it?

Whilst your frustrations are understandable seeing as you consider smoking fine, these ladies have chosen that they don't like it.

Is it a big deal?

It is to them."

no but the smell is down there too, and on your hands, your mouth and clothes, as a none smoker it's very detectable, I do ask meets to refrain until after I've left

"Recently been denied by two lady's because I smoke. What's the big deal. It's not my cock smoking is it?

So, did they have "Won't meet smokers" on their profile but you went ahead and contacted them anyway? "

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

visiter

"But what about personality . Doesn't that count x"

smokers don't understand how much it stinks there taste buds are trashed

True but what if they found someone with a great personality and doesn't smoke? So much choice on here so why compromise?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Makes your cum taste funky too.

When you smoke you stink , your clothes stink, your sperm tastes of fags to a degree too.I used to smoke and had the very same opinion as you but since I gave up 18 months ago I realise how even if someone who smokes walks past me outside on a windy day......they still stink and its off putting.

How ever I could have sex with a smoker if they just abstained for an hour and used mints or chewing gum.

No all I was doing was making convosation and I got sorry you smoke good bye. Not like I was asking for a shag or anything.

This is a sex site not a dating site. Doubt there are any that will over look some basic requirements such as smells and hygiene.

It's disgusting the smell of smoke on there clothes never mind kissing .would never meet a smoker .Even worse smell is stale smoke on a smoker .hate the smell.

Perhaps they were just using it as an excuse to protect your feelings. Don't worry about it. You have preferences. Respect theirs.

evesham

"No all I was doing was making convosation and I got sorry you smoke good bye. Not like I was asking for a shag or anything."

But you wanted one or you wouldn't have said you were turned down. Fact of lif, some people don't like smokers, get over it and find people who do.

By *eordie JoJoTV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

Like everything else on here.... People tailer their profile to meet the demand. Lol I've met lads who on their profile don't smoke but meet them and they smell like an ashtray .... P.s mints don't hide it especially if you just had one before coming

Your mouth and fingers taste strongly though.

My ex smoked and i hated it. He smoked when i met him and it was my choice to continue seeing him. Now i wont date or meet smokers even if he is everything im looking for hate the smell and taste when kissing someone. Its my preference my choice, quite simple reason.

I have a lot of freinds who are ex smokers and they seem to forget this when they constantly moan bout people

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts, so if youve quoted then they have gone too sorry

I've met loads that say they won't meet smokers. I just don't have one during the meet unless I've asked if they mind. I don't smell or taste horrible either. it works well. Only time I'll Really smoke on a meet anyway is if I stay over night. Too busy shagging otherwise.

It smells really unpleasant.

"No all I was doing was making convosation and I got sorry you smoke good bye. Not like I was asking for a shag or anything."

Why were you messaging them on a sex site if you weren't looking for sex?

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I love the people that put they don't smoke on their profile and you turn up and they are proper fag ash phil's. I'm honest in the fact that I smoke but can abstain for a night if the meet didn't like it.

By *inkxRabbitWoman  over a year ago

Wokingish

My fb wasn't smoking when I first met him but it increased to the point that I would leave his place reeking of fags. Bit of a give away! His spunk tasted vile too - just like the ash tray breath.

Now, I love a really dirty snog but not when he tastes like an ash tray.

I've been known to reek of garlic which is just as bad and there's not much you can do about that either.

Maybe we'll need to eat a cleansing diet in the days before a meet .... whatever that is lol

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"It stinks. "

He said that his c**k wasn't smoking. Why would it stink then?

The problem is that most single guys on here once they get a reply automatically assume that they are going to get a fuck.

You may be the exception, but these ladies probably thought best not to reply as we know where this normally ends.

Why not just try to make conversation with profiles that suit people like you?

"It stinks. "

I smoke, but appreciate that for non smokers its gross, hade a social last week he didnt smoke, so shower, clean teeth, fresh clothes, no fag on the way, but then thats the same as Id do on any meet! some are not so considerate tho!

By *4STYWoman  over a year ago

Luanda/Angola

Some guys smell and taste of cigarettes too much, eewwww. I'm a woman that loves to kiss a lot so if I can taste it in guy's mouth it's a turn offs. Of course if she's not into kissing than shouldn't be a problem.

"It stinks.

and I'm a smoker but this statement is 100% it i think! "

It's just not a nice smell in clothes and your hair. Then having to stop what you're doing to nip out for a fag and the taste on your breath is really not nice.

And when smokers don't realise this, and have a cheeky cigarette, stubbing out just as they come round the corner, it just seems so selfish.

I personally wouldn't meet someone who smoked during, or just before meets.

By *eithoWoman  over a year ago

Chatham

Met a guy who lied about his smoking status. He didn't smoke in my company but had clearly been doing so before we met. The smell was awful and so off putting.

If the OP gave up smoking he would suddenly and quite quickly within a fortnight know exactly and precisely what we are saying.

It really is just down to personal preference .

We don't like the taste of alcohol on people's breath , but it wouldn't necessarily stop us meeting them . Well , that said , it would if they were pissed , but we would prefer it if they didn't show up reeking of booze .

What staggers us though is that we are honest and say we smoke on our profile , yet get just as many requests from those who say they won't meet smokers as those who smoke !

Strangely , when we say this to them , they suddenly say they didn't mean to tick the won't meet smokers box , and half of them smoke anyway !

There are plenty of other objectionable smells , like garlic , curry , etc..... And one doesn't know till the meet if these will be apparent . So if a non smoker finds the smell and taste unpleasant at least they have the option to not endure it .

I smoke and totally agree with all the it stinks comments - there's no getting away from that fact and it doesn't matter how many mints a smoker has beforehand - it still stinks!

However, I've met many people who have 'don't smoke' and their profile only to find out they do, and have also been contacted my numerous people who have 'won't meet smokers' on their profile who say they really don't mind and would make an exception.

I"m currently trying the vaping route, although it's knocking me sick, but until I crack it, I think it's only right that I'm honest with others. It would be good if other people could be honest with me.

I don't like to kiss an ashtray and sometimes u can taste it on a cock.

"It really is just down to personal preference .

We don't like the taste of alcohol on people's breath , but it wouldn't necessarily stop us meeting them . Well , that said , it would if they were pissed , but we would prefer it if they didn't show up reeking of booze .

What staggers us though is that we are honest and say we smoke on our profile , yet get just as many requests from those who say they won't meet smokers as those who smoke !

Strangely , when we say this to them , they suddenly say they didn't mean to tick the won't meet smokers box , and half of them smoke anyway !

There are plenty of other objectionable smells , like garlic , curry , etc..... And one doesn't know till the meet if these will be apparent . So if a non smoker finds the smell and taste unpleasant at least they have the option to not endure it ."

Objectionable smells and body tastes too ...oh its a very complex thing indeed is swinging and our preferences.Its so easy to be put off by the slightest of things ...love it

There are plenty of other objectionable smells , like garlic , curry , etc..... And one doesn't know till the meet if these will be apparent . So if a non smoker finds the smell and taste unpleasant at least they have the option to not endure it .

Objectionable smells and body tastes too ...oh its a very complex thing indeed is swinging and our preferences.Its so easy to be put off by the slightest of things ...love it "

And therein is the beauty of the lifestyle . You get the option to exercise your preferences and hopefully not get judged because of it

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Over the years I have met the people who claim to be non-smokers on their profile but turn out to be smokers. Only one was successful in hiding the smell and taste.

I saw friends I haven't seen for a few years. They had given up the last time I saw them but as soon as they got near, not even peck on the cheek near, I could smell they were smokers again.

They are friends so I put up with it. I don't feel the need to put up with anything for an NSA sexual meet, however startlingly charming and exciting the personality might be.

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Non smoker myself but a big fantasy of mine is to have a woman give me a blow job while she is enjoying a cigarette.

Not at the same time, of course.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and there you have your answer.........

Personally my preference is non smokers. Hate the smell of smoke. Whilst you may think it's funny OP non smokers with a sensitive sense of smell smell the smoke every where - yes hair, skin and cock. It also affects the taste of cum so for me it's rank.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"Like everything else on here.... People tailer their profile to meet the demand. Lol I've met lads who on their profile don't smoke but meet them and they smell like an ashtray .... P.s mints don't hide it especially if you just had one before coming "

I've had this too and its not nice ,if you are honest about it on your profile it gives people the choice .However as with anything some people have a preference not to meet smokers.

Actually smoker's cocks do taste smoky. A bit like smoked sausage! Lol seriously though the pores on your cock release the taste of it and they might not like kissing or smelling smoke on a guy.

Personally I LOVE to suck a guy's dick while he kicks back, relaxes and smokes while letting me give him a slow deep one until he spunks in my mouth and watches me swallow it and lick his cock clean. Even better if he's got a beer in the other hand and watching footie or rugby on telly. Love the cockiness of it.

Objectionable smells and body tastes too ...oh its a very complex thing indeed is swinging and our preferences.Its so easy to be put off by the slightest of things ...love it "

"Lol seriously though the pores on your cock release the taste of it and they might not like kissing or smelling smoke on a guy.

"

Yes, this is true. You can taste the nicotine through someones sweat. It's grim when you're not a smoker.

By *ammerandthongsCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Neither of us smoke but doesn't bother us if others do as long as its not in the room that we will be sleeping in

Forum Mod

"It stinks. "

This,among other things

If people don't want to meet you because of it just accept it

"Lol seriously though the pores on your cock release the taste of it and they might not like kissing or smelling smoke on a guy.

Yes, this is true. You can taste the nicotine through someones sweat. It's grim when you're not a smoker."

do vapour cigs taste bad can anyone tell you use one?

it could be they just dont want to meet you and this is a nocer way of letting u down

"It stinks.

He said that his c**k wasn't smoking. Why would it stink then? "

When you're sucking his cock and he rests his ashtray on your head... the smell drifts down...

Ash covers the smell of cheese. Mmmm nom nom

"I smoke, but appreciate that for non smokers its gross, hade a social last week he didnt smoke, so shower, clean teeth, fresh clothes, no fag on the way, but then thats the same as Id do on any meet! some are not so considerate tho! "

Only gross for some non-smokers. I don't smoke but I will (sometimes) meet smokers.

Yes it stinks but sometimes it's horny.

"I smoke, but appreciate that for non smokers its gross, hade a social last week he didnt smoke, so shower, clean teeth, fresh clothes, no fag on the way, but then thats the same as Id do on any meet! some are not so considerate tho!

Only gross for some non-smokers. I don't smoke but I will (sometimes) meet smokers.

Yes it stinks but sometimes it's horny. "

nom nom nom

I get loads of mail from people stating they won't meet smokers when I point out I smoke they say it's find

The power of a pair of tits eh

"I get loads of mail from people stating they won't meet smokers when I point out I smoke they say it's find

The power of a pair of tits eh "

yours yeah!!

We will do a social with smokers and see how we are.

Sometimes its worse.. for instance a guy in a club went for a cigarette.. walked back into a play room and you could smell it from across the room.. And when he got in the hot tub the Smell seemed to amplify

"I've met loads that say they won't meet smokers. I just don't have one during the meet unless I've asked if they mind. I don't smell or taste horrible either. it works well. Only time I'll Really smoke on a meet anyway is if I stay over night. Too busy shagging otherwise. "
.......you think you don't smell or taste nasty. ...sadly I have to inform you. ....if you smoke. ..you smell. ...no exceptions. ..nothing personal. ..just a fact

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Non smoker myself but a big fantasy of mine is to have a woman give me a blow job while she is enjoying a cigarette.

Not at the same time, of course. "

Kill two birds with one stone; just light 'it' up

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

well actually.... sort of...

the smell of cigarettes can actually seep thru skin pores.....

you know that old saying "you are what you eat!" well you also are what you smoke.......

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

To turn this thread on its head slightly.... What gives you(O.P. Obviously) the right to question anyone's personal preferences? If people don't fancy you or want to talk to you they can "choose" not to, for what ever reason they choose and without the need to explain. This is very much one of the big "rules" that makes swinging work.

Cal

Yes, this is true. You can taste the nicotine through someones sweat. It's grim when you're not a smoker.do vapour cigs taste bad can anyone tell you use one?"

I can smell the vapour on my friends who smoke them, but I've never had sex with them or licked them... so...

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Are you for real? I almost vomited in someones mouth from the taste of cigarettes, hardly conducive to hot sex!

Yes personality counts, but there are plenty of non smokers with good personalities for me to meet.

I actually do sometimes meet smokers, but you're in complete denial if you think people can't smell it on your clothes, skin, hair and yes, taste it on your cock.

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

It just doesn't smell good. Especially if the person has just had a cigarette. Nobody wants to be kissing an ashtray.

"I've met loads that say they won't meet smokers. I just don't have one during the meet unless I've asked if they mind. I don't smell or taste horrible either. it works well. Only time I'll Really smoke on a meet anyway is if I stay over night. Too busy shagging otherwise. .......you think you don't smell or taste nasty. ...sadly I have to inform you. ....if you smoke. ..you smell. ...no exceptions. ..nothing personal. ..just a fact"

This isn't strict true. If I haven't had one for A Long while and shower etc I do not smell at all. I could pass for a non smoker. smokers don't stink constantLy. Apart from those who dont wash properly.

Good luck with this one op lol

Rotherham

"I've met loads that say they won't meet smokers. I just don't have one during the meet unless I've asked if they mind. I don't smell or taste horrible either. it works well. Only time I'll Really smoke on a meet anyway is if I stay over night. Too busy shagging otherwise. .......you think you don't smell or taste nasty. ...sadly I have to inform you. ....if you smoke. ..you smell. ...no exceptions. ..nothing personal. ..just a fact

This isn't strict true. If I haven't had one for A Long while and shower etc I do not smell at all. I could pass for a non smoker. smokers don't stink constantLy. Apart from those who dont wash properly. "

I think this is pretty true. As long as the smoker hasn't had a cig for a while it's not a problem at all.

I don't smoke and I have met smokers.

It doesn't massively bother me.

But then there are a few smokers in my family.

My Grandad chain smokes (before he switched to e-cigs) and I go round there quite a lot.

It's not a deal breaker for me.

"This isn't strict true. If I haven't had one for A Long while and shower etc I do not smell at all. I could pass for a non smoker. smokers don't stink constantLy. Apart from those who dont wash properly. "

If someones not had a cigarette for a few weeks, are they really a smoker anymore? Or are they a smoker who has given up?

My bike jacket seems to absorb smoke if it get left in the room when someone smokes it stinks for weeks even with all the airing out lol.

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

I'm not a fan of smoking but I have made a few exceptions in the past. I just don't make a habit of it.

"This isn't strict true. If I haven't had one for A Long while and shower etc I do not smell at all. I could pass for a non smoker. smokers don't stink constantLy. Apart from those who dont wash properly.

If someones not had a cigarette for a few weeks, are they really a smoker anymore? Or are they a smoker who has given up?"

By long while I mean a few hours. If I have an evening meet and have my last fag before I get ready to go then no one would ever know

By *oconut2Woman  over a year ago

Nether regions of the back of beyond

"I love the people that put they don't smoke on their profile and you turn up and they are proper fag ash phil's. I'm honest in the fact that I smoke but can abstain for a night if the meet didn't like it. "

"I've met loads that say they won't meet smokers. I just don't have one during the meet unless I've asked if they mind. I don't smell or taste horrible either. it works well. Only time I'll Really smoke on a meet anyway is if I stay over night. Too busy shagging otherwise. .......you think you don't smell or taste nasty. ...sadly I have to inform you. ....if you smoke. ..you smell. ...no exceptions. ..nothing personal. ..just a fact

This isn't strict true. If I haven't had one for A Long while and shower etc I do not smell at all. I could pass for a non smoker. smokers don't stink constantLy. Apart from those who dont wash properly. "

......well I suppose. ..but depending what a long while is......for some smokers. ..a long while is 20 mins.....lol

By *oconut2Woman  over a year ago

Nether regions of the back of beyond

Once I've had my shower, brushed my teeth and used mouthwash I won't have a ciggy until after the meet has gone, unless they smoke of course

"This isn't strict true. If I haven't had one for A Long while and shower etc I do not smell at all. I could pass for a non smoker. smokers don't stink constantLy. Apart from those who dont wash properly.

If someones not had a cigarette for a few weeks, are they really a smoker anymore? Or are they a smoker who has given up?

By long while I mean a few hours. If I have an evening meet and have my last fag before I get ready to go then no one would ever know "

A few hours isn't a long time.

If you don't like the taste of cigarette smoke you can taste it on someone that had a cigarette a few hours before.

I'm a smoker and I can say categorically that regardless of how well you shower even after abstaining for several hours you will still smell of smoke. The smell comes through your pores.

You may not be able to smell it because over the years you've become scent blind to it, I k is I have.

Face it, we stink.

Rotherham

By long while I mean a few hours. If I have an evening meet and have my last fag before I get ready to go then no one would ever know "

I've found this to be pretty true. It's only when the person has just had a fag that I find it a big problem.

This isn't strict true. If I haven't had one for A Long while and shower etc I do not smell at all. I could pass for a non smoker. smokers don't stink constantLy. Apart from those who dont wash properly.

I'm a smoker and I can say categorically that regardless of how well you shower even after abstaining for several hours you will still smell of smoke. The smell comes through your pores.

You may not be able to smell it because over the years you've become scent blind to it, I k is I have.

Face it, we stink.

"

*I know I have*....stupid phone.

evesham

I quite like the taste of stale smoke covered by chewing gum lol

One thing I hate is you suck their fingers and get the unremoveable taste of tobacco in your mouth

Erm kissing an ashtray? Smelling stake smoke?

I smoke and I still find this off putting! I wouldn't smoke on a meet unless they did because it wouldn't seem polite."

Molly Windley, she smokes like a chimley,

But she's my little nicotine girl.

By *ot monkey71Couple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

"It stinks.

He said that his c**k wasn't smoking. Why would it stink then?

When you're sucking his cock and he rests his ashtray on your head... the smell drifts down...

Ash covers the smell of cheese. Mmmm nom nom "

» Add a new message to this topic