FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > country life..

country life..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss_Samantha_Lovecock OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

bournmouth/poole/Blandford

moving back to my hometown Bournemouth next week and really looking foreward to it ..living like a recluse in a village in the country hasnt been fun at all.been bored and lonely.

anyone else moved to the countryside and wished they hadnt.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I grew up in the country on a farm a brilliant childhood but as soon as I could I moved back to London. I'm a proper city girl

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like the john Lydon commercial

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I'm a country mouse... love the peace and quiet, and its a great place for my son to grow up.

But have a lovely balance with my lover living in Edinburgh so get city time that way too.

I grew up in the countryside but couldn't wait to get out. ZZzzzz. Dull as. I'm not one for peace and quiet!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I love living in the country, but then I like peace and quiet and looking out onto rambling fields of arable crops and little lambs etc

I think I'd struggle living in a town or city. They are nice to visit but only for a few days.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I've got the best of both worlds, live in a small market town surrounded by countryside.

Hate city life. Would hate to walk down the street and not know anyone

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"I love living in the country, but then I like peace and quiet and looking out onto rambling fields of arable crops and little lambs etc

I think I'd struggle living in a town or city. They are nice to visit but only for a few days. "

^^^This...I do enjoy visiting big cities (and Penrith is classed as a big city compared to Arse End

), but I'm pretty sure I'd struggle to live city life. Born and bred in a town of around 8000 souls, know many of them, related to quite a few and 10 minutes walk from one of the most beautiful coastlines in the country where I can look out onto the Lakeland fells - it'll do me and I'll keep travelling when I feel the need to expand my horizons

We live in a tiny rural place but just a few miles from lots of urban places so best of both

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm mainly a rural girl but have lived in the centre of London and other cities. Peace of mind is aided by rural surroundings, subject to your life being stimulating and satisfying enough.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

currently live right on the edge of the pennines just below the snow line in a former mill village love it got the best of both worls big city 12 miles and an easy train ride away miles and miles of moor & woodland to explore on our doorstep .have lived in city centre and hated it to busy love the chance to just walk off and find peace and quiet

» Add a new message to this topic