FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wink or message

Wink or message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tay_hungry69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

When you find a profile you really like, do you a) wink and nothing more, hoping they wink or message back at some point; b) go straight in for the message with a cheeky pic to perhaps arouse interest; or c) wink and message hoping that a double dose of it will really catch their attention?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ricerMan  over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

Very few people bother with winks, best to read the profile and try and think of something witty to attract their attention!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Message them you have nothing to lose and everything to gain

I only wink at friends and acquaintances once we have a rapport going and usually only if there's a wink someone thread up.

So message first...

Plymouth

Yeah but messages in a woman's inbox are a dime a dozen, most probably don't even get read. A wink I find is a bit less compromising and more casual, a sort of "hey I like you, get back to me when you can". No?

Both then if they ignore both I know they Internet interested and don't need ever bother them again

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

Whatever is requested in the profile.

For me: Both!

"Yeah but messages in a woman's inbox are a dime a dozen, most probably don't even get read. A wink I find is a bit less compromising and more casual, a sort of "hey I like you, get back to me when you can". No?"

Then you need to make sure your messaging is on point and hope that you float her boat - right!

Neither

I usually just fab a pic and wait to see if I get the usual thanks for the fab message and take it from there

By *tripper9Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

I'm a winker (did I spell that right)?

"Yeah but messages in a woman's inbox are a dime a dozen, most probably don't even get read. A wink I find is a bit less compromising and more casual, a sort of "hey I like you, get back to me when you can". No?"

I never reply to winks

I wink people all the time by mistake with this damn touch screen, imagine mailing someone to say thanks for the wink and them replying sorry it was a mistake

Do one or the other. I don't see the point in winking if you're going to send a message.

Plymouth

"Neither

I usually just fab a pic and wait to see if I get the usual thanks for the fab message and take it from there "

Aha but do you message back when your pics get fabbed a million trillion times? Would you have the time of day to m'dear

mass deleted winks everyday they say nothing or mean nothing to us

Plymouth

"I'm a winker (did I spell that right)?

"

Depends what you were trying to say

"Neither

I usually just fab a pic and wait to see if I get the usual thanks for the fab message and take it from there

Aha but do you message back when your pics get fabbed a million trillion times? Would you have the time of day to m'dear"

No but you show me one mans profile that gets that many fabs?

"Neither

I usually just fab a pic and wait to see if I get the usual thanks for the fab message and take it from there "

Thats what I do and it has worked for me on a couple of occasions

"Neither

Thats what I do and it has worked for me on a couple of occasions "

Its different for men than women, women get loads of messages so would really have no need to see who has fabbed them in order to see who likes them

Men don't get so many mail or fabs so tend to check more to see who has fabbed and more likely to send a thanks message

You only have to view a guys profile and see how many mail saying thanks for looking at me to see this works

Plymouth

"Neither

So you would neither wink or message - but how would one be able to get a hold of you then and ensure a reply from yourself?

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I have 256 winks at the moment and I don't check my fabs. So the only way to get my attention (when I'm looking to meet) is with a message.

Plymouth

"I have 256 winks at the moment and I don't check my fabs. So the only way to get my attention (when I'm looking to meet) is with a message. "

Say you had 256 messages instead (definitely not impossible!) - would you reply back to each one?

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"I have 256 winks at the moment and I don't check my fabs. So the only way to get my attention (when I'm looking to meet) is with a message.

Say you had 256 messages instead (definitely not impossible!) - would you reply back to each one?"

It's one of the reasons people are advised to make an effort with their profiles, often folk look at those before reading the message, if you've a good profile and an interesting message you've given yourself the best opportunity....

I've always thought that if a profile interests me enough to contact them then the time it takes to craft an interesting message is a good investment on my part

Your profile fella you choose how you use the tools provided.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"I have 256 winks at the moment and I don't check my fabs. So the only way to get my attention (when I'm looking to meet) is with a message.

Say you had 256 messages instead (definitely not impossible!) - would you reply back to each one?"

It is impossible as I don't leave them long enough to build up that many. And when I am meeting I set my filters.

"Neither

So you would neither wink or message - but how would one be able to get a hold of you then and ensure a reply from yourself?"

That's upto them to decide how they go about contacting people I'm just saying what I do

I have serious never in my whole time on here ever intentionally sent a fucking wink.

The only time I have knowingly sent a wink was a week or so ago when i pressed the wrong button on my mobile phone.

I was actually trying to block them.

If I'm interested I'll send a message.

By *akemetobedeyesWoman  over a year ago

Knaresborough

I like a good wink..

Or a message that's a bit cheeky and out of the ordinary

What annoys me the most is a friends request when you've never had any contact with them before...

"I like a good wink..

Or a message that's a bit cheeky and out of the ordinary

What annoys me the most is a friends request when you've never had any contact with them before..."

I think that's so they can see your pics before they mail

Maybe some accept who's knows

Plymouth

Say you had 256 messages instead (definitely not impossible!) - would you reply back to each one?

It is impossible as I don't leave them long enough to build up that many. And when I am meeting I set my filters. "

It was meant as a compliment but that backfired greatly....

"Neither

So you would neither wink or message - but how would one be able to get a hold of you then and ensure a reply from yourself?"

I meant I do send winks and messages but most of my meets have come from the woman fabbing pics and I've sent a message saying thanks for the fabs on pics and it went on from there and meeting them

Plymouth

Most of my fabbed pics are from men so yeah I won't be messaging them anytime soon.......

» Add a new message to this topic