FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hard nipples saleswoman!

Hard nipples saleswoman!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just had a solar panel saleswomen come to my door trying to obviously sell me solar panels! I invited her in and took the information etc...but the whole time I could not help but notice she had very hard nipples!! I was completed stunned and I just couldnt help but look lol!!

Do you think that is deliberate as she didn't appear to have a bra on and as a result I did everything she said lol!

Is that a deliberate move? And also is thee any women on here that've done something similar to get your own way???

I'm intrigued lol!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You best hope for a heatwave

I know! I did say that lol!!

Anyone...

I remember my daughter coming down stairs once with a very low cut top on, I looked at her and questioned where she was going at this time of day with that top on, she replied.....into dudley but my bus pass has run out and I can't get it renewed till I get to the bus station and the drivers not going to be looking at the date with these babies out is he

By *REEN GRASSMan  over a year ago

worcester

I think I need to meet the mother and the daughter now ! Only jokin

"I remember my daughter coming down stairs once with a very low cut top on, I looked at her and questioned where she was going at this time of day with that top on, she replied.....into dudley but my bus pass has run out and I can't get it renewed till I get to the bus station and the drivers not going to be looking at the date with these babies out is he "

I can only wander where she gets it from

What's her full name

I know a woman who doesn't wear bras through preference so don't always take that as a look at my tits sign lol

"I remember my daughter coming down stairs once with a very low cut top on, I looked at her and questioned where she was going at this time of day with that top on, she replied.....into dudley but my bus pass has run out and I can't get it renewed till I get to the bus station and the drivers not going to be looking at the date with these babies out is he "

» Add a new message to this topic