FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 9/11 inside job or .....

9/11 inside job or .....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was this an inside job or was this a case of unimaginable piloting skill?

The recent germanwings crash has taught us that autopilots can be remotely flown....as we know the powers at be are 10-15+ years ahead of our technology....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No it was the result of a despicable plan orchestrated and carried out by terrorists.....

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

Did we not already know about auto pilot ?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Was this an inside job or was this a case of unimaginable piloting skill?

The recent germanwings crash has taught us that autopilots can be remotely flown....as we know the powers at be are 10-15+ years ahead of our technology.... "

Inside job no doubt at all. Many hundreds of people were involved but every single one of them kept quiet then blamed it on terrorists.

those towers were built to fall

Science and The laws of Physics can't lie.

Nano-Particles of Military grade Thermite found in rubble dust.

No sign of plane debris at Pentagon, and it was impossible for a plane to take the path they say it did. It wasn't a stunt plane.

WTC 7 a separate building was not hit by a plane, but fell exactly the same as the Twins and at free fall speed, meaning all support columns had to be severed at the same time for it to fall straight. Like a controlled demolition.

"Science and The laws of Physics can't lie.

Nano-Particles of Military grade Thermite found in rubble dust.

No sign of plane debris at Pentagon, and it was impossible for a plane to take the path they say it did. It wasn't a stunt plane.

WTC 7 a separate building was not hit by a plane, but fell exactly the same as the Twins and at free fall speed, meaning all support columns had to be severed at the same time for it to fall straight. Like a controlled demolition. "

Nano particles of thermite eh....utter rubbish. If you know what thermite is then you'll understand why it's possible that a substance like it could have been found all over the site.

Quite simply the act of a few very determined terrorists.

Gotta love reading a good conspiracy theory though, always good for a giggle. Next we'll be hearing the moon landings were faked and that Elvis works at a chippy in Bognor Regis.

By *arlock69Man  over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

If 2 planes hit the towers why did 3 buildings fall down and how come the empire state building didn't fall down when a plane crashed into it in the 1930's...also one of the twin towers had a car bomb exploded in the basement and it didn't fall down...if you want to know who did it...think of those you are not allowed to criticise.

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

It was perpetrated by the same people who assassinated the Princess of Wales, a determined band of mercenaries led by Lord Lucan using Shergar as a getaway vehicle.

Bloody conspiracy theorists....probably were born by C section.....they don't seem to know the most obvious route to their destination!

By *lligator3Man  over a year ago

scotland

People should be cynical when presented with the news but it's ludicrous conspiracy theorists like the ones above that actual cause more pain - indulging their own fondness for fantasies searching for 'the truth'!

Indirectly causing it by arming Taliban and having questionable foreign policies and unethical organizations in the region is a more credible argument.

One thought to the above conspiracy believers:

Imagine being an eye witness or having a god like ability to a situation where there is no doubt in your mind no conspiracy took place....how the heck would you plan to those conspiracy believers to stop wasting their time an energy on it???...I think you couldn't as they thrive on the thought of conspiracy.

CANTERBURY

"If 2 planes hit the towers why did 3 buildings fall down and how come the empire state building didn't fall down when a plane crashed into it in the 1930's...also one of the twin towers had a car bomb exploded in the basement and it didn't fall down...if you want to know who did it...think of those you are not allowed to criticise."

1. Look at simple mechanics.....a large passenger liner travelling at 450 mph and a large amount of fuel against a small 2 engined plane travelling at less than 180mph.

2. The car bomb was placed in the wrong spot to cause fatal damage to the building and the explosive force was contained. There was not enough explosive to compromise structural integrity.

3. Collateral damage caused structural failure in close buildings especially after Tower 1 fell. Having been to the site before and after, it is clear that any damage to the buildings would have implications for those dwarfed in the vicinity. They were all bloody close to each other.

"If 2 planes hit the towers why did 3 buildings fall down and how come the empire state building didn't fall down when a plane crashed into it in the 1930's...also one of the twin towers had a car bomb exploded in the basement and it didn't fall down...if you want to know who did it...think of those you are not allowed to criticise."

Re 2 Planes 3 Buildings question - I'm happy to entertain ideas but I thought that the collapse of the North tower hit enough of WTC7 to weaken its structural integrity?

Re the Empire State - It's a huge building, it was hit near the top by a relatively small plane 1930's Propeller plane. Nowhere near the force exerted on it like that which was exerted on the North and South towers by very fast moving heavy fuel laden jets.

Re the WTC Bomb - the muppet terrorist put it in the wrong place in the parking garage and it did not compromise the structure of the building - hence no collapse.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

As someone who lost 6 good friends on that day I find the conspiracy threads on the subject actually really distasteful.... And shows scant respect for those who perished... And there loved ones by bringing up crackpot theory after crackpot theory

Because the associated pull and impact of two adjacent buildings falling "dragged" the third one down with them.

The structure and engineering in the empire state building is wholly different to the twin towers.

Because any explosive device has to be placed in a specific place to achieve a specific objective.

The objective of the car bomb wasn't to bring down the towers. For a car bomb, loaded with the explosive material used in that instance, the bomb and car would have needed to be 30 times the size it was.

It's not a conspiracy, it's basic science.

"If 2 planes hit the towers why did 3 buildings fall down and how come the empire state building didn't fall down when a plane crashed into it in the 1930's...also one of the twin towers had a car bomb exploded in the basement and it didn't fall down...if you want to know who did it...think of those you are not allowed to criticise.

1. Look at simple mechanics.....a large passenger liner travelling at 450 mph and a large amount of fuel against a small 2 engined plane travelling at less than 180mph.

2. The car bomb was placed in the wrong spot to cause fatal damage to the building and the explosive force was contained. There was not enough explosive to compromise structural integrity.

3. Collateral damage caused structural failure in close buildings especially after Tower 1 fell. Having been to the site before and after, it is clear that any damage to the buildings would have implications for those dwarfed in the vicinity. They were all bloody close to each other."

This.

I've realised that you can't have a conversion with conspiracy theorists on their subject as their ignorance gets too much for me.

Most people go by facts from what we know to be true or false from eye witnesses, investigations, inquests and experts etc but theorists disregard all of this and choose fantasy instead.

The buildings were designed if a plane crashed in to it but some people say the way the fell was because of the weight on top well all I will say is You tube twin towers falling then you tube a building blown by dynamite see what your thoughts on it then if it's a conspiracy or not it makes you think

Its not about the way it fell or why it fell etc.....

my biggest qualm is how some so called determined terrorists can use a plane as a missle ... how did they drive it so perfectly when pilots say its impossible hence my argument about remote control autopilot....the same technology they are trying to implement to stop 'so called' kamikaze pilots like in germanwings' case

CANTERBURY

"The buildings were designed if a plane crashed in to it but some people say the way the fell was because of the weight on top well all I will say is You tube twin towers falling then you tube a building blown by dynamite see what your thoughts on it then if it's a conspiracy or not it makes you think "

Experts in demolition can make any building fall in any way they choose depending on the amount and placement of the explosives.

The Internet doesn't make experts. ...it simply makes people believe that they are experts.

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

If pilots can land a large plane on a particular spot on a comparatively small runway, then surely they could have hit a WTC building - they were bloody enormous!

"Its not about the way it fell or why it fell etc.....

my biggest qualm is how some so called determined terrorists can use a plane as a missle ... how did they drive it so perfectly when pilots say its impossible hence my argument about remote control autopilot....the same technology they are trying to implement to stop 'so called' kamikaze pilots like in germanwings' case"

Get yourself a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator and you'll see how easy it is to learn the basics enough to do what they did.

Well ask any pilot at the height of a skyscraper if you can fly at the speed it did without breaking up try and disprove this fact lol just putting it out there

By *ranthamThroatMan  over a year ago

Grantham.

"Was this an inside job or was this a case of unimaginable piloting skill?

The recent germanwings crash has taught us that autopilots can be remotely flown....as we know the powers at be are 10-15+ years ahead of our technology.... "

For goodness sake do you not realise how ridiculous that is?

A pilot is trained to fly to exacting standands and is tested very often.

If they are unable to fly the aircrart the licence to fly is gone.

The pilots of those aircraft went through aforesaid training.

Is it the weather? This is the second thread, like this I've seen today!

Or is fab being secretly taken over? THEY are everywhere! Nothing is sacred or safe anymore!

my biggest qualm is how some so called determined terrorists can use a plane as a missle ... how did they drive it so perfectly when pilots say its impossible hence my argument about remote control autopilot....the same technology they are trying to implement to stop 'so called' kamikaze pilots like in germanwings' case"

Any pilot that says a plane can't be flown that accurately shouldn't be allowed out of his padded cell. I spend half my life watching planes landing every 90 seconds and every one of the lands within inches of each other. The twin towers were built in a unique way without a central core which caused them to collapse.

Conspiracy theorists don't care about the truth unless it fits in with their warped sense of what they believe

As i understand it the "pilots" i.e. Atta and his comrades only needed to learn to fly once in flight. Anyone with basic flying skills used to playing with a flight sim will tell you that it's easy once you're up there to get the plane to go where you want it. They probably learned enough in their flight training to change the autopilot controls to get them on course for NYC (or the Pentagon). Once they were in the vicinity the WTC did stick out like a sore thumb in lower Manhattan. Admittedly whoever was flying the United plane did some expert maneuvering to get across NJ and the Hudson to get where he ended up!

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"As someone who lost 6 good friends on that day I find the conspiracy threads on the subject actually really distasteful.... And shows scant respect for those who perished... And there loved ones by bringing up crackpot theory after crackpot theory"

I also find it distasteful.

By *ranthamThroatMan  over a year ago

Grantham.

my biggest qualm is how some so called determined terrorists can use a plane as a missle ... how did they drive it so perfectly when pilots say its impossible hence my argument about remote control autopilot....the same technology they are trying to implement to stop 'so called' kamikaze pilots like in germanwings' case

Any pilot that says a plane can't be flown that accurately shouldn't be allowed out of his padded cell. I spend half my life watching planes landing every 90 seconds and every one of the lands within inches of each other. The twin towers were built in a unique way without a central core which caused them to collapse.

Conspiracy theorists don't care about the truth unless it fits in with their warped sense of what they believe"

Or read on the internet?

"Well ask any pilot at the height of a skyscraper if you can fly at the speed it did without breaking up try and disprove this fact lol just putting it out there"

I know a lot of pilots as it happens (one of whom is a test pilot for a manufacturer) and contrary to popular belief, when an aircraft reaches its do not exceed speed, bits don't start falling off it.

I think I'll take the knowledge of a highly qualified and experienced person over an interweb theorist thanks.

"People should be cynical when presented with the news but it's ludicrous conspiracy theorists like the ones above that actual cause more pain - indulging their own fondness for fantasies searching for 'the truth'!

Indirectly causing it by arming Taliban and having questionable foreign policies and unethical organizations in the region is a more credible argument.

One thought to the above conspiracy believers:

Imagine being an eye witness or having a god like ability to a situation where there is no doubt in your mind no conspiracy took place....how the heck would you plan to those conspiracy believers to stop wasting their time an energy on it???...I think you couldn't as they thrive on the thought of conspiracy."

all owned by the same crown tho

Anyone remember how WTC7 had been reported to have fallen way before it had? Loads of other things too as you will find.

Inside job. Well done government

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

"Well ask any pilot at the height of a skyscraper if you can fly at the speed it did without breaking up try and disprove this fact lol just putting it out there"

This one has been disproven, because regardless of who was in control of the the planes, they did fly at that height and speed and didnt break up, until impact with the WTC?

I believe it was a simple act of terrorism, all planned and co-ordinated, there has not been enough evidence to prove otherwise…yet.

But if you do want to question the actual events, go on you tube and search 'Loose Change' - its a film about 90mins long by a conspiracy theorist, which does make you think

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Fat people?

"If 2 planes hit the towers why did 3 buildings fall down and how come the empire state building didn't fall down when a plane crashed into it in the 1930's...also one of the twin towers had a car bomb exploded in the basement and it didn't fall down...if you want to know who did it...think of those you are not allowed to criticise.

Fat people?"

FACT!

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

All I'll say on the matter is "Loose Change", Painful Deceptions" and Operation Northwoods.

"Experts in demolition can make any building fall in any way they choose depending on the amount and placement of the explosives.

"

This.

If people are informed with the truth they will do the right thing. It's when they are not informed that they become hostages to prejudice.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"If people are informed with the truth they will do the right thing. It's when they are not informed that they become hostages to prejudice."

Utter nonsense

"If people are informed with the truth they will do the right thing. It's when they are not informed that they become hostages to prejudice."

But you're not quoting the truth. You're quoting narrow minded and uninformed opinion as fact.

The truth is that planes hit those towers and simple physics bought them down.

By *on101bristolMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Don't forget about Building 6 as well as building 7. Building 6 pics after the demolition show it was left a massive perfectly cut hole in the middle.

The truth about WTC building 6 is that the building exploded and it was seen on National television (CNN aired the huge explosion of building 6 Live) and then was immediately covered up.

While there have been countless attempts to show that Building 7 was brought down in a controlled demolition, the arguments have been made that there was a fire in building 7 and this is why it came down. Even though the story of a fire bringing down building 7 do not measure up to scrutiny.

WTC buildings 6/7 appear to have been destroyed by an explosion from within and this constitutes one of the proofs that 9/11 was an inside job. Videos of their destruction clearly show that they came down exactly in the manner of a controlled demolition.

"Don't forget about Building 6 as well as building 7. Building 6 pics after the demolition show it was left a massive perfectly cut hole in the middle.

The truth about WTC building 6 is that the building exploded and it was seen on National television (CNN aired the huge explosion of building 6 Live) and then was immediately covered up.

While there have been countless attempts to show that Building 7 was brought down in a controlled demolition, the arguments have been made that there was a fire in building 7 and this is why it came down. Even though the story of a fire bringing down building 7 do not measure up to scrutiny.

WTC buildings 6/7 appear to have been destroyed by an explosion from within and this constitutes one of the proofs that 9/11 was an inside job. Videos of their destruction clearly show that they came down exactly in the manner of a controlled demolition."

Without wishing to get into an argument, as I dont know you, may I ask what your experience of controlled demolition is?

You're welcome to PM me.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it was an act of terror, any other conspiracy shite is hugely disrespectful to the people who lost their lives....

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I believe it was a simple act of terrorism, all planned and co-ordinated, there has not been enough evidence to prove otherwise…yet.

But if you do want to question the actual events, go on you tube and search 'Loose Change' - its a film about 90mins long by a conspiracy theorist, which does make you think"

I have always though the same, a terrorist attack....but....I have only had chance to watch half hour of it, it does make you think doesn't it.

"If people are informed with the truth they will do the right thing. It's when they are not informed that they become hostages to prejudice.

But you're not quoting the truth. You're quoting narrow minded and uninformed opinion as fact.

The truth is that planes hit those towers and simple physics bought them down."

Simple physics bought them down? These towers were designed to take a direct hit from a jetliner.

On that day there was a joint military exercise going on and four airliners were given free roam of New York? The fighter jets were told to stand down and as G.W.Bush was at a school, the vice president Dick Chaney was the commander in chief..

The missing trillions of dollars that was conveniently forgotten about when building fell.

The dancing israelis who police arrested just after the towers fell.

So much doesn't add up, and yet we still trust the powers that be to investigate, and we believe them. The same politicians who have lied to us on so many occasions.

I would say not getting told the truth of how and why all those people died on that terrible day. That is disrespectful. 9/11 was the catalyst to Iraq and Afghanistan, and we need to know if the public were lied to, and if our soldiers were sent to die for nothing..

The mods ? Ruggers you have a lot to answer for.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It wasn't me honest guv

"It wasn't me honest guv"

I always suspected it was Jez!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I always think conspiracy theories say more about the people who want to believe them than about much else.

I've a close friend who is into them in a big way and he always brings them to me for discussion. He'll seize on the 1% of evidence that could support his _iew and write off the 99% that doesn't.

Dancing Israelis? I think the police had more important things to be doing after the collapse than to be arresting a group of dancing people. Where do you hear all this rubbish?

That would be like turning the fire service out to check smoke detectors whilst people were still stuck in the tower.

"Is it the weather? This is the second thread, like this I've seen today!

Or is fab being secretly taken over? THEY are everywhere! Nothing is sacred or safe anymore!"

Shhh ... The molten Orc gods may be listening.

By *ot monkey71Couple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Couldn't say, though the official narrative appears to be way off the mark when you look at the available facts.

"I always think conspiracy theories say more about the people who want to believe them than about much else.

I've a close friend who is into them in a big way and he always brings them to me for discussion. He'll seize on the 1% of evidence that could support his _iew and write off the 99% that doesn't. "

mmm...you mean like every media station does??

"All I'll say on the matter is "Loose Change", Painful Deceptions" and Operation Northwoods. "

All I'll say is "Bonkers" "Mad " and flubbedywabs

By *ot monkey71Couple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Of course the lesser intellectual among us will start making silly noises when someone question the official version of events, usually it's due to not having the relevant ability to research and make a informed decision of there own.

The biggest triumph of this conspiracy would be getting so many people to be culpable in killing thousands and not mentioning it to anyone! Impossible

"The biggest triumph of this conspiracy would be getting so many people to be culpable in killing thousands and not mentioning it to anyone! Impossible"

start with fab...nobody would notice less timewasters

"These towers were designed to take a direct hit from a jetliner."

Obviously they were not given what happened.

By *ike4362ukMan  over a year ago

Cheshunt

Oh dear god. Is this idiocy still floating around. Controlled demolition involves a massive amount of work to clear and weaken structures, on a large structure it involves tonnes of explosives, all of which have to be distributed and carefully timed to achive the desired effect. No building of that size has ever undergone CD.

So somehow some amazing ninja demolition engineers have to deliver all the explosives, det cord, timers, etc. Strip out fire cladding so that the explosives are against the metal work, etc and do so without anyone knowing. In not one, but three different buildings. They have to time every thing to match up with the aircraft that were actually filmed hitting the buildings. Additionally all of the people involved have to keep schtum for the last 14 years when they couldn't even keep quiet about real conspiracies like the arms to the Contras...

It beggars belief that people still believe this crap.

"Don't forget about Building 6 as well as building 7. Building 6 pics after the demolition show it was left a massive perfectly cut hole in the middle.

WTC buildings 6/7 appear to have been destroyed by an explosion from within and this constitutes one of the proofs that 9/11 was an inside job. Videos of their destruction clearly show that they came down exactly in the manner of a controlled demolition."

As someone who spent time at the WTC it is no surprise to me that several bulidings were demolished when the Towers collapse. All of those buliding were significantly smaller than the two main towers and in ver close proximity. The sheer weight of material and effective earthquake caused by the Towers collapsing would have caused surrounding buildings to be destroyed. No conspiracy, no mystery, just very very sad for those who lost their lives to terrorism and a cultural war that rages on

"The biggest triumph of this conspiracy would be getting so many people to be culpable in killing thousands and not mentioning it to anyone! Impossible"

This.

Sod it, double this.

I feel terribly sorry for all those who lost love ones on 9/11 but have to read this tosh over and over again.

Terrorists and physics. Nothing else.

By *irtyProfessionalMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"As someone who lost 6 good friends on that day I find the conspiracy threads on the subject actually really distasteful.... And shows scant respect for those who perished... And there loved ones by bringing up crackpot theory after crackpot theory"

sorry for your loss budd but a lot of the questions you may have would almost certainly be answered by a proper public inquiry with access to all the information...i wonder why the government wont do one...something to hide ? especially the surveillance cameras from the pentagon...nothing to hide = nothing to fear

""These towers were designed to take a direct hit from a jetliner."

Obviously they were not given what happened. "

Who says they were, they didn't have a spine, they were probably the easiest buildings in New York to bring down

By *orneyashell87Couple  over a year ago

stockotn on tees

Well said _abio. I was in nyc when it happened and it was the most horrific thing ever xx

"As someone who lost 6 good friends on that day I find the conspiracy threads on the subject actually really distasteful.... And shows scant respect for those who perished... And there loved ones by bringing up crackpot theory after crackpot theory

sorry for your loss budd but a lot of the questions you may have would almost certainly be answered by a proper public inquiry with access to all the information...i wonder why the government wont do one...something to hide ? especially the surveillance cameras from the pentagon...nothing to hide = nothing to fear"

Who's government?

Not ours surely, why would the UK government want or need to hold a public inquiry into events that happened in another country 5000 miles away.

I've got to get out of this thread, I feel a shouty rant coming on.

"Of course the lesser intellectual among us will start making silly noises when someone question the official version of events, usually it's due to not having the relevant ability to research and make a informed decision of there own."

Conspiracy theorists are making sillier noises.

"As someone who lost 6 good friends on that day I find the conspiracy threads on the subject actually really distasteful.... And shows scant respect for those who perished... And there loved ones by bringing up crackpot theory after crackpot theory

sorry for your loss budd but a lot of the questions you may have would almost certainly be answered by a proper public inquiry with access to all the information...i wonder why the government wont do one...something to hide ? especially the surveillance cameras from the pentagon...nothing to hide = nothing to fear"

to be fair...its not our job to remember those we never knew....thats the job of their families.......i have no shame in detaching from that and those that's none of my business...shame more dont do the same imo

[Removed by poster at 23/04/15 18:55:49]

""These towers were designed to take a direct hit from a jetliner."

Obviously they were not given what happened.

Who says they were, they didn't have a spine, they were probably the easiest buildings in New York to bring down"

someone further up the thread says so. Try to keep up!

By *rown_cock_edinMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

What if they are right... and someone did do this, maybe to justify a bigger crime using peoples grief to continue killing... I find closed mind attitudes distastful. we dont live in a perfect world, but questioning those who excercise their freedom of speech to question, show a lack of respect to the human capacity.

There will always be people who lie/cheat/steal on BOTH sides to win mind over... but history is written by the victorious, and usually the victorious are the planners of events.

What if they are right... and someone did do this, maybe to justify a bigger crime using peoples grief to continue killing... I find closed mind attitudes distastful. we dont live in a perfect world, but questioning those who excercise their freedom of speech to question, show a lack of respect to the human capacity.

There will always be people who lie/cheat/steal on BOTH sides to win mind over... but history is written by the victorious, and usually the victorious are the planners of events.

"

Who won then ?

By *igandanneCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

The day when it happend wil forever be with me and il never forget all the poor inocent people murdered by terrorism

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"

Inside job no doubt at all. "

Yeah, no doubt at all

inside job seems a bit unlikely.

though there are some events that day which take a bit of effort explaining.

was there advance knowledge of something involving planes about to happen +it was decided to let this unknown-exactly thing happen? (with the Official Secrets Act you wont get many peeps risking their pension to tell you what they know already.)

we have had intel for a very long time + certain flags should def have been raised. eg - such as the volume of trades carried out on United Airlines shares in the days just prior. something like 30x normal trading level in this particular stock. all betting the stock would go down mid september.

doubt we will ever find out. but its a bit naive to try and lump all conspiracy theories together as 1 + say ' all crazy'

in the last year alone we have had - hillsbourgh. not to mention the current unmentionable hysteria doing the rounds.

plus, there is Edward Snowden. agree with him letting us all know, or not. but i'm pretty sure the 'all conspiracies are nuts' brigade would have said the same thing about govt email/text spying a few years ago

but there is one 'official story' I absolutely wont ever believe. which is funny cos at the time it happened i swallowed the whole story like most other people. sh1t, theres actually 2 now i think about it.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bournmouth/poole/Blandford

inside job for sure .anyone with an open mind can see that .gave the Americans the excuse to start their "war on terror" and an to spy on just about everyone with impunity..

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"It wasn't me honest guv

I always suspected it was Jez! "

Oi wotchit pal

"its not our job to remember those we never knew"

You're absolutely right, it's not our job to remember them.

It's our DUTY to remember those that lost their lives, especially as they were innocents.

By *rown_cock_edinMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"its not our job to remember those we never knew

It's our DUTY to remember those that lost their lives, especially as they were innocents.

"

its our DUTY to stop this from happening without resorting to violence also.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Is Thursday now barmpot day?

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Is Thursday now barmpot day? "

"its not our job to remember those we never knew

its our DUTY to stop this from happening without resorting to violence also.

"

True. Unfortunately there are many in this world who don't share our sense of duty honour or respect.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

It's not my job....

I remember the fallen from conflicts, I remember the moors murder victims when I drive across the M62, I will remember many, many more people I didn't know who died tragic deaths.

It's not my job, I just want to pay them some respect for a moment in time.

By *artytwoCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Why oh why does everything major that happens in 'The States' have to be shrouded in mystery and conspiracy?

What a dodgy bunch of bastards they all are.

I've been reading the Kennedy Conspiracy by Anthony Summers. Page after page of inconsistencies, denials, counter-denials.

No wonder they're all in therapy.

"It's not my job....

I remember the fallen from conflicts, I remember the moors murder victims when I drive across the M62, I will remember many, many more people I didn't know who died tragic deaths.

It's not my job, I just want to pay them some respect for a moment in time.

"

This.

By *afadaoMan  over a year ago

Staines

"inside job for sure .anyone with an open mind can see that .gave the Americans the excuse to start their "war on terror" and an to spy on just about everyone with impunity.."

"For sure"

Glad you've cleared that up for everyone, thank you - I'd heard that the CIA had moved their HQ to Dorset.

Now for your next trick could you just let us know if God exists. Ta

By *lowpokeMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

I am a open minded guy and believed the terrorists theory that the press were reporting as that was the only explanation that was given to me at the time since then I watched zeitgeist the movie it gave a different out look on the twin towers I am not saying it's right but some of the questions it asked and tried to answer opened my eyes like I said I am open minded . Have a look at the documentary and make your own mind up . All said what ever the reason for the twin towers to be attacked by who ever terrorist or government it was a sad day for humanity and I personally hope nothing ever happened again like this .RIP to all those who lost there lives

The it looked like a Controlled demolition so must have been an inside job is one I find amusing why go to the massive hassle of carefully laying the thousand a of charges and miles of cabling needed when they could have just parked a giant truck bomb in the underground parking and let it fall any old direction?

Or you know just let the massive fire do the job.

They're murdering 4,000 people what do they care if they level the next few blocks too?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Significant public manipulation has been perpetrated for years, using propaganda tools including creating conspiracy theories. It's worth looking behind them, as they may be diverting attention off from something significant. So I wont discredit every CT.

This one looks like horse shit though.

Tupac is still alive also, as is Elvis

Whooooooooosh

"Of course the lesser intellectual among us will start making silly noises when someone question the official version of events, usually it's due to not having the relevant ability to research and make a informed decision of there own."

This.

Inside job.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Oh dear god. Is this idiocy still floating around. Controlled demolition involves a massive amount of work to clear and weaken structures, on a large structure it involves tonnes of explosives, all of which have to be distributed and carefully timed to achive the desired effect. No building of that size has ever undergone CD.

So somehow some amazing ninja demolition engineers have to deliver all the explosives, det cord, timers, etc. Strip out fire cladding so that the explosives are against the metal work, etc and do so without anyone knowing. In not one, but three different buildings. They have to time every thing to match up with the aircraft that were actually filmed hitting the buildings. Additionally all of the people involved have to keep schtum for the last 14 years when they couldn't even keep quiet about real conspiracies like the arms to the Contras...

It beggars belief that people still believe this crap."

. An excellent well informed post . The people who believe it was a conspiracy live in a fantasy world .

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

As in excess of 4000 people died , we should not be considering a conspiracy theory unless there is any credible evidence to suggest that this was the case .Why would anyone want to kill in excess of four thousand people ? To suggest that it was an inside job defies belief . Only a demolition expert would be able to make any credible comments on how these types of buildings would fall and that would take weeks of research.We should be remembering the dead , not posting comments about a conspiracy theory , some of which defy belief. Many peoples lives and families were ruined by the events of this day. People were faced with the choice of jumping from the building or a very painfull death.

Sorry if this upsets you but I fail to see how conspiracy theories are "distasteful" or disrespectful. It is not as if they suggest those inside the building had a hand in its destruction. They suggest corporate or government complicity.

Many of the "crackpot theories" have elements of unexplained facts. For instance, American engineers produced a report that said there was insufficient fuel in the aircraft, even when combined with the combustible material in the building, to generate sufficient heat to weaken the structure to the point of collapse. So what did weaken it so much?

The Pentagon was the main problem for me. There was one hole in the building "where the aircraft nose went in". Where therefore were the two 9 ton alloy and titanium engines? "Melted in the fire" What? Those engines are designed to have aircraft fuel burnt in them. How come the same stuff melted them and left no residue?

I'm not big into Porches but have done a few track days in 911. Found it a bit lively on cornering. All in all, it's a good little motor. Just not my favourite day to day road car.

By *ike4362ukMan  over a year ago

Cheshunt

Sorry if this upsets you but I fail to see how conspiracy theories are "distasteful" or disrespectful. It is not as if they suggest those inside the building had a hand in its destruction. They suggest corporate or government complicity.

Many of the "crackpot theories" have elements of unexplained facts. For instance, American engineers produced a report that said there was insufficient fuel in the aircraft, even when combined with the combustible material in the building, to generate sufficient heat to weaken the structure to the point of collapse. So what did weaken it so much?

The Pentagon was the main problem for me. There was one hole in the building "where the aircraft nose went in". Where therefore were the two 9 ton alloy and titanium engines? "Melted in the fire" What? Those engines are designed to have aircraft fuel burnt in them. How come the same stuff melted them and left no residue? "

They were inside the wreakage of the Pentagon, where they were found afterwards. Don't know where you got the idea that they had vanished in any way. This is part of the silliness of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists (trying to be polite in my description), so much 'evidence for the prosecution' is just fanciful invention.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Oh dear god. Is this idiocy still floating around. Controlled demolition involves a massive amount of work to clear and weaken structures, on a large structure it involves tonnes of explosives, all of which have to be distributed and carefully timed to achive the desired effect. No building of that size has ever undergone CD.

It beggars belief that people still believe this crap."

This

Whether it was or it wasn't...the way the investigation was handled sure does point to an element of guilt internally imo.

What really baffles me is that one of the worlds biggest super powers wasn't able to react quick enough to save thousands of lives in those towers...But they managed to thwart the plane on its way to the white house literrally disintergrating it judging by the images on tv after.

Is everything that is questionable all of a sudden labelled a conspiracy when questioned? Or is our intrigue stoked by the bullshit the media feed us? & who owns the media? Hmmm

Costa Blanca Spain...

So. On the direct orders of George Bush, Tony Blair, Margaret Thatcher, the ghost of Ronald Reagan..... (or insert name of any politician you dislike) the CIA, FBI, MI6, MI5, Mossad..... (or insert name of any organisation you dislike) planted tons of Dynamite, Gelignite, Semtex.... (or insert any explosive you know the name of) organised five (although one didn't turn up) large aircraft to fly simultaneously into buildings across the country to coincide with the detonation of the aforesaid explosives, and then managed to keep everyone involved quiet for fourteen years.

Of course that is what happened.

Sorry I can't write any more as I have to put my tooth under the pillow and start writing my next letter to Santa.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

Sorry I can't write any more as I have to put my tooth under the pillow and start writing my next letter to Santa."

I bet some do...

"So. On the direct orders of George Bush, Tony Blair, Margaret Thatcher, the ghost of Ronald Reagan..... (or insert name of any politician you dislike) the CIA, FBI, MI6, MI5, Mossad..... (or insert name of any organisation you dislike) planted tons of Dynamite, Gelignite, Semtex.... (or insert any explosive you know the name of) organised five (although one didn't turn up) large aircraft to fly simultaneously into buildings across the country to coincide with the detonation of the aforesaid explosives, and then managed to keep everyone involved quiet for fourteen years.

Of course that is what happened.

Sorry I can't write any more as I have to put my tooth under the pillow and start writing my next letter to Santa."

This.

Isn't it the landing and taking off that's the hardest part about flying an aircraft? The terrorists didn't need to know how to land it because they knew what they were going to do with the planes.

As for the auto pilot thing, back then wouldn't the pilot need to activate auto pilot before the air traffic control people could take over the control of the plane? If they could have overrided control of the planes then they would have landed them or changed the flight paths.

I do really really believe that America was caught with it's pants down though, anyone watched the documentaries about the phonecalls from the twin towers and it also showed actual footage and recordings of inside the air traffic control places and the calls were coming through and saying the codes for terrorists and they were like is this a drill and they were saying no and then the people were saying things like cool and awesome.

The fbi paid for the first attempt at blowing it up!

You don't really need to plant explosives yourself, you just make sure the measures that stop the loons aren't looking in the right direction on that day!

"

The Pentagon was the main problem for me. There was one hole in the building "where the aircraft nose went in". Where therefore were the two 9 ton alloy and titanium engines? "Melted in the fire" What? Those engines are designed to have aircraft fuel burnt in them. How come the same stuff melted them and left no residue? "

Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

But I suppose "He would say that"

Costa Blanca Spain...

".

As for the auto pilot thing, back then wouldn't the pilot need to activate auto pilot before the air traffic control people could take over the control of the plane? If they could have overrided control of the planes then they would have landed them or changed the flight paths.

"

Air Traffic Control cannot (other than in theory and with the fitting of a hell of a lot of new kit) take over control of an aircraft, and never have been able to.

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

Where the fuck did I put my tinfoil hat?

911 looked like a suicide mission but no explains what happened at the Pentagon when it got whacked.

Guess these things breed theory's.

I once watched a hacker, hack a atm cash machine at the international hackers exhibition in San Francisco.

He declared it absolutely possibly to hack a 747 and fly it remotely as in reality the computer controls all the planes movements (fly by wire), in fact he claimed it had already been done by a group in 2003!

"I once watched a hacker, hack a atm cash machine at the international hackers exhibition in San Francisco.

He declared it absolutely possibly to hack a 747 and fly it remotely as in reality the computer controls all the planes movements (fly by wire), in fact he claimed it had already been done by a group in 2003!"

My mate once claimed he shagged Ulrika Johnson. In fact he claimed a group of them did in 2003.

"I once watched a hacker, hack a atm cash machine at the international hackers exhibition in San Francisco.

He declared it absolutely possibly to hack a 747 and fly it remotely as in reality the computer controls all the planes movements (fly by wire), in fact he claimed it had already been done by a group in 2003!

My mate once claimed he shagged Ulrika Johnson. In fact he claimed a group of them did in 2003. "

Lol I don't know much about computer code but the people who do say it's quite possible.

In fact George bush himself after 911 wanted to set up a system that allowed air traffic control the ability to take control of any plane in us air space!, I think if I remember correctly this was taken down by the pilots and not a technical ability?

He declared it absolutely possibly to hack a 747 and fly it remotely as in reality the computer controls all the planes movements (fly by wire), in fact he claimed it had already been done by a group in 2003!"

747 isn't fly by wire technology.

That myth debunked,

NEXT!

That myth debunked,

NEXT!"

Lol

You better shout next at the faa who only last month warned it possible to take control of an aircraft with an android phone!

Honestly there's been dozens of articles on it

Key word there, CLAIMED.

My mate once claimed he shagged Ulrika Johnson. In fact he claimed a group of them did in 2003. .

Lol I don't know much about computer code but the people who do say it's quite possible.

"

I don't know much about Ulrika Johnson but those that do say it's quite possible.

That myth debunked,

NEXT!.

Lol

You better shout next at the faa who only last month warned it possible to take control of an aircraft with an android phone!

Honestly there's been dozens of articles on it"

Reminds me of that Abraham Lincoln quote "don't believe everything you read on the Internet"

Anything non fly by wire cannot be controlled from outside the aircraft

That myth debunked,

NEXT!.

Lol

Honestly there's been dozens of articles on it

Reminds me of that Abraham Lincoln quote "don't believe everything you read on the Internet"

Anything non fly by wire cannot be controlled from outside the aircraft"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-32411491

You don't have to read conspiracy websites.

Try the guardian, economist, Blomberg, the FAA, the BBC, the independent

According to wiki the Airbus 320 in 1984 was the first plane to use fly by wire technology

My mate once claimed he shagged Ulrika Johnson. In fact he claimed a group of them did in 2003. .

I don't know much about Ulrika Johnson but those that do say it's quite possible. "

I've heard that there are unbroadcast episodes of Challenge Ulrika that prove this and the BBC is involved in the conspiracy to conceal it from us.

By *gNeMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

We are supposed to learn from History.

Hitler's Germany, false flag attack, as a pretense for war and greater powers (enabling act). America (false flag attack?) as pretense for war and greater powers (patriot act).

No matter what your personal belief on the individual perpetrators. In the wake of the incident, much of the circumstance and actions of the government are questionable at best, and deeply suspicious at worst.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I think it was an inside job

"According to wiki the Airbus 320 in 1984 was the first plane to use fly by wire technology"

The first Boeing to use it was the 777 in June 1995. The planes involved in the WTC attacks were 767s and had conventional controls. However, if this is about hacking the autopilot computer it doesn't matter if it's fly by wire or mechanical, the computer could control the plane either way.

"According to wiki the Airbus 320 in 1984 was the first plane to use fly by wire technology

The first Boeing to use it was the 777 in June 1995. The planes involved in the WTC attacks were 767s and had conventional controls. However, if this is about hacking the autopilot computer it doesn't matter if it's fly by wire or mechanical, the computer could control the plane either way."

Lol no I never said that they did hack the planes for 911,I was simply pointing out to those that said it was impossible to hack a plane and remotely fly it, that it wasn't as impossible as they thought!

The trouble with conspiracy theorists is they like a complicated conspiracy!.

If you look at the first attempt at blowing up the twin towers the FBI actually provided the bomb for it and the funds(they wanted to see if the terrorists had the will to follow the plan through).

If and this is the big question if the us government wanted 911 they certainly wouldn't have needed to do it themselves, there's plenty of nutjobs willing to do it.

All there'd have had to have done was make sure the "defences were looking away at the right time".

So who had the ability to make sure the us air force was so confused they didn't know it wasnt an exercise, who had the ability to make sure that planes didn't intercept the hijacked planes!

Regardless of whether your a believer or not.... One things for certain rumsfeld,Cheney, rice and bush couldn't believe there luck of being given the perfect opportunity to do what they've always wanted to do?

Just want to say this. If you do not believe the films and 'official' accounts of what happened, just go to New York and ask to speak to a few of the thousands of inhabitants of one of the biggest cities in the world who saw it happen!

No governnment conspiracy, just terrorists, whose group admitted they did it!

"Just want to say this. If you do not believe the films and 'official' accounts of what happened, just go to New York and ask to speak to a few of the thousands of inhabitants of one of the biggest cities in the world who saw it happen!

No governnment conspiracy, just terrorists, whose group admitted they did it! "

I beg your pardon

. ( I agree with you , I just couldn't resist)

By *incs2someCouple  over a year ago

cleethorpes

one obvious point against conspiracy,lots of rich,important people were killed.when a government conspires its usually the poor that suffer.also,just as in a court case you can find one doctor who confirms insanity and one to discredit it,you will always find some scientists who are prepared to go against the majority.

Harrogate

"Just want to say this. If you do not believe the films and 'official' accounts of what happened, just go to New York and ask to speak to a few of the thousands of inhabitants of one of the biggest cities in the world who saw it happen!

No governnment conspiracy, just terrorists, whose group admitted they did it! "

I presume by official account you mean media coverage? I imagine that you haven't read the full official accounts..

The fact that the inhabitants of New York saw the disaster unfolding provides absolutely zero insight into culpability.

I don't know if the American government knew about, or even had a hand in the events which occurred on that fateful day, yet my mind is open. One thing is certain though, it certainly played into the hands of Dick Cheney and half of the Bush aAministration's vision of a 'New American century'!

Only a handful of people with access to all of the classified information regarding the incident know the full truth. Anyone on this forum claiming to know what happened on either side of the argument is an idiot.

"According to wiki the Airbus 320 in 1984 was the first plane to use fly by wire technology

The first Boeing to use it was the 777 in June 1995. The planes involved in the WTC attacks were 767s and had conventional controls. However, if this is about hacking the autopilot computer it doesn't matter if it's fly by wire or mechanical, the computer could control the plane either way..

Lol no I never said that they did hack the planes for 911,I was simply pointing out to those that said it was impossible to hack a plane and remotely fly it, that it wasn't as impossible as they thought!"

Besides according to one video I've just seen on youtube, a ball shaped object powered by a highly secret antigravity drive was responsible for one attack. If you've got one of those you don't need to hack an autopilot.

Another hour of my life was wasted looking at that when I could have been polishing my silver foil hat.

my family spent some hours not knowing whether my brother was dead or alive...he was thankfully fine, unlike most of his work colleagues...i think its disgusting to entertain yourself with childish wank at the expense of peoples losses...it wasn't a game!

Harrogate

The first Boeing to use it was the 777 in June 1995. The planes involved in the WTC attacks were 767s and had conventional controls. However, if this is about hacking the autopilot computer it doesn't matter if it's fly by wire or mechanical, the computer could control the plane either way..

Lol no I never said that they did hack the planes for 911,I was simply pointing out to those that said it was impossible to hack a plane and remotely fly it, that it wasn't as impossible as they thought!

Besides according to one video I've just seen on youtube, a ball shaped object powered by a highly secret antigravity drive was responsible for one attack. If you've got one of those you don't need to hack an autopilot.

Another hour of my life was wasted looking at that when I could have been polishing my silver foil hat."

Why would you waste an hour watching such drivel?

Another hour of my life was wasted looking at that when I could have been polishing my silver foil hat.

Why would you waste an hour watching such drivel?"

How did you know that's exactly what I was thinking? I need more silver foil.

Harrogate

my family spent some hours not knowing whether my brother was dead or alive...he was thankfully fine, unlike most of his work colleagues...i think its disgusting to entertain yourself with childish wank at the expense of peoples losses...it wasn't a game!"

All we know is that it was perpetrated by evil men. Evil men are operating in the West as well as the Middle East. There's nothing childish or disrespectful about questioning discrepancy or seeking answers.

There are several movements in America seeking to 'learn the truth', members range from prominent academics and professionals to relatives of the victims.

It's like saying people questioning the official line on the Hillsborough disaster were being disrespectful..

it really annoys me when people say "conspiracy" or "illuminati". One of my counter arguements, is that if these people are so clever to plot such destruction, and have access to alsorts of technology. Surely they'd think somebody might find traces of thermite. Or surely someone would realise the building can't fall straight down.

Or they'd have never let you tube exist given how it's the place where all thier grand conspiracies are outed

By *cankeepMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Looks like the people in the tin foil hats need to start to apply Occam's Razor (Google it).

"Quite simply the act of a few very determined terrorists.

Gotta love reading a good conspiracy theory though, always good for a giggle. Next we'll be hearing the moon landings were faked and that Elvis works at a chippy in Bognor Regis."

Don't be so silly...Elvis works in Swansea, in the chippy that does the best cod and chips in town...everyone knows that

Yes it was a careful planned operation from area 51. The us gov wanted some of the resources they had like oil and things and they thought of a plan to blame the isis for the inside job to declare war. Was it worth it? No it wasnt. It looked liked the usual way they exploded houses with dynamyties and how the way both towers went down, controlled. many wont acept it tho.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

This bit is interesting......"Nano-Particles of Military grade Thermite found in rubble dust......."

Nano particles are 1 billionth of a millimetre long, so jolly small really! Although large enough to be found in rubble dust....and large enough to be identified as military grade thermite. I wonder what process was used to locate and define the make up of the nano particle?

Alien technology, cos there ain't such a process on earth that can locate a single nano particle in amongst the rubble of the twin towers.

"Alien technology, cos there ain't such a process on earth that can locate a single nano particle in amongst the rubble of the twin towers. "

Proof it was aliens wot dunnit!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Area 51? What's in Areas 1 to 50?

"Area 51? What's in Areas 1 to 50? "

All the other conspiracy theories. You never seen the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark?

"Area 51? What's in Areas 1 to 50?

All the other conspiracy theories. You never seen the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark?"

YEs and as well the filming of the moon landing in a 3 billion dollar studio high tech.

All the other conspiracy theories. You never seen the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark?YEs and as well the filming of the moon landing in a 3 billion dollar studio high tech."

Don't you bloody start!

Lol @ this thread.

Conspiracy theories are all made up by governments to throw smart people off the real trail.

/sarcasm.

Seriously this thread is fucking nuts.

All the other conspiracy theories. You never seen the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark?YEs and as well the filming of the moon landing in a 3 billion dollar studio high tech.

Don't you bloody start! "

lol I wont there

I believe everything the governments/media of the world tell us. If you deviate from what your told, your a nutter!

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.

"This bit is interesting......"Nano-Particles of Military grade Thermite found in rubble dust......."

Nano particles are 1 billionth of a millimetre long, so jolly small really! Although large enough to be found in rubble dust....and large enough to be identified as military grade thermite. I wonder what process was used to locate and define the make up of the nano particle?

Alien technology, cos there ain't such a process on earth that can locate a single nano particle in amongst the rubble of the twin towers. "

Your aware that thermite is iron oxide and aluminium.

If you didn't find a mixture of then from an office building let a lone a plan impact you've probably found the green peace Hq built out of mud and dung.

Secondly thermite would be woeful foe this application and why would you use the literal tones of it you'd need (look how bad myth busters did trying to cut a car in half with the stuff) when a simple shaped charge around a 90 degree section of angle metal will cut through a girder like it's designed to?

(Google blade explosives they make breaching charges for military and rescue operations ie where you have to cut through pipes and ships bulkheads very quickly and easily)

"

Alien technology, cos there ain't such a process on earth that can locate a single nano particle in amongst the rubble of the twin towers. "

With sellotape and a pencil you can make 1 atom thick layers of graphine one of the most anticipated nanomaterials.

And that's true btw guy got the Nobel prize for it lol

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

Oh shit not this again, I was bored once so tried seeing both sides, and found a series of videos on YouTube called debunking the debunkers, it pretty much debunked every 'theory' that the loony conspirisits cling onto.

"Oh shit not this again, I was bored once so tried seeing both sides, and found a series of videos on YouTube called debunking the debunkers, it pretty much debunked every 'theory' that the loony conspirisits cling onto. "

Unfastened coins is epic.

(Spoof of loose change regarding how an iceberg couldn't have sunk the titanic)

"Oh shit not this again, I was bored once so tried seeing both sides, and found a series of videos on YouTube called debunking the debunkers, it pretty much debunked every 'theory' that the loony conspirisits cling onto. "

Are the family members of people who died that day, and don't tow the official line, included in the loony conspirists group?

"Oh shit not this again, I was bored once so tried seeing both sides, and found a series of videos on YouTube called debunking the debunkers, it pretty much debunked every 'theory' that the loony conspirisits cling onto.

Are the family members of people who died that day, and don't tow the official line, included in the loony conspirists group? "

If they think controlled demolition or thermite yes.

As both are beyond the realms of technical possibility.

If they believe maybe after the warning from Israel's security forces some members of the CIA or NSA or other security force decided to schedule operations that would delay the response to such an attack during the time period they thought it might happen.

They wouldn't be as insane as at least it's technical posisble but they'd still be futile in their efforts.

Problem is everyone wants a conspiracy to be some dramatic tv esq thing where there is a clear blame able party rather than a blurring of lines

I've watched numerous videos on conspiracy theories on this and other events, on 911 I do have an open mind.

There are too many unanswered questions for me to jump on either side of the argument, I don't find it distasteful-no more than police investigating a murder or road accident.

The debate rumbles on

By *andradee4uCouple  over a year ago

Kingston

"It was perpetrated by the same people who assassinated the Princess of Wales, a determined band of mercenaries led by Lord Lucan using Shergar as a getaway vehicle.

Bloody conspiracy theorists....probably were born by C section.....they don't seem to know the most obvious route to their destination!"

Indeed. And meanwhile, a million extremists are laughing up their sleeve.

I've just seen a video of a talking cat on YouTube. It must be true. It was on the Internet.

Yes I believe it was an inside job, as it has paved the way for this 1984 totalitarian state that we are slowly migrating into. They spy on us, they monitor everything we do, now they're introducing forced vaccinations. If people can't see it now then theyll never see the bigger picture, which is fine as to be honest the reality is very scary, it must be nice to be docile.

Let's face some facts!.

They didn't blow up the Lusitania but they allowed it to sail through uboat patrolled waters, even though the German government had taken out adverts in the new York times warning that passenger boats would be at risk!.

Before the Lusitania the US wanted nothing to do with ww1 after it, 3 million Americans volunteered.

It was exactly the same with pearl harbour and ww2 or the sinking of the maine the gulf of Tonkin in Vietnam, the dropping of atomic bombs in Japan, the fire bombing of dresden etc etc

There are ways and means used by governments, even ugly horrible ones, that influence the public perception, this has been true for hundreds of years.

As for watching videos on utube or the internet, I would say make your own mind up and do your investigation into any allegations by anyone!

".

As for watching videos on utube or the internet, I would say make your own mind up and do your investigation into any allegations by anyone!"

I did , that cat was really talking. Scary shit I tell you. They are part of the plan. Don't say you haven't been warned.

".

As for watching videos on utube or the internet, I would say make your own mind up and do your investigation into any allegations by anyone!

I did , that cat was really talking. Scary shit I tell you. They are part of the plan. Don't say you haven't been warned. "

Lol I don't know about the cat, I can't say I've seen that video.

What I can say imo is that the general public's _iew of history is rarely the actual truth of history!.

I once saw a dog say sausages on that's life, but I wouldn't say it was a talking dog?.

As for 911 the question I've always asked is for such an almighty crime they certainly didn't do much investigating into it... Who, why, when and who financed it!.

Forget about conspiracies and just look at the official report, it's utterly crap!

".

I did , that cat was really talking. Scary shit I tell you. They are part of the plan. Don't say you haven't been warned. .

Lol I don't know about the cat, I can't say I've seen that video.

What I can say imo is that the general public's _iew of history is rarely the actual truth of history!.

I once saw a dog say sausages on that's life, but I wouldn't say it was a talking dog?.

As for 911 the question I've always asked is for such an almighty crime they certainly didn't do much investigating into it... Who, why, when and who financed it!.

Forget about conspiracies and just look at the official report, it's utterly crap!"

I loved that dog.

Harrogate

"I've just seen a video of a talking cat on YouTube. It must be true. It was on the Internet. "

Simple things eh..

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

The only 'inside job' was making the passengers of flight 93 the heroes that stormed the cockpit and crashed the plane rather than admitting that a US jet fighter shot it down...

» Add a new message to this topic