FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > People that meet with kids at home

People that meet with kids at home

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On the NCA website, man convicted of using websites to find women with kids, with the intention of abusing the child.

What do the people that meet in their own home while their children are in the house think of this?

Will you reconsider how you meet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't reconsider, no. Because of the way i was meeting in the first place.

I never let anyone sleep over, so i'm always aware of what is going on in my house and where people are. I don't drink alcohol because i'm a single parent anyway and got out of the habit ages ago, so again also always aware.

I tend to have my meets during the day anyway but have had meets when my kids are asleep and wouldn't know about them. One time i thought they'd gone to sleep and they hadn't but they were in their room so never noticed anyone come in either.

But yeah people have always been around who prey on single parents for the sole reason to get to their kids. Which is why i don't give anyone the opportunity to be able to get to them.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

We won't go to anyone's house when their kids are home, we're not comfortable with that

"We won't go to anyone's house when their kids are home, we're not comfortable with that"

I didn't and wouldn't meet with children at home.

We wouldn't dream of meeting with our children at home or anywhere else children were present. It is a complete no no for us.

Its totaly wrong .. kids come first

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

I wouldn't meet anyone if their kids were at home, nor would I plan a meet at my place if my kids were here.

I wouldn't ever meet anybody who had children at home at the time whether they were in their room or not and if I had my own children I wouldn't meet with them around.

I wouldnt feel comfortable with this

I know a girl on here who turned up to meet a guy in a pub one evening and he had his child in a pushchair with him. What. A. Charmer.

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

We just don't meet at home full stop to avoid any trouble with kids.

[Removed by poster at 23/04/15 17:03:34]

90% of kids are sexually abused by someone they know, just to let you know who is most likely to abuse kids. This includes partners, family, friends, and this is where you should be most wary.

Obviously i'm not saying don't be wary of strangers but i just wonder if anyone considers the above and bases their life around those facts? Someone i know does coz she was abused and so was her sister, she let's no-one give her break from her kids.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"90% of kids are sexually abused by someone they know, just to let you know who is most likely to abuse kids. This includes partners, family, friends, and this is where you should be most wary.

Obviously i'm not saying don't be wary of strangers but i just wonder if anyone considers the above and bases their life around those facts? Someone i know does coz she was abused and so was her sister, she let's no-one give her break from her kids."

For us it has nothing to do with child abuse. We just find it distasteful.

"90% of kids are sexually abused by someone they know, just to let you know who is most likely to abuse kids. This includes partners, family, friends, and this is where you should be most wary.

Obviously i'm not saying don't be wary of strangers but i just wonder if anyone considers the above and bases their life around those facts? Someone i know does coz she was abused and so was her sister, she let's no-one give her break from her kids.

For us it has nothing to do with child abuse. We just find it distasteful. "

Fair enough. This topic was about that though, that's why i mentioned it. Feel fairly sad for the person i know as well, has made her life hard work and i know what happened to her really bothers her at times.

"I know a girl on here who turned up to meet a guy in a pub one evening and he had his child in a pushchair with him. What. A. Charmer. "

Same here but in a coffee shop!!

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

"We won't go to anyone's house when their kids are home, we're not comfortable with that

"

Us too. Quite off putting. It wud be different if they were our own kids. Miss C. Xx

I just would not feel comfortable. I would not be able to relax knowing that there were kids around.

By *ot monkey71Couple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

We wouldn't meet at someones house if their kids were going to be there. Neither would we meet here if our kids were in, we wouldn't be able to relax. Our family life is completely seperate to our fab life hence we don't accomodate. Although if the kids were both out for the night, which is rarely the case, we would then for someone special

As a single parent my meets are always arranged around my kids being at their mums. Weather that's at my house or not. I would never ever consider meeting or allowing someone to come to my house if my kids were at home. I keep my life on fab and just my private life in general completely separate from my family life. But then there are people that will happily leave their kids at home whilst they go out to the pub. What the heck is that about?

"We won't go to anyone's house when their kids are home, we're not comfortable with that

Us too. Quite off putting. It wud be different if they were our own kids. Miss C. Xx "

What would you do if it was your kids?

My daughter coming first.

I don't invite when she is at home,even when she sleep.

Safety and comfort of my lil is best important thing for me.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Their choice, not for me.

I do think it would be silly for anyone who does meet a stranger off the internet with a child at home, to partake in drink that someone brings or could spike

"Their choice, not for me.

I do think it would be silly for anyone who does meet a stranger off the internet with a child at home, to partake in drink that someone brings or could spike"

» Add a new message to this topic