FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > here is a list of everything i hate, wanna chat?

here is a list of everything i hate, wanna chat?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't usually use this chat room, but i have to put this out there. Is it me or this there a lot of negativity on this site? I'm amazed by how many people have a profile something like this:

"Sorry but i dont like asians im a professional if you dont like what i like jog on lol. I am here for me and you are here to do what i want, whatever that may be. If you are not for me i shall not tolerate fools gladly get over it"

(Note the total absence of anything I DO like)

I dunno about you but isn't it quite unusual to find that sort of line a turn on? I feel the writing style of katie hopkins hangs heavy over fab and that is not a compliment.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best avoid them then.

"Best avoid them then."
giggidy

Sometimes my profile is upbeat, other times people on this site piss me off and it goes downbeat.

I know my upbeat profile attracts guys and my downbeat one puts them off, when it's downbeat i'm going for putting people off messaging me, and it works.

I think most people put the down stuff on to stop people wasting their own time and others by having them not message them.

Just looked at my profile, all the negative stuff on it has come about from how and what guys have been messaging me.

"Just looked at my profile, all the negative stuff on it has come about from how and what guys have been messaging me."
told ya

Not all profiles are like that. Search for the ones that appeal to you and ignore the ones that don't.

Simple really.

"Just looked at my profile, all the negative stuff on it has come about from how and what guys have been messaging me.told ya "

Half of what's up on my profile shouldn't need saying though. I shouldn't have to tell people not to expect a reply if they're outta my range, they whinge about not getting replies though. And pestering, i really shouldn't have to tell people not to do that either. And idk what else i have on there coz it isn't actually important to me, i just have it on there coz stupid people message me and had to add it.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Mines a nice profile

I think some believe it gives the impression they're swamped with people pestering them and therefore makes them desirable.

Just read a couple's profile with lots of : She doesnt like this and : this and that turns her off...and the list went on and on!!! Very off putting. Well maybe that's what these people want: turn people off! Each to their own! Not me tho...rather have a positive vibe going. I dont feel the need to sound.bitchy or have a list of ' requirements' .It kills spontaneity....just my humble opinion.....

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

There's loads of really nice friendly profiles compared to others...and the ones that suggest annoyance do seem to be that way because of irritating bombardment over the years, moths, or possibly even minutes!

Write to people who appeal to you and not to those that don't. If you don't do it that way then it would suggest you write to everyone regardless. Sure you don't of course, but there must be a good few people you think would like what you say

Good luck anyway

You know what, glad this topic came up. Don't see why my profile should cater for dumbasses who decide to message me, i'm changing it and everyone who can't read gets a fuck off via my inbox.

OP can I borrow that text for my profile?

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I like my profile, it's mostly positive

Just a shame it now needs a complete rewrite now we have split up!!

That can wait til I'm ready though....

» Add a new message to this topic