FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How would you punish child abusers

How would you punish child abusers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adysueandnero OP   Couple  over a year ago

witney

Just seen those sick bastards on the news. If you could choose their punishment what would it be?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anything excruciatingly painful

Prison

I'm not sure which particular sick basatrd but prison and/or rehabilitation seem the obvious answer

Just put a bullet in them and save us all the money of wasting jail space on such low life forms

A very slow painful death

witney

"I'm not sure which particular sick basatrd but prison and/or rehabilitation seem the obvious answer"

The ones that were targeting very young children and babies.

i'd slowly bleed them out but before they were close to death i would heal them and do it over and over untill they begged for death, then i'd do it all over again and again. They waste valuable oxygen other good people could use.

Prison is too good for them! They should be mentally and physically tortured.

Cut off their testicles, gouge out their eyeballs, then insert the testicles into their eye sockets, put the eyeballs in their scrotum then sew the scrotum back up. Then slowly remove their skin with a cheese grater, sauté it gently in a pan full of butter for 10 minutes, hold it under their nose, then 'accidentally' drop it on the floor just when their mouths start watering - ha! Then cover them in salt and vinegar and massage them with sandpaper, getting fresh bits each time one gets gummed up with blood and bits of shredded muscle tissue, all whilst forcing them to listen to the libertines on repeat.

...actually forget that last bit, I wouldn't want people thinking I was some sort of sicko.

Used to work with them. Rehab is mostly find them a hobby or distraction. Lot of male offenders beg for castration as they know they will re offend. Seen some horrible stuff as in the companies that make money from them and there rehabilitation techniques.

Seriously though can't answer that question. Knows the emotions i felt hate anger disgust.

Most i met are children in adults bodies. Not helpful i know

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Prison and Rehabilitation.

I will never join in the baying wolves brigade that would inflict illegal activities, usually bluster.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Prison and Rehabilitation.

I will never join in the baying wolves brigade that would inflict illegal activities, usually bluster.

"

By *errygTV/TS  over a year ago

denton

birch them

"Just seen those sick bastards on the news. If you could choose their punishment what would it be?"

Me too!!!! Grrrrr!!! Boils my blood!!!

Since many were abused themselves, I don't know. We all feel anger and hatred.

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

Long drop short rope

I've always wanted an island where I could leave them hanging by their balls

Use them to test medicines/drugs on whilst in a prison hospital

...but seriously, filth like this should be imprisoned and forced to do life long hard labour, along with terrorist scum.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its a very emotive subject, we all want to say hang the bastards but people abuse children for different reasons.

Somewhere abused as children themselves and see it as the norm unless the cycle can be broken, these people I feel may be helped with rehabilitation.

Then there are peodophiles which means someone attracted to prepubescent children.

Unfortunately I don't feel these people can be rehabilitated if your natural attraction is to young children.

A gay or straight person can't be rehabilitated to change who they are attracted too.

Even if these people never offended again they would always have the urge.

I don't know what the answer is voluntary casteration?

Some form of medication to stop sexual urges?

There will always be peodophiles(sadly) what's got to be stopped is them committing abuse

An interesting one is that the child abuse we're all thinking about is british law. Other countries _iew young marriage as acceptable. I might be wrong is it the bulgarians and romanians coming over here getting there kids put in care as the laws of there land allow younger marriages. Now is that child abuse or our british minds saying its wrong when there countries say its ok.

No i dont condone it just interesting how we think our rules are above anothers country. Sorry to digress

By *orethancurvesWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Cut off their testicles, gouge out their eyeballs, then insert the testicles into their eye sockets, put the eyeballs in their scrotum then sew the scrotum back up. Then slowly remove their skin with a cheese grater, sauté it gently in a pan full of butter for 10 minutes, hold it under their nose, then 'accidentally' drop it on the floor just when their mouths start watering - ha! Then cover them in salt and vinegar and massage them with sandpaper, getting fresh bits each time one gets gummed up with blood and bits of shredded muscle tissue, all whilst forcing them to listen to the libertines on repeat.

...actually forget that last bit, I wouldn't want people thinking I was some sort of sicko."

I second that punishment! Only thing id swap is the libertines....lets go with sinead oconnor instead.

To the posters saying fuck them up. What if its your child who becomes the abuser. Stranger shit has happened

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

Blind firing squad with endless supply of bullets

Castrate them, cut of their penis, just leaving a hole for urination. Life inprisonment In solitary confinement. No communication. No TV. No luxury. Absolute basics only. Don't kill them physically, that's too easy.

Liverpool

"An interesting one is that the child abuse we're all thinking about is british law. Other countries _iew young marriage as acceptable. I might be wrong is it the bulgarians and romanians coming over here getting there kids put in care as the laws of there land allow younger marriages. Now is that child abuse or our british minds saying its wrong when there countries say its ok.

No i dont condone it just interesting how we think our rules are above anothers country. Sorry to digress "

Romanians and bulgarians dont allow childhood marriage!

"An interesting one is that the child abuse we're all thinking about is british law. Other countries _iew young marriage as acceptable. I might be wrong is it the bulgarians and romanians coming over here getting there kids put in care as the laws of there land allow younger marriages. Now is that child abuse or our british minds saying its wrong when there countries say its ok.

No i dont condone it just interesting how we think our rules are above anothers country. Sorry to digress

Romanians and bulgarians dont allow childhood marriage!"

And so they shouldn't. No need to it in this day and age! I got married in my late twenties and still fucked up!

Romanians and bulgarians dont allow childhood marriage!"

Google is your friend guess the docs and tv articles of broadsheets lie

Something like that would turn me into a very twisted person . To think of a punishment capable of even getting close to redeeming what they have done would be impossible . Whatever would be done to them would never ever give back what they have done and taken . To the point of smashing fingers with a hammer , nailing their knee caps , burning eyes out , cutting limb off after limb with a blunt object ...... It does put twisted ideas into your head , but is it worth thinking about ? I have children of my own whom I love dearly . God forbid anyone lays a finger on a hair of their head .

By the way I'm not a nasty person . Just a loving father .

"Prison is too good for them! They should be mentally and physically tortured."

And that makes you better than them how?

Google is your friend guess the docs and tv articles of broadsheets lie"

my sisters friend is a teacher at a secondary school in Accrington, they " lose" lots of 14/15 year old Romanian gypsy girls each year through pregnancy never to be heard of again

"Just seen those sick bastards on the news. If you could choose their punishment what would it be?"

Prison. We're a civilised country.

Liverpool

Google is your friend guess the docs and tv articles of broadsheets lie"

God no. Tv and newspapers dont lie. How wrong of me to suggest something so down right silly!!!!

So what if your child grows up to be the paedophile. Still gonna fuck your son/daughters knee caps up?

Just saying

Just hang the scumbags and be done with it...

Google is your friend guess the docs and tv articles of broadsheets lie

God no. Tv and newspapers dont lie. How wrong of me to suggest something so down right silly!!!!

"

Ok try nspcc. Read love. Question and debate then read more

"

Well said View, I agree totally. Many of the posts on here are as pathetic as they are unpleasent.

I hear the baying lynch mob is popular in the middle east, you can even join in a stoning or equally barbaric execution.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and do they all get this horrid ending... those that look at illegal images that are fuelling others to abuse, those who have touched an underage person inappropriately, someone who has raped an underage person, or multiple offenders...

"i'd slowly bleed them out but before they were close to death i would heal them and do it over and over untill they begged for death, then i'd do it all over again and again. They waste valuable oxygen other good people could use."

Really, I man would you really be capable of doing that to another person, when actually faced with it I'm guessing not

Liverpool

Google is your friend guess the docs and tv articles of broadsheets liemy sisters friend is a teacher at a secondary school in Accrington, they " lose" lots of 14/15 year old Romanian gypsy girls each year through pregnancy never to be heard of again

"

Romanian gypsy? No such thing. There is either romanian or gyspy. Not romanian gypsy. And id say most poor areas "loose" lots of young girls due to pregnancy.

[Removed by poster at 22/04/15 19:04:43]

Well said View, I agree totally. Many of the posts on here are as pathetic as they are unpleasent.

I hear the baying lynch mob is popular in the middle east, you can even join in a stoning or equally barbaric execution.

"

I agree too

Funny how people want to inflict pain on those who inflict pain, does that make you any better than those you are punishing, in my eyes no

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I agree too

Funny how people want to inflict pain on those who inflict pain, does that make you any better than those you are punishing, in my eyes no"

Google is your friend guess the docs and tv articles of broadsheets liemy sisters friend is a teacher at a secondary school in Accrington, they " lose" lots of 14/15 year old Romanian gypsy girls each year through pregnancy never to be heard of again

Romanian gypsy? No such thing. There is either romanian or gyspy. Not romanian gypsy. And id say most poor areas "loose" lots of young girls due to pregnancy. "

she should know she teachers them. Are you a teacher at a secondary school in Accrington? If so you will know of the problem

How do you punish someone who doesn't understand that what they're doing is wrong? I don't think you can.

You can take out your anger and fear on them in the hope that they leave children alone but in the end that won't work.

I think keeping them away from those they want to rape is a good start and short term solution, but long term you need to inform people on how to keep their kids safe in the first place. And try to rehabilitate offenders so that they understand that although they have needs that they want to satisfy they just can't act on them without harming someone else. Idk what you can do if they never understand that they cannot act on their feelings, probably have to keep them away from society altogether would be the best solution. I wouldn't kill them, don't even want to interact with them so quite impressed by people who do try and help these people to become more normal and able to function in society, they're protecting us.

I agree too

Funny how people want to inflict pain on those who inflict pain, does that make you any better than those you are punishing, in my eyes no"

I certainly agree with removing them from society but even a wet lefty liberal like me wonders if rehabilitation is ever an option in these types of cases.

"Something like that would turn me into a very twisted person . To think of a punishment capable of even getting close to redeeming what they have done would be impossible . Whatever would be done to them would never ever give back what they have done and taken . To the point of smashing fingers with a hammer , nailing their knee caps , burning eyes out , cutting limb off after limb with a blunt object ...... It does put twisted ideas into your head , but is it worth thinking about ? I have children of my own whom I love dearly . God forbid anyone lays a finger on a hair of their head .

By the way I'm not a nasty person . Just a loving father . "

I think prison , does that mean I love my children less than you ?

Put them on the front line of which ever war we are involved in at the time, maybe that way we would save more brave soldiers lives from friendly fire

"and do they all get this horrid ending... those that look at illegal images that are fuelling others to abuse, those who have touched an underage person inappropriately, someone who has raped an underage person, or multiple offenders..."

Nah mate. Working in this sector with some hardcore. The institutions make money from them. Its why i left. When i started in mh it was mostly psychopaths who'd take your head off with a hammer. Then the companies saw more money in child sex offenders. Less work more dollar. A group of us had even been followed in the name and shame by the sun. Threatened if we spoke to them we'd lose or jobs. Fair enough signed a silencing act.

One that always shocked me was sun go ooh paedos but middle page look at this arse itll be 16 in 5 weeks. We'll run a countdown

Leave it for the parents of the poor child/children to decide.

Chemical castration

By *ezjez369Man  over a year ago

london

"Use them to test medicines/drugs on whilst in a prison hospital"

this.

they are of no use to society other than test mules. They wont be rehabilitated and its too much of a risk to assume they will be.

Think of them poor people who have been abused when very young and have to live with it all there life as if it happened yesterday not easy for them .

Not one of the death bringers has answered what if your child was the abuser

By *REEN GRASSMan  over a year ago

worcester

I would let other inmates do what comes natural in prison. Justice would be served for a long long time

I'd love to know what the posters encouraging pain or violence would do to paedophiles who want help, not actual sex offenders? I'm curious. The current system already just drives them underground, which doesn't help society really...

I wonder how many of those calling for punishments that including torture or the death penalty would actually be willing to personally administer that torture or personally carry out the implementation of the death penalty on someone convicted in a court of law...

witney

This subject does seem to have polarised opinions. And maybe that's why the general public will never get a say in their punishment.

Personally I can't see that abusers like that could ever be rehabilitated. They should just be locked up until they are no longer a danger to our children, or anyone else.

"I wonder how many of those calling for punishments that including torture or the death penalty would actually be willing to personally administer that torture or personally carry out the implementation of the death penalty on someone convicted in a court of law...

"

You mean...the man who passes the sentence should swing the sword?

"Since many were abused themselves, I don't know. We all feel anger and hatred."

thats bollox im afraid. my ex was a screw and she said from reading files and talking to shrinks etc that the "i was a victim" excuse was a stock answer. if youve been thru that you dont then inflict it. as for rehab..... no such thin for nonces. thats like saying to the giy in the pub we are going to stop you liking blondes or a woman that after treatment you wont like muscular guys. kids is what nonces find attractive and you CANT change that way if thinking for them. so for me id put their bollox in a red hot deep fat fryer with their hands so they wouldnt be able to get hold of a kid again

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

over the years on here I have read so many threads where people have lambasted the police, the legal profession for miscarriages of justice.....

and these are the same police and legal profession that people are now trusting in delivering a safe conviction that leads to someone be tortured to death.........

what a load of shit

"Since many were abused themselves, I don't know. We all feel anger and hatred.

thats bollox im afraid. my ex was a screw and she said from reading files and talking to shrinks etc that the "i was a victim" excuse was a stock answer. if youve been thru that you dont then inflict it. as for rehab..... no such thin for nonces. thats like saying to the giy in the pub we are going to stop you liking blondes or a woman that after treatment you wont like muscular guys. kids is what nonces find attractive and you CANT change that way if thinking for them. so for me id put their bollox in a red hot deep fat fryer with their hands so they wouldnt be able to get hold of a kid again"

Even your own child if he/she is the abuser?

[Removed by poster at 22/04/15 19:23:15]

"I wonder how many of those calling for punishments that including torture or the death penalty would actually be willing to personally administer that torture or personally carry out the implementation of the death penalty on someone convicted in a court of law...

You mean...the man who passes the sentence should swing the sword?"

No I never said that......

I said I wonder who amongst those calling for torture or the death penalty would be willing to administer those punishments in person.... rather than expecting someone else too do it ...

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

Just execute them and save the tax payer approx £120,000 per year for their holiday in prison.

[Removed by poster at 22/04/15 19:23:53]

thats bollox im afraid. my ex was a screw and she said from reading files and talking to shrinks etc that the "i was a victim" excuse was a stock answer. if youve been thru that you dont then inflict it. as for rehab..... no such thin for nonces. thats like saying to the giy in the pub we are going to stop you liking blondes or a woman that after treatment you wont like muscular guys. kids is what nonces find attractive and you CANT change that way if thinking for them. so for me id put their bollox in a red hot deep fat fryer with their hands so they wouldnt be able to get hold of a kid again

Even your own child if he/she is the abuser?"

even more so

You mean...the man who passes the sentence should swing the sword?"

I think he's saying of all these on here baying for blood how many would actually be willing to spill it

I know I couldn't, I couldn't take the life of anyone unless I was in a situation where it was me or them and even then I'd probably die

even more so"

You'd kill your own child???

You mean...the man who passes the sentence should swing the sword?

I think he's saying of all these on here baying for blood how many would actually be willing to spill it"

That was pretty much how I interpreted the Game of Thrones quote, do your own bloody work.

Prison without protective custody, they'd soon get what was coming to them.

thats bollox im afraid. my ex was a screw and she said from reading files and talking to shrinks etc that the "i was a victim" excuse was a stock answer. if youve been thru that you dont then inflict it. as for rehab..... no such thin for nonces. thats like saying to the giy in the pub we are going to stop you liking blondes or a woman that after treatment you wont like muscular guys. kids is what nonces find attractive and you CANT change that way if thinking for them. so for me id put their bollox in a red hot deep fat fryer with their hands so they wouldnt be able to get hold of a kid again"

So basically your saying you'd fry someone alive for something they have no control over

"Prison is too good for them! They should be mentally and physically tortured."

I don't know why they get released, it's an illness that they cannot cure. They need locked up and to stay locked up, they can't be changed, they are forever a threat to innocent children at all times

Throw the key away

"Something like that would turn me into a very twisted person . To think of a punishment capable of even getting close to redeeming what they have done would be impossible . Whatever would be done to them would never ever give back what they have done and taken . To the point of smashing fingers with a hammer , nailing their knee caps , burning eyes out , cutting limb off after limb with a blunt object ...... It does put twisted ideas into your head , but is it worth thinking about ? I have children of my own whom I love dearly . God forbid anyone lays a finger on a hair of their head .

By the way I'm not a nasty person . Just a loving father .

I think prison , does that mean I love my children less than you ? "

Far from it . That's your 2 pence worth and that was mine .

even more so

You'd kill your own child??? "

i didnt say kill. i said i would put hands and balls in deep fat fryer to stop then getting hold of kid again

Touchy subject...

All I can think of is if it happened to my child/sibling or I was to witness it...

My emotions would get the better of me & a phyisical reaction would be forthcoming without remorse (even though i'd prob get done myself...fuck it) but ideally I'd prefer they lived as long as possible with a reminder of what they did & why they'll never do it again.

Sorry realised after posting. I get you just quite shocked. Most parents would defend. So outta interest. Hpw would you punish them for other henious crimes? Mugging robbing murder sexual assualt Etc etc

Im intrigued. You're the first to stand to that and i vaule your opinon

Leave them chained to a table and let the childs mother loose on them with a blunt rusty pen knife for an hour then take the mother out and send in a doctor let them heal then do the same over and over and over until you give the mother permission to kill

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bournmouth/poole/Blandford

castration and removal their eyelids would be a good place to start

"Touchy subject...

All I can think of is if it happened to my child/sibling or I was to witness it...

My emotions would get the better of me & a phyisical reaction would be forthcoming without remorse (even though i'd prob get done myself...fuck it) but ideally I'd prefer they lived as long as possible with a reminder of what they did & why they'll never do it again."

You seen a french film called 7 days? Suggest it to all posting. Ends like...come on what happened but interesting film

So basically your saying you'd fry someone alive for something they have no control over

"

ok. they have no control. course they do. just cuz they want to do summat does . not mean they should do it. they know its wrong and still do it. how about the kids who have no control over what these twised bastards do to them. if frazzling their hands and balls stop them offending then yea id do it without a fucking blink

Well I've got to say, this thread is a really good resource for adding profile notes about who not to approach in the future.

I have no space in my life for anyone who sees violence as a solution.

"Touchy subject...

My emotions would get the better of me & a phyisical reaction would be forthcoming without remorse (even though i'd prob get done myself...fuck it) but ideally I'd prefer they lived as long as possible with a reminder of what they did & why they'll never do it again.

You seen a french film called 7 days? Suggest it to all posting. Ends like...come on what happened but interesting film"

Any film on a subject like this tends to get avoided by me...even more so when

it ends like 'WTF Happened?' I'd only end up hunting down some poor actor who was brave enough to take on such a role!

Even by the standards of this thread that post is impressively uninformed

"

ok. they have no control. course they do. just cuz they want to do summat does . not mean they should do it. they know its wrong and still do it. how about the kids who have no control over what these twised bastards do to them. if frazzling their hands and balls stop them offending then yea id do it without a fucking blink"

Worked in the industry most child abusers i met were abusing by the age of 5 either brother sister or schoolground shit. Can't remember most kids knowing the birds and bees by then. So did they know it was right or wrong or feel that it was normal as a elder had told them?

Something I'd rather not think of and I think it strange that anybody would want to.

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

"

I'd willingly do it. And I wouldn't charge either.

"Just put a bullet in them and save us all the money of wasting jail space on such low life forms"

Total agreement.

"Well I've got to say, this thread is a really good resource for adding profile notes about who not to approach in the future.

I have no space in my life for anyone who sees violence as a solution."

And equally those unable to differentiate between justice and vengeance

"Touchy subject...

You seen a french film called 7 days? Suggest it to all posting. Ends like...come on what happened but interesting film

Any film on a subject like this tends to get avoided by me...even more so when

it ends like 'WTF Happened?' I'd only end up hunting down some poor actor who was brave enough to take on such a role! "

It ends up different what you want to know is did they prosecute the father?

"I don't know why they get released, it's an illness that they cannot cure. They need locked up and to stay locked up, they can't be changed, they are forever a threat to innocent children at all times

Throw the key away"

There have been many rehabilitation programmes with many success stories of those who have never gone on to reoffend after going through the programme.

Even by the standards of this thread that post is impressively uninformed"

please... go on

Liverpool

No i hold my hands up. I personally couldnt dish out any punishment. But it doesnt stop me wanting there to be more to a punishment than sitting in a nice warm room with a bed an pillows with access to tv, outside space, food 3 times a day without having to worry about how the bills get paid oh and then visits from family.

and if it was my child/family/friend.....i would still say if they commited the crime then the punishment should be there yes.

rehabilition does nothing these days. Nothing at all.

By *ill4cherMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"

"

ok. they have no control. course they do. just cuz they want to do summat does . not mean they should do it. they know its wrong and still do it. how about the kids who have no control over what these twised bastards do to them. if frazzling their hands and balls stop them offending then yea id do it without a fucking blink

Worked in the industry most child abusers i met were abusing by the age of 5 either brother sister or schoolground shit. Can't remember most kids knowing the birds and bees by then. So did they know it was right or wrong or feel that it was normal as a elder had told them?"

so as a kid they know no difference between right and wrong. does that excuse them as an adult when they learn the difference and still do it. cant cure what dont want to be cured.. and you also cant cure the incurable. as i say. fancying kids is the same as the next bloke fancying blondes.... its what they like and thats it. also the bullshit about them being victims.. a majority of them actually blame their victims for their own sick actions

ok. they have no control. course they do. just cuz they want to do summat does . not mean they should do it. they know its wrong and still do it. how about the kids who have no control over what these twised bastards do to them. if frazzling their hands and balls stop them offending then yea id do it without a fucking blink"

What if the offenders were 13 years old? Would you still do this?

please... go on"

Let me ask you something.

Say you find blondes attractive. Like, really fucking hot. And you're only interested in blondes.

Do you have to have sex with every blonde woman you see? Because that's rape. I expect you don't feel the need to have sex with every blonde woman you see because you understand that having sex without consent is not ok.

Finding someone attractive doesn't mean you're going to rape them.

Someone who finds children attractive doesn't necessarily also rape children. Some people understand it is wrong and never have sex with anybody in their lives because they can control themselves.

We cannot make thoughts into a crime. Which is good, because otherwise you'd be locked up for ABH according to your comments above about deep fat fryers.

I'd make them reply to all messages sent here that say hi, howz u

They'd soon kill themselves.

"No i hold my hands up. I personally couldnt dish out any punishment. But it doesnt stop me wanting there to be more to a punishment than sitting in a nice warm room with a bed an pillows with access to tv, outside space, food 3 times a day without having to worry about how the bills get paid oh and then visits from family.

and if it was my child/family/friend.....i would still say if they commited the crime then the punishment should be there yes.

"

Rehabilitation works well the trouble is we don't ever hear the success stories because it doesn't make a good story. I've worked with schedule one offenders and seen a few being rehabilitated and not go on to reoffend. There are many programmes out there now to provide CBT and other therapies for schedule one offenders and it works.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"

. Good post . People who committ these type of offences generally come from very sad backgrounds themselves and were probably brought up in an unstable environment . No balanced or sane individual would engage in these type of activities . The baying wolves brigade appear to be incapable of. helping the less fortunate in society and lack the intelligence to resolve issues .

From my experience of working with sex offenders, very few site their own abuse as a reason for going on to offend themselves. The majority of people know it's wrong and do not go on to abuse children themselves.

Punishment for sex offenders should continue as it is, prison and rehabilitation. Castration does not work as it's the brain that controls the emotion not the testicles (although I've met some men....)

There are a number of sucessful rehab programmes out there and there are a number of people who do not go on to re-offend so we are actually getting some things right.

100 years in jail with no chance of parole they shouldnt die they should live to suffer for the crap they cause

I will never condone violence as punishment even from a personal _iewpoint.

It wouldn't be effective in the long run.

"No i hold my hands up. I personally couldnt dish out any punishment. But it doesnt stop me wanting there to be more to a punishment than sitting in a nice warm room with a bed an pillows with access to tv, outside space, food 3 times a day without having to worry about how the bills get paid oh and then visits from family.

Rehabilitation works well the trouble is we don't ever hear the success stories because it doesn't make a good story. I've worked with schedule one offenders and seen a few being rehabilitated and not go on to reoffend. There are many programmes out there now to provide CBT and other therapies for schedule one offenders and it works. "

so you mean theyve not been CAUGHT re offending. dont mean theve not

please... go on"

I thought it was obvious. Your post is utter rubbish and has no basis in fact.

As for your deep fat comment pathetic doesn't come close. What sort of sick mind even thinks about that? If you did it you'd be part of the problem not the solution

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Prison "

Ditto

I don't believe in medieval tortures. I think we should have evolved beyond that.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"Well I've got to say, this thread is a really good resource for adding profile notes about who not to approach in the future.

I have no space in my life for anyone who sees violence as a solution."

Pretty scary stuff from some people in this thread.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"

. If you have either visited or been a member of a prison visitors scheme you would realise that being locked up is punishment in iitself . They are horrible places and I would hate to see the inside as a convict . Visiting itself is a gruesome experience .

. Good post . People who committ these type of offences generally come from very sad backgrounds themselves and were probably brought up in an unstable environment . No balanced or sane individual would engage in these type of activities . The baying wolves brigade appear to be incapable of. helping the less fortunate in society and lack the intelligence to resolve issues . "

People who commit these offences come from all walks of life.

Some are evil. Some are sick. Some are just depraved.

Background has no bearing on it.

please... go on

Say you find blondes attractive. Like, really fucking hot. And you're only interested in blondes.

Do you have to have sex with every blonde woman you see? Because that's rape. I expect you don't feel the need to have sex with every blonde woman you see because you understand that having sex without consent is not ok.

Someone who finds children attractive doesn't necessarily also rape children. Some people understand it is wrong and never have sex with anybody in their lives because they can control themselves.

We cannot make thoughts into a crime. Which is good, because otherwise you'd be locked up for ABH according to your comments above about deep fat fryers."

ok thats a fair point. but we arent talking about the ones who can contain themselves. its the ones that act out. most people wont know the ones who dont offend cuz theyre not exactly goingto sit in pub and say id love to fuck a kid tonight where i could say id love to fuck a leggy blonde or whatever. its the ones that are a danger that need the punishment. one kid abused will go on to make hundred more victims as most turn to drugs which then turns to burglary robbery etc so nonces dont just create one victim in long run

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Rehabilitation works well the trouble is we don't ever hear the success stories because it doesn't make a good story. I've worked with schedule one offenders and seen a few being rehabilitated and not go on to reoffend. There are many programmes out there now to provide CBT and other therapies for schedule one offenders and it works. "

. An interesting post and a lot more interesting than some of the ill informed comments on here .

Background has no bearing on it?!

I'm not making any excuse for anyone, but that's just wrong.

Rehabilitation works well the trouble is we don't ever hear the success stories because it doesn't make a good story. I've worked with schedule one offenders and seen a few being rehabilitated and not go on to reoffend. There are many programmes out there now to provide CBT and other therapies for schedule one offenders and it works.

so you mean theyve not been CAUGHT re offending. dont mean theve not"

They are managed by the offender manager and also subject to,MAPPA and on sex offenders list police have to sign off housing. While SOME might go on to offend without being caught the majority who go through the programme DO NOT reoffend because they have insight into their behaviour and have a point of contact if they ever feel like they are going to offend..

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Pretty scary stuff from some people in this thread."

Most wouldn't deliver what they grandstand...

"Background has no bearing on it?!

I'm not making any excuse for anyone, but that's just wrong."

What's just wrong?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"over the years on here I have read so many threads where people have lambasted the police, the legal profession for miscarriages of justice.....

and these are the same police and legal profession that people are now trusting in delivering a safe conviction that leads to someone be tortured to death.........

what a load of shit"

The same police force and legal system...

. If you have either visited or been a member of a prison visitors scheme you would realise that being locked up is punishment in iitself . They are horrible places and I would hate to see the inside as a convict . Visiting itself is a gruesome experience ."

all depends what jail... strangeways is hell on earth but stafford was cushty.. before they turned it into a nonce only jail.. i got locjed up 15 year ago after a breakdown and in the right nick the support did me good. hence why the screw is an ex. cant date a convict. without jai id have been dead

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

Stone them

please... go on

We cannot make thoughts into a crime. Which is good, because otherwise you'd be locked up for ABH according to your comments above about deep fat fryers.

ok thats a fair point. but we arent talking about the ones who can contain themselves. its the ones that act out. most people wont know the ones who dont offend cuz theyre not exactly goingto sit in pub and say id love to fuck a kid tonight where i could say id love to fuck a leggy blonde or whatever. its the ones that are a danger that need the punishment. one kid abused will go on to make hundred more victims as most turn to drugs which then turns to burglary robbery etc so nonces dont just create one victim in long run"

Do you make this up as you go along?

I find it interesting so many comments about castration which is referring to men, but what about the woman abusers??

I don't believe abusers should be killed that lets them of way to easy. when their victims have to live with what has been done to them.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Stone them"

From a distance, in a crowd with the person tied up.

Wow, such bravado...

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"over the years on here I have read so many threads where people have lambasted the police, the legal profession for miscarriages of justice.....

what a load of shit"

. Excellent point . I often wonder how many people are wrongly convicted especially when the police and cps are under pressure to get a result . This is one of the reasons why I am totally opposed to capital punishment .

What's just wrong? "

Your statement is wrong.

"

Do you make this up as you go along?"

I was about to post the same thing.

The gentleman you're quoting is clearly troubled, from his own admission that he had to go to prison and so forth.

I think it's interesting that those who go to prison for 'lite' crimes often end up reoffending in more serious and violent ways.

What's just wrong?

Your statement is wrong."

What, the sex offenders come from all walks of life? That not all sex offenders had unhappy childhoods? Really?

"I find it interesting so many comments about castration which is referring to men, but what about the woman abusers??

"

I think most people talking about castration have such closed minds and a very narrow sterotype of what constitutes a sex offender that they simply had not considered that they aren;t just men. And they aren;t all adults either

What's just wrong?

Your statement is wrong."

You're deluded

"

Do you make this up as you go along?

I was about to post the same thing.

The gentleman you're quoting is clearly troubled, from his own admission that he had to go to prison and so forth.

I think it's interesting that those who go to prison for 'lite' crimes often end up reoffending in more serious and violent ways."

Those in prison for minor crimes like you say go onto commit higher level crimes often because they are exposed to "harden" career criminals who often show them a new way to make money etc. 70% of first time offenders go onto commit further crimes. I fully back rehalibitation as over the years they are getting it right and more support services are there to support offenders.

What's just wrong?

Your statement is wrong.

What, the sex offenders come from all walks of life? That not all sex offenders had unhappy childhoods? Really? "

You wrote as I quoted that 'background has no bearing' and very clearly, with endless evidence, that is wrong.

. If you have either visited or been a member of a prison visitors scheme you would realise that being locked up is punishment in iitself . They are horrible places and I would hate to see the inside as a convict . Visiting itself is a gruesome experience .

all depends what jail... strangeways is hell on earth but stafford was cushty.. before they turned it into a nonce only jail.. i got locjed up 15 year ago after a breakdown and in the right nick the support did me good. hence why the screw is an ex. cant date a convict. without jai id have been dead"

So prison rehabilitated you but it can't rehabilitate others? How did that work?

For all of those who are basically questioning "do unto others, that you would do to yourselves"... There is a reason there are butchers/slaughter houses/ army/ marines/mercenaries/ special forces etc... Because there will always be someone who sees it as a job. Just because I wouldn't kill a cow, doesn't mean I won't eat beef..

Would I kill someone who fucked my 1 year old? No. Would I make sure they suffer? Yes. If my daughter turned into a paedophile would I punish her? Yes. Would I want her to spend her life in prison? Yes. You are responsible for your actions. No one else is. Stop passing the buck for yourself and for others!

What's just wrong?

Your statement is wrong.

What, the sex offenders come from all walks of life? That not all sex offenders had unhappy childhoods? Really?

You wrote as I quoted that 'background has no bearing' and very clearly, with endless evidence, that is wrong.

"

Lots of people have terrible awful experiences in life. They don't go on to abuse children. There is no excuse for the abuse of kids.

Children are at risk from ANY adult.

Regardless of the adult's background is my point

[Removed by poster at 22/04/15 20:25:37]

What's just wrong?

Your statement is wrong.

"

I'm not quite sure what I reading here and if I have miss read I apologise but are you saying only people who have been abused as a child abuse children and children bought up in loving house holds do not?

What's just wrong?

Your statement is wrong.

Lots of people have terrible awful experiences in life. They don't go on to abuse children. There is no excuse for the abuse of kids.

"

I agree

I don't think it would be acceptable for me to write what I would do on fab.

By *anchestercubMan  over a year ago

manchester & NI

Well when the Rotherham scandal broke a lot of Asian-owned businesses were attacked as a form of retribution from local people.

So I'm expecting the attacks on white-owned businesses to start tonight.

Surely that will constitute part of the punishment?

Add life in prison to that, with the key thrown down a drain.

"I don't think it would be acceptable for me to write what I would do on fab."

I'd say we have had stoning, murder, shooting, stick hands in deep fat fryers we have had the works...

Prison,therapy,rehabilitation and whatever else we have in place to stop re-offending. I would hope that the victims get as much and more help to overcome their physical and mental scars. I remember reading about the Swift boy's death-I can't remember how old I was-and thinking I hope these men die a horrible death. My heart still tells me I want people who do these things to children to die in pain. My head says it's not their fault,they have something wrong with them that means they can't control their urges,but it's not my child that's been tortured,abused or killed.

"are you saying only people who have been abused as a child abuse children and children bought up in loving house holds do not?"

No. I'm saying it is wrong to claim background is not highly relevant.

Circumstances, events and environment are critical - regardless of class, wealth etc. You can't disregard it as a factor of people's behavior.

I don't see it as an excuse, but background is an undeniable factor.

"Prison,therapy,rehabilitation and whatever else we have in place to stop re-offending. I would hope that the victims get as much and more help to overcome their physical and mental scars. I remember reading about the Swift boy's death-I can't remember how old I was-and thinking I hope these men die a horrible death. My heart still tells me I want people who do these things to children to die in pain. My head says it's not their fault,they have something wrong with them that means they can't control their urges,but it's not my child that's been tortured,abused or killed. "

I agree with this

If somebody hurt my child I'd do everything in my power to protect them if that mentioned killing them I'd happily do it to keep my child safe

Would I kill someone who had not wronged me..no I would not

That's not to say I don't cate about other children it's just I know right from wrong and I'd only cross that line to protect my own

Sorry if that offends but that's just me

"Lots of people have terrible awful experiences in life. They don't go on to abuse children. There is no excuse for the abuse of kids.

"

Exactly it is possible to end the abuse cycle

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I don't think it would be acceptable for me to write what I would do on fab.

I'd say we have had stoning, murder, shooting, stick hands in deep fat fryers we have had the works..."

I remember a thread a few years ago, they wanted the executions live on ITV..

now, that was a thread of macho blusterings...

Sigh.

I despair at the minds blindly tap tapping away with no idea WHAT they are going on about.

"I don't think it would be acceptable for me to write what I would do on fab.

I'd say we have had stoning, murder, shooting, stick hands in deep fat fryers we have had the works...

I remember a thread a few years ago, they wanted the executions live on ITV..

now, that was a thread of macho blusterings... "

I think people just need to get laid

I know a guy who knows a guy who just said "price of petrol today? Burn em!' my own opinion? Help the victims more and tag the kiddy fckrs for life, if passing a rehabilitation course whilst inside prison.

"

if you had read my posts youd see i stated nonces cant be rehabbed. "

A criminal mind is a criminal mind.

If one can be rehabilitated then so can another.

By *apasmurfkingMan  over a year ago

Costa Del Littlehampton

Death.

Slow and painful but ultimately death

Why waste tax payers money on worthless scum?

Anyone on a life sentence should go the same way.

By *uicylucy76Woman  over a year ago

thornton cleveleys

Think they should be locked in a room with the parents of the abused. Failing that I've heard salt and ice is pretty painful.

My friend and her sister were abused as kids by their own father for a total of 14 years.. The guy was sentenced to 3 years and only served 18 month..The police told them of they had said something when it first started ( age 11!) then he would of served longer! I lose faith in the system sometimes

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

Start by putting them in general population (that bit of prison where there are lots of parents). Then if they survive that I think the death of a thousand cuts might suffice....

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

They are managed by the offender manager and also subject to,MAPPA and on sex offenders list police have to sign off housing. While SOME might go on to offend without being caught the majority who go through the programme DO NOT reoffend because they have insight into their behaviour and have a point of contact if they ever feel like they are going to offend.."

Assuming they use the point of contact. Some may not.

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

Sent the to prison,but not just any prison,but Holloway an let the women take care of them

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I know this subject is emotive, but some of the things I have read on this thread are nearly as bad as the OP subject.

[Removed by poster at 22/04/15 21:33:16]

They are managed by the offender manager and also subject to,MAPPA and on sex offenders list police have to sign off housing. While SOME might go on to offend without being caught the majority who go through the programme DO NOT reoffend because they have insight into their behaviour and have a point of contact if they ever feel like they are going to offend..

Assuming they use the point of contact. Some may not.

"

Those who want the help will and the majority of cases I were involved with did...like I say some went onto reoffend

Prison to remove them from society and protect the vulnerable from them

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Those who want the help will and the majority of cases I were involved with did...like I say some went onto reoffend "

Sadly you won't ever know if that was true or not, they could have done and just not be caught, be it downloading stuff or abusing.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

As an aside...if you think someone has broken site rules, please just report

"

Those who want the help will and the majority of cases I were involved with did...like I say some went onto reoffend

Sadly you won't ever know if that was true or not, they could have done and just not be caught, be it downloading stuff or abusing.

"

A lot of them were very strictly managed. No access to Internet and computers etc.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Death.

Slow and painful but ultimately death

Why waste tax payers money on worthless scum?

Anyone on a life sentence should go the same way.

"

. And what about those who are wrongly convicted or victims of miscarriages of justice ?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

A lot of them were very strictly managed. No access to Internet and computers etc. "

Yeah I know how it works

If you think that will stop some you might be mistaken.

"

A lot of them were very strictly managed. No access to Internet and computers etc.

Yeah I know how it works

If you think that will stop some you might be mistaken."

I'm far from mistaken and I agree it doesn't help all of them but to get a success story is pretty good going.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Pretty scary stuff from some people in this thread.

Most wouldn't deliver what they grandstand... "

this..

the really strange and unsettling thing is that some think its ok to act with violence as a means of justice..

funnily enough IS think in similar ways, but somehow doubt that those on here advocating their own type of justice would want to live in a society like theirs..

"So prison rehabilitated you but it can't rehabilitate others? How did that work?

"

Most people know the difference between right and wrong, some people care and some don't.

I know some people don't know the difference between right and wrong because they have certain things wrong with their limbic system, the amygdala is smaller in those who don't know/don't care and something else is different as well (can't remember exactly).

"I know this subject is emotive, but some of the things I have read on this thread are nearly as bad as the OP subject. "

A bit of a wake up call really - you've no idea who you're talking to online!

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

After the third offence

Actual castration

I'd help

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Give the person to the child's parents, I am sure they can either forgive the person or dole out punishment.

By *ackdd72Man  over a year ago

the valleys

I don't think any punishment other than prison would ever be truely accepted by the public for every thousand calling for the death penalty there would be a thousand against it, also it would never be a real deterrent, so prison would be my choice with no possibility of parole and life meaning life I couldn't care less how well they behave behind bars there is no comeback from destroying a child's life and not one of these cushy day care centres that pass for prisons these days with sky+ and gyms a proper prison with four blank walls and a window if your lucky and just left there to rot

"I know this subject is emotive, but some of the things I have read on this thread are nearly as bad as the OP subject.

A bit of a wake up call really - you've no idea who you're talking to online!

"

witney

I would like to thank everyone for their _iews. I have just read through all of your posts. It has been truly enlightening.

When I first posted, it was a reaction to horror that I felt thinking of those poor children whos lives have been changed forever in ways I can not imagine. My inital reaction was for some extreem punisment. But after a period of reflection and reading the opinions of others I can now see that is not the answer. Our justice system has many faults, but it is the only one we have. And as someone pointed out, would we really want the kind of "justice" meted out by the likes of IS. Where would we draw the line. Would we really want to see women stoned to death for adultery, or shoplifters have their hands cut off? I think not.

I always say that the worst offenders in prison, child abusers/rapists/killers etc they should be put to good use and given to the armed forces. Instead of dogs sniffing and searching IED's you could get a load of offenders to walk through the field or path and clear the way. They could be used as bait so the enemy can fire at them and then the armed forces can fire back at the enemy.

Or the offenders can be given to medical research and all the new drugs can be tested on them. That's would I would do.

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

"

if you had read my posts youd see i stated nonces cant be rehabbed.

A criminal mind is a criminal mind.

If one can be rehabilitated then so can another."

So because it's a criminal offence, the offender can be rehabilitated? Is that what you're saying? The vast majority of child abusers don't see that they've done anything wrong.

I genuinely don't know there's lots of emotional pain related ideas.

But tbh I'm a bit of an idealist in that I believe society should be above revenge.

I don't know if they are mentally ill or just criminal, I also don't know if they can be rehabilitated in either case.

So I'd have to say a life term (full life or until compassionate parole when they reach an age or illness that they are not physically fit to remain in a penal facility) as the damage they can inflict if let out is too great a cost for their second chance.