FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who is the most altruistic person who have met?

Who is the most altruistic person who have met?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *UNCHBOX OP   Man  over a year ago

folkestone

Who is the one person who you have met who always puts others first, maybe raising thousands of pounds for charity or who helps out at a charity etc?.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Who is the one person who you have met who always puts others first, maybe raising thousands of pounds for charity or who helps out at a charity etc?. "

Santa

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Let me check which site I'm on!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

One of my friends raises large amounts for breast cancer by organizing balls, dinners, sponsered walks ect.

My mother always puts people before herself although isnt involved in any major charity.

I know quite a few that have been and worked abroad in the orphanages and one of my bestest friends (who unfortunatly moved away) worked under mother theresa

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Who is the one person who you have met who always puts others first, maybe raising thousands of pounds for charity or who helps out at a charity etc?.

Santa"

santa doesnt raise money for charity, he creeps in your house drinks your booze and eats your mince pies!!

A sister I knew when I lived abroad. She didn't raise money but helped people to read, write and gave them hope and friendship. Bless her. xxx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Who is the one person who you have met who always puts others first, maybe raising thousands of pounds for charity or who helps out at a charity etc?.

Santa

santa doesnt raise money for charity, he creeps in your house drinks your booze and eats your mince pies!! "

Exactly, he is a thief !!

Oh and you forgot he empty's his sack all over the place too.

Santa

santa doesnt raise money for charity, he creeps in your house drinks your booze and eats your mince pies!!

Oh and you forgot he empty's his sack all over the place too."

Awww be nice, he only cums once a year.

By *UNCHBOX OP   Man  over a year ago

folkestone

Santa

Awww be nice, he only cums once a year."

Why does every topic on this forum turn into a competition to see who can make the most sarcastic comment and try to be 'funny'?.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Santa

Why does every topic on this forum turn into a competition to see who can make the most sarcastic comment and try to be 'funny'?. "

Does it really? I have never noticed it myself to be honest ish!

Sarcasm? I wasn't being sarcastic.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"Who is the one person who you have met who always puts others first, maybe raising thousands of pounds for charity or who helps out at a charity etc?. "

I think Madchick has done a great job over the last few years ,she turned nothing into something all for other peoples benefit ,i know she is going to take a well earned break now, but hats off to her.

Santa

Why does every topic on this forum turn into a competition to see who can make the most sarcastic comment and try to be 'funny'?. "

Why do you think they shouldn't ?

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Bernard Manning. He might not be popular with all but the guy had a heart of gold where others was concerned and i am proud to say i have shared the odd pint with him.

» Add a new message to this topic