FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > looked at me but I cant reply

looked at me but I cant reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do some people keep looking at you but they keep their privacy settings so that as a single bloke I can't reply?

How frustrating as they really quite yummy lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cos some couples/single fems still like to view the profiles of single guys and if they like them they can message them.

I just like takin the pish.

Because we can!

Just because someone looks at a profile does not mean he/she is interested or planning to progress any further that person/couple. Otherwise he/she would have made contact after looking, IMHO.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Block them...then they won't appear on the list again.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Just cos they look doesn't mean they're 'interested' - might be a case of 'car crash tv' you don't want to look but you just can't help yourself! Z

"Just cos they look doesn't mean they're 'interested' - might be a case of 'car crash tv' you don't want to look but you just can't help yourself! Z"

Agreed Z. I sometimes peek when I see a message or an avatar in the forum and GOD sometimes I wish I hadn't - enter greeny yellow puking smiley here.

"Just cos they look doesn't mean they're 'interested' - might be a case of 'car crash tv' you don't want to look but you just can't help yourself! Z

Agreed Z. I sometimes peek when I see a message or an avatar in the forum and GOD sometimes I wish I hadn't - enter greeny yellow puking smiley here. "

That'll be my bum pic, right?

"Just cos they look doesn't mean they're 'interested' - might be a case of 'car crash tv' you don't want to look but you just can't help yourself! Z

Agreed Z. I sometimes peek when I see a message or an avatar in the forum and GOD sometimes I wish I hadn't - enter greeny yellow puking smiley here.

That'll be my bum pic, right? "

Nooooooooooo I loved those.... I secretly envy your legs xx

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

some couples have looked at my profile 3-4 times in a day and i would love to send them a message to ask are they interested?,but cannot.

some do really do take a long,long time to decide if they are interested i guess?.

[Removed by poster at 24/08/10 14:42:17]

You shouldnt have such a sexy pic. Then they wouldnt keep looking....
"Why do some people keep looking at you but they keep their privacy settings so that as a single bloke I can't reply?

How frustrating as they really quite yummy lol"

I dont think you should ever assume that someone who looked at you has any interest in meeting. I've looked at pretty much everyone in threads I post to, but it's always been out of being noisey, not anything else

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My way of thinking is, if someone looks at your profile and doesnt message you then your obviously not what they are looking for. Do you message everyone whose profile you have looked at

"I dont think you should ever assume that someone who looked at you has any interest in meeting. I've looked at pretty much everyone in threads I post to, but it's always been out of being noisey, not anything else "

Agree 100% - I do that too.

As a lady of a certain age, my memory isn't what it was and sometimes I look at forum members profiles several times: women, couples, tvs et al...I don't intend ever meeting any of them, just being nosey!!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I dont think you should ever assume that someone who looked at you has any interest in meeting. I've looked at pretty much everyone in threads I post to, but it's always been out of being noisey, not anything else "

Snap

» Add a new message to this topic